Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2015

Again u r so,lucky,glad thry did that 4 u

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited April 2015

You're family is beautiful Ducky. I especially like the one of the great grands. Isabella (hope I spelled her name correctly) is finally smiling in a picture with you! I'm glad your day was so nice. What a wonderful day you had. Thanks for sharing all the pictures!!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2015

Slow......

Shea is the one screaming.......

Grayson is the one in the wheelchair to the far right

Isabella is the one I have the choke hold on...

Mila who will be 1 on Tuesday has the blue sweater.

Bobby is the newest and just 2 months old, and looks like "Get me the hell out of here".........LOL

Waiting on # 6........in July.....

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited April 2015

Ducky.. Looks to me you had exactly what you deserved.. A great party for a great lady ! So happy for you.. And I just love seeing the photos of your wonderful family... I'm certainly not bored with them.. I hope you show us ALL those photos that are in that "fancy " camera when you get them. 😃

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited April 2015

Ducky that is so wonderful. You are a beautiful lady and you have such a wonderful family. You are blessed.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Thanks all........it was a nice night........

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2015

Ducky, Happy Belated Birthday! xoxox

Your family is gorgeous...just like YOU!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Thanks April..........

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062
    edited April 2015

Have y'all seen this one?

Sh** people say

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited April 2015

we could have done that better!  they forgot to talk about the curing benefits of asparagus!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

hahaha PTS!! So true!!

Thanks Magdalene!!....I will go and read that one. I can always use a good laugh.

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited April 2015

I know WHAT you mean by the changes in the family when others come in.  My brothers and I got along fine until they got wives.  The wives decided we had to send a gift or card for everything and you were not appropriate  if you didn't send a card. We were used to a punch in the arm, or a happy birthday telephone call.  That was true love!  I hate to say this, because  I am one of them,  but sometimes women mess things up by trying too hard!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

Kathy, I don't think I would like anyone telling me what I HAD to do. How annoying.

Has anyone heard from Kracker? She has been way too quiet....I hope she is doing ok.

• proudtospin
    edited April 2015

last I heard from her she is still fighting with her computer and posting stuff

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

I never had a problem with y 3 son-in-laws........not one....................always helpful, and there for me......over the years and it is a lot of years.

My daughter-in-laws............not so.....when my first grandaughter twins were born I never saw them while her mother had them all the time.I understand girls are closer to their Moms, and that was fine, but my son could have brought the girls over to see me.

It was not till my 2 daughters had their babies 1 boy 1 girl, 1 week apart that I got to relaize what a blessing grandkids were.......it was awful.....I would invite my son every Sunday for dinner just so I could get to see the babies..............

As soon as I got time to sit with them after all the dinner work was done.............my daughter-in-law would say "Ok Vince lets go I have to get them to bed........finall I said F--K this.....and stopped inviting them..........once my 2 new babies came I forgot I even had the twins........said isn't it.

At one point and till this very day.......my daughter-in law got in a big fight with her mother nad has not talked to her in years.........we became close after that, quite close......she is a nurse........but not till she had no mother did she even care about me...........but when they dated, I was "the bees knees",once she roped my son it it all changed....

Then my second DIL.....was no different.......I never saw her kids........her mother had them all the time, and my son never brought them over either...........but again, my 2 daughters kept having children, so I always had a baby..........this DIL still can be an asshole, but I don't let her get to me......she blows hot and cold, good and bad, so I care about my son......and my grandchildren....She is Phil's mother......

Her son Nicholas is having a baby in July....he is going to marry his girlfriend and she is a sweet girl, but of course my DIL does not like her at all, but then again she doesn't talk to her 4 brothers, and is rude with my daughters, so its just her..........I love Nick, and will stand by him through this time, like I did Phil.......that is my great grandaughter, and will lvoe her like the other 5 I alrdy have.

My youngest son Michael had the wife I got along pretty good with compared to the others.........we lived behind each other, and she was always pretty attentive with me, but I had to watch her because when the other sons wife would start chirping in her ear she would get sucked in, so I was caeful what I said to her, but her and my son ended up in a divorce, so I don't see her anymore, but the night before my cancer surgery she text me to say good luck, and also text me for my 80th birthday the other night and said "hope ;you enjoy your party".

So who the hell knows.........it is insane that they look at us as competetion..........just keep a nice home.....cook good meals.....take care of my son and grandchildren, and I expct no more from you.......I was not trying to win a popularity contest......they did not have to lke me..........yet I was good to them all..........oh well Shit happens right...........

• Alyson
    edited April 2015

FireKracker get yourself back here or I will have to dust off my broom and get right over there.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

Ducky, I have one Son. Not sure now if I want a daughter-in-law after hearing your story!!

Alyson, I hope FK is ok. Not like her not to check in.

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited April 2015

I hope she is okay - it sounded like she had someone she was worried about, so maybe that is what she is doing.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

FK is fine.....just getting over hte sadness..........did get a message from her..............

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

Thanks for the update Ducky. I hope she's able to come back soon.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Ladies just for the record....I did not talk or get a message directly from her........she posted something on Bosom Buddies, and I saw it...........it was a general message for anyone who sent her a message....ok, went back to double check....it w as Bosom Buddies, so anyone not on that "group" would not hav seen it.....

• Lucy55
    edited April 2015

Ducky.. Thanks for letting us know.. We miss her.!!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

Wasn't there a TV show called Bosom Buddies??

• proudtospin
    edited April 2015

I got a PM today from FK, she lost a pal and sad but fighting with her computer again so not sure what she will do

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

I hope they get the problems figured out with the iPad. It seems they have the most problems with accessing this site.

I feel so badly for FK. She has had more than her fair share of loss. I wish we could all just wrap our arms around her.

• Lucy55
    edited April 2015

Group Hug for our friend FK

• Alyson
    edited April 2015

Had a lovely light night chat with Firekracker. Have been meaning to ring since my phone plan changed. I now can ring world wide within the plan which is great.

Big hugs to all.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

Count me in for the group hug!

Alyson, so glad you got to talk to her!! Will you be in the States when the BCO girls come to CA? It would be so much fun if you could come to CA too!!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited May 2015

Group hug to you all. FireKracker I am in the same boat - Have a friend that they can't figure out why she can't breath and she has decided after 8 months, no more testing to find out - she has given up and stated she will either be healed by God or go to be with the Lord.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited May 2015

Sorry to hear about your friend GMA.