Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited November 2014

leaving early in the morning

Look for me flyin by

Wish me luck

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited November 2014

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited November 2014

April, love that cartoon!

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

it's one yr.today Veggy passed away

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

One of the beautiful pics we took in Vermont

Yup an owl right down the road from Sharon's DDs house

More to come

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited November 2014

FK - Has it been a year already?  Doesn't seem like it.  Just remember, our dear Veggy is watching over us.

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited November 2014

A newbie here.. Although I've been lurking on the boards since my dx.. Would love to join you here.. this thread has given me some good laughs through very rough times.. Lucy

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

I'm havin trouble posting

Testing

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

well that worked

Let's try again

I finally went today to see my baby Cali

OMG..I took pics,have to have them developed

Let's see if this posts

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

hey it's workin

Yay

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

welcome LUCY

Be careful

We r crazy

Watch out for Ducky!!!!

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited November 2014

FK, Beautiful owl. Can't wait to see your pics of Cali!

Welcome Lucy!

I've been exhausted lately due to chemo... but this next week is my good one! Just in time because my youngest son turns 12 on Friday... which also means a birthday party this weekend.

• Lucy55
    edited November 2014

uugh.. Just lost the post I wrote.. Where did it go? I'll try again.. Thanks for the welcome Poppy and FireKracker.. And the warning about Ducky.. :-o.., I'm looking forward to meeting her and getting to know you all.. It'll be nice to have some friends who "understand "..

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited November 2014

Welcome lucym u gotta watch chevy also .

Hey poppy feel better

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited November 2014

imageSo here I am...............this thread if not for the "faint of heart"......we say it like it is, and take note to the above............and watch the one on the "BROOM".....she acts like a lady, but I know better................AND SHE WARNS YOU ABOUT ME.....................image

• duckyb1
    edited November 2014

imageHERE I AM...................AND FK.............YOU GOT A LOT OF NERVE........image

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

can't get to the next page

Something is wrong here!!!

• proudtospin
    edited November 2014

I can--?

• april485
    edited November 2014

Ducky, I pissed myself with that milk carton! hahahahahaha!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited November 2014

FK, I was having problems with the site myself this morning. Post count wasn't updating and the only way I could see new posts was to click on the threads.

• Lucy55
    edited November 2014

HaHa Ducky.. I just love the milk carton :- and thanks for the Firecracker warning :-) I want to add some fuel to the fire.. The tall skinny streak of misery who works as a receptionist at my work... I work in a nursing home and since my mascetomy 2.5 months ago.I still have limited arm/shoulder movement..which makes it impossible to do my job.

Every time I have to take my doctors certificates to her she practically rolls her large googley eyes at me as if I'm faking it.. Uugh.. I certainly don't want sympathy.... But.. Surely some empathy.. A bit of understanding.?? ..So.. I want to toss her attitude into the fire... NO...! . On second thoughts..Toss ALL of the skinny biotch in .. HEAVE -Ho..BURN !!

Ahh..That feels good :-)

Oops.. Meant to right this on the Bonfire thread.. ( I'm still learning) . Oh well.. She's had a reprieve from the fire.. But I'd like to tell her to STFU instead.!!!!

• proudtospin
    edited November 2014

the holidays are almost upon us and Black Friday will make all things on the internet slower~~

suggestion is to be patient and do not try to click around too fast as it confuses the computer....this advise from my old programmer Pinky who wisely could fix any and all of my dump goofs

• april485
    edited November 2014

Lucy, welcome and tell the beyotch to go F&%k herself. Ok, maybe not for real but in your head. Ahhh, now doesn't that feel better already?

• duckyb1
    edited November 2014

Here Lucy.....this should work...............cute but to the point.......image

• duckyb1
    edited November 2014

Oh by the way Lucy............anyone who is on STFU is on the Goddesses, well most of us, so one way or another we know who your bitch is.................LOL........Now if the cute puppy doesn't work try this one.......image

• duckyb1
    edited November 2014

Ladies......for anyone who didn't know..........the Milk Carton was done by Slow Deep Breaths....one special lady on this and our Goddesses...............I went AWOL, and she sent that out to try to find me.........LOL

Thanks SLOW....................

• duckyb1
    edited November 2014

Look who is coming to Philly............How fortunate we are.......Love this man....image

• april485
    edited November 2014

You love him Ducky cause he is radical like you are! He is really stirring up the Catholic Church..nothing status quo with this man. Will you get to see him when he comes? (I mean from afar cause an audience is reserved for people higher up than us lowly wenches..lol)

• Lucy55
    edited November 2014

HaHaHa Ducky.. Yes..your STFU captions are excellent.. Nice, simple and straight to the point...I need to send Skinny Streak of Misery a FB friend request so I can copy and post them BOTH to her home page!

Alison...I agree.. This new man is radical.. And doing a lot of good I think...Like a breath of fresh air...