Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited May 2014

Blondie, thanks.  I had supper with my former staff last night.  Had a wonderful time.  Guess the negative atmosphere that I supposedly brought to the place when I came to work, is still there and a bit more. Families and residents are upset as well as most of the staff.  

How are you feeling?  

Gma, did you get to see your acupuncturist ?  Hope you are doing better?

All you Hoolies have a safe and restful Memorial day weekend.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited May 2014

I'm goin to Estate sales and big yard sales all weekend

I went last weekend too

I did find lots of treasures

Stay safe and remember what this holiday means

Happy Memorial Day...

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited May 2014

Morning Beautiful Hooligans!!

Sorry I was MIA again... First things first Happy Mother's Day!! We love our moms so much! You all keep us going now being a mom myself it is an incredible bond that stays with you always.   

Through all the chemo, radiation, and multiple surgeries I was scared but when I looked at my mom I felt safe; the best feeling ever. Love you mom!

April hugs I cant imagine the feeling of not being able to send a card... The 2nd Mothers Day without her... all I can say is hugs. 

As for the past STUF moments... Hugh makes me so frustrated!!! April you have been their loyal, experienced, and knowledgeable staff member. That is just wrong!! Watch this girl they hired for the position she will start slacking off (likeshe  already does) and your boss will be in a bind. Humm this should be interesting how it plays out. 

Julia... OMG!!!! Teamwork you have got to be kidding me!!!!! You are all about teamwork. So disgusting!!!! I feel like at my work we are all just a number!!!What happened to wanting to retain your hard working, kind, caring, considerate, competent, well mannered employee! I can teach anyone a skill set, but I cant teach someone to think, have manners, and how to be kind!!!! Well I know you could do anything you wanted. And as for me years of experience keeps an organization safe! I lean on my mentors to help guide me, they make me a better nurse and person.  

Hugs everyone I'm sorry for a lack of a better word that is just piss poor!

GMA hope pain is tolerable and you were able to get in for acupuncture treatment. I am so glad u have found relief...

Ducky hows everything hows Grayson??? I bet she has gained more strength. Hugs

Hoping everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend!! Thank you to all the Men, Women, and Families that sacrifice for our freedom! God Bless You!!!

Lov Ya,

Sweet Pea

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited May 2014

Happy Memorial Day Hoolies!

Sweet Pea!  How beautiful you and your mom are!  I love the sparkle in your smile and your eyes!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited May 2014

Hi all I have been having a great time on my trip

Big hugs

• juliaanna
    edited May 2014

Alyson, safe travels and have fun.

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited May 2014

Sweetpea, you and your Mom are both so beautiful!

Hoping all of you are well and having a wonderful week. I am at work and about to have a busy day starting at 9 and going until the end of the day. Why do I schedule myself so tight? No one else does...I always try to think of the clients and make sure they don't wait too long for their appointment with me and then I pay the price...can't really change who I am though. That is why I got into social services to begin with. To help people. It sure in hell wasn't for the money! LOL Have a GREAT day Hoolies! xoxoxoxoxox

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2014

I found our big girl panties -

• FireKracker
    edited May 2014

now that's adorable ....

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014

I'm trying to smile....

Stood too much over the weekend cooking for company.. I have an acupuncture appt. tomorrow.  The whole mid back in spasm and it is hard to find the "happy Place"  after using the peppermint.  I need a bit of extra help on this one.

• FireKracker
    edited May 2014

was wondering how u were doin

I even asked u on Mary,Mary's thread

Glad ur goin tomorrow for tx....

I'm in ur pocket sista

Smooches from the FireKracker...

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014

Morning world - the peppermint has kicked in - still hurt but able to work comfortably this morning on the computer. Can't wait for this afternoon's visit to the acupuncturist. What I saw out my window this morning gives me hope:

• april485
    edited May 2014

Beautiful shot G'ma! I pray you have a comfortable day today. To all of you, I wish no pain! xo

• april485
    edited May 2014

If any of you knew AnacortesGirl (Christy) she passed away on May 24th. She was in Hospice and she was really hoping to live a while there but it was not to be. The thread is in the Stage IV forum if you wish to leave condolences. She was a nice lady and only 55 years old. I hate this f'king disease!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2014

Fire I surely miss u

What a beautiful picture of you and your mom you look so young. jewels so glad that you met with them I'm sure they miss you and powers to be love you be happy that you're gone I think they are not deserve you.

