Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited July 2014

Morning my beautiful hooligans,

Missing you all!!! I have been just crazy busy one thing after another and by the time I try to read and then post I am asleep with my phone. Sorry...

April I am so sorry u lost your friend Jill!! I hate F-Cancer... Sending hugs to you

GMA loved the pics of family that u shared :) what a great idea I will use it when Austin goes to play school at our church. Hope u continue to feel relief by your acupuncture treatments! So awesome

Di I am over the the moon happy for your news no leukemia or MDS.... Ugh I was so worried!! Pls let me know what they think. It's hard feeling so tired.

Juliana so glad no tumor markers!!!  Doing the NED Happy Dance. Wishing you the best of luck to find the right nursing job. Hugs enjoy your vacation... Where are u going??? 

Tim, Austin, and I have so much to be thankful for... Our home is so nice having fun getting everything where it should be. My sister Heidi is getting married 2014 December so we are all looking forward to that. I am back into the swing of things at work feels good. I still do not have the strength that I used to have, really frustrating. After a 12 hour day running around with Austin I am just exhausted. Loving life praying everyday that I am here to dance at Austin's wedding. I hate cancer and hope it stays gone. This is truly what I struggle with and I know everyone else. Saying my positive affirmations and giving my fear and worry to God. 

Hugs,

SweetPea

Best pic ever!!! Austin is ready for some NJ sweet corn... It's okay in Colorado but not the same. Gotta love those cheeks My Whole World xoxoxo

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited July 2014

Love it sweet

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited July 2014

ADORABLE! Sweetpea, you are so blessed! Enjoy him!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited July 2014

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited July 2014

OH BOY...........FK learned how to post pictures................there is no stopping her now...........LOL

• FireKracker
    edited July 2014

I'm only getting the pics from FB

That's all I can do

SO FAR

• FireKracker
    edited July 2014

• FireKracker
    edited July 2014

oh my

I'm really enjoying this

Thanks ducky

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited July 2014

So am I

• april485
    edited July 2014

LOL....love it FK! Happy

• duckyb1
    edited July 2014

Ok everyone........this is how it went.....

Me.....Ok, go to your desktop....

FK......What's a desktop?

Me....What do you mean what's a  desktop?

FK.....I don't have a desktop

Me.....Yes you do...its the screen with all the little icons on it...

FK.....What are icons?

Me....Ok do you see Facebook, Settings, Messages.........

FK...yes...

Me....Well they are icons......now right below that do you see a line that has BC.Org symbol......

FK......Yes........

Me.....good, click on that..............

FK.......hold on your gone too fast......I am writing this down.........(and I hear)......go to the BC.org

symbol....click on that "ok I got it"......

Me...........What are you doing.......

FK.....I have to write this down....so you have to go slow........

We continued on, then tried to tell her something else she could do, and this is how it went.

Me...I can show you how to do something else to......

FK.........no, no, no, no, too much.......too much.......let me practice this first......then I can learn something else...............

So now she knows what she is doing......both our ears fell asleep from the pressure of the phone.....LOL, but she knows what she is doing..............now I have to teach her how to put her message right under the picture without having to repost what she wants to say about it...........LOL.....love you FK.......

• FireKracker
    edited July 2014

It looks like I'm ready for the next step teacher

Wow u remembered all of that????

So I guess u never s@&$/moked or cooked the u no what??"?

Hahaha

• duckyb1
    edited July 2014

LMAO...............

• FireKracker
    edited July 2014

looks like I gotta teach u a few things

And now the tables turn

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited July 2014

ROFL

• april485
    edited July 2014

Hahahahah! You guys are a hoot! Love it!! xo

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited July 2014

Very proud of you learning how to post pictures FK!  

I went in for a massage therapist yesterday and the same points the acupuncturist has been using were the SAME thing she found.  They don't even know/talk to eachother - they are 100 miles apart from each other.  I don't know how they do that... but... I know they both must be on the right track and seem to compliment each other.  She did alot of  what she calls "Liver work" - I feel like I have lead shoes on and can't seem to muster up any energy.. Wow does my body want me to rest! Today is gonna be a lazy day after work. "Hit by Mac Truck" syndrome comes to mind. LOL I know my body is talking to me now..

• april485
    edited July 2014

(((G'ma)))) Aromasin gives me "mack truck syndrome" a lot! Today is one of those days for sure. Just walking from the parking lot in to work (across the street which is not very far!) I felt like I was not going to make it. My bones hurt, my joints hurt and everything hurts today. I have very few "good" days anymore. I may have to just bite the bullet and try Femara but I am afraid to since Aromasin is supposedly the least problematic. Ugh!

