Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Cats, cats, cats

Options

Comments

• brutersmom
    brutersmom Member Posts: 887
    Options

I saw a picture I took of Zorro my big black cat. He was practicing for Halloween.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,877
    Options

He has nailed it

• wonderland
    wonderland Member Posts: 2,759
    Options

I've posted just a few times on this thread in the past. Have 2 cats that are my joy.

brutersmom: I needed your Zorro as my model for this pumpkin I painted. He's beautiful!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,173
    Options

My DDs friend just adopted this baby. He’s so cute, if I get another cat after spookie, I want one like this.

• brutersmom
    Options

Wonderland that is perfect. Love it

Spookiesmon. I have never seen a cat like that with such blue eyes. He is quite handsome.

• petite1
    petite1 Member Posts: 2,191
    Options

I love Zorro, so much light Midnight Louie.

Spookiesmom, Sooooo beautiful

• brutersmom
    Options

He is a 19lb large loveable big boy. Not fat big. He is twice the size of his mama.

• spookiesmom
    Options
  • brutersmom
    Options

I thought Marbles was going to help but that did not appear to be the case. Sometimes you need to make the bed anyway.

• petite1
    Options

So true on both posts. Louie does not like time change. He does love to help making the bed.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,157
    Options

We returned from vacation and cats obviously want to go the next time.

Misty is in top photo and Tawny is in the lower one. Made it clear we were missed.

• brutersmom
    Options

They definitely are giving you the evil eye. Better take them with you the next time or get them a live in baby sitter. 🤣

• betrayal
    Options

LOL, they did have live in babysitters, DD and DSIL.

• wren44
    Options

We had a cat who loved to travel. She went to Alaska and then back to Texas, plus going to a couple of cat shows in other places.

• spookiesmom
    Options

All worn out from doing important cat stuff

• brutersmom
    Options

Spookiesmom, like standing to eat instead of jumping up. Have to keep the cat food out of reach of the old dog.

• spookiesmom
    Options

I have his food dishes on top of a cat tree to keep the dogs out of them. GS was here few days ago. Left part of his sandwich on table by couch. Spookie can get there no problem. She got sick, pancreitis, wouldn’t eat for 2 days. She’s 14, don’t know what cat food would do to her.

Chow time and looking for any fall out

• petite1
    Options

So cute.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    Options

Grace recovered well from her cold. Then Princess got sick from severe uti, we almost lost her but after a vet visit for meds, she recovered and is doing well.

• spookiesmom
    Options

A bit of middle school bathroom humor. This will get framed and hung in mine. If you have pets, cat or dog, it’s impossible to be there without them checking you are ok. At least here😂😂

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    Options

You nailed it Spookie

• petite1
    Options

Good morning cat lovers. Midnight Louie says it is too cold to get out of the bed.

• brutersmom
    Options

Petite1. I felt that way this morning as well.

• wren44
    Options

It's wise to follow your cat's advice.

• brutersmom
    Options

Rocky has a new favorite place. So far no cat has gotten sprayed for trying to climb the tree.

• betrayal
    Options

We used to buy live trees at Christmas and the cats would live under the tree for the entire time it was up. They would only come out to eat and toilet. Never climbed the tree, except for Shadow when she was a kitten, and we called her our living ornament as she would poke her head out from different branches. The others just snuggled in under the tree. Most left the ornaments alone as well. Miss those days.

• petite1
    Options

I don't put a tree up, Midnight Louie would eat it. He would eat a fake one, too.

• wren44
    Options

Squeakers would camp out under the tree so we could admire him and the tree together.

• brutersmom
    Options

So far only Marbles has given any thought to what she might find, but she hasn't tried anything yet.

• wren44
    Options

Taylor Swift is Time's person of the year. Her photo has her rag doll cat around her neck. He looks perfectly content.