Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited January 2015

I'm so sorry GMA.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited January 2015

Loads of prayers coming your way Gma, it's so hard not being there.

Blondie sending big hugs. Look after yourself.

I am struggling with my RA at present and the pain in lower back is really worrying. I can hardly move which is difficult as i have so muchI want to do.

Love you all.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited January 2015

Oh Alyson, me too. WTH?

I've never had problems with my lower back before. Since treatment it's horrible. I'm convinced the chemo accelerated our RA. It's very worrying. There are days I can barely move too. I'll be going through a pain management course shortly. I sure hope they can do something - this sucks. I'll let you know if it does any good.

I'm so sorry you're hurting. Stinkin' RA!!! Gentle hugs to you!!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited January 2015

My friend graduated to heaven this morning. Doing ok. Just sad.

Alyson and Slow, I don't have RA but my sister does. She has suffered with juvenile RA since she was 5 OR 6. She also has OA. Is in pain constantly but keeps going. It is so hard to hear about sisters in pain. I pray for you all. Gentle hugs coming the way of whoever needs one.

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited January 2015

Gma, I'm sorry for your loss. Graduating to heaven is a lovely description.

I hope your recovery situation has improved. Hugs, my friend.

• Alyson
    edited January 2015

Sorry to hear the news Gma.

Poppy, I had a couple of grat aunts who were in the Salvation Army and they used the term ' Promoted to Glory' which I always loved.

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited January 2015

Alyson and Gma ..I haven't heard the expressions "promoted to heaven " and " graduated to heaven " before.. but I think they are great !! Gma.. Thinking of you :-(

Slow and Alyson.. Sorry you are both suffering with RA.. Hope you both feel better soon..

Poppy.. I hope things are going better for you..

FK and Ducky.. missing you both..

Blondie.. Hope you're recovering O.K.

We have been to my eldest grandson's 5 th birthday party today.His actual birthday 🎂 is this Wednesday .HaHa ..The party was so loud and fun with so many energetic little ones all hyped up on party foods and sweets. !! I know I people always say it , but I seriously don't know where the last 5 years have gone. !!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited January 2015

Prayers and condolences to you GMA. I'm so very sorry you lost your friend.

Lucy, sounds like a wonderful day. I can't wait to have grandchildren!! Children always make me smile!!

Thinking of you Blondie!!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,695
    edited January 2015

So sorry to hear this Gma.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited January 2015

Wanted to share.....this is my grandaughter Genevieve....she is due March 11th, with my 5th great grand....?

She said she does not know what it is and does not want to know......(secret)...someone was checking if the babies burea drawer opened and closed easy , and saw clothes..........very boyish.........LOL.......not sure though.

Would love a boy.....I have 4 great-grandaughters.....a boy would be nice....image

• duckyb1
    edited January 2015

On a lighter note........."Here's Stella"....looking out the window.........LOLimage

• Alyson
    edited January 2015

And here is one of my fur babies. Gus joined me for a lazy Sunday morning and we skipped church as well but I needed the rest because of the pain in lower back. image

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited January 2015

She's got that pregnancy glow Ducky. I loved being pregnant and wish I could of had more children. My RA went completely away while I was pregnant!!

Alyson, that kitty is so cute and cuddly. I like the name Gus.

Hi Lucy! :)

Flowers for GMA. Hugs to you my friend.

Come back Kracker.....we miss you!! Please don't stay away too long.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited January 2015

I'm back

I never stay away too long

In and out of the damn basement ain't no joke

This time im out

Even returned some phone calls

When I'm in a funk I don't even want to talk on the phone

My GD was maid of honor for her SIL today

The church was only 3 little blocks so I walked

Took pics but my camera died..duhhh.I changed the batteries and it's still dead.duhhhh again

Monday is her birthday and so is ValJeans...

Gotta start planning the end of the month parties soon

It's nijce to be back..I missed all my sistas

Xoxo

• FireKracker
    edited January 2015

• Lucy55
    edited January 2015

Ducky.. Great photos of both Genevieve and Stella !! HaHa.. How funny that you thought to have a sneaky little look in the babies drawer.. I hope you're suspicions are right , and you get your baby boy.!!

Alyson.. Your pus looks lovely and relaxed there..not a worry in the world ( I can no longer even imagine what that feels like.!! )..Sorry about your bad back.. Hope your better soon.

FK.. Glad your back..!! Bugga about the camera.!

We had a lovely morning.. Went with friends to the beach.. Then had a look through the markets that were set up along the esplanade , and to a coffee shop for morning tea.I LOVE the beach.. It heals my soul.!!