Hope that all resolves by days end!

• FireKracker
    edited July 2014

good morning everyone

GmaF...I'm sure they both r makin progress cause u do sound betta...just take it nice and easy today

April...I'm not takin any of the 5 yr.meds but I can tell u this much..Everyone I no has those horrible s/e except only 1 of my friends....she never had one s/e and she just finished takin Femara..just sayin

Last nite we had a bad storm..went right to sleep didn't even hear the phone with my AC and 3 fans goin in a 1 bedroom apt..it's all over now so I betta get movin

BBL

• gmafoley
    edited July 2014

April - I was amazed at what Acupuncture is doing for my breast nerve pain and discussed with her about my friends with AI side Effects.  She said they need to go see an acupuncturist - they can help.   As far as me and AIs - my MO refuses to write me a script for any of them because of how bad I looked with the SEs.. Every time I had an SE, he made me come in so he could document my SEs and then told me, after trying all 4 - I would just have to take my chances because the SEs were so bad...  It is a hard road either way and hoping that I don't have a recurrence.. Especially after one time MO slipped and said that if I didn't use an AI - he hated the thought of seeing me in 5-10 years with bone cancer.. Scary thing is my clavicle on my radiated side is getting larger and is swollen.  I so try to just trust God and have faith that it is nothing, but that fear creeps in.. if you know what I mean.. 

I am with my DS, new DIL and My Granddaughter right now and trying to enjoy the time with her - She goes back to Ex-DIL at the end of the month and we all only see her for a month in the summer.  Getting concerned about her hygiene.. I don't think Ex taught her anything about staying clean.. But on the other hand, she is a teen.. She must be yelled at a lot too - she gets so defensive if you try to explain why you put certain items in cold water when you stain them or any other thing that wasn't taught. We don't yell, we just hug and pass down what our mothers taught us Winking.  By the time we get her trained, we have to send her back.. We have found out that she is home by herself a whole lot.  I know it is hard being a single mom, and I don't fault her for that, but some quality time with her daughter would help GD self esteem.. She feels like she has been dumped by the wayside.. it is so sad... btw she is 13. - hard years for mom and daughter.. I remember.

• FireKracker
    edited July 2014

Well hi everyone

Been a little crazy with this stupid colitis .....stayin close to home in case of an accident

Sooo I was bored this morning and I started to read this thread from day 1

Shocking what a wonderful fun thread it was

TILL

Around March,April of 2013.. Had to stop reading cause I was gettin pissed off

Soo many wonderful sistas have left this thread

Why?????

We got hijacked...yup we did and everyone ran(well not everyone but a large group)

This was the best and most active thread..

Makes me sooo upset...

End of rant.".

• gmafoley
    edited July 2014

• gmafoley
    edited July 2014

Hugs for you FK - Keep on ranting. This was a great place to do that!  Let's try again.

• duckyb1
    edited July 2014

imageI never left......no one scares me away........always loved this thread......it was what made me laugh, and kept me going......Hey my pilot misses all of you too......and to the ones who chose to leave...........OH WELL..........I'm over it...........

• april485
    edited July 2014

I know what you mean FK..this was a great thread and still can be. I guess everyone suddenly got INSOMNIA and decided to bolt, but I am here with you and ducky and remembering the good times we can still have. HUGS!

• april485
    edited July 2014

G'ma, I should really try accupuncture....thanks for the reminder!

• FireKracker
    edited July 2014

yes April u were on from the begining too

Didn't we have sooo much fun?????

Sigh,,,,

I miss the way it was....

Yeah I was one of them who jumped ship...WHY????? First my son had surgery,then I had surgery,teeth pulled and then UTI....

I was not up for the bullshit and I guess lots of others felt the same way..

It only takes one rotten apple to ruin the apple cart...

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited July 2014

Insomnia has certainly been a problem.

Just wish people would stfu and let us nuts be nuts and have fun.

Big hugs to all

• april485
    edited July 2014

Amen Alyson! But, I am not one to hold a grudge and welcome back anyone with open arms (well most folks anyway) Speaking of people, where is Charles these days?

• duckyb1
    edited July 2014

LOL.............you guys are nuts..............LMAO......

FK you had reason to leave....your health..........not just because you didn't get your own way all the time............I hung in there............no one chases this Mama away.............and the right ones are still here..................I don't want Insomnia......I hear it takes over everything...........and your right Alyson......