Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited December 2013

Cami you are too funny...

Cindy AKA Squishy

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited December 2013

Charles I agree i is tame compared to what I would have said....proud of you and you know you are probably better off without that stupid company anyway, it is their loss....the cancer thing well we all have that...oh and you could have said fuck you...again i probably would.

flowers so nice to heard from you, wondered where you were...

cammie thanks for letting us know, I have to but don't feel like it maybe tomorrow, it hasn't been that long....

thanks for the info....it is purely an insurance issue and he said if it gets bad or when it gets bad he will switch it to havalen, all I have to do is do it...according the medicare....

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700
    edited December 2013

hi all. agree with cami. hot water just the ticket. and then good smelling slathering stuff of all kinds. even if i will just get hot and bothered again. sometimes i think i just bathe, cause i want to smell good stuff. i am supposed to be painting some doors and windows, and i finally got swellspots and lymphema gear all on. o my god does the swell spot feel good on my chest..... lolling around drooling.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited December 2013

You rock Charles! A few sayings come to mind. "Payback is hell." And, "what goes around comes around." I always add, may I live long enough to see it happen.

As one door closed on you another opened to much bigger, brighter and better things.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited December 2013

Gotta add my 2 cents WAY TO GO CHARLES!!!!! Paybacks are a bitch. No, wait. That would be me!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2013

That was great Charles. I wished I had some comeback against the school principal who pushed me out because I had cancer - I have heard she has done it a couple of times since at the school she is at now.

Hate the hot sticky day we have, wish it would rain then it might cool down.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited December 2013

Flowers, So good to hear from you. I hope it's the job of your dreams and you love your new place.

I'm having hot and cold flashes at the same time. Weird. My face and arms are hot and my back and legs have chills. We went to a party and I thought it was the sweater I was wearing. I came home and changed, but it continued.

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited December 2013

Ducky thank u... I wish u lived near me too :) How wonderful it was for you to help. That was the best gift ever!! I love being able to go to work

without the fear of who is watching Austin. I couldn't even imagine what I would do if anyone ever hurt him. Geeez that is why I could never be a police officer.

Luvmygoats every night I thank God for Austin. He is the best distraction ever!! Helps me pull through and pushes me forward. When I was diagnosis 12/14/12 I was a mess new mom had to stop breast feeding and then was told I had to start chemo right away. I was so scared for months but very time I would look at Austin it would snap me out of it.

Sass thank u for the PM just feel shocked... But I am relieved she didn't have to suffer any more?!? I hate saying that!!! I wish I didn't have to say it!!! Cancer F Sucks!!!

4sewwhat I will be in your pocket for the exchange. I bet u feel so happy it is almost done?!?

Blondie thoughts with you!!! Have that red devil kick some ass... Ugh why oh why can't mc give u the medication your oncologist suggests... U are one amazing woman keep kicking butt!!

Mary how are u?? Sends hugs and prayers your way. How's treatment???

Di OMG loved that video it put a smile on my face!!! Were those labs sledding??

Tough week trying to get ready for my big ass surgery on the 20th... I just want to pull the plug on the whole thing. Ugh ignorance is bliss at times... RNs are the worst pTs... I have thought about every scary complication known to man... I guess doesn't help much worrying about things I can't control. I need to leave it in Gods hands.

Well I have made it a year today... FBC I will keep fighting till my last breath!! We love u angel Veggy!!!

Hugs and more hugs xoxoxo

Stacey aka Sweet Pea

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited December 2013

Thanks so much to all of you who personally checked on me since I have not posted for 8-9 days.....it really touched my heart♥

So recently I was able to get AmaWaterways to sponsor 2 autumn river cruises in Europe .....for every booking they will donate $500 to breast cancer research, prevention and treatment.

I started a NEW post in the fund raising section.....

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/63/topic/815789?page=1#idx_1

PLEASE bookmark it as one of your favorites to maybe join me on one of the cruises or at least to "bump" the post as soon as I have all the info!

Thank you for your help!  xoxo

• ChickaD
    edited December 2013

Oops...here is what I wanted to share with all of you...

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/63/topic/815789?page=1#idx_1

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited December 2013

hi to everybody: haven't been on, had surgery last week. Hope everybody is doing ok. Had to have reconstruction in order to get what was left from the initial surgery taken care of....wings etc! But now I am looking forward to boobs. Thanks to sasi for the pm. I've been on house arrest like Phyllis. Beatmon

• flat13good
    flat13good Member Posts: 74
    edited December 2013

Charles,  KARMA  it is always great to see it take full circle.  He had it coming and you deserved to make your self feel better. 

