Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.

Moving On......After the Flap

Comments

• Zenful
    Zenful Member Posts: 394
    edited August 2014

Liefie, although Oubaas can't ski, it's inspiring to se he knows how to surf!  What a joy he must be. 

• Cherrie
    Cherrie Member Posts: 921
    edited August 2014

Marty((((((hugs))))) positive energy for fast healing!!

• lahela
    lahela Member Posts: 145
    edited August 2014

All good! Doc says the nodules haven't changed at all, so we'll check them again in a year. He says they're quite common and usually nothing sinister, we just see more of our insides with all the screening after cancer so there are more things to keep track of.

Liefie, so glad to hear the appointment went well!

Marty, thinking of you! Congrats!

• Jeannie57
    Jeannie57 Member Posts: 1,314
    edited August 2014

So happy to hear good news, Liefie and Lahela! Marty, it'll be a piece of cake today--with cherries on top.  Butterfleyez, I wonder if your Wilbur drugs could be amplifying your emotions? It definitely is a big stage of life to send our kids to college, both for them and for us, too. Even though it is what we want for them, it can be hard to accept that they don't need us in the same way. DH and I have a good time on our own but I do miss my far-flung and local girls, and they flew the coop a long time ago. A day at a time!

I love dogs, just sayin'!

• Cherrie
    edited August 2014

What great news Liefie and Lahela!!!

• nihahi
    nihahi Member Posts: 1,068
    edited August 2014

Can you ladies feel the earth shakin????

It's cause I'm doing the "Hooray it's Nothing, Incidentaloma, All clear, Whoot-Whoot for Nipples" dance!!!!!!!

• Morningsun1
    Morningsun1 Member Posts: 238
    edited August 2014

Oh my, fell off my ball, nihahi. Back on it and bouncing up and down for the good news.

• Cherrie
    edited August 2014

Yay Nihahi!!!!! 

• Jeannie57
    edited August 2014

I'd like to see that, Nihahi!

• nihahi
    edited August 2014

It's not a pretty sight, jeannie.....But, just so happy for all the good news from everyone lately. Nerdy

• lahela
    edited August 2014

LOL! Nihahi, in my mind the bears are dancing alongside you! it's quite a sight!

• liefie
    liefie Member Posts: 761
    edited August 2014

Lahela, YAY!!!!!!!!

Marty, I hope you are done and dusted, and resting comfortably. Don't damage those precious cherries . . .

Nihahi, you are going to show us this happy dance at the Mt. Hood getaway. For sure. Then we'll post the video here. LOL.

• Teacher64
    Teacher64 Member Posts: 402
    edited August 2014

Yeah for all the good news. Sunshine for all!

• jlbloom
    jlbloom Member Posts: 126
    edited August 2014

So happy for everyone's positive appointments.  Marty, hope everything is going well.  They truly are the cherries on top.  Have a great day, ladies. Loving all the pics of grands and pups!  ...Julie

• MartyJ
    MartyJ Member Posts: 819
    edited August 2014

Hi all, surgery over and am in my room happily tucked I with Dilated. Nausea successfully managed so far. Even had a light lunch of square meat chunks over rice. Will bust loose tomorrow. Only 1 drain. DH made it to the funeral (Tempe neg friend) and had lunch with the cell mates.. Life is good. Hugs! Love me some dilauded. DH napping with huge rainstorm on the way. Hello Wilbur! He really is not helpful when I type so am cross posting. Cut and paste he helps with.

• jlbloom
    jlbloom Member Posts: 126
    edited August 2014

Jeannie, Marty found Wilbur!

• nihahi
    edited August 2014

hahaha....marty....I think Wilbur is "helping" more than you may realize! Glad to hear everything is DONE!!!!! Gentle healing, my friend.

• MartyJ
    edited August 2014

oh, wow, Nihahi, you are so right.  All hail Wilbur.  The dilauded Han never been late.  And the woman the died was not a negative friend from Tempe, but a triple neg BC patient.  Wilbur sure loves the help with cut and paste.  

• nihahi
    edited August 2014

bless you marty......go back to sleep now and have happy dreams.

• sbelizabeth
    sbelizabeth Member Posts: 956
    edited August 2014

"Happily tucked in with Dilated"!  Lol, Marty...  Last time I was dilated and in the hospital I had to push a couple of babies out.

• nihahi
    edited August 2014

I particularly enjoyed the culinary description of "square meat chunks".....yummy!!!!!!

• sbelizabeth
    edited August 2014

Yeah...a "light lunch."  Hahahaha....

• Teacher64
    edited August 2014

Marty - you are swinging high. Feel good.

• nihahi
    edited August 2014

Perhaps it's a "coastal delicacy"????

• Teacher64
    edited August 2014

I have had some good chuckles for the evening thanks to Wilbur's visit with MartyJ.

• nihahi
    edited August 2014

Chuckles are ALWAYS a good thing, teach.....!

• sbelizabeth
    edited August 2014

Sleep well, Marty! 

• Jeannie57
    edited August 2014

Marty, I'm glad Wilbur kept you company today! Hope you're not too "dilated!"

• lahela
    edited August 2014

Marty, so glad to hear from you and that Wilbur is keeping you company! Rest and heal :)

• MartyJ
    edited August 2014

well, I gotta say,that post did Wilbur justice.  Love me Dilauded.  Just took a walk around the floor.  Can't feel anything on one side, but leftie is making sure I know she was assaulted.  Good thing I wasn't dilated as it would be a medical miricle - hysterectomy took care of that.  And that square meat took me by surprise.  That uniform and it must have come from a bag of roast beef blocks. Yikes!