Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Chemo starting April 2018

Options

Comments

• life1963
    life1963 Member Posts: 364
    Options

Good Morning Ladies

Happy Humpday! 🐪

Undrago - Sounds like you are having a busy summer. How did your test come out. Also how is your freind doing? I have been thinking about you. Are you feeling any better?

Congrades IngerP! Mine was back in June!

GaWarrier - I think it's wonderful that you could actually retire. I'm kind of jealous. I have a long ways to go! Ugg. LOL

I still have dealings with side effects. My arm will start to swell or hurt where they took the lymph nodes out. The Anastrozole is causing joint pain like they said it would. My sex life has come to a complete stop. I have not interacted with my man in that area in over 2 years now. The medication has me so dry down there and my desire is gone! The doctor has offered me up some estrogen cream that I can try. Says it is safe. I am honestly just too scared to try it. Is that silly or what? The situation is not helping my already strained relationship one bit. Honestly it doesn't help though when I start to feel like I'm willing to take two step forward and then we have a bad weekend and I take three steps back. My energy levels are dropping as well. Course I have not been working out or eating properly though. That can have a lot to do with it as well.

I don't know about everyone else but between Cova and the rioting what's going on , this is just kind of depressing time. I usually enjoy popping in on Facebook and looking at all the cute little jokes and everybody's like and what's happening. Nowadays. When I do it's kind of an emotionally exhausting thing. There's so much anger going on right now. I don't know where everybody stands on the election, BLM, rioting and Cova but don't you guys feel like when all this first started going around and everybody was just staying at home, the world was kind of a more of a peaceful place? Did I just have my head in the sand and I finally pulled it out?

Well ladies I better get with it. I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I do read this site everyday. However I've been just so exhausted lately I read it and fall asleep. LOL. Good gravy I'm only going to be 57 next month! LOL!

Hello to all who are reading this site and just not commenting! I'm sure there's some out there! ;) I hope your all do well these days!

Hugs to you all!

Love seeing all the pictures! Everyone is looking so good!

• InnaB2018
    InnaB2018 Member Posts: 766
    Options

Hi, ladies! Just came back from vacation. We drove to Finger Lakes in upstate NY. Rented a lakefront cottage with our friends and spent a blissful week swimming in the lake and hiking in the beautiful parks. So glad to hear everyone’s good news! Back to work on Monday. Attaching my most recent picture at the Ithaca Falls. Believe me when I tell you that I don’t recognize myself anymore. I’ve become a totally different person since my diagnosis. My hair grew back completely different. It’s curly and thick, and I’m loving it! Growing it out for my daughter’s wedding next June. My body is totally different. I am heavier, although I am working on losing weight now, and have much smaller boobs. And don’t get me started on psychological differences. It’s like I was erased and remade. Oh, well, could’ve been worse! Wineries are fantastic! Discovered a new white wine: Gewurtstraminer, and fell in love with it.

• life1963
    Options

InnaB. Looking Good!! Sounds like you're having a great summer!

• gawarrior
    gawarrior Member Posts: 367
    Options

Life, I'm sorry you're having problems on a couple of levels. It's definitely challenging to be intimate when you know you may have pain or dryness, etc. I am sure the AI doesn't help. They do have lubricants, etc, as I'm sure you know. I'm pretty dry, too, so I understand - ouch! Maybe a spicy book or movie would put you in the mood?

And, yes, it seems like the entire world is angry about something nowadays. I find it all so tiresome. This side whines about what the other side (politically) is doing, then does the same thing, but that's okay. Ugh. And riots thinly disguised as protests, upset over covid, now school starting up and issues with virtual vs in-school. I just try to stay off the news as much as possible. After what we've been through, I just want peace and happiness. I'm still working (so many people have left the dental field that it's hard to find a replacement), but I REALLY want to get out of there before it gets much closer to the election. It's so annoying to hear my patients telling me who I should vote for and why the other guy sucks, not to mention friends and all their Facebook posts. I'm so over it.

InnaB, looking awesome! I love your hair - great picture! So glad you were able to get out and enjoy a vacation. I think that's part of my irritation right now I feel like I can go away, but what if I bring something back with me? I really wanted to get out to Colorado to see my son and my friends next week, but I'm worried about either bringing them the virus or bringing home the virus, so I'm staying home. Bringing the virus home also concerns me daily as I stick my face less than 2 feet away from my patient's uncovered mouth. I feel like a lakefront cottage getaway would be awesome right now - maybe in Sept. Sooo glad you had a blissful week! I'll have to remember to try Gewurtstraminer,

• ingerp
    ingerp Member Posts: 1,514
    Options

Inna you look wonderful! And happy!! Re: the Gewurztraminer, we used to have that at Thanksgiving--pairs well with turkey.