Happy your world got better after the firing.  Good Luck for your future.  Flatsy

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

Beatmom I was wondering how long it would take before they cought u, like Phylo---rest and heal.

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited December 2013

4see, I know you have surgery soon, but not sure if its tomorrow, next Friday....hope your gown has big ol pockets because you will need them...we will all be there...good luck girl...

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248
    edited December 2013

Hi Julianna,  Doing okay,  not really pleased all the way with the permanent implant.  I still look like a cancer patient.  My breast are not even and I can't even imagine they will be in the future.  The PS stated they would look fine in a bra.  Well I am healing well-no infections.  Will start back to work tomorrow!    Gotta to go back early because I am out of sick leave. My income is my only since I live alone.  Hope all the rest of you are hanging in there.  We are a strong bunch of folks!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2013
  • kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited December 2013

Thank you Gma for the pics. Loved them.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited December 2013

Hi All, HOpe the week is off to a good start.

I am headed out to see if the LE lady (Miss Frizzle!) can unswell my hand and arm. It's been over a week and compression makes it worse so not sure what's up.

Pre-op appt too so it is decision time. Surgery is on the 30th. Thanks for thinking about me golf girl!!! Still trying to decide on the hystero/ooph. Hopefully will have an answer after appt today.

Gotta run for a shower so I can smell better than Cami!!

Take care all!

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

44444 It's easy to smell better than me. so that's not a big deal.  Good luck with all today and  let us know what u decide--whatever it is u are so well informed I'm sure u'll make the right choice.

Dwill u'r going back to work??? Good Luck , sometimes it just seems so soon to me, but I do understand the no money part, that's the only thing about all this crap I truly understand, word for word.

Foley how are u doing? I'm hoping u ease a little a day to feel better---well lots but I know it's all so difficult.

Mary how are u feeling?

I'm trying to get myself going for baking some cookies. I promised and I really never promise anything anymore--but I did this time.

• ChickaD
    edited December 2013

Samantha showing sympathy for John....too funny...

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

• flat13good
    edited December 2013

Hope all are well the week before the holiday. I'm sure all are busy getting ready.  I have 3 batches of Truffles that I make each year and Bailey's and I'm making wreath's out of felted sweaters so I have something to give coworkers and friends when I visit each place along the way.  I'm using the last of my vacation for next week so I have time to get the truffles ready over the weekend.  If anyone is interested in this kind of fun let me know and I'll share so more can enjoy.    On Friday I'm crashing a holiday party that a guy I went to high school with is having. His dad started it long ago and now the boys have taken over.  They all went to college together.  I have not seen him in over 35 years so it should be interesting.  Maybe I'll meet that sugar daddy that I have always dreamed about  HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!   NOT !!!!    Back to work for me  Flatsy.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Flatsy crashing that party sounds like a great plan. U'r making truffles? Oh that's not easy, wish I was on u'r visiting list.Happy

• flat13good
    edited December 2013

Yes the owner of a BBQ place I like was talking about it last year and I told her I knew them and so I'm going to crash it and see what happens.  She calls the party PETE and RE-PETE  .  I know RePete.

Truffles are really easy just time consuming so I do it the weekend before the holiday I have lots of time to roll the middles and then Dipping is fun with all the different chocolates to dip in. some will have Jameson Wiskey in them and there will be Raspberry and Mint and then plain.   YUM  YUM  YUM........ 

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited December 2013

Flatsee, I agree with Cami, crashing a party has an element of intrigue, danger. It's good to put our selves out there sometimes. So fun to see old friends from HS & college days..I love it when I have a get together and someone does the pop in. They heard from so & so that there was a party so they drop in. Let us know if its a smash or a crash...lol...golf girl..

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Flat I love the name and u know RePete that's even funnier. hahaha     and Yum for truffles

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2013

Go Charles! Wooohhhoooo! gotta love that! Nerdy

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2013

I only crashed 1 party. When I was really young, we had been out partying and when we got back to my apt. complex, someone was having a party in the  pool house. We decided to go see what was up. Needless to say, being a bikerly looking group, we scared the hell out of those poor people in their khakis and loafers. I think they thought we were going to rob them. Never crashed a party again.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited December 2013

Still sounds like fun!

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Geeze I don't remember ever crashing a party, we never thought of it--we weren't very adventuris (sp) Actually I never liked organized partys I'd like just get to gethers and have fun, like we do now.
    Well except for Christmas parties, that's all.