Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2013

That's no bedside manner, ths dirty motel side manor.  I never heard of anything like that But then again I don't reslly listen to Drs. that much. But I have said remember where my hand is so don't hurt me. They get that point.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited January 2013

Anyone seen Her Highness???

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    edited January 2013

She was on FB....Smile

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Boy, she sure gets around .....lol

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited January 2013

I'm back....on my Gd iPad.not so easy to work with everything that's on my brain.

I'm sure my DD told my X that story and pa know what I don't give a shit.

Really wanted to kill the bastard.

My son does not want his father to see him...ever.That to me is karma big time.

No repeats.i hogged this thread enuf...I'm doin great now..saw my son today and did not make him nervous once.the babies are keepin me laughing.

This is the only time I get the iPad.when they all go to sleep.

Tomorrow my GD is supposed to bring me my puter..

I'm not goin on any other threads cause ill be up all nie.

I love each and every one of you.Thanks for listening...

Just remember I was that pitbulls when I was 38 yrs.old.

I calmed down a lot now.lol.

Love huggggs and smooches..ill be back

Today ill sign off Strega..

I just got a message on the top of my screen that DBS is following me...is she the police?

Come get me now!!!!! I dare you

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Glad you are ok Granny....you can hog here anytime.....ok.get some rest..

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited January 2013

ShaneOak - That remark from your PS borders on inappropriate and super creepy.  I can't imagine what he was thinking.  I may have second thoughts about this doctor.

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
    edited January 2013

lolololol - i love blue - i'll try the shot....

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited January 2013

Okay Shane.... I think we're all in agreement here.... we will fire the numb-nuts Doc of yours!  Is he KIDDING???   I can relate to what your condition would have been.... Okay, get this..... ONE time I was so prone to yeast infections.... Remember those?  I think when we get older they magically disappear....  But one time I went to old Doc Brown...  He was not one of the Off Brothers.... Jack, nor Jerk.... 

See, what I had done, was use a vinegar and water rinse.... there... with one of those hot water bottles that you hang up, and clean out with in the tub.   I had heard you could do that... so I thought if a couple Tablespoons of vinegar is good, than a cup of vinegar would be better, in that rubber water bottle with water.  You will not beLIEVE what I did to myself.  It hurt sooooooooo bad, I could barely stand.

This is where old Doc Brown comes in... (no relation to the Off Brothers...)  He saw what I had done, and said I have to use this (I forget what it is called) purple stuff, to help clear this up, and help with the pain.  So I was painted purple.... down there.  THEN I had.... A Pickled Purple Pu$$y.  I'm not kidding.   I just remember trying to act normal, when I could hardly stand...

And the rampant Princess is back...........  Geez Kantalope... drop a line once in awhile, okay?   And I don't know what "Strega" is.... Was I called one by my in-laws, and didn't know what it was?    Just glad your Son is doing okay..... STAY there, you are much calmer now...Wink  His appointment is tomorrow?   See when you are AWOL, we tend to talk about you more... so you have to check in once in awhile!    And give us the latest update....   I don't think the salt would have done the deed anyway.  He would have KNOWN !  Just don't go gettin' any more ideas, on doing that bastard in......  He really DOES deserve this wrath of God being bestowed upon him by his X, but hold yourself back.  Your Son needs you!

Okay.... I'm just pee-ode about Lance Armstrong.  He has a lot of nerve... I would say ba!!s but I don't think he does now...  He waits 10 years to come clean, when the statute of limitations has probably run out, and in the MEAN time trying to take down all the other athletes that said "Yes he did!"  He threatened them, sued them, and made their lives a living hell, because THEY told the truth.

They are even saying that those performance enhancing drugs, and God only knows what ELSE he did, might have caused his Testicular cancer.   If he would have just said "Yes".... I did it, instead of establishing himself as a know it all pillar of nothing.   He lied through his teeth... He might have to pay back a lot of the money he got, for suing the people that said "Oh yes he DID" take drugs.  So STFU Lance....  you missed your chance to put your life back together about 10 years ago... Why NOW?   And why didn't he have this conversation with a hard-hitting sports reporter that KNOWS something about cycling and drugs? Not Oprah....!  It's because the Public likes her, and she will go soft on him.

Okay I'll STFU....  have to take a shower..... Wink xoxoxoxo

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Wow....Chevyboy...you're on a roll this morning....what's in that coffee....lol. Thanks for sharing your "colour purple" story....we seem to have a colour theme going on here...

Thank you for my morning chuckle with coffee.....lol.

It was nice to hear from the "rampant princess" . I hope she leaves the salt shaker at home when she goes with her son tomorrow....lol

Chevyboy...everything you said about Armstrong.....ditto from me ....such an arrogant

bastard. My brother is an avid cyclist and when I was dx, he sent me Armstrong's

book about surviving cancer....for inspiration....I read it and WAS inspired, but now, like you, I just want to say STFU, because you did miss your chance TEN YEARS AGO.....TOO LATE NOW.