GAW et al.--I can tell you what improved my mood *drastically*. Every year a group of people I know has a Pig Roast--bunch of UVA friends of my brother's who have been doing this every year since like 1983. It's often in Northern Virginia but has been up and down the East Coast. We've hosted three times. This year was fits and starts of where/when/if it was even possible. Well I got an e-mail Saturday morning that they'd finally locked in a scaled down party, over Labor Day, at one person's family vacation home in Brewster, NY. At first I thought nah--not gonna go that far. But then I looked at a map, it's only about 6.5 hours away, and I thought huh--I have not been anywhere since January. So I went to my beloved Airbnb, found a reasonable place nearby, and booked a place to stay for the long weekend. Even added a day just to make it feel like more of a vacation. I can't tell you how excited it made me. Kind of like taking a breath of fresh air just to put something on the calendar. And the next day I locked in a Thanksgiving trip to see my California kids! I know these are uncertain times and plans can change but it really is mentally healthy for me to at least have something to potentially look forward to.

(And after four months of total self-indulgence, I am finally cutting back on food/alcohol, starting to work in a *little* more exercise, although nothing close to what I was doing in the before times. It really was time to stop the party.)

• life1963
    Options

Oh my gosh! GaWarrier I completely get it, not wanting to go see someone in fear of giving them a virus! I just had that conversation with my mother on the phone last night. I told her I wanted to come and see her and Dad so bad these last couple weeks but yet we had a scare were I work at. The manager was tested. The same guy that walks around and takes our temperature every day. I too thought to myself I can't go see my parents and be the daughter that brought the virus into their house after they've been so careful. I apologize to her and she told me she completely understands. It still sucks!

I also have a vacation set up to go camp somewhere for a week. Go 4-wheeling, all that stuff. However myself and my significant other just had a major blowout and we have not spoken for 3 days so who knows if that's happening. I get the "I just want peace thing" because those were my exact words last night when I was talking to my mother. I told her I just wanted peace in my life and I was tired of all the drama. She thinks something's bothering him but he's refusing to talk about it. She said men are like that. I personally myself think he's just getting crabbier and crabbier year every year! I don't know. It's been going on for quite a while now. I'm not talking days or weeks, I'm talking almost a solid 1 1/2 years. I actually talked to him about it and he said that couples fight. The longer you're together the more you're going to fight. Honestly I don't really want to play that game. Like you said all I want to find is some kind of Peace of Mind. Someone to hang out with have a good time and support me during the hard times. Not just give me a hard time. I don't think it's over between us but I have a feeling neither one of us want to communicate right now.

Ingerp that sounds like a lot of fun! And very relaxing. Don't feel bad about being on the party of eating whatever you want and drinking whatever you want. I have a doorbell alarm that hasn't been working for a while and I just got it fixed. Whoa Nellie! When I got to look at what size my butts become it was not a pretty sight! I've decided perhaps the party should stop on this side as well and maybe I should get with it again. The only problem is I used to walk all the time but my feet and knees hurt all the time. I think it's just that annastrozole. Probably just need to suck it up and get through it at least a half hour every day! LOL

Better get to work! Everybody have a wonderful week!

Huggs

• gawarrior
    Options

Quick question: I think someone in the group went to MD Anderson for treatment? My cousin's wife was recently diagnosed with lung cancer metastasis to the brain and is considering a consultation there, but would like a doctor's name and contact info so she has a connection that you were happy with. Thanks!

• urdrago71
    urdrago71 Member Posts: 500
    Options

Gawarrior. Ive got a friend that went to MD Anderson for breast cancer. Let me know how to get u in touch with her. What works best for you?

It took a bit. But i see the amendum and it looks like new nodules not correlated to previous CT so I got back in 3 months. Reason it took so long was CT comparison. I asked when I was scheduled for CT, but they said.. No.. and 12 days later.. Im not worried just wish I had a clue what my body was doing..lol if anything changes I'll let u know, as Im sure my doctor will call with an update.

How much CT contrast can I have and or it be too much? Is a PET scan better? Guess those are all good questions.

Heading to bed.. goodnight all sending cyber hugs!!

• gawarrior
    Options

Urdrago, sorry it has taken so long for you to get results. Obviously, this is a personal issue, but boy that sounds like a LOT of rads to go through yet another CT scan in 3 months. Not counting the rads you already had to treat the tnbc and the other imaging you've had in the past.

