Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Options

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited January 2013
    Options

Damn it JOJO...Im so sorry about your uncle.

Im reading all my threads but not posting...got this huge lump in my throat along with a banging sinus headache.My breast is killin me.Swelled up.Im sure its the stress.

I know Chevy asked what kind of surgery...well its called ELANA surgery....and its not an easy thing.He will be in the operating room all day.That should be a lot of fun!!!!The date is Jan23rd.

I am not even answering my phone..all i wanna do is say STFU to anyone who says one wrong word.

Ill be back!!!!just tryin to let this all sink in.

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited January 2013
    Options

Thanks everyone.  We had the memorial service this morning and it was very nice.  We had a large crowd - many more than I expected.  My aunt is doing well and is planning on going back to Ohio where she spends her summer months and to bury his ashes, get affairs in order and then come back to finish out the season.

Hugs!!!

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited January 2013
    Options

Jo.....glad everything went well ....now is all about time being the best healer... I know from my mother's passing and it has got easier with each year.

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013
    Options

My turn!!!!The freekin dr.from the Netherlands wants to run some more test on thurs....i told him puff you expect me to get there?????and how?????? Boy they do everything different and ass backwards in Geisinger hosp..Danville is 2 1/2 hrs away....Should i start walkin now you asshole....I was soo pissed off i told my GD to tell the dr FU.After calming down i found transportation that will do it up there.....my breast is killing me!!!!!

So once again i will say STFU to all the white coats.....and while you are at it go F yourselves too.

am i pissed.you bet...i just got home and now im goin back.may as well just move there.

on the top of my lungs i yell STFU AND GO F yourself....Please pray i dont lose my mind over this.

Oh and FU to the father who brought him into this world..dead beat mother F.

the end

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013
    Options

Grannydukes.....take a deep breath!!!!! Stay cool and strong for you son, I know it's hard for you to STFU.... Your breast is killing you and the stress is not helping girl.

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013
    Options

Now im down to just cursing that dead beat ass that is his father.....WTF...did i have him by osmosis?Where the F are you????and how do you sleep at nite?you called to wish him luck...STFU...get your lazy ass down from fla.and for once give me a hand with these 4 kids that are his.....I wanna see him on that karma train that ill be driving...

im doin a lot of deep breathing and smokin like a chimney..i was down to 1 a day.now up to 3....

oh shut up...enuf.....im makin myself nuts nuts nuts......

Dear God if i could do this for the second time i swear ill move to pa to be near my family.This is all too much for me doin it alone....

• sandcastle
    sandcastle Member Posts: 289
    edited January 2013
    Options

Granny....YOU...Know having Cancer it is important to know when to surrender....a BIG..Lesson I learned through my Journey....you do need more concrete support at this time.....I do hope you reach your family and they are kind to you....Liz

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    edited January 2013
    Options

Hey granny...i can relate to you.....Deep Breaths....

I'll be back to check on you........

(((((HUGS)))))

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Ariom
    Ariom Member Posts: 4,027
    edited January 2013
    Options

Granny, I can't believe this is happening to you.

Tell me to STFU, but you have to try to calm down, you'll make yourself sick with this unbelievable stress. Your breast is fired up too. I really feel for you, going through this alone. Is there no one that can help you Granny?

Wishing there was some way to help.

• CherylinOhio
    CherylinOhio Member Posts: 149
    edited January 2013
    Options

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2013
    Options

Chery I think that's what Granny wants to do to their father.

Granny I'm so sorry about what u'r facing---and smoking 3 cigs a day is fine that's nothing so don't worry about that.and come here and let it out if it helps at all- I wish u had ore people around u for help this is so screwed up--everything is. I'm glad u have a ride now--that has to be so difficult when it's not close by--I'm within a mile of all my Drs. I can't imaine going all over And I know u'r son is foremost on u'r mind--That's so difficult U'r certainly in my prayers for comfort (((GRANNY))) That's all I can do.

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013
    Options

Thanks everyone....Im betta.I went downstairs to do some laundry then my friend called and talked me down...a lot.My X has not been in their lives for about 30 yrs.She said the right words.I neeed someone to be angry at and who else but that piece of garbage.I know I gotta let this go and i will.I think all the ranting and raving did me wonders.I thought my breast would explode but while i was doin the laundry I felt some peace.Must be all the prayers comin my way from all of you.Thank you,thank you and thanks again...

My daughter is comin from brooklyn when he has the surgery and my 2 GDs are wonderful and will help out a lot.Thats all i got and we will make this thing work.

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    edited January 2013
    Options

We love you granny....

Glad you're feeling better......

• jo1955
    edited January 2013
    Options

Now madam kantalope you know what stress does to your tummy.  I hate it that you are having to go through this.  Take a deep breath and count to 10.  The lyphedema is not helping matters.  Keep us posted.

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013
    Options

Ditto, we do love you and with all the prayers coming your way, your son is going to be fine....you, I don't know if you don't SLOW DOWN.

• camillegal
    edited January 2013
    Options

I'm glad u talked to somebody Grannie and if doing clothes helps good.  Everyone is praying for u and u'r son so it's gotta be better. Try u'r hardest to take care of u'r self too.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited January 2013
    Options

Kantalope....what did your computer do?  Run our of R's?  Ain't gonna do you ANY good to even think about that X of yours.  Just forget him little Princess.... No matter what you do, you can't make him feel any different than he does...towards his kids.  He is a bastard.... that's all.  We all hate him with you. 

