Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sandcastle
    sandcastle Member Posts: 289
    edited January 2013

Granny....I am just gonna call YOU Granny...Not any other Name....Liz

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited January 2013

Kantalope is really my favorite cause my sista Chevy gave me that a long time ago.

She brings that name to every thread im on....

I could go on and on with all the nicknames i have but my GD and GS gave me GRANNYDUKES.

Call me anything you want but just remember to call me something!!!!!!

enuf....STFU Donatella.one of my other names.lol.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited January 2013

Granny, if it's ok with you, I would like to keep calling you that.....never knew my father's mother and my mother's mother was German and my German was limited so not much communication.....sure would have loved a granny like you .....would have been at your house every day for some good old fashion fun and an education on how to curse.....lol

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

My GD and GS are a trip.They salute me when i tell them something...and they say ok grannydukes...I used to play all kinds of crazy games with all of them but now they range from 30 to 4....and now i have 3 great grandkids to teach all those crazy things too.The oldest is 3 and he and I are buddies...he calls me GG.

i love you ladies....each and every one of you mean sooo much to me.

hugggggggs Kantalope

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Granny, you didn't answer my question....lol...

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

Scottie---call me anything you want...granny is just fine.

come on over and ill teach you curse words you never head before!!!!!

And my moom would not even say shit.Boy she must be turning in her grave with my potty mouth.

Ill be your granny forever!!!!DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION????

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

You SURE did.....love you for it...❤❤❤

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

Soooo now you are officially the sweet relative of Granny.

I did adopt a young girl from this site when i first started in 2010.She was missing her mom sooo much.

She doesnt call me Granny she calls me MOMMA!!!!!

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Granny I'm 65.....probably a lot older than you, but never really had a granny I could have fun with like you....lol

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

PS....proud to be your relative.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited January 2013

Granny aka Madam vent away!!

739pm

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2013

Oh ranny it's good  to see everything has calmed down, well u've calmed down. I'm glad a haircut can do that--that kind of works for me if I'm holding a drink in my hand. Very relaxing.

• Stormynyte
    Stormynyte Member Posts: 179
    edited January 2013

Granny, have you tried a hair stain? Instead of the chemical coloring it just stains your hair with the color. They don't last as long and lighten a little every time you wash your hair, but I don't think they have all the crap in them that dye does.

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

Scottie....ya think ya older then me huh?????well your wrong...im 72 and proud of it....Welcome to the family anyway....age is only a number.I have friends from 40 to 80 every size shape and color....relatives too.

Stormy---i have been dying my hair since i was a brat of a kid.Almost lost it a few times from the stripping...im so grateful that i have a great head of hair and i really dont care what color it is.At 72 can you picture me with red hair??????thanks for the thought tho.....i can live with this color.been livin with it for about 15 yrs now.Its still growing on me.

I feel like me again thanks to all of you

huggggs madam kantalope,GRANNY....

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

Hey i didnt say STFU either....

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Granny....you have amazing hair....I lost half of mine thanks to Letrozole...lol

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

Thank you Scottiee.I dont wake up in the morning lookin like this....it takes work that why i cut it off...just one more thing to make my life easy when my son goes for the surgery.

• camillegal
    edited January 2013

Granny u do have nice thick hair--I used to but Scottiee the top has thinned out and I still haven't decided what color I want to foil it--I change my mind every week and my dgtr won't buy anything til I come up with a real color not my wild ideas. Brat

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

Oh Camille---go wild....you only live once....I even had red/purple together.....i had sooo much fun with that color.Even bought a fox coat the same color...let it all out sista.....

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

I love all the stuff the kids are doing now with their hair....one half purple...one half orange ...would love to do that....however would have to call for an ambulance for my husband and sons.....lol

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

Dont worry ill come there and calm them down.once they get used to it they just might love it.

its called FUN HAIR....just do it!!!!

Hey im on here almost all day.you guys saved my sanity.once again thanks.

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Granny we have to save your sanity....who is going to look after us and fight for us if you go cuckoo.....lol

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

im cuckoo now but i just keep goin thanks to all of you.

I was always called crazy...

• camillegal
    edited January 2013

Granny that's what I want burgandy and purple, then I said red and purple so my Brat DD said she would do brown and putple--so may I'll settle for that.  So we'll see LOL

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited January 2013

Scottie - I read your post that said you lost some of your hair to letrozole.  Tamoxifen di the same thing to me.  Some of the sistas on the Tammy thread suggested Biotin 5000 mcg and I have to tell you, it works great.  Not only have I gotten all the lost hair back but it is much thicker.  The lady who cuts my hair has even noticed a big difference.  I know I am having to go more frequently for hair cuts.  Just a suggestion.......

Granny - I am all too familiar with our temper tantrums.  Sounds like the hair cut is just what you needed.  Glad you are feeling better today.

• camillegal
    edited January 2013

Jo I have heard of that, but didn't take it seriously--now I will Thanks for the info.

• Kassylou
    Kassylou Member Posts: 53
    edited January 2013

Wow. A lot has been going on. I only missed a few days and was pretty far behind. I fell on the ice yesterday and am in an Immobilizer and crutches for my knee. I really hope it is nothing serious because the same day I fell, they scheduled my surgery for 1/23. I can't have crutches and a bmx so the leg better heal.

So sorry for all of your stresses and delays. It is awesome how even though none of you have met, you all rally at round each other.

Kantalope. It sounds like your son will have a great team working with him on the 23rd. I am glad you are feeling less angry and have a plan.

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Jo...thank you for thinking about me....if you go to 2013 survivors....I just wrote (a book...lol) about my whole hair loss "adventure"....because one of the girls there asked me about it. My adventure did include Biotin as well. I actually have been thinking about starting to take a lower dose on a regular basis .....if you have time...read my story. Thank you again for thinking about me 😘

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Granny, I suspect you are still sleeping right now, but just popped in to remind you to breath, and be good to yourself....take it slow. You need to be strong and healthy to

Be there for your son....I know, enough, ok I am going to STFU now and let you

Continue sleeping.....lol

• camillegal
    edited January 2013

Kassy u'r on crutxhes OMG---It better be healed very soon, I hope u pain isn't awful--oh another bump in u'r roadI'm sorry..