We need your inspirational words for a new project! Share with us.

My Husband, My Life, My Love, My Family, My Cancer

1…134813491350135113521354»

Comments

  • mara51506
    mara51506 Posts: 7,596

    @goldensrbest I am so sorry the experience with the nurses not responding was so slow on top of what is a scary situation. I hope your feedback about the cardio unit helps to lead to faster response time.

    I had a good sleep last night, FINALLY put the online application for my new health card in. It does not expire til Nov 11, my birthday but that date is now October 31st which is when it kicks in. Should arrive by mail but made digital copies of the updated version code. I will soon have to apply for a new photo card, since I do not drive or travel, I need a purple card which acts as primary ID and I will be applying for replacement birth certificate. After procrastinating, decided that I need to get off my butt and take care of it. Health card is updated.

    Nothing else on agenda, only a couple of little cloths and wee towel, using the 20.00 washer instead of big one, will still spin dry but that is it. Use the hanging drying rack to dry them since main dryer not being used. I will likely charge the twin washers as well. So far they are handy to use for the small stuff, nice to be able to charge and they do not vibrate when spinning.

    Todays meals will be done in the rice cooker I think. I will take 2 eggs, add mayo and cheese seasoning, put beans and lentils in and microwave 5 mins. Stick with me on this, take out my chopper and chop the eggs and beans/lentil mix, throw in the rice cooker for 30 minutes, warms up whole thing, then take out. Possibly throw in beefless ground as well. I like the idea of warming the food in a completely non stick rice cooker and bringing together flavours like I used to in my fry pan. I like chopping things like beans and eggs to be similar to ground beef texture. Will post of course.

    I do hope everyone has a good day and I am in pockets for all.