My Husband, My Life, My Love, My Family, My Cancer
Comments
-
@mara51506 I am so sorry to read about your stomach bug and having to miss your treatments. I pray it is a minor one and will pass quickly.
I too have been concerned about @irishlove and @eleanora but I do understand that sometimes we need the rest and break from reading and posting often.
1 -
@irishlove sending lots of hugs. We all miss you
0 -
@threetree, it’s good to keep our Sisters in mind if we haven’t heard from them in a while. I also have @mkestrel on my mind.. I just feel in my. Heart that occasionally we all need to tak a break once in awhile, especially on the days we aren’t feeling well or something new comes up with our health isssues. Those are the times I just can’t get my mind to concentrate on any kind of communication here, mostly because I’m too down emotionally and physically. So I guess we all need to that space sometimes.💗
0
