Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

"Hail Mary" miracles

Comments

• teacher911
    teacher911 Member Posts: 152
    edited January 2015

Raro, sending my love and support your way. I am praying that your breathing has improved. Please know we are here and sending lots of Hail Mary's up for you.

• Jaytee
    Jaytee Member Posts: 738
    edited January 2015

raro,

Joining with the others in sending you good thoughts, prayers and hugs. I wish for you easy breathing, restful sleep, and compassionate care givers. I believe in miracles too and am believing in one for you! I know you have been through so much lately.....when you are so tired, I along with many others lend you all of the strength we can share...physical strength, spiritual strength.....anything you need!

judy

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited January 2015

Still keeping you in my prayers and sending you loving kindness and wellbeing energies. I hope things have improved and you are resting comfortably. Much love your way!

• Kaelia
    Kaelia Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2015

Raro,

I am hoping your breathing has improved and I will say a prayer for you tonight. Adding to the circle of strength and positive energy already surrounding you.(( hugs))

Kaelia

• JeninMichigan
    JeninMichigan Member Posts: 51
    edited January 2015

Raro - I am just going to bed but not without saying a Hail Mary for you. Hoping you are feeling better.

Jen

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657
    edited January 2015

Just said a pray for you on the Power of Prayer and will add You

to my regular prayer tonight. God will carry You through. Deb

• AmyQ
    AmyQ Member Posts: 821
    edited January 2015

hi Rebecca

Just letting you know I said an entire rosary in your name. I hope your breathing is better and that the staff at the hospital have become more attentive to your needs.

Amy

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited January 2015

morning Raro

Thinking and praying for you today. Hoping you are warm and comfortable and improving every moment

Mairee

• steelrose
    steelrose Member Posts: 318
    edited January 2015

You're always in my thoughts, Raro...

xoxo

Rose.

• kjones13
    kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    edited January 2015

raro--what's up!? I really hope you are breathing easier and feeling better overall. You are making me nervous...you haven't checked in since Saturday...but may e that's just the way you roll. :) saying many prayers. Sending lots of love.

• BarbDenise64
    BarbDenise64 Member Posts: 98
    edited January 2015

Thinking of you . All the live. Keep fighting Ba

• barsco1963
    barsco1963 Member Posts: 879
    edited January 2015

Sending you thoughts, prayers, hugs and smiles raro.

• PattyPeppermint
    PattyPeppermint Member Posts: 8,950
    edited January 2015

hey Raro. Was hoping for a check in from you saying you are in the mend. Hoping your breathing is better.

• fujiimama
    fujiimama Member Posts: 236
    edited January 2015

praying for you raro. Had a pastor that was so full of cancer he was sent home with less than a week. He was miraculously healed that was decades ago when they didn't even do much for cancer patients. Any thing is possible. Please update us.

• raro
    raro Member Posts: 78
    edited January 2015

Hi, guys...

I'm home now, sort of...I went to my mom's for 2 days, and now I'm in my own home.My kids have put an old king-sized bed in the living room so I can be in the middle of things. I am trying to figure out all this tubing and cannisters stuff. I am SO tired and sleep a lot. I think I will go back to my mom's tomorrow. I just need my mommy, I think.

Breathing is a tad easier. I saw my onc yesterday and we had The Talk, which I was afraid of, sigh. He is still hopeful but realistic..I do believe in miracles, but I realize I've believed in them for other people, not me.

Being LDS (Mormon) I had never heard the entire Hail Mary before. It is very beautiful and uplifting. Something that I can cling to. I also had a friend who keeps telling me not to worry about what i cannot change. So when I am gasping for breath, I just tell myself this, and that in 1 or 2 minutes I will be breathing normally again. I actually made it up the stairs into my bedroom! Of course, it took me an hour and I was pretty much dead by the time I got back down, but I did it!

Well, thank you all so very much for your comfort and strength at a time when I have needed it the most. I am going to go have a nap now and see if I can't get this breathing under control. I love you all!!

Rebecca

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 5,250
    edited January 2015

Rebecca,

Good to hear from you and happy to know that you're breathing a bit easier. I like your friend's advice. Here's some advice from me; stay away from the stairs! Take care.

Caryn

• Kandy
    Kandy Member Posts: 424
    edited January 2015

Still praying. I hope you are able to rest.

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    edited January 2015

I'm delighted to hear you made it up/back down the stairs. I agree with Caryn to avoid them but you know that you can do it!

We are all still pulling for you.

• Teakie88
    Teakie88 Member Posts: 97
    edited January 2015

Raro: That goes for me too! Get all the rest you need; tomorrow is another day. We are all still here for you; whatever support we can give you! Ann

• MusicLover
    MusicLover Member Posts: 777
    edited January 2015

Praying things improve for you very soon.  (Believe in miracles for yourself too.)

• 208sandy
    208sandy Member Posts: 582
    edited January 2015

Rebecca - so kind of you to check in - glad you were at your Mom's for a few days - better than the hospital for sure. Sending good thoughts and hugs your way. S.

• steelrose
    steelrose Member Posts: 318
    edited January 2015

Rebecca, I'm so happy that you're home with your family. Whatever brings you peace and comfort, I wish for you. We're certainly all here for you, with love and prayers...

Rose.

• shutterbug73
    shutterbug73 Member Posts: 284
    edited January 2015

Glad you checked in Rebecca, and relieved to hear you are home with family. I didn't like the idea of you in the hospital all alone. Keeping you in my thoughts and believing miracles.

And I agree with Caryn...send someone else up the stairs for you.

*Hugs*

• AmyQ
    AmyQ Member Posts: 821
    edited January 2015

So happy to hear from you Rebecca. Please take it easy and as others have said, step away from the steps! Just happy you are not in that darn hospital. Let's keep it that way.

XO

Amy

• diana50
    diana50 Member Posts: 253
    edited January 2015

Raro

So glad to hear from you and you are out of hospital. Only take care of yourself and do what you want and need to do. Yes there are miracles. 👍🌺. Thinking of you.

• kjones13
    kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    edited January 2015

so glad you were with your mother. I bet being home is such a relief. Have those kiddos love on you and run up/down the stairs for you! They will be happy to feel helpful. Continually praying for you. Breathe in, breathe out. Love.

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited January 2015

Raro

Wonderful news. We heard from you and you are home. The talk was just that a talk. Take one thing at a time. You went up and down the stairs you know that it can be done. No need to do again. Thank the Lord you have your mom and family for comfort. I will continue to pray for you and hold you tight in cyberspace. Rest easy friend and have wonderful moments.

Maureen

• teacher911
    teacher911 Member Posts: 152
    edited January 2015

Rebecca , I'm so happy to hear that you are out of the hospital. I hope you can get comfy downstairs or at your moms. I agree with the rest, it doesn't seem like stairs are a good idea right now. I am sending my prayers and positive thoughts and I believe in miracles. Michele

• AnnieIam
    AnnieIam Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2015

Oh Raro, I'm so happy to see that you are home. Take it easy and believe me when I say that I'm praying for you

Hugs and blessings

Annie

• bestbird
    bestbird Member Posts: 232
    edited January 2015

Wonderful to hear that you are home and that your breathing is easing up a bit!  You are a miracle in and of yourself!

Hoping that each day brings you additional strength and healing.