Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2014

Yay charles thanks so much for checking in, so happy for u for tests results, n congrat on the political thing and the lawfirm doi g so well..keep checking I 

Sandy

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited April 2014

Charles!  You do sound crazy busy but also like you wouldn't have it any other way!  Great news on the test results!!  Good luck for that run for office?  We need more people like you to do that!

Raising Hell, well, that always sounds like fun to me!

Hooligans!  You all take care.  Not posting much right now as I am raising hell in Vegas with DH on his business trip.  His boss, not an AH BTW, is taking his team to dinner and a club tonight.  I hear last year they had her doing shots and she was dancing on an actual table.  Her DH is here this year though, so we will see.  She told Nick she plans to corrupt me. He laughed and wished her luck!

Went to see Zumanity last night.  It was AWESOME couple of the acts made me think of Chevy and Cami!  It was fun. Not rated PG for sure! (I know you girls are going to google it now!)

Have a great rest of the week all!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited April 2014

Charles, Good to hear from you and good luck in the political arena. Do you think a class action suit against Microsoft to force them to continue to patch XP would work? Or embarrass them enough to continue patching? 

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited April 2014

strange thing happening on the stupid iPad

I went on my GDs I pad to check in and did not see the same posts

Hello Charles,remember me? Just got a new name from ducky I was Grannydukes now I'm the FireKracker,yeah I was named right this time cause I really am the FireKracker..

Anyway nice to see u here...and glad ur doing well

I left this thread for a while for personnel reasons but if u check page1 I  was the first responder soooo I'm back,,,,betta then ever

I'm watchin the GGrands today so I won't have much time on here

But I'll be back...

DUCKY,,,I KEEP ON SHOWIN MY GREYSON UR GRAYSON

We need that visit sooner then later

Xoxo to my special sistas

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2014

Yes we do.............I know I need something.............."no not that".......you kidding...I'm a virgin again........now don't you all be jealous...........LOL......oh wait.....forgot about my trip to Chicago last year....that's ok, my pilot will never tell..............

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

hey ducky

Joan and I r gonna try to plan another reunion

That girl is off all summer and I'm gonna see if I can convince her to go see some of the sistas

She don't mind driving soooooo get ready,yeah u and Blondie

I have other plans in my mind but I betta keep it to myself right now

Heading to the bonefire now....got something I wanna burn

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

GET OUT OF THE BASEMENT............

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2014

Ready

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

Aim........Fire.........

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

EVERYBODY OFF THE STEPS NOW

YA HEAR ME????

And when u reach the top do me a favor and check in,,,,will ya?

LIKE SOON

U don't want me to get on the broom and get u do u?

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited April 2014

Yeah, Charles!!  Good luck with your foray into politics.

StaceyLee--Hey there!  How's the move going?  Does Austin like his own room, in his own house?

Take care, hoolies!  Mind FK- don't go near the basement!!

Mary WH- still hoping to hear from you.  

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2014

NO BASEMENT seeking allowed! Everyone is present and accounted for right now so no more hiding down there...kay? xoxo

Charles, I would vote for ya if I could! Best of luck! Your sense of humor will get you through the elections which I hear are quite intense.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited April 2014

Welcome back Charles.

I haven't been chatty. I thought I should keep you up to date - I am going to my second memorial service today.  My church friend died and then 5 days later, her husband (also a friend) had a massive heart attack and died. Sorry the basement is a good place for me to hide. 

I went to see my pain doc. and he is grasping at straws at this point. We talked for a bit and he asked if I ever had Pentazocine before.  Hell, its not a "generic" name I remember, so I walked out with a RX for it then, got in the car and looked it up.... GRRRR it is Talwin, and in the past I have major vision problems with it.  Went back in from the car to let him know and Receptionist says, "Usually I would put you back into a room, but he is booked today.. I will give him the msg."  I handed the script back to her and she wrote a little note on it.  Back to ground zero.  Nothing working just maybe taking the edge off of things.  I also told him I've been gaining weight again - he started looking at which med might be causing it - I looked at him and told him I hadn't been exercising because the pain doubles when I do and I was sure that is what is causing it. He stopped looking for an excuse.  I almost said something to him about the "Gun magazine" that was sitting there - but I held my tongue... it really isn't a good magazine to have in a chronic pain clinic.  

• april485
    edited April 2014

(((GmaFoley))) Sorry sweetie. I know that there is something out there for you to take for pain. Just keep bugging them! As for the gun magazine, I know me...I would have said something cause the older I get , the less my filters work. HA!

PS Stay out of that basement...at least for now, kay? xo

• gmafoley
    edited April 2014

Sorry someone locked the door when I was down there... 

