Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Between the Devil ( the red one) and the deep blue sea

Options

Comments

• You got that one right, 3jays.....although I will tell you as of late what with my numbers being so high and the fact that so many treatments have failed and then losing so many women on the board as well as people I actually have had relationships in real life with ( I know you are all real also, but I mean ones that I would actually see in person) , I for the first time I am beginning to think it really is a fight I am in.   Always hated the terms battle, warrior, fight and now I am starting to think, Hmmmm. 

Ellen is no longer in pain (and from what I have been told, not even hospice was able to manage it) and in a good place.  She believed in Heaven so I am sure she is there now. 

• lulubee
    lulubee Member Posts: 903
    Options

{{{Marybe}}}

Wait, that looks like a shaky hug.  No, no, that will not do.  Try this one:

((((Marybee))))

Ahhh, better. 

• lulubee
    Options

(Oh look, I just made you a bee, like mee.)

Wink

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,030
    Options

Thinking of you, Marybe!

• 208sandy
    208sandy Member Posts: 582
    Options

Marybe - so sorry to hear about Ellen - you're right, she's no longer in pain.  Keeping everything crossed for good results tomorrow.

• lwd
    lwd Member Posts: 234
    Options

Keeping you in my thoughts today, Marybe, for GOOD, GOOD results!

Lane

• GatorGal
    GatorGal Member Posts: 750
    Options

Marybe,

Just want you to know that you are in my thoughts today. I'm praying for good results. So sorry about your friend Ellen. I know she is at peace and free from pain but was hoping for a longer time for the two of you to be together. Will check back later to see how your appointment went.

Glenna

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394
    Options

Add me to the good thoughts brigade.  (((Marybe)))

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605
    Options

Oh dear! I am horrified that hospice was unable to keep Ellen pain-free!!! How did you find that out? That is their one and only job!! Keep the patient comfortable and pain-free!

My DH and I just discussed this situation because of your comment and have pledged to each other to that we will keep the other pain free if we have to inject the morphine ourselves. I am a bit shaken.

• I have been bugging them all day....callled right after the funeral, again after the reception and was calling again just now to leave yet another message when Polly my favorite nurse called and wanted to know if anyone had called me yet and I said No, I was just calling again     OK, tada tadah, tada because this really does call for a drum roll    6, 178.7!!!!!   That is down, way down from last time which I am pretty sure was 7,668 or something like that.   I still have a long long way to go to be in normal range,but this is the lst time they have gone down for a long long time so I am just totally thrilled and you all are the lst I am even sharing the news with other than dear old Dad whom I just gave a big hug and a kiss to and when he asked what does this mean, I shouted out IT MEANS ITS WORKING!!!!  Thank you thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. 

• reesie
    reesie Member Posts: 413
    Options

OMG. Marybe that's WONDERFUL. Happy dancing in my head for you (I think I'd hurt myself if I physically did it).

• pj12
    pj12 Member Posts: 18,108
    Options

Speaking for the "lurkers" who have come to know and love you,

HOORAY AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is the best of news.

• 37antiques
    37antiques Member Posts: 60
    Options

AWESOME!!!  Those are the best TM's you've had in a long time - Go out and celebrate!!!!

<<HAPPY DANCE>> <<HAPPY DANCE>>

• voraciousreader
    voraciousreader Member Posts: 3,696
    Options

Yes!!!!!!

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,883
    Options

That's fabulous news on the numbers.  Now keep going!

How LOW can you go?      

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    Options

When I read your news I got so excited for you I just had to click my heels.  Of course if I tried jumping up to do it I would certainly fall down.  So I am sitting here clicking my heels as I type.  So very happy, happy for you.

• yramal
    yramal Member Posts: 90
    Options

Marybe-I am one of your lurking fans. I'm so happy for you!

Mary 

• PlantLover
    PlantLover Member Posts: 132
    Options

Oh Marybe, I'm so glad to hear your good news!!!

I think it's time for a happy dance!!!

• lwd
    lwd Member Posts: 234
    Options

WOW, Marybe,

I've been thinking and hoping for you all day.  FANTASTIC!  Thanks so much for spreading the news so fast.  You know we've all been on pins and needles waiting.  Time to celebrate!  WOW

Love,

Lane 

• 208sandy
    208sandy Member Posts: 582
    Options

Oh Marybe how WONDERFUL! (Now I can uncross everything).

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,116
    Options

Marybe - Congrats from another lurker who has been pulling for you.  Great news.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,030
    Options

Awesome news, Marybe!!

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    Options

YAY!!!!!!    Marybe that is such good news!!!!  You wouldn't believe the feeling of relief that I feel, well maybe you do.  Maybe that liver pain yiou have been having is the cancer being killed off!!!

Happy Dancing all over the place!!!!!

Love n hugs.  Chrissy

• QCA
    QCA Member Posts: 1,150
    Options

That's the best news I've heard in a long time!!!!!  YES!!!!

Kathy

• lulubee
    Options
  • badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938
    Options
    Excellent news!  Laughing
  • GatorGal
    GatorGal Member Posts: 750
    Options

Yeah, MaryBe, This is the greatest news! I know you must be absolutely ecstatic. This is what we like to hear! Have a wonderful weekend! Glenna

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Cool

Laughing

Marybe, Hallalujah !!!!!!!

Kiss

• Kaara
    Kaara Member Posts: 2,101
    Options

Marybe:  WONDERFUL NEWS!!!  Prayers definitely work...and apparently chemo as well:)  I am so happy for you...you are an inspiration to everyone on this site.

• lilylady
    lilylady Member Posts: 478
    Options

Marybe-I am glad I looked on here first thing this morning-it means I will be smiling all day thinking about your good news!