Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2014

Her first time standing upright in 3 years..........I can't believe it.....finally seeing the world like we do............the Utube video shows her walking attached to her Dad........

Her right hand does not open..hopefully in time it will........and maybe one day she will walk alone...........

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited April 2014

Ducky, Nothing is going to keep Grayson down now.

Count me in that group hug.

Mary, so good to hear from you.  We like to hear from you no matter what you have to say.

Good night, all.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited April 2014

Group Hug

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited April 2014

Just talked to pain doc office.  Had bad reaction to nucynta. Told to get off it. They just told me that with my sensitivity to drugs there is nothing else they can do for me. To pick which one works the best and deal. 

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited April 2014

Will find out tomorrow if mo thinks this latest chemo is working, been waiting all week to get tumor markers back. Scary stuff, Im down to 1 or 2 chemos left after this. I hope its working even though it makes me feel like shit, it cant last forever, and if it will help then so be it! Just keep your fingers crossed. Ducky your gd is beautiful. What a sweetie.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited April 2014

yup it's group hugggggg time for Mary,Mary and GmaF....

Keep fighting while we keep prayin

Ducky---I finally saw the utube on Grayson

Really brought tears to my eyes

Tomorrow I'm goin for an ultrasound on my stomach

Gonna have the gallbladder checked now

Yes Wren we used to have lots of group hugggggs

How about another one

Group hugggggg comin up again

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2014

Love group hugs

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

well Blondie let's put u in that group huggggg too

Mart,Mary,GmaF and U..

Let's wrap our arms around the 3 of u 

No squeezing tho

Love my sistas

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited April 2014

((((((((((GROUP HUGS))))))))))

image title="https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/free-hugs.24276/page-13" alt="" align="middle" border="0" height="127" width="90">

• di2012
    edited April 2014

Mary...hugs!

GMA.....hugs or better drugs or NEW doctor?

Blondie....hugs!

FireKracker....hugs for a healthy GB  

( my GB was removed years and years ago....the WORST thing about my removal was on the way home from the hospital....my sister  & I were stopped at a red light and I was in my fuzzy pink robe (only a few blocks from the hospital) when we were rear ended so hard, it ruptured a disc in my neck, the fire dept./paramedics was just a block away.....and a few months later another surgery (laminectomy)

Di

• gmafoley
    edited April 2014

Ladies, I'm going to be away for a while.. Just need to be.. 

• gmafoley
    edited April 2014

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

Oh no !!!!!!!!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited April 2014

Hugs Gma. Hope it helps.

• di2012
    edited April 2014

F

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited April 2014

Good luck Gma, don't stay gone for long.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

Hi Mary......hope your having a better day today.........hugs

• di2012
    edited April 2014

Mary...how's it going...?  Gentle hugs

Ducky...I LOVE LOVE Grayson!....that video must give her, her mom and dad and you so much hope....keep it up Grayson, you are SPECIAL!

• di2012
    edited April 2014

FireKracker....how is your Gallbladder/stomach?

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

Di......thank you so much.......I so appreciate your kind comments about Grayson......she is so special to me.......as she progresses I  will keep everyone in the loop as to how she is doing...........right now after just 10 minute in her Upsee she gets tired...........she has no "core strength", so the ability to hold herself upright is hard......but she is a fighter.....

Again thanks so much.......hugs.

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

I had the US...what a experience..I thought in this one horse town I would have a problem cause I'm used to the NYC Drs...well I was wrong,,he ordered the spleen,aorta,GB and the kidneys all checked

Never did anyone mention any of this to me,so I never had any of this,I'll get the results probably by tues..I'm prolly dead and I don't have the energy nor the brains to lay down.Thanks Di.for askin

We r gonna have Easter tomorrow,my GS and his girl have to go to her family on Sunday,it's Greek Easter too.hmmmmmmmmm

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited April 2014

GmaFoley,  Take care.  Come back soon.

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

the bonefire thread is havin a birthday party for ducky and JOJO

Bring ur own poison

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2014

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2014

Fire you are going to be checked from head to toe and you can't go no where til we meet again...hope you had a wonderful Easter.....hugs

Sandy

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

Blondie---- where?when?

I'm ready anytime u r

Is it time for another road trip?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited April 2014

Hello

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618
    edited April 2014

hey Alyson. You just going to fall now, right?

• gmafoley
    edited April 2014

Wanted you all to know what is going on:

Pain Doctor told me Friday, that with all my med sensitivities, he is out of
    ideas. He wants to send me in for another pain management evaluation
    (Psychologist/Pain Management) with someone else, or keep me on the
    pain med (Tylenol #4) that worked the best and I can "just deal"
    with the pain, because its not going to go away. I either needed to
    go see him for more pain meds or be referred to someone else. I told him, I wanted to get off the Tylenol #4s and would be tapering
    off them. I've gone through this cycle 3 times now to no avail, so after thinking about this, I talked to the Counselor that
    helped me during cancer treatment. She thought, I need to do a 180
    degree turn and try something different. We both agreed that
    Acupuncture would be worth a try. I just got an email back from my PCP and she agrees that it is worth a try.  Pray that we don't Flare my Lymphedema through the process.  When I talked to the Acupuncturist on the phone yesterday, she said she doesn't have to go in the quadrant where the LE is and we would know within 5 treatments whether she can help with the nerve pain in the breast. My appointment is this afternoon, if you all need an excuse for a pocket party.  Just don't make me laugh while she is poking me..

I also had an epiphany of sorts - my new way of looking at my situation: 

Through all this, I know God is using me to reach out to others and be a good encouragement. So don't take what I said above as a complaint. God Will heal me in His timing, either on earth or when I get to heaven. I pray that I can be that encouragement to others.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

Gma..........I completely believe in acupuncture..........I have pain all the time......I take nothing for it because I a tired of medicine and its SE's........and I don't want more.

I have an acupuncturist who is Chinese (I believe they are the best)........she is fantastic.......on the staff at Penn Medicine in Phila., and is a graduate of University of Shanghi, and believe me this woman is fabulous ..............I had 2 broken vertebrae in my back, and could barely move....it took no 'time for her to get me pain free in that area.................I had severe neck problems......she took care of that too.

Other people in my family have gone with excellent result......2 daughters, my SIL, and my SIL's sister who has fibramialgia.........

Some insurances cover it....mine did not, but she gave me a rate....$45.00 a treatment....which included.....the needles (which do not hurt when done right), electrode treatment to the needles which lasts about 20 minutes, and is a mild vibration to the area...... hot stone massage........regular massage........and cupping.........this goes on for 1 hour...........I will be shocked if this does not help...........By the way......there are some places where they are doing acupuncture for LE........not me, but I know they were doing a trial somewhere in Phila........so maybe that is on its way too...........who knows.

Good luck............