Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited May 2014
    • Hi ladies & (gentlemen)
    • Thinking of all of you
  • april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited May 2014

Me too! Thinking of you all and praying for Marywh's family and her. And for you too G'ma Foley.

xoxxo

Hey, anyone see the movie "Decoding Annie Parker" an if so, what are your thoughts on this film?

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited May 2014

ahhh - Mary, we love you. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Ducky, happy birthday a week or two late.  Gorgeous great grand baby.

Di, tell me more about your insurance. Like you, my insurance currently covers massage and acupuncture. I'll be going on medicare next year. Secondary insurance won't cover those anymore?

GMA, I'm so glad you are trying acupuncture!  I stopped for awhile but am going to start back up again as my back is very unhappy with me.  I surely hope it helps as constant pain is just horrible. 

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2014

Anybody see shark tank

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited May 2014

Hi , I took a proactive approach RE: Mary and Pm'd Rachel's phone number to some folks. Those that received the PM, can let the rest of you know by PM.  Mary chose me as a "buddy contact" from  the old list days. I'm sure there are a few that don't understand the awesome responsibility that entails, and feel I'm an interloper. Well, get over it. This isn't about you. This isn't about me. Our dear friend is passing. Rachel has clearly expressed a wish to talk to her MOM's friends.  Time is short. I posted this on Mary's thread a couple of hours ago.

-------------------------

Hi, I've talked again with Rachel. I hope I can remember everything she wanted me to post. I'll do it by numbers to try and be sure I cover them all. Dislike that approach, but think it will help not to miss anything.

1. Please, call on Rachel's cell phone, Pm me for it. Another option is, I'll try and PM it to someone else, if that makes it easier. If someone wants to volunteer, PM and I will give it to you, and then we can post who has it.

2. Rachel DOES want you to call, she doesn't feel it's an invasion of family privacy during this time. She said that all of you were so important to her mom that she does want to hear from you. That your calls are important to her, but are a problem coming in on Mary's phone. She wants everyone to know that all the support that you gave her MOM was so important when her MOM didn't want to talk to the family about things. Rachel wants you to know she is so thankful that her MOM had all of you because of this.

3. Jordan was able to see Mary when she was awake and able to tell him how much she loved him. Rachel has chosen to make this the way Jordan will remember his Grammi. Frank DH is doing okay, and they are all having their moments. When Mary went into the restful sleep, they all shared stories of her life with them , around the bedside. They are continuing this :)

4. Mary had a very agitated day yesterday, but has been in a very restful and peaceful sleep since about 4 am today (Sat 5/3 2014).

5. Rachel said that the hospice nurses have described all these events to the family i.e the agitation and the restful sleep as pre-terminal , and that Mary doesn't have long.

6.Rachel DOES want to hear from you

L&H&P's sassy

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited May 2014

BTW I would like to delete phone numbers from my Buddy list. Please, look at the old list and send a PM re:DELETE. THANKS SASSY---If you want me to keep you on my buddies list also pm. 

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited May 2014

G.G.........thanks for the birthday wishes, and yes my G. grandaughter # 4 is a beauty.....I was there to see her today.........and also Isabella and my little Grayson..................This is Grayson......

• duckyb1
    edited May 2014

The most important thing we can do for Mary right now is pray.........Rachel will keep us up to date on her from day to day..........she PM'd me to let me know.................Mary and I were very close as well as FK too, so we have been hearing from her.......

Please just pray........that is what we need..............I have her on a huge prayer line.......and my entire family is praying too.......all my grandchildren, and Jesus listens to the little children........

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited May 2014

I've been keeping vigil for Mary...and am thinking about her family and all of the ladies here who love her.

(((Sweet Mary)))  Gentle hugs, prayers, and sweet dreams for a true warrior sister.

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited May 2014

Ducky.   Nice picture of you and Grayson....  

Thanks Ducky for keeping us informed.  

Continued prayers for Mary and her family and friends...

Cindy AKA Cindy

• duckyb1
    edited May 2014

Cindy thanks so much........I had no idea my daughter was taking the picture.....I thought she was texting on her phone to my grandson who was home........I have another beautiful shot of my 13 year old grandaughter holding Mila........I will try to post it.....it is on Instagram..

