Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

"Hail Mary" miracles

Comments

• pearlady
    pearlady Member Posts: 390
    edited January 2015

Thinking of you Rebecca.  When you can, please let us know how you are doing. 

• Deb5013
    Deb5013 Member Posts: 44
    edited January 2015

Hello Rebecca just checking in to see the results after your apt as well as seeing how you are doing.

Hugs,

Deb

• Nel
    Nel Member Posts: 597
    edited January 2015

Just checking in to say Hi and thinking of you

• nbnotes
    nbnotes Member Posts: 338
    edited January 2015

Rebecca - Hope you are breathing as well as possible today. Thinking of you!

• teacher911
    teacher911 Member Posts: 152
    edited January 2015

Hello Rebecca, Hoping that you are resting and feeling stronger. I am continuing to say prayers that your breathing is improving and that they are figuring out a good treatment plan for you.

• PattyPeppermint
    PattyPeppermint Member Posts: 8,950
    edited January 2015

hugs. Thinking of you.

• steelrose
    steelrose Member Posts: 318
    edited January 2015

I hope you have a peaceful weekend, Rebecca. Thinking of you...

Rose.

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited January 2015

Evening Raro. Hoping you are happy, warm and comfortable enjoying your family. When you're feeling ok, post if you want. Hail Mary sweet friend.

Maureen

• susan_02143
    susan_02143 Member Posts: 2,394
    edited January 2015

I keep hoping to see an update from you raro. I hope that you are breathing well and are surrounded by the right kind of support and love.

*susan*

• Mompsych
    Mompsych Member Posts: 88
    edited January 2015

hi Rebecca,

I have been down the rabbit hole and haven't posted for a while. Initial great dismay has given way to just adding another voice of support. Hope you are resting comfortably. Beware the stairs!

• pajim
    pajim Member Posts: 930
    edited January 2015

Stopping by to give you a hug.

• tina2
    tina2 Member Posts: 758
    edited January 2015

Me too, Rebecca. Thinking of you.

Tina

• kjones13
    kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    edited January 2015

hey Rebecca! Just wanted to join the crowd of people cheering you on and sending you many prayers! I hope the breathing is better. Curious to hear what the docs had to say last Thursday. I hope Friday's treatment wasn't to bad. Rest my friend.(((hugs)))

• springwatch
    springwatch Member Posts: 243
    edited January 2015

Raro, In my thoughts and praying that your treatment is working and the breathing is getting easier.

Sending you a virtual Reubens sandwich.

• ronniekay
    ronniekay Member Posts: 657
    edited January 2015

Sending hope & prayers you're having a good day...thanking God for a beautiful, sunny day & requesting quite a few miracles! XOXO

• Teakie88
    Teakie88 Member Posts: 97
    edited January 2015

Raro: You are also in my thoughts a lot. All of us hope and pray things are going better for you, and if possible, please let us know how you are! Ann

• bobogirl
    bobogirl Member Posts: 2,083
    edited January 2015

Hail Mary, Rebecca! Sending you chocolate cake and hugs!

(((Rebecca)))

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited January 2015

Hail Mary Raro. Hope you are warm and comfortable. We are weathering the storm. On a brighter note: Guess what day it is?

Love and prayers

Maureen

• AmyQ
    AmyQ Member Posts: 821
    edited January 2015

Oh yummy!!!

• Kandy
    Kandy Member Posts: 424
    edited January 2015

Still praying. Hope you are comfortable and breathing easier.

• shutterbug73
    shutterbug73 Member Posts: 284
    edited January 2015

Hugs from me!

• ronniekay
    edited January 2015

Raro...The Lord is with thee....I so hope you're resting well. You're on our minds, in our hearts.

• barsco1963
    barsco1963 Member Posts: 879
    edited January 2015

Hi Raro - just popping in to say hi and send smiles and hugs your way. Praying that you are getting the rest you need and that you are feeling a bit better each day.

• AmyQ
    AmyQ Member Posts: 821
    edited January 2015

Good Evening Rebecca,

Stopping by before bed to say I hope you had a great day and that your breathing has much improved. We're all anxiously awaiting word to hear you're doing much better and that our Hail Mary's are working.

Hugs to you from all of us.

Amy

• MusicLover
    MusicLover Member Posts: 777
    edited January 2015

Rebecca, I haven't posted here since the first page but I have been thinking of you and another hail mary is being said for you tonight.  I do hope that things are beginning to improve for you. 

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    edited January 2015

Adding my love and prayers for your comfort and wishing you days with your family and peace.

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 5,250
    edited January 2015

Rebecca,

Thinking of you today

• ronniekay
    edited January 2015

A silly question...are you going to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday? I'll be thinking of you & we'll all say a Hail Mary for you!! Russell Wilson & Richard Sherman hate cancer...they say it LOUD & do lots for the fight. I know they're pulling for you! It's times like these, when one of my sisters is struggling, that my family stops to think how really serious this disease is. I'm thinking of your loved ones, Raro, hoping you're all together & that you're feeling strong...hoping that you're healing! Love to you from Renton, Washington, home of the Seahawks...GOOOO RARO!!!!!

• Nel
    Nel Member Posts: 597
    edited January 2015

gentle hugs coming your way

• Deb5013
    Deb5013 Member Posts: 44
    edited January 2015

Raro/Rebecca, 

Hope this finds you breathing easier now not a day goes by that I don't think about you.

Hugs and Prayers,

Deb