Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited June 2014

They are fixing the problems. I think - wanted to share an idea that my daughter had for the grandsons - she does it at the beginning of their school year and at the end.  It is funny how they change.

Beginning of school year.

• gmafoley
    edited June 2014

End of school year.

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited June 2014

G'ma, that is fabulous! I love it!!! Why didn't I think of that????? I know the boys will love these when they are grown and have kids of their own. Thanks for sharing! Oh and how cute is "Play on the tablet forever" Hahahahahaha! Love it!!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited June 2014

gma........my youngest daughter did the same thing.....and yes they do change..especially when the baby teeth fall out.......changes there entire look........

• gmafoley
    edited June 2014

I was amazed how their "food" choices and professions change. They are growing up too fast. I don't see them but 4 or 5 times a year and these pictures seem to make me feel part of their lives.

Oh I don't know if you noticed but the oldest GS wrote in Mandarin on his "Hobbies" list.

• april485
    edited June 2014

I thought that looked like Chinese characters G'ma! How adorable...learning Mandarin at a young age is wonderful, especially if he ends up in the business world since much of who we deal with on Wall St. these days is the Asian market. Plus, he will be able to read a menu in Chinatown! HA! xo

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited June 2014

what a good idea GmaF

They r adorable

I'm really busy cookin and cleaning and doin laundry all at the same time

Family comin for a vist,so I won't be on much this weekend

Unless they drive me nuts

PA will never be the same after this weekend

I'll be back of they don't tie me up and leave me in the garbage......lol

• duckyb1
    edited June 2014

Ok, another thread that is dying?????????????

• FireKracker
    edited June 2014

well we gotta bring it back

Let's go sistas,what happened here??"?

Where did everyone go?????

CHECK IN TIME

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited June 2014

her I am......still horrible eye problems

Di

bone marrow okay, no MDS, leukemia,.....more test.....looks like hemolytic anemia.....but haven't talked to hemo/onco yet

I am ALWAYS TIRED

• FireKracker
    edited June 2014

awww Di

I'm sorry for all the problems u r havin

Go to the bonefire thread and burn that crap

Feel bettA 

Huggggggs FireKracker.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited June 2014

Checking in- still unemployed but haven't been looking too hard.  Doing lots of babysitting with DGD.  Getting ready to go away to Montana for 10 days with all the family.  MO appt the end of July.  

Di- hope you can find some energy.  Going to try for NW ladies lunch when I get back. Losing my job took away some of my vim and vigor for planning things.

Sweet pea and all-hey, Charles- hope you are all doing okay.

Best wishes. J

• april485
    edited June 2014

I am here. My friend entered hospice (she is a member of Stage IV forums) and I am so sad. She has just days most likely. For those of you who may know her, she is known as JillThut around this community. We did the same exact job for different agencies and met at trainings and conferences over the years. When I came on here, noticed this woman was from CT and in her profile, it said what she did for a living so I PM'd her and realized we knew one another in passing. Then we met at Yale where we were both being treated. I became friends with her and now she is dying.  I hate this disease! I am most definitely in the basement right now with the door locked.

Hope you have fun SweetPea...enjoy that trip! You will get another job soon.

Di, hope you feel better soon! Hey Ms. FK..hope this finds you well. I asked Veggy to watch over my friend Jill. I know she will!

Ducky - xoxo

• duckyb1
    edited June 2014

So good to see you all checking in.........and yes Charles......where have you gone........

Problems seems so many right now, but we are here for all of you.....remember, we need you too, so let's have a group hug realizing that life is so unfair, but we can endure through the wonderful friendships we have made...........

April.....you can close the basement door for a while, but please......no locks......Jill would not want that for you........take care, we are here........

Di....Julianna, prayers for both of you........

• gmafoley
    edited June 2014

• FireKracker
    edited June 2014

I don't post pic

But

I'm in for the group huggggggggg

• FireKracker
    edited June 2014

hey

Everyone jumped ship??????

Not supposed to do that

• duckyb1
    edited June 2014

I'm here..............................

• FireKracker
    edited June 2014

now stay here

And don't go away

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited June 2014

I'm here - but will be going night night fairly soon....  :)

• april485
    edited June 2014

I am here. I lost my friend on Wednesday. Her screen name is JillThut...not sure if anyone knows her. She was a good lady and my friend in real life and I am so sad. She is now on the angel's list that Celia keeps and I cried reading it. I hate F'King cancer so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

• duckyb1
    edited June 2014

April.........so very sorry....................

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited June 2014

((((((April))))))

• FireKracker
    edited June 2014

I HATE U CANCER

Tomorrow is a yr.since one of by best friend passed away fighting this damn disease for 30 yrs.

Yes 30 years....she was 60 yrs.old when she passed away

I feel ur pain April...

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited June 2014

I am here you're not going to get rid of me easily. 

Hugs April. My neighbour died while I was away Cancer Sucks

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited June 2014

April, sending comforting thoughts your way and to Jill's family, too.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited June 2014

so sorry April

checking in how is everybody this fine Sunday.....going downstairs to get some mashed potatores. hopefully that will help with the diverticulitis...

• gmafoley
    edited July 2014

Ok - look who came to visit this morning. Pleasant surprise!

• gmafoley
    edited July 2014

April, I understand how hard it is - makes me angry - but she isn't suffering anymore and is probably dancing with all our other friends up there.  Praying for comfort for you and the families involved..

• april485
    edited July 2014

Thanks G'ma. Hope today finds your pain to be in control. Thanks to all for your condolences on the loss of my friend. We met here on BCO and then in real life. She was a good woman and I will miss her.

G'ma love the photo of the deer family!! Those little fawns are so cute! Then they grow up and eat all of the garden but I still love them...tee hee.