Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited April 2014

oops see what happens can't even type :) 

I am so happy for Grayson!!! I can't wait to see pictures. Just from what I know of her now she will be even more amazing with each step she takes. It will be a whole new world. Praise God!!! What a beautiful determined angel!!! Hugs

Shellshine thank for the advise... I think my PS choose Mentor High profiles for me... How was recovery ?? Any tips or pearls ?? How's work you have been there almost a year?? How's husband and son? Hugs

Mary how are you??? 

ChickaD how's husband??

Chevy how's your bone healing??

Hope everyone has manageable weekend.

Sweetpea

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited April 2014

Sweatpea and Chuck!  So good to see you!

I've been busy  being useless.  I kinda like it!

Peppermint Patty

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2014

Sweet Pea good to see u'r little one soooooo adorable. And u r happy! That's wonderful--Boy u sure have been busy--how are U holding up.?

Shell u came in just in time for Sweet Pea and her question, cuz I don't know anything about that.

• Charles_Pelkey
    Charles_Pelkey Member Posts: 99
    edited April 2014

It's good to hear from all of you, too.

I hope everyone is doing well. I feel fortunate to be healthy and I hope everyone else is doing okay ... or better.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2014

Sweet Pea.....such kind and loving words............I will make certain we takes lots of pictures......I am so excited...I am about 10 minute from her, and as soon as I hear the UPS truck arrived I will be at her front door.........I can't wait...........thanks again for the kind words..........

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited April 2014

Ducky,  So excited for Grayson- and all of you.

Sweetpea,  I have high profile Mentor/silicone and they haven't presented any problems.  Recovery was a piece of cake after the other surgery.  I had a bit of pocket work done so my arms didn't rub against the sides of my foobs.  Since recovery was so easy, I would forget to be careful.  Definitely follow the adage- just because you can, doesn't mean you should.  Picking up Austin should be on the no-no list for a short time.  Happy to hear you are settled in your new home.  I hope we can meet up again when I get back to Denver.

Best wishes, hoolies!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

Julianna..thank you so much...........I am going over to my son's house tomorrow morning to wait for the UPS  truck to bring Grayson's Upsee.............I told my DIL I would be there.......it is going to their house because he bought it for Grayson..........my DIL said the coffee will be ready, and I told her I would bring homemade scone to have with our coffee..........I am so excited.......we are all going to wait on the front step for the truck...........LOL.......

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2014

sweet, how cute is he, loving the hat...so happy that you moved!!

ducky so excited for all of you!!

charles you are awesome and we adore you!!!

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2014

My son is MARRIED! The wedding was Saturday and very small (family only) and they will have a big party this summer to celebrate. My DIL is due to have her baby in October and so things are really great from where I sit.

Ducky, that is AWESOME news about Grayson's walking apparatus!

StaceyLee, he is so cute, I can eat him up!

To all of you, off to work as usual but wanted to do a quick drive-by post to say hey! xo

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited April 2014

while we r havin good news I wanna share

I'm gonna be a great grandmother again #4 

This is from my GS who had a very bad motorcycle accident in 2010 and was at deaths door

The sistas were holding me up

Now im up and couldn't be happier

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2014

Wonderful news, it's time we have some.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

You and me Fire.........Kira is being induced  April 28th..........and its a girl...........number 4 for me also...............Are we twins...........LOL

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

yes ducky we r twins

This baby that we don't no the sex yet will be born in October

Walkin hand in hand with u,as usual

My GS put on FB WOW,I CANT BELIEVE IM GONNA BE A FATHER

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited April 2014

Babies are great. 

I looked after a young friends little one yesterday and I am going to do so again while her Mum goes to physio tomorrow. I do miss my little ones.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

So happy for him Fire.......a little person for him to love

Hey.........what about our Grayson's/Greyson/s..........LOL........and to think at one time we did not even know each other.............

You were the good that came out of this disaster called BC...........

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited April 2014

Started Nucynta last night - I didn't get the extended release type so for yesterday afternoon I cut the smallest dose in half.  I took the other half when I went to bed.  A bit off this morning, but figured getting off the tylenol #4 and starting this, I would be off for a little while - Going to try to take the full dose here in a bit. I only woke up twice last night so hopefully, it doesn't knock me out during work.  So far, no pain relief just more relaxed about it.

• gmafoley
    edited April 2014

OMG, my head is doing the spinning bit, an hour after taking the whole pill this morning.

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

Gma,,does the pill work for the pain?

Ducky-- Grayson/ Greyson really did bring us together

The only difference is ur Grayson is soo sweet

My Greyson is so defiant

Wonder where he got that from?

• gmafoley
    edited April 2014

Seems to but nauseated and dizzy.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited April 2014

Hi all, just checking in to let you know Im still here. Things are just going so-so for  me. Feel like shit all the time, don't want to complain and that's al I seem to be doing lately, so Im staying low. Hope you all are doing ok and I love you all, Thanks for all your concern.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

HI girlfriend.......so happy to see you posting even it is just a couple lines.......praying for you, and thinking about you always..........hugs

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited April 2014

Hey Mary....sending hugs!

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited April 2014

GMA....have you talked to your pain doc about pain patches?

Di

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited April 2014

Mary, good to see you here. Hugs!

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

MARY,MARY ON THE SAME PAGE WITH GMA FOLEY

Thanks for both posting

Everyone was so worried about both of u

WHO REMEMBERS THE GROUP HUGSS WE USED TO DO?

Let's go sistas,,,,

I'm in!!!!!

Hugggs to both of U

Xoxo FireKracker,

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited April 2014

Mary, So nice to hear from you. Feel free to come here and complain all you want. We'll just hug you.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014
    Ladies you can see Grayson in her UPsee on video on UTube.................go to Utube.....search Kira Charlton.....that is my grandaughter........the video is there............
  • duckyb1
    edited April 2014

Grayson in her Upsee.....her father assisting her.......the Utube video shows her taking steps.....

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited April 2014

Ducky she looks so happy.  Brought tears to my eyes..  😊   Happy tears!!!!  A whole new world just opened up for her.  Happy for all of you.

Cindy. AKA Squishy

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited April 2014

FIreKracker count me in on that group hug.  Remember the group hugs we used to have..  (((Mary and GMA)))))