Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2013

Amen Kathec -

Gma Foley, Happy picture! I love it! What fun you must have had doing that!! Hoping they get all of your stuff figured out and your pain meds.

Mary, I am so sorry and I am in that pocket too.  And I am sure as hell no size 0 like our Ducky.(HATE that anyone thinks that is a size anyway...seems an insult unless of course you ARE a size 0 in which case eat a sammich or somethin, kay? LOL)

Love you all and back to work. My hands hurt like hell from the exemestane so typing is killing me today! Especially after diggin out of yet another snow storm!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2013

kath.....the only people who understand are the people who go through it.....telling someone doesn't help..that is like trying to exlpain what giving birth to your children was like to your husband.........

When mine asked me I said....."Grab your lower lip, and try pulling it over your head"......better yet......"Try shoving a watermelon through a keyhole"

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2013

I will need everyone in my pocket all next week.  I am starting the taper off on Saturday - Withdrawal will probably start Monday.  Just keep happy thoughts and please keep contact with me or encourage me along the way. I talked to HR with my home computer job and they are giving me PTO for the day before and after Christmas.  We get a vacation day for Christmas.  So I only have to work on Monday and Friday - 

My last day at JoAnn's will be the 28th.  Sad but happy at the same time.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

hugs and prayers GMA....hang in there girlfriend..you can do this....

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited December 2013

GMA.....love your dig photo!....hate the scorpion photo.....I was stung 2 or 3 times as a kid....because barefoot as a kid was my shoe of choice.

Good luck on your withdrawal.....drink lots of water

Mary always in your pocket....hugs!

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited December 2013

Gma - I don't know if you've considered this, but Starbucks provides health insurance for part timers, I understand....  just sayin'

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited December 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

In the pocket Gma.  YOu got this!!!

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited December 2013

Sweet Pea & Mary...ya better have giant pockets in your gown....we will all be there with ya

Alyson....CONGRATS .....that is very cool

4see, as always, love he cartoons, makes me smile

Cami, yes hon, its still Thurs.

I got my simulation done today for rads.....super low WBC...but happy to be moving forward......))))

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

Rads will be a thing of the past before you know it!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited December 2013

In your pockets Gma and Mary. I'm no size 0 either. April love it - go eat a sammich. But you know in the virtual world we weigh nothing. Sweet Pea I'm in your pocket tomorrow too.

Sew - loved the snowman in the hot tub.

Has anyone seen the Wells Fargo commercial where the snowmen give their carrot noses to the horses (I know sounds weird)? I caught it about 1/4 way thru with the sound off. It looked very cute.

Off tomorrow to see ortho (waste of time, already d/c from PT) and MO in afternoon. Not expecting anything from him except gripes about my weight. He does CBC, some kind of chem panel. Get CBC usually b4 I leave. I'll have to have them put a copy of chem panel at desk for me to pick up sometime after Christmas. No plans to go back to FW anytime soon. Well, do need to get teeth cleaned in Jan. Need bone density in spring too. If he won't do it my gyn. will. Some of us NT gals have talked about a get together after the 1st.

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited December 2013

am available for all pocket parties... 

Alyson congrats!!!!

4 thanks for making me last.

Today I saw a plastic surgeon.  On February 4th I will be having my "dogears" excess skin from mastectomies removed.  It will be done at their office in a surgery room.  I will be awake as they use general anesthesia...  

Cindy AKA Squishy

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited December 2013

I'm in your pocket, too, GMA.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited December 2013

4sewwhat....all the cartoons are too cute, but the snowman with the one boob out of sorts. I can relate...he needs a new PS..

Gma...hope you are weathering the storm gently.....

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited December 2013

GMA right there for ya...big pockets

Mary you also.....hang in there both of you

Congras Aly!!!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited December 2013

Gma - just helped my DH withdraw from 7 yrs of methadone, been 10 days free of methadone and 4 weeks from alcohol.....not sure who it is harder on, the withdrawer or the Dspouse.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

Shell......glad to see you on..thought you were just busy.......he is lucky to have you...its a tough road, my grandson got hooked brpecause of a surgery from a football injury......my son went through hell, all kinds of money, court time, and after 3 years at a top university was tossed out when he got in trouble.....so sad....my son was at his wits end...at one point he came to stay with me......brilliant, handsome, football player.....went away for 2 months to a rehab clinic.....no cell phones, could only talk to home once a week and the call was monitored and timed, but this worked and has been great ever since....we're still keeping our fingers crossed that he stays clean......he has to go to a meeting 2 times a week, and never misses.....

Good luck....its a beginning....

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited December 2013

Shells, is he home with you?  Or is he in a Sober Living place?  Yes.... keeping our fingers crossed...  We are all thinking of you guys...

My Brother's Son In Law.... is living in a "place" and working!  He went down that road, as an alcoholic, then my Niece passed away, (his wife) from mets after 12 years, and he lost everything...  The drugs were out of control.... but he is clean...  DB is trying to help raise their boy, who is trying to find his way, after losing his Mom AND Dad... So many "stories".....

Thinking of you Mary and Grammie...

I just slipped and fell backwards outdoors!  This damn freezing drizzle will kill us yet!  I just laid there for a minute, thinking.... "WHAT did I do?"....  And nothing broke, but my leg was twisted back, like I didn't think it could DO that, so I rolled over, and got my leg back, and I could get UP, and nothing fell off!   I had been babying my left knee with Bursitis, and had a pain-patch on it...  So I'll see how that bum knee likes THAT twist!   Maybe it helped!  Lacee just walked over and licked my hand...  Loopy

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

just got done making 6lb's of meatballs...fried them up...last batch in now....dropped the F bomb about 10 times....my frying pan is a very good one, plus high sides, and gets quite hot, even on low.....well my LE flab on my right arm kept touching the edge of the pan......yelling....f--k at 5am in the morning.......great way to start the day..........

Merry xmas to you too...LOL, LOL......will leave by the back door today.......distance between houses, but I have a shout like a huckster....sure all the neighbors heard me.........oh shit, its trash day.......have to go out front.......

LOL

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

for Charles!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

Good Morning Hooligans!

In Sweet Pea's Pocket and Gma's too!

Have a Wonderful Friday All!

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

Shells, good to see you and glad to hear about your husband.  Hope it keeps up for both of you.

Ducky, meatballs at 5 am???  YIKES!  I am more of a night owl.  I mean, I get up early in the morning, but don't function well until after noon!   8pm until 3 am is when I function best.  Why can't my kids go to school those hours???

Well I am back out the door to the LE lady AGAIN.  This is getting old fast, plus I can't afford the co pay 3 times a week so this shall be the last time for a while.  Surgery in 10 days, maybe that will solve the problem.

I'm in all the pockets too.  Always thinking about you friends and checking my emails for updates!!!

Everyone take care, and Chevy, No more landing on your butt!