Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited April 2015

I hope you have something fun planned for your BD!!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,695
    edited April 2015

Like several gorgeous hunks all there to wait on our favorite Ducky?

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2015

There is a party planned for tonight at a restaurant.............all my kids will be there and all my grandkids.......even the ones from far away are flying home today..............it is so overwhelming to be loved that much...........I never expected this, and I told my daughter it is very humbli;ng.....cause I never think of myself as deserving so much attention.........

Here is a picture of what came today delivered........one was from my adopted daughter.........

Slow, thank you again.........everytime I drink my coffee from my new mug I will think of you.........image

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

This is from Slow............image

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

hahaha Mommy!! Hope you're feeling good after your surgery!!

You're welcome Ducky. I hope your BD party is wonderful!! Don't forget to take a bunch of pictures!!

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2015

Very nice Ducky!

Slow I'm doing great. Looking forward to the first shower post-op tommorrow!  My family is trying to speed along my recovery, so far a cousin sent me something funny yesterday, today it was my middle nephew Been laughing so hard, I thought I was going to have a couple of accidents! On top of it, I swear Princess is turning into a pole dancing cat. She's been chasing toys of hers around her scratching post in circles!   lol

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited April 2015

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited April 2015

happy birthday Ducky

Have a wonderful time tonite

Take plenty of pics.

Xo

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

Mommy, I'm so glad you're doing well! That shower will make you feel wonderful. Nice to hear you have so much support from your family. Plus entertainment from your furbabies!! haha

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2015

Will feel good to be squeaky clean again. My family is a great group of nuts. We always rally around each other when someone needs it

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

That's the best type of family to have. My family is the same....we may drive each other crazy, but we always rally around in times of need.

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2015

Yep. It is. I always think at times we are the biggest bunch of goobers, then I see other people with their families and then I realize "heck we are normal!"

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited April 2015

I sent the flowers on the purple vase... I am sure the card got mixed up with someone else's name, but I sent it!!!

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited April 2015

Happy Birthday Ducky ....what a great surprise to have your family coming just for you!......,,i am sure you are still out partying so you will see this later .....hope all your wishes come true.....

Love

Joan

PS..........I heard your pilot flew in just for you. I hope you are soaring in his private jet..

Love you lots.... (All those dot-dot-dots are for you)

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited April 2015

Ducky, That sounds like the best kind of birthday celebration! Can't wait to see the pics.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

imageAfter the party was over........LMAO....

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

This is me with my 6 children.......image

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015
    This is the 6 kids........image
  • duckyb1
    edited April 2015

18 Grandchildrenimage

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

5 Great grandchildrenimage

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Youngest daughter.....and her 2 childrenimage

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Youngest daughter and her 2 childrenimage

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Ok, this Ipad is pissing me off.........this is my youngest daughter and her son and daughter.image

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

My 3 sons, with their sons.......1 grandson could not make it..he's in R.I. at collegeimage

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

My grandson and I....image

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Another grandson with his girlfriend..image

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

This is my youngest grandaughter...she is 14, her name is Makaylaimage

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

This is Sean jr....he is Makayla's brother....I babysat these 2 from when they were babies till just 2 years ago...Sean is 16 now....my daughter works from home now....the guy behind him is one of my grandsons who lives in Chicagoimage

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Makayla made me this book.......it was beautiful, and she did it by herself.......image

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

My daughter-in-law took tons of pictures...when I get them I won't bore you with all of them, but she took me with each of my children, and their kids.......and a waitress took a group picture..........I have not seen any of those yet, cause they are in one of the "fancy camera's ".........hope I didn't bore you with what I had........it was a great night, and I said to them....................

"If I die tonight I will die a happy woman".............we all know how families can be, and the more there are the worse it can be...........but this night everyone was "civil"...........LOL..............I always say "my kids love each other, but they don't like each other".............LOL

I said to one of my daughters.....I just hope everyone is kind, and you know "phony"..................then I laughed.....its kind of like 3 sons..........close..........3 daughters.........close............toss in the "out-laws" and you got a mix.................

Honestly....when its just the 6 of them........they are like "the kids I know and raised"........toss i the other personalities and they all of a sudden become different people.....

So anyway......when I said to my daughter......"I hope this goes smooth, she said "IT WILL MOM .....IF EVERYONE LEAVES THEIR EGO'S HOME".............................and they diid................

It was a night to remember...........I have a super family.......just super........and I love them all.......even with their "moods, and opinions".................LOL