Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Facial Moisturizing Suggestions?

Options
12346»

Comments

• leggo
    leggo Member Posts: 379
    Options

I couldn't help but notice that a lot of the products recommended contain hyaluronic acid. I encourage you to research it and to determine whether or not your still comfortable using it (also in injectable form for joint pain, etc). I don't think it's a good idea for breast cancer patients, but that's jmho.

• hopeful82014
    hopeful82014 Member Posts: 887
    Options
    Could you explain your concern,Leggo? EWG rates it as low concern for health issues and I haven't seen anything that raises red flags for me, so would be interested in more info, if you have time. Thanks a lot.
  • Jenwith4kids
    Jenwith4kids Member Posts: 216
    Options

Hopeful - Here's a link to another thread on the HA topic.

https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/71/topics...

I use it on my face... and I'm pretty neurotic about what I do and don't do. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't ingest it, but I'm ok with it topically. And yes, I know that what we put ON our body is as important as what we put IN it. I can't explain why I'm okay with it before my moisturizer in the morning!

• hopeful82014
    hopeful82014 Member Posts: 887
    Options

Jenn - thanks for your input as well as the link to the other thread, which I had read and completely forgotten about. What a minefield this all is!

• Suntan
    Suntan Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Divine.

If you go on to Ewg and punch in face cream they will have a list , showing the ratings from A- F of the ingredients that's in each one of the moisturizes.

Hope this helps out a little.

• Suntan
    Suntan Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Divine.

If you go on to Ewg and punch in face cream they will have a list , showing the ratings from A- F of the ingredients that's in each one of the moisturizes.

Hope this helps out a little.

• bcbarbie10
    bcbarbie10 Member Posts: 148
    Options

bump

• desertpup
    desertpup Member Posts: 18
    Options

https://www.traderjoes.com/digin/post/ultra-hydrating-gel-moisturizer Best 9$ ever spent.Gamechanger mositurizer.

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,019
    Options

I will give TJ moisturizer a try, Desert Pup!