• FireKracker
    edited January 2015

oh I will get those pics

Somehow,some way

Ducky...where R u?

She is my fixer

• duckyb1
    edited January 2015

Sad..............Stella had 3 seizures in the middle of the night........

She is at the Vets till tomorrow....my daughter, SIL and the kids are hysterical to say the least........

Found out this morning.....it happened around 1am......I was with them till 11:45 for dinner and talking about college with another daughter and SIL for Sean Jr...................

Stella was fine......chewing the shit out of my sneakers, and being Stella............I just feel so bad for them, and so angry at the breeder.............she had to know this............I'm sure the line had the problem, but she kept breeding the pups.........she denies it of course....I'm not buyingit.............this bitch knew.......I told my daughter to report her to the AKC................at least stop her from doing this to another family.......

She willbe put on Pheno barb when she comes home...........probably recieving it now at the Vets.........

• FireKracker
    edited January 2015

Awww Ducky

I responded to U on the bonefire

Take deep deep breaths...Stella will be fine...the meds will take care of her

On another note the party this month will be Jan.30...the day after my son Brian goes to see dr.shithead..

Bbl

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited January 2015

Sending best wishes for Stella. They will fix her up Ducky.

Welcome back Kracker. So good to see you! Looking forward to party day and great news about Brian!!

Lucy, I absolutely love the beach. It's my favorite place to be. I grew up with a view of the Atlantic ocean and miss living close to a beach. I have to drive about an hour to get to one now. So glad you had such a great time!

Blondie, I sure do miss you and hope you're doing well with your rehab.

GMA, Thinking of you.

Hugs to all.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2015

Thanks Ladies....love you all.

Today is awful here......pouring rain after a horrible morning of "ice".....accidents all over the place in Delaware county...............3 people died.......

56 car pileup on one of our major highways......

Another 12 car pileup......then a 7 car pileup........so many injuries they ran out of ambulances to take people to he hospital.......

They called it some type of "freezeup"...............it will probably make tonight's world news..........

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited January 2015

I'm glad you're safe at home Ducky. Sounds awful.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2015

Slow.....it was ........I got 3 messages from my kids......."Mom...do not go out, its icy"......turned on the Tv and OMG a 56 car pile up on one of our highways.......1 person killed

Then on another highway a 12 car pile up and 2 people killed.......so many in;juries they ran out ambulances to take the injured to the hospital..........they were putting the injured on Septa buses and taking them to the hospital..........Lankanau hopital was one of the.........that is where Melissa who owns thi website is an Oncologist.....abou 20 minutes from my house.

Then ther was another pile up 7 cars.......plus people falling all over the place not realizing the sidewalks were icy..............it was awful............

Now it is rainy like hell........they expect 2 inches here in the Philly suburbs...........ugh..........

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited January 2015

yeah, nasty ice here in NJ.  The police posted on facebook that the roads and the Garden state parkway are a mess, closed part of near me.  The town police said that if you take your dog out to walk and his legs go 4 ways....best to stay indoors.  Guess the police here have a sense of humor!

only left house to buy wine

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited January 2015

hahahaha PTS. That is well worth braving the cold and ice!!

I can't imagine living in that kind of weather and worrying about my children on the roads. I worry enough about them driving on our crazy freeways. Add ice and snow to that and I'd be in a straight jacket!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited January 2015

Slow, would welcome sunny Cali especially on an afternoon like today, there sure is a reason at times for hibernation~ 

• FireKracker
    edited January 2015

PTS...I was Thinkin about U when I read that Nj U is no betta then PA

The black ice is very bad here too

Lots of accidents,roads closed etc.

U went out for wine???lol

I went food shopping...just for a few things...my GD took me about 4pm...by 5:30 it was pouring and freezing up even tho the weather report said it was 37 deg...yeah right..as my GD was comin out of the car to drop me off I swear she was doin the Rumba right outside my apt...thank u God she held her footings cause tomorrow she turns 30..

My eyes r closing

Gnite all

• duckyb1
    edited January 2015

PTO........where are you in Jersey...........Cracker and I are familiar with Jersey.....and of course she is very failiar with Brooklyn..........LOL..bet we're neighbors...........I have a home in Pa. and NJ...............

• Lucy55
    edited January 2015

PTS..out for wine.? ah..a lady after my own heart !! Only trouble is since dx I only have some occasionally.. :-(

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited January 2015

Here is the biggest STFU I KNOW....Today - I got up to do computer work at 3:30am. Got settled in my computer chair, turned on a movie to watch and then realized its a holiday today... Geeze.... Can't believe I did that.