Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited February 2015

I have a carpet cleaner and clean my rugs ever three months. It wears them out more quickly, but at least I know they are clean. I would really like hardwood, but way too expensive to do my whole house. I've got laminate in the kitchen and downstairs bathroom. Plus I make everyone take their shoes off.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited February 2015

My daughter has hardwood floors in her whole downstairs.........she has capet in the bedrooms.

I tried to talk her out of it, but her husband insisted, and so did the kids.

My grndson has asthma so he should never have had carpet.........now she wished she had never gotten it because she has the allergies now, and with the dog she had before, and Stella now it was the dumbest thing she could have done......unless at the time hardwood upstairs was more then they could affod..

one daughter has her entire house in hardwood..actually took up perfectly fine rugs to do it.

It is so much cleaner.........area rugs are good for a little warmth, but they can keep wall to wall.

My entire house is also all hardwood..........

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited February 2015

tx LUCY for signing

As U can tell I'm on a mission with this pitition

If anone didn't please..don't do it for me,do it for UR kids,nieces,DDs,grands and if U have GGs.

It's still not nearly enuf to make the impact

Tell all UR friends,relatives neighbors damn everyone...

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited February 2015

I tried sending an email to all family and friends. It kept getting stuck. So I sent it from three different email addresses - all got stuck. I thought maybe I was trying to send it to too many people at once. Figured I would try again later....then I get a text from my niece asking if I had been hacked. Apparently all them them did go. She said she got it 10 times. Oh well. Guess I got the message out. lol

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

nice goin slo

I also sent emails out

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited February 2015

I sent out some emails and then followed up with another email so they would know it was from me and not some scam. They appreciated my letting them know. I know a couple of them signed the petition. Not sure about the others..

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited February 2015

So.. Yesterday my foob was annoying me.. So I thought I'd take it out for a while ( as one does :-).. Later I had to go to the grocery shop for a couple of things.. And I look down, and to my horror, I'm still foob-less !!!! Ugh.. I had to.go buy a box of tissues, head to the loo, and make myself a new boob.!!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,695
    edited February 2015

Oh no!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited February 2015

like a real girl scout!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited February 2015

And I was IN the store.... and the dang 1 1/2 lift in my left boot REALLY made me limp! So I sat down at Starbucks, reached down, un-zipped my snazzy suede boots, got it off, without falling off the chair, and took the lift out, and went limp-less on my way. I usually don't limp with any of my regular 1" lifts.... but THAT pair, had higher heels on them anyway. Guess it's a carry over from all that pole work....

We have to keep a keen eye on our "parts".... Make sure we are all together.... Ha!

Then we went to walk around the Mills..... with a cane..... like a good girl.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited February 2015

Hahaha.

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited February 2015

LMBO!

With all of the hot flashes I'm getting due to chemo, people are damn lucky I have a shirt and pants on!

• duckyb1
    edited February 2015

Ok, I'll top tha.......I have 3 dental implants across the front of my mouth........the glue must have dried up because about 2 weeks ago the crowns fell off...they are all on the same bridge.........well until I get to he dentist to have the implants glued back in by the dentist I am using Fixodent which works great for about 12 hours even through meals...........

Ok so last night it got loose so I took it out an slept without it........got up this morning had cofee and sat in the recliner to watch the weather........there was a knock at the door and I thought.............Ok who is this.......

Forgot I had ordered something from QVC........Well it was my UPS guy........he always kids and jokes with me when he gives me the packages about shopping at QVC............he's laughing,, I'm laughing, but somehow he is laughing a hell of a lot harder then I am.........when I came insidie I laid the packkge down, ;nd went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and looked in the mirror......

No friggin teeth...........I forgot I didn't have my crowns in...........no wonder he was laughing so hard........and me the ass the more he laughed the more I laughed showing the gapping hole in my face..........LOL

From now on he can leave my shit out front............I'll collect it aftter he pulls away in the truck........

Not pretty..............LOL

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited February 2015

You ladies are killin' me!!

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

I think I'm getting hot flashes for the 3rd.time in this lifetime

Hot,cold opening windows,closing them,heat on,heat of

Wearing layers and pulling them off

Sweating with a beat red face and ears

All the symptoms

Do ua think I can get pregnant?

Ducky,,,where R u when I need U

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2015

Oh Lord! Laughing so hard I nearly choked on my coffee!

• duckyb1
    edited February 2015

Ok honey........I'm here, but a little side comment.........

IF YOU GET PREGNANT WE BETTER START LOOKING FOR 3 WISEMEN COMING OUT OF THE EAST

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

good morning

I'm serious about this thing

It's 70 deg.in this apt and now I'm freezingggggg

Sitting here in a big robe,sox and gloves

Ua no it's hard typing with gloves on

BUT

My hands R ice cold

Ok,,,betta get dressed and find him

Oh wait I'll show u a pic of my man

Ducky,if this is soooo U will be the godmo

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

imageO

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited February 2015

Ducky, LMBO! I don't think we'll find 3 wisemen coming out of the east.... west, north or south! Wise men are scarce.

FK, He surely can get a woman pregnant just by looking at her! Or at least get her to jump on top of him and tear his clothes off...

Well, I'd better jump in the shower and get ready for my day. Better make it a cold shower....

• duckyb1
    edited February 2015

Ok, I'll be the Comare.........they can call me Comare Gen..............LOL

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

poppy,UR funny

That's my man

Ducky,,,,U will be godmother

Just don't wear pink!!!!!!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited February 2015

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2015

lol

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited February 2015

Obviously you all get in too much trouble when I'm not around.

Good grief....FK preggers......poppy is jumping some strange man.....and Ducky is becoming a madrina.

Seriously though....maybe you're getting sick Kracker???????

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2015

lol 

Okay things are getting weird, must be because Friday is the 13th.

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

not yet

It's this week tho

Today I didn't have any hot flushes

Yay it was a good day

Remember the party is Feb27...

That's when I'll announce if im preggo or not.

Just remember Ducky will be godmother if I am and UR all invited to the baptism

Joan and tomboy...WHERE R U????

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2015

Can I be the crazy aunt?

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited February 2015

Can I be the Grandmother? At the rate my children are going it may be my only chance!! Granny Bep has a nice ring.