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014

Blondiex - Hugs!!! Of course this hug is for all.. FYI - So you don't worry about me.

I will be traveling tomorrow and will be in and out the next 10 days.  

I will lurk but probably not post. (unless I get fun grandson pictures Winking)

• FireKracker
    edited May 2014

I'm keepin an eye on all of u

Just been busy but I'm here

Hi Blonde,how r u feelin

It's nice to hear GmaF is goin away,of course we will miss u

But u do need some laughter time,enjoy it to the max.

Xoxoxo

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited May 2014

glad you guys are ok...me chemo yesterday, ok, nauseous but it is ok it is steroids day but got lots of fluids so slept last nhight which is always a good thing, going to get an ice cream cone soon, yay......how is everybody?

• FireKracker
    edited May 2014

hey Blondie

I'm hopin that the ice cream works for u

And puts u too sleep the entire nite throu

• juliaanna
    edited May 2014

Gma, have a great time-just don't overdo!

I have a dexascan tomorrow-see what 2 years of Arimidex has done to my bones.  Also having blood work for cancer markers done-first time in 2 years.  If you have an extra positive thought for boring results, send it my way, please.

Blondie, enjoy that ice cream cone.

FK, always good to hear from you.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited May 2014

Juliaanna,,,,,,,in your pocket today........hoping for "boring" results. 

Di

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited May 2014

Julianna - best wishes for really boring!!!

• gmafoley
    edited May 2014

Got there safely - but in pain.  Drive really hurt me this time.  Boys aren't home from school yet.

• FireKracker
    edited May 2014

awww GmaF that ride was tough on u

I'm sorry

I hope the boys will make it all betta

Pics please!!!!

• gmafoley
    edited June 2014

Got a question for you -  My DD went for her yearly check-up and doc said that she didn't need the mammogram this year being she has been diligent and checking each month.  Doctor also told her that since her Mom (me) and aunts all got the BC in their post menopausal years and she was still under 40, there was no need for a yearly mammogram?  Need Feedback on this.

• april485
    edited June 2014

I know that if she is not BRCA 1 or 2 +, then they will likely not have her begin mammograms until she is in her 40's in order to avoid radiation, even just the small amount assoicated with mammos. Also, dense breasts are common in younger women and mammograms are limited in what they find anyway. If she is not symptomatic and pays good attention to her breasts, then since she does not likely have the gene and has already been monitored, I am thinking the doctors know what she needs, as hard as it is to not worry about BC since so many in your family had this disease.

I am thinking that if your daughter is comfortable with that, then you may have to be too. My daughter's gyno told her she does not need even a baseline until she turns 40! I was freaked out too, but my DD trusts her doctor and has her breasts examined when she goes for her yearly paps and is in tune with her body. Hope that you can not worry too much...I know it is soooo hard when it comes to our children. ((((G'ma))))

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited June 2014

Good answer, April. 

Hi Blondieegirl.

How were your tests, Julianna?

Hey Duckster! and GG, Fire, Gma, Di and all your other hoolies. I'm home with the flu, too sick to do anything but sit on the couch and sleep, read, sleep, computer, sleep, TV, sleep..........

• FireKracker
    edited June 2014

Hi shells

Sorry to hear ur sick

The flu???.thought we were past the season

Get betta soon

Anyone hear from Blondie?????

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited June 2014

Shell sorry you are sick...hope you are on the mend soon.

I haven't posted in a long time due to horrible vision problems.....chemosis and recurring eye infections and now I was told not to drive until I get glasses , didn't need glasses to drive since cataract surgery just prior to BC DX

I am anemic, have funky RB cells and hemo/onco think i have MDS.....having bone marrow biopsy and bone marrow aspiration tomorrow, mid day....POCKET party.....I  am scared to find out....as MDS is not a good prognosis for a long life,

Love to you all

Di
  • wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited June 2014

In your pocket Di. I'm so sorry about the horrid eye problems. Let us know what they find from the biopsy. Don't they treat MDS with chemo now? Or did I just make that up? Hugs.