Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited February 2015

aunt and grandmother.hahaha

I'll let u all no at the party

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited February 2015

Peeing my pants......you guys are crazyimage

• duckyb1
    edited February 2015

Peeing my pants........your all nuts.image

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited February 2015

hey love that little guy!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited February 2015

BaHaHaHa :-)

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

I saw him on FB

Hot damn he does get around

• torigirl
    torigirl Member Posts: 748
    edited February 2015
    I get to be a crazy aunt too if you are preggers FireKracker! LOL!
  • m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,695
    edited February 2015

lol 

The anticipation builds!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited February 2015

Thought you would like to know - my open wound is finally closed after 8 weeks. Have a tiny scab still but am not leaking any fluid at this point. Now hoping the ugly scar will heal and go away...Nerdy I still have pain on the scars and my old stretch marks are becoming bumpy.. But almost there.

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2015

that is good Gma!

• proudtospin
    edited February 2015

Gma, always good to hear good news!

• Lucy55
    edited February 2015

Gma... Great news.! I've been wondering how you were going..

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited February 2015

Scar is going - I'm sitting on the stairs to the basement. Just really down and I don't know why..........

• Lucy55
    edited February 2015

Gma.. Sorry you are feeling down :-(. Funny ( not funny at all) how that can happen... Some days I feel confident and think " hey I've got this breast cancer thing under control.. I'm coping well, not going to worry over it anymore. ".. and honestly 2 hours later I can be either feeling so low, or so full of anxiety I could burst. :-( Give yourself time.. You really are in the early day period of having a big operation.. It takes lots of time to recover..both on the inside and out.. Sending hugs and prayers..

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited February 2015

Glad you are healing up, Gma! It's a big surgery, with a long recovery... and you have hit a few bumps along the way. Your scars should fade with time. Wonder why your stretch marks are bumpy... Did you get relief from the back pain? If you feel down and blue and it's keeping you from doing what you would like to, maybe think about an antidepressant? Even short term until you recover and can move around more and start to feel like your self again. Hugs!

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

since I no GmaF she has had problems

If it wasn't one thing it was another

I wish u betta days ahead and STAY OUT OF THE BASEMENTS!!!!!!

We r here for U

Tori....nice to see U...U will be the aunt and the baby will be UR first cousin....miss u my little sweetie.

Bbl

• duckyb1
    edited February 2015

Not sure if I told you all.....I am going to be a great grandmother again.........this will be # 6....due in July.....we already know its a girl.

Now Genna our "shower girl"......is due in about 3 1/2 weeks......she told me the other day...the baby is down and in position and she has started to dilate.......but we know how tht goes with a first baby......we do not know wht tis ......I am hoping for a boy.......

My Grandson Nick will be adding another girl making it 5 girls.........0 boys.......LOL....This is Nick the expecting Daddy......he is the one on the sofa with his sister Sabrina leaning on him......he graduated from Franklin & Marshall University, and is going for his Master's.........image

• Lucy55
    edited February 2015

Congrats to Nick.!! Great photo :-) I hope you get your wish and he has boy!! If Genna has started to dilate her baby maybe here earlier than expected.. You have lots to look forward to !!

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

oh Ducky

That's rite...that baby could come soon

I'm excited for U

We r getting a blizzard tomorrow

Damn white shit keeps on comin

This is when I thank God I retired...I remember when I stood for many busses and trains goin to work in NYC..Now I can look out my window and feel sorry for the ones who have to travel tomorrow..If UR in the danger zone....stay in or if U have to go out stay safe....wear layers.

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2015

sick of the whit stuff. At the rate we keep getting it, I won't see the ground til the summer!

• duckyb1
    edited February 2015

We already kn;ow Nick is having a "girl"..............my hope for a boy is Genna........she never told us what sheis having.......she said they didn't want to know.......not sure if she does know and is just not saying...........but either way............I would like a boy for a change....although my girls are adorable

• proudtospin
    edited February 2015

well got 4" in this part of NJ, got myself gathered up to go to the gym for a short bit but back home now.  Snow is just blowing and it is dang cold here!  I decided that I needed a treat and made myself a lovely grilled cheese sandwich for my breakfast/lunch so....burb!

neighbors felt sorry for me (wonder how pathetic I look as I struggle to get down my steps?) and one shoveled my car out and the other is shoveling my steps!  How nice are they?  Think I need to do something for them, maybe I can give them some of my healthy muffins.

Babys are good no matter what they are and I know you guys will love them what ever they are!

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

we were supposed to get a blizzard

Nah just a few inches

But

The temp is-6..

I just went out to smoke all bundled up and truth be told it's not that cold

Maybe I'm finally gettin used to it

OR

It's the menopause that im still not sure of

Ducky...I no no matter what the sex this new baby is U will love it to pieces...I no U want a boy

SO

I'll donate to U GREYSON....how would U like that?

Girls R easier...at least mine were/are

• Lucy55
    edited February 2015

Hmmm..I think girls are easier when they're little but much harder when they become teeangers .. Ugh to those hormones !!

• duckyb1
    edited February 2015

They are both great....but did you ever hear the saying "A son is a son till he takes a wife.......A daughter's a daughter all of her life"..............I think a little truth there............

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

yes

That's true...I heard it before

Ducky,,why don't u do a dry run with GREYSON??????

He would never hurt GRAYSON but UR house will never look the same.

My GD just called that a pipe just broke..her basement is flooded

Her DH claims he can fix it...he has his own construction Co...I just hope I don't get a call in the middle of the nite....

YA no shit happens...

Bbl

• proudtospin
    edited February 2015

oh dear. FK it may be time to hit the wine bottle or maybe the vodka?

• duckyb1
    edited February 2015

Hey I got the Vodka..............image

• proudtospin
    edited February 2015

ooooh sounds good to me.....hic up!

• FireKracker
    edited February 2015

went to play rummykub Tonite in the bldg

Got hot flushes during the entire game

I think it's time for me to go to the drs. This could be serious..and scary

My eye is still twitching and now I see a black spot...

I'm a mess

No party for me...U can wait till the last Friday of the month Ducky....yes?

No wonder when I just went down to smoke I was not that cold

Boo hoo