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2013

I know!  Maybe he waited this long, for the statute of limitations to run out, so he could not be sued for purjury?   I mean he tried to destroy so many lives, just because they called him out...  There are a lot of articles and interviews about him now, on the Internet.

I know wrestlers, and a lot of other athletes use body building drugs, to  build mass, but when it is "banned" that means no.  No-one is above what the rules are.    We all looked up to him at one time...  I don't know why "NOW" he is going to tell the truth.  Must be something in it for him. 

I know I'm scared to death to take Prednisone for longer than a week, and then THESE guys take whatever they can get their hands on, for EVERYthing.    I noticed my aches and pains went away for that week... Wink but whenever you take something, it can cause problems with your other organs.

I know Lance survived cancer, but I read where they are thinking those drugs he was taking/injecting can cause problems, like "shrinkage" in their "cool-yoons"...  Okay, how do you spell it Jo & little K?  Isn't that some sort of slang in Italian?  

Ha, ha!  I looked it up, it is "coglioni"  Surprised 

• ziffy321
    ziffy321 Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2013

With regard to Lance, he took banned drugs and lied about them.  That's bad.  But he did not win because he took banned drugs.  He won because he was stronger, more talented, and better trained than all the OTHER competitors who were taking the SAME banned drugs.

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Granny.....good luck tomorrow with your son.....prayers still coming.

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

Tomorrow is the last test..all day affair.

Ill let everyone know if I make it without any fights.lol.

They beta be nice to this strega(means witch.)

Hate goin to the hospital with all this sickness goin around.

Packed in my purse rubber gloves and a mask.

My GD will kill me if I bring anything home....

Huggggs everyone.

Kantalope

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Granny go easy on everyone ok...and leave the salt at home....lol....want pics of you with your rubber gloves and mask on ......don't get carried away and start operating on people.....lol

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

scottiee...you r so funny..I needed that laugh.thanks.

No pics just details.lol

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Will be sending positive thoughts and prayers for your son tomorrow Granny. Yes, we want to know what's going on.

• camillegal
    edited January 2013

We're all with u Granny I'm sure it will be a long day tomorrow sit down and rest as much as u can--and son't start diagnosing everyone like I do.I'm a mediclal genius when I'm there if it's not for me--so just relax u'r jaws and u'r legs.

Prayers going with u.

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    edited January 2013

granny....thanks for the update....wash your hands often...wear the mask all the time..it's good for you and everybody else when you say something unpleasant they might not understand you......lol

(((HUGS)))

♥♥♥♥♥

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Camillegal....I fear that mask and rubber gloves will go to her head.....she'll be in some

operating room telling those surgeons to move over and to STFU...lol

• camillegal
    edited January 2013

Scottie I agree with that one---that's why I said don't diagnose anyone---I actually do that when I'm in a hospital--so I can imagine Granny would figure she could use a scalple just like anyone else.

• FireKracker
    edited January 2013

I hate blood but if I have to use a knife I know how....when I lived in Brooklyn I carried a knife in my handbag all the time..to or row will bet evolves and mask...

Gonna play the all day waiting game.

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Oh Granny wielding a scalpel around....doesn't bare thinking about......lol

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited January 2013

what Scotti said Granny and don't be too hard on the people in the hospital, unless they piss you off and go for it and then post it here.....pix would be nice of the gloves and mask on you tho..

Sandy

• camillegal
    edited January 2013

Sand we all wsnt to hear what Granny says next.

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Blondiex46.......you're bad!!!!!! You,re just winding her up....lol

• Scottiee1
    edited January 2013

Granny....we're in your pocket today, no matter what you said on the other thread❤

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2013

Or maybe not. Wink  Oh Lordy me.... a knife?  If anyone gets wind of what we all talk about on here, we are in deep s**T.   Little K.... just stay within arms length of your GD!  She can at least hold you back...  And remember these are all tests.... they will help the surgeons know what they are doing.  That procedure you talked about is pretty new... So I know it's easy for me to say don't worry, but "Don't worry".... 

You can help your Son more than you know, by being upbeat, and showing him confidence in what you know the Doctors are going to do.  He's relying on you to keep him from not being afraid.  You are the strong one, Mom..... just help him get through this without any more worries.   I did this with DH.... so scared because they were putting a pace-maker in him... And then standing on my toes to see through that glass into the operating room, watching him squirm all over that table... half-out, half under.  Them all over him holding him down. 

It'll all be over soon enough anyway... was it the 25th?  When again?   So now's the time to just take it easy, and be calm.  Nothing you can do now anyway.  Leave the knives, salt, and any other damn thing home.  You know we are all with you guys.  Lean on us a little.... xoxoxoxo

• camillegal
    edited January 2013

y again I'm sending (((HUGS)) to u and u'r family.

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited January 2013

Ya'll just had to get granny wound up didn't you.  She doesn't need any help believe me.  If she carried a night in that purse of hers, can you imagine what else was in there?  Seriously, granny we are all here for you.  Try to sit and relax during the day.  Let us know what you find out.