Jo is right....  All this stress is hurting you.... Just focus on your Son.... nothing else.  No X, smoking, nothing.  Just take care of yourself.   We all know what stress does to us....  You have enough to worry and think about besides your X.  

SOMEtimes we ALL have relatives or people in our lives that we would like to just beat the holy livin' crap out of.... but we daren't not.   We can't even yell and scream, because it makes us cry, and it hurts us.  ...  So we can all just talk here.

It's like we are all here to listen, and help each other.   Then there is my own brainless excuse for a life-long girlfriend.  I remembered what she told me once, when I told her I had BC. ....  She said..... "I would never have surgery or treatment for breast-cancer, because it is too hard.  I would just go into Hospice, because you can die there, and you don't even have any pain."       

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???  It's a wonder I even email her sometimes!!!  She's the same one that thought I would grow a lot of hair, because I was taking Tamoxifen!!!!

I told her "I SAID TAMOXIFEN, NOT TESTOSTERONE".... You dumb-ass bi!!h!   So she gets my final STFU!  Until another one comes along.  To think of all the gals on these threads that are fighting for their lives, and living through so much, and then to hear someone say she would just give up.... and not do anything.  Okay, am I done?  Love you gals.......xoxoxoxxo

• jo1955
    edited January 2013
    Options

Granny - Listen to Chevy - she is right.  Try not to stress over this.  Take it one day at a time.

• camillegal
    edited January 2013
    Options

Granny Chevy is so right-forget the X that's way over now--When I was in the 2nd yr of chemo and stuff my EX actually called me and he didn't say helo he said well how long did they give u --I did say FU u'r so Fuckin' stupid. And we did talk, he was remarried and miserable and I told him he probably has less time then me cuz he's so miserable--he died last year.His wife was in charge of the money and u better believe his dgtrs didn't see a penny. I rold him before ro set something up for them and he still didn't rhink about them. I was pissed cuz he was never around at least he could have something for them--Nothing. So write him off totally and take care of u'rself and u'r son--forget about hime he's nothing in their lives.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited January 2013
    Options

Granny I know that you need to vent that is the way to get it out, instead of the alternative of keeping it inside and it venting is a way of not stressing then vent away.....

Sandy

• camillegal
    edited January 2013
    Options

Sandy u r so right--I've always said we're here for each other good or bad and we get it all.That's why I picked my threads to get to know people and then u start really caring.

There is one thread I'm on and I shouldn't be--it's mostly all technical and medical terms and I don't understand anything I just pop in and say things like I'm sorry,(and I am) and ood Luck, but I have no idea what anyone is really talking about and there are alot of nice people on there bt I really don't belong--I don't even ask questions cux they are really stupid.

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013
    Options

Thank you to each and everyone of you....Im really betta now...I know i needed to be angry so i picked that bastard to be angry with...i thought i got over all this anger....i did but when something like this happens i get that same old feelin all over again.....

Im sorry for being a hog and venting like a crazy person.

I do appreciate that you all listened and helped me throu this crisis.

Im gonna STFU today.gonna get a haircut so ill feel betta.That usually works.

love,love,love all of you

now im Madam Kantalope!!!!!!

• camillegal
    edited January 2013
    Options

Madam Kantalope---we here for u anytime.

• jo1955
    edited January 2013
    Options

I could have said Your Highness Princess Kantalope.  LOL

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2013
    Options

Oh Jo.... don't get her started....Wink  She just needs pampering right now.   She did tell me that they used to call her Princess when she was little...Ha, ha!    I'll bet she didn't have that mouth until she married DH.... That's short for dick-head.   

My SIL and I have a short term for when our DH's are acting up.... It's SDS.... Saturday DH syndrome.... Which usually goes on a lot more than just Saturdays.....

Little K.... hope your hair appointment went well.... Did you get it colored red?  I would have.... show them ALL, damnit!    

• Ariom
    Ariom Member Posts: 4,027
    edited January 2013
    Options

Oh Granny! Just woke up, Australia time and I am so glad to see that the "storm has passed" we were all so worried about you.

Enjoy the haircut. It's a new day!

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013
    Options

Chevy----as you will see by this post im much betta now....My nicknames were flower and strega....princess was reserved for my mothers side of the family....i was the only girl.The flower came from my X who said i was like that princess because i was an Italian princess.....not any more.....Strega means witch....my friends call me that cause i make these crazy predictions and then they come true....

So now my darling sistas once again i want to thank you for putting up with me....JO and Chevy know me very well.And they are used to my temper tantrums.lol.

Thats over for now....im back to myslef again...see what a haircut does for me!!!!!!

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2013
    Options

So is it red?

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013
    Options

Granny...we love you....if you need to vent more...this is the place....but remember, if you get sick, you're no good to your son.. Hope you enjoyed that haircut.

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013
    Options

NO Chevy it is not red....im allergic to the dye soooooo its still gray

I did have every color hair tho.

If you were my friend on fb you would see the blonde,red and black.

Im really in a betta place today...thanks to all of you!!!!!!!

I do love the bold letters...it makes a statement!!!!!!