Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2013

Thursday here.

Hi all just quick note to say it's seven years today I was diagnosed.
    Not bad considering BS and once didn't think I would make two years. So
    here I am and intend being around for a very long time. I made scan
    appoint for later in January - my choice.

Big hugs for all.

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited December 2013

Congrats, Alyson! Seven years - Woo Hoo!!!

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited December 2013

Yea Alyson!

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited December 2013

congrats, Alyson.  

Remember pocket party for Sweet Pea on Friday..

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,483
    edited December 2013

Congratulations Alyson on your seven years!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited December 2013

Oh Wow!  I was sceered!  I saw the Mods posted last, and I thought "What did we do?"  Ha, ha!

It's YOU Alyson!  Congratulations!  I'm just 4 years out!  I want to be like you....

And yes, we'll all be in Sweet Pea's pockets today....! 

444444444444444444  Bout' time you got here!  Are you a litle better?  Is your picture-posting hand broke?  Just askin'.....

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

Aly Congratulations it so good to hear---YYAAYYY

And is everyone confused here--It's only Thursday here, not Friday yet, it'd Friday for Aly cuz she on the other side of the world--who made up all these stupid time zone guides? Oh don't anyone look it up, it's not workth it no doubt the Mayans, they made up all kinds of things--but no one knew about the US and besides did Columbus have a phone to call and say what is the day there cuz we're going to make it another day here==I mean they traveled X amount of hrs. so why did it make a difference what day it was --it was the same amount of hours in Spain--or did it come with the British--like let's just change dys over here--see the things that keep me busy. I know it has to do with the moon but still the days different. OK OK STFU Camille

I hope everyone has a nice day for sure

• Chevyboy
    edited December 2013

Oh Damnit!  It IS Thursday!  Ha, ha!  See, I am easily cornfused..... WHAT, little Cammi, are you TALKING about?  You are worse than me!   I think the Indians are really pissed at Columbus anyway....  They protest in droves here on Columbus day!  I used to take our DD's to the parade, and we loved it.... that was before the Indians got mad...  I'm sorry.... I meant Native Americans.  Or is that the Mayans you are talking about?    But we still have parades..... 

We have, or had a Mayan theatre in this town.... once......  Maybe it was owned by the Indians?  Or Spain?  

And yes, the moon has been gorgeous.... DD called me up the other night, while heading home from work, and MADE me get up and LOOK outdoors at her MOON!  It really was beautiful!  I mean I could see, like it was light out! 

Are you still there Little Cam?

• Chevyboy
    edited December 2013

Is anyone?

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited December 2013

I think the Mayans all perished when the World ended on 12-12-12.  Now we are just on our own!

In Sweet Peas pocket tomorrow!!  

Parties at school 4 & 5th grades.  I am in charge of both because NO parents contacted me to help.. 5th grade is a Soiree!  My Dennis the Menace meets Pig Pen son went to school in a tie!!!

still having some hand issues, but ripped that bandage off last night.  Can't do anything with it.  I will just wrap my arm when I don't want to do anything next week!  Really like the overnight sleeve thing though, so we will see.  LE Therapist thinks my WAY over filled TEs are the probblem.  I hope so because it should go away in a few days after surgery.

OK Hooligans I have to go get ready for a fancy partay!!!  Hope everyone has a great day!  

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

here you go Chevy!  He is getting dressed!!!

• Chevyboy
    edited December 2013

The world ended?  So does that mean we are living in a dream world of some sort? 

Go Party girl!    A tie?  Now THAT'S cute!

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2013

Oh shoot.  Why do holidays make you go down memory lane.  Here is a pic of me on an archaeological dig where it was warm dessert! Boy what I would do to be warm now.  This is my Before BC life - STFU - no more - new life and challenges now.  Anyway I thought you would love to see a smile on my face working in the field I loved.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2013

Need you guys in my pocket. Called mo with some new and exciting se from this chemo, and I don't think its working either. Scary stu1 . end of rant.ff. Mo is supposed to call me back this morning. Looks like maybe on to scans and a new chemo for  me. Merry f.....g christmas

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

444LOL  those are so cute- I remember ripping that over exploded thing off my arms too..I felt like the Michilin man

Chevy u should know by now I get on a goofy subject, make no sense and continue on it. And I don't blme the American Indians one bit f they have anger.It never sounded like a nice beginning to start a new country. Oh Karma

• gmafoley
    edited December 2013

Mary In your pocket !!! and Everyone else that needs a pocket party..

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited December 2013

In your pocket, Mary

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

At the Pockey Party too Mary, hope they get it sorted quick and you can enjoy your trip!

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

So I just rubbed Tea Tree all over my hand and arm because "they" say it is good for inflammation and all sorts of other crap.  Feels really good, but now I smell like I have been rolling in the manger!

• Chevyboy
    edited December 2013

Thanks for making us smile 4444444!    Did you see that book?  "Willie Warmers".....  Loopy  Maybe I could crochet one for DH!

Sorry Mary.....  We'll ALL be with you.....  hang in there....

Love to see you smiling Foley!   Pictures like that, just help pick us up....  thanks for sharing!

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Pocket today

4444 those are so cute

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited December 2013

I'm in too!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2013

wow...in everyones pocket........glad I'm not a size 0,,,,,,,,,,

4......that hand shit with LE is ridiculous..I was wrapped by the PT.....by the time I was home I ripped the thing off.."kept the sleeve on"........

Trying something else if its approved by Aetna....

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700
    edited December 2013

i just wanted to say Gmmafoley, you do look really happy in that picture! mud is good! outside is good! what are you looking for/ arrowheads? garnets? fossils? anyway, looks fun. and i love that wooden box. someone went through a lot of trouble, to make that! did anyone notice if the lymphedema got worse after being on tamox for a while? mine is really begginning to get unmaneagable. i effin hate this crap. i m so over being fascinated by all medical stuff having to do with dx. i used to finf it interesting, and in a weird way, it distracted me from the fact that it was happening to ME. sort of like being picked for jury duty. they never pick me, they can see i am a wild and opinionated one. but i am curios as to how the process worked. so with bc, i got an up close and personal look at what women go through, and i am taking copious notes!!! barbaric seems to be the order of the day still, and peoples response to our dx, seems to be bafflement and avoidance.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited December 2013

Mary, in your pocket.

• gmafoley
    edited December 2013

Kathec - We were finding a site that was lost - Found lots of Native American tools and mortar and pestles..  I also found a very upset momma scorpion in my screen!

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Oh Foley u are a brave woman, that spider would have dampened any interest I might have had. LOL

Kath that's an interesting take on why u had to really get into finding out so much about BC--never thought of it that way---but I lost interest right before my mammo, cuz I knew what was coming and never took an interest in anything I've been going thru. I just know it's no fun having LE and all the rest of this crap, but I really don't explore it--I just go along with it.