Cindy.....I am heartbroken over Mary.....I knew she was failing, but kind of kept it to myself....actually Mary did PM a couple others, but we did not post it........I did not want to post anything negative that she might see should she decide to lurk, which she said she was doing at one point.

Prayers are the best thing....

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited May 2014

Morning Hooligans,

Ugh just in tears... I emailed Rachel so sad about Mary... She is truly amazing, WHAT A FIGHTER!!  U all have helped me so much starting my journey. I will just be forever grateful to Mary she helped me with crushing anxiety and fear. Mary u and your family are in my prayers. I am praying for absolute comfort and may God surround you in love and bring u strength.

GMA I am so happy u are finding relief with acupuncture!! 

Ducky congratulations your new angel is just beautiful. I love the pictures they are amazing. Catching those moments are so important. 

I loved when everyone came back :) always united. I know one thing setting all things aside the Hooligans are forever faithful. I love u ladies!!! 

Recovering at home had the TE's taken out and Silicone implants placed. Sore on the Latissimus flap side but hanging in there... Tim's grandmas funeral was beautiful the week prior. We were so glad we went!! Florida was nice... Two days is just not long enough. Will post pics later...

Sweet Pea

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2014

I am struggling with all of this

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited May 2014

I just emailed Rachel, it's hard to think & feel what they are all facing today.  

Words are weak...Mary was so sweet to me last Nov. when I joined BCO & was sick & struggling..

Thinking of you all...

• FireKracker
    edited May 2014

WHY GOD

I DONT UNDERSTAND????????

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2014

I'm sure everyone knows by now that Mary has become an Angel about an hr ago. It's so sad it hurts me to even write this.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2014

Thank you Cami - Didn't get here yet to post.  She has an angel page:

https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/56/topic/820797?page=1#idx_2

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited May 2014

Cami thank u for writing us... My heart just breaks but all I can hold onto is we will all be together again. I hate breast cancer!!!! 

Mary I know you are free from pain and cradled in Gods arms. We will miss you! Thank you for all of the love, support, and encouragement. You helped me so much I will be forever grateful thank you. 

Rachel I will be praying and sending thoughts to your family.

God speed... This was a poem my Aunt picked for my grandma's funeral last week... It comforted me...

She's Gone

You can shed tears that she is gone or you can smile because she has lived. You can close your eyes and pray that she’ll come back or you can open your eyes and see all she’s left. Your heart can be empty because you can’t see her or you can be full of the love you shared. You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember her and only that she’s goneor you can cherish her memory and let it live on. You can cry and close your mind,be empty and turn your back or you can do what she’d want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

Sending healing hugs... We love you angel Mary!!

Sweet Pea

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited May 2014

We all need a group hug

Mary you are so well loved.

• april485
    edited May 2014

RIP Mary...Rachel, I am so sorry. Your mom was a wonderful person. I hate this DISEASE with a passion!

Alyson, thanks for the hug..needed that.

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014

• april485
    edited May 2014

Thanks G'ma....beautiful prayer. I always liked that one.

• duckyb1
    edited May 2014

gma..............so well said..........hugs to you girlfriend.....I know this is difficult for you........as it is for FK and me.......we were very close to Mary, and losing her is devastating.........she was so special......I have read our PM's her and I over and over.........she was a wonderful friend.....it hurts.......

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2014

Sweet Pea and GMS. those where beautiful poems for our Mary..

• FireKracker
    edited May 2014

I need that group huggggg

All these beautiful word r so touching

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited May 2014

(((((Ducky and Firecracker and GMA)))) and anyone else who needs a hug.  I did not know Mary well but I am still feeling a loss and sadness..😒 Death is always hard for those that are left behind.  I lost both my parents within 4 days of each other in March of 2013.  Keeping busy is what kept me going through that time..  ((((Group Hug))))

Cindy AKA Squishy

• duckyb1
    edited May 2014

Cindy.......thank you so much........

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014

I second what Ducky says - Thank you Squishy..

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014

She loved my turkey pictures! LOL

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014

This is the actual picture that she said she loved the turkeysimage