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

OHHHHHHHHHH no...............your not allowed down there, its unlocked..........get out of there.

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

Gma I posted a message for u on the veggy thread

I swear she was tellin me what to write

Please go there and read it before u close the door

Please

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2014

GMA I'm so sorry u'r having so much difficulty, why don't u talk to u'r pharmacist about pain meds cuz he would know what's connected to other pain meds more than the Drs. and he might be able to suggest to u something u haven tried and u can tell the Drs. It's worth a try.

And u'r right April, I have never had many filters my whole life now it worse so I would have said something about the magazine. I remember one time having a visit with a Dr. and he was asking so many questions and it didn't seem important to me and he said did u ever feel like committing suicide and I said Yes, right now this is so boring. So my filter never seemed to come with my brain. 

• april485
    edited April 2014

Cammi, when I read your last sentence, I was drinking my coffee and I spit it out all over my computer screen! OMG!! Hysterical that you said that!SillyHeart

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

April......that comment reminds me of  dentist visit I had once.............I actually hated this dentist, but went to him because he was that good.................he had a gorgeous dog that he kept in his office.......the dog's name was Gus...........well Gus would walk from room to room greeting everyone, and everyone loved Gus.

After examining me for the 100th time after having my front crowns knocked out by a stupid waitress with a tray full of dishes in a restaurant......my dentist left the room......

Well right after he walked out Gus came in and he was sweet..........loved him and was talking to him and petting him when my pompous ass dentist comes back into the room..................he is giving me a bunch of bullshit talk, and saying "Gus, get out", Gus, get out"...........finally after the 5th "Gus get out", I said to him................."you know you are really annoying the shit out of me, and honestly I would prefer you "get out", and leave me and Gus alone.................found a knew dentist.............wonder why.........never saw Gus agai'n.............

• gmafoley
    edited April 2014

Anyone hear of Nucynta? That is the next one on try list. Haven't had that one yet.  They said something about having a discount card so it won't be so spendy.. Of course the office is closed Fridays so I won't be getting the RX for it until Monday.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

Ladies........thanks to your prayers.........Grayson's Upsee has been shipped......God is good

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited April 2014

Yes, I've heard of it Gma. I was offered it several years ago. Didn't take it. I know the SEs scared me off  Look it up. I know you're really hurting, good luck. 

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited April 2014

Morning all.

Ducky so please that Grayson got her step thingy.

Gma I really feel for you and the pain you are in. Wish I could send you my pain doc.  He was just so lovely and I almost cried when he said that my pain was real. It has made such a difference to me having the causes explained. I still haven't found anything to really relieve the pain but most days I cope. There are days when I don't and I just survive. I wish I could sit and chat with you about it. (((((Gma))))) 

Well have a busy Saturday and yesterday's car died right on a very busy road. I think it is quite and expensive death as well. 

Hugs to all

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited April 2014

Yeah Ducky..    So glad that Grayson was one of the 500 picked to get one.  Prayers really do work!!!

Cindy AKA Squishy

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited April 2014

Hi Hooligans :)

We did it... Tim, Austin, and I are moved in and enjoying our space again. So nice to sleep in our bed again. OMG moving, working, unpacking and chasing after Austin has me exhausted beyond words. Now if I can just commit to hanging just one picture haha :)

I can't believe Tim and I have so much crap!! We are trying to down size and not keep everything it's a sin how many jackets we have. It's like you get a new jacket but can't donate the old one...

How is everyone?? Wish we could all get together... Well I just know I will win the power ball then we can meet at some tropical destination and enjoy a spa day all together. 

My next surgery is scheduled for May 1 to have the TEs removed and silicone plant placed. Any idea or opinions on silicone vs Saline? 

GMA I am sorry hope they can help guide you through the pain. Miss u all 

xoxoxo sweet pea

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2014

Silicone feels more natural,  but don't get the gummies (formed silicone) like I did - too stiff. 

I wish I had gotten the liquid silicone implants.

• FireKracker
    edited April 2014

wow sweet pea that lill guy of yours is a doll baby,

Gorgeous  face.

Good luck with the new place

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

SWeet Pea........he is gorgeous........

Good luck with your new venture....

Crog.....we feel very fortunate that she was one of the 500....my grandaughter was on the computer for 3 1/2 hours trying to order it........the site kept crashing but she kept trying........imagine doing that while trying to watch twin 3 year olds...........but finally she got in......my DIL, her sister, and my son, all were trying, then realzied they were fighting each other being on at the same time...........finally after all that time Kira connected and was able to get the order in......only to be told by Email that only 500 were available..........we prayed......all of you prayed, and she was one of the 500........will send pictures.....

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited April 2014

Ducky,

I am so over the moon happy f