Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

"Hail Mary" miracles

Comments

• PattyPeppermint
    PattyPeppermint Member Posts: 8,950
    edited January 2015

so glad you checked in. How wonderful you were with your mom. That's awesome. Hoping your breathing improves. Praying for all your family.

• Nel
    Nel Member Posts: 597
    edited January 2015

continuing to send gentle hugs and prayers your way

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    edited January 2015

Sending prayers for you, Raro.

Of COURSE you want your mommy! And I'm so glad you have her with you.

Leah

• barsco1963
    barsco1963 Member Posts: 879
    edited January 2015

Glad you are home and resting. There's no place like home! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and sending hugs and smiles your way.

• Deb5013
    Deb5013 Member Posts: 44
    edited January 2015

Raro, so glad to hear from you I will be praying for you constantly as again I will say your words have gotten me through so many rough times.

Hugs,

Debbi

• tina2
    tina2 Member Posts: 758
    edited January 2015

There's no place like home, truly. I'm relieved you're breathing easier, surrounded by the love of your mom and family.

Tina

• Laura57
    Laura57 Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2015

Raro although I am new to this in I have been hoping each day to hear you made it out of the hospital and you did! Hope and prayers are all we have and you have so much support here. One breath at a time, one day at a time. Do what you feel up to doing and know we are all here.

• Fitztwins
    Fitztwins Member Posts: 144
    edited January 2015

Love to you, I have 'been' with you for much of your journey through this site. You ae a constant in my life. Wishing you peace filled days.

one moment at a time.

Janis

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited January 2015

Yay you are home with family. I hope breathing better with pain in control. Still keeping you prayer listed! hugs and love!

• Annie62
    Annie62 Member Posts: 92
    edited January 2015

Glad you are out of the hospital! Hope you feel better every day.

Gentle hugs, Annie

• dmacw
    dmacw Member Posts: 64
    edited January 2015

Still saying that Hail Mary for you dear.

Donna

• Beachbum1023
    Beachbum1023 Member Posts: 364
    edited January 2015

Hi Raro, I am new here but I saw your post. And it looks like you are getting Hail Mary Prayers and an amazing amount of Love, Hugs, and Support from everyone here. Please add me to your supporters! Anything is possible, I believe that. I'm sending you my Hail Mary, well wishes, hugs. And lots of chocolate! Smiles always help.....enjoy the evening.

• aoibheann
    aoibheann Member Posts: 254
    edited January 2015

Great to hear from you, Rebecca, and glad that you are at home. Hope you are resting and that your breathing is easier. Gentle hugs xx

• pearlady
    pearlady Member Posts: 390
    edited January 2015

Rebecca so glad that you are home and that you have your mother to help take care of you.  There is nothing like the healing that a mother can provide.  I'm praying that the Navelbine will work for you and that the breathing will continue to get easier so that they can begin to focus on the brain mets.  I do believe in miracles and have seen it in other people.  So I will continue to say Hail Marys for you.  xoxoxo

• fujiimama
    fujiimama Member Posts: 236
    edited January 2015

I am so glad you're home. Your kids are wonderful for putting up a bed for you. Praying for you.

• brandall
    brandall Member Posts: 97
    edited January 2015

I am so happy that you are home. I hope your breathing settles down soon. Much love and hugs to you!

• nancyh
    nancyh Member Posts: 185
    edited January 2015

Thinking of you, Raro. Big hugs!

• AmyJM
    AmyJM Member Posts: 134
    edited January 2015

Rebecca,

I'm so glad to hear that you are home again (or at your mom's - that sounds like a good place to be too). I'm so glad you have your family around you for support. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your breathing is a little easier these days.

Love and hugs, Amy

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited January 2015

hi Raro

Just stopping by for a Hail Mary prayer and sending you wonderful thoughts. I hope you are warm and safe at home or your moms

Love

Mairee

• GrammyR
    GrammyR Member Posts: 297
    edited January 2015

raro- I am glad to read you are home. I know it may seem inconvenient being downstairs but save energy as much as you can. Make a list of things you need and then have a family member bring it down for you at their next visit So glad your mom is still there for you. I say the "Hail Mary " a lot. I also say " mamma" a lot even though she's been gone over 25 years. I know she is watching down on me as my father is too. One day at a time- right.Hugs again.ThumbsUp

• GrammyR
    GrammyR Member Posts: 297
    edited January 2015

raro- I am glad to read you are home. I know it may seem inconvenient being downstairs but save energy as much as you can. Make a list of things you need and then have a family member bring it down for you at their next visit So glad your mom is still there for you. I say the "Hail Mary " a lot. I also say " mamma" a lot even though she's been gone over 25 years. I know she is watching down on me as my father is too. One day at a time- right.Hugs again.ThumbsUp

• diana50
    diana50 Member Posts: 253
    edited January 2015

raro

Sending love and hugs your way.

Diana

• redwolf8812
    redwolf8812 Member Posts: 580
    edited January 2015

So glad you're home, raro. Continued prayers for you and yours.

- Penny

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,558
    edited January 2015

We're thinking of you Rebecca and so glad to hear your back at home again!

Sending our prayers and best wish's to you,

As always, keep us updated on how your doing.

• RosesToeses
    RosesToeses Member Posts: 244
    edited January 2015

Prayers and hugs, Raro, hope things are feeling better and better for you.

• Jaytee
    Jaytee Member Posts: 738
    edited January 2015

i am so happy to see you are home, raro! And with your Mom....my Mom has been gone for 16 years now and what I wouldn't give to have her with me for even just a day. She is with me in spirit though, but her arms around me would be heavenly! Enjoy that mom time! Hoping your breathing will get easier. I know that resting is so much easier to do at home. Prayers still coming your way that your strength will increase in every way you need! Love and many hugs..

judy

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited January 2015

good morning Raro. Hail Mary for you.

• springwatch
    springwatch Member Posts: 243
    edited January 2015

Rebecca/Raro, Hoping today finds your breathing improved and feeling much more comfortable. Gentle hugs and always holding you hand.

• AmyJM
    AmyJM Member Posts: 134
    edited January 2015

Hi Rebecca,

Just stopping in with a Hail Mary and a hug. You are always in my thoughts and prayers - I hope you're feeling okay tonight and that you're breathing a little easier.

Sending love and light, Amy

• Kandy
    Kandy Member Posts: 424
    edited January 2015

Just checking in, still praying.