I found this article that might help when you talk to your MO, :"Because at least 99% of all nodules 4mm or smaller are benign and because such small opacities are extremely common on thin-section CT scans, we do not recommend follow-up CT in every such case; in selected cases with suspicious morphology or in high-risk subjects, a single follow-up scan in 12 months should be considered. We accept that this protocol could result in a few indolent cancers being missed, but we believe that the number of such instances would be extremely small relative to the reduction in the number of unnecessary studies.Given the high prevalence of small benign nodules, the requirement to follow every such case for a period of 2 years requires vast resources. The radiation burden for the affected population is also substantial, and this could be a cause ofcancer in itself (10) . Finally, there is no conclusive evidence, as yet, that serial CT studies with early intervention for detected cancers can reduce disease-specific mortality, even in high-risk patients (7). Therefore, we do not recommend fol-low-up CT for every small indeterminate nodule.Management decisions should not be based on nodule size alone. While any calcification in a small nodule favors a benign cause, central, laminar, or dense diffuse patterns of calcification are reliable evidence of benignancy (49). Fat content suggests a hamartoma or occasionally a lipoid granuloma or lipoma(50). Solid versus nonsolid appearance, spiculation, or other characteristics influence the likelihood of malignancy and probable growth rate in any given case(19,39,49,51,52). Longer follow-up intervals are appropriate for nonsolid (ground-glass opacity) and very small opacities (19,40). For instance, even if malignant, a nonsolid nodule that is smaller than 6 mm will probably not grow perceptibly in much less than 12months (19,40). Also, as discussed earlier,it has been established that accurate measurement of growth in subcentimeter nodules is problematic." https://www2.rsna.org/timssnet/radiologyselect/pdf/Category%204%20-%20Guidelines%20and%20Recommendations%20for%20the%20Management%20of%20Pulmonary%20Nodules/Guidelines_for_Management.pdf

RE your friend who went to MD Anderson, if I could get her doctor's name and contact info, that would be a great starting point for my cousin's wife! You can PM me if you don't want to post it here. Thanks!

Life, I'm sorry your relationship is having such challenges. I always feel like, if I have to struggle so much with doing something (or being with someone), it's not worth the effort and isn't the right place for me to be at that time of my life. Especially after all we've been through. I don't want to waste the new life I've been given by struggling (hence my decision to retire, lol). Sometimes having a big health concern can change a relationship. You'll have to decide if it is "worth it" to push through the drama, but it sounds like you've already subconciously made that decision and just have to put it into motion. Good luck!

Hugs to you all!

• life1963
    Options

Thank you GaWarrier. We've been together for almost 11 years now. I'm really taking my time to figure out what I want before I make the final decision. But you're right peace of mind is so important! I spend more time with my dogs then I do him. I consider them my family and my girls. They are turning 11 in two weeks and it's breaking my heart. I just know I only have so much time left with them. I probably spend more time with them because I feel that there is no drama, they make me laugh, and always love give me lovins! They're thrilled to see me come through the front door every night and they make darn sure I know that! One if my little fur babies never left my side when I was going through chemo. I didn't want her near me when I was going through chemo so I made her sleep in her kennel with her sister. But ultimately within a week she would be right back up on that bed with me working her way slowly but surely closer. LOL

I guess time will tell what happens between my S/O and myself.

During our last conversation he did give me some advice that perhaps maybe I should take. He told me to stop taking things so literally, and stop over analyzing. I don't know about you but I definitely do overanalyze and that's going to be a tough thing to stop.

Well I am beat. It's been a really long week.

Have a great weekend everyone! Huggs!

• gawarrior
    Options

Hi Ladies,

Two years PFC tomorrow, yay!. The hair is back and wild, but definitely thinner. I'm sort of afraid to cut it because I'm worried it'll have no body left if I do, lol.

Have a great Labor Day weekend! I hope you get to do something somewhat normal. We're heading to the NC mountains to see friends (staying in a yurt!). Stay safe!

• life1963
    Options

I'm not too sure I'm very happy with the I have new site I have really hard time leaving messages on it. If I had to go through this while going through chemo I would have pulled what little hair I have left out before it fell out on its own!

I'm I'm going to wait until my computer is up and running before I attempt to post anyting.

Hugs

• ingerp
    Options

Looking good, GAW!! I left Cville for the first time since January. Got together with some friends in eastern NY/western CT. It was so good for my mental health. Happened to have this picture taken:

• gawarrior
    Options

Looking good, Ingerp! Your hair is thick and beautiful - mine is definitely thinner than before treatment, but I have it back, so I am not complaining. I'm glad you had a vacation - it's good for the soul! We just left the ATL for the first time this year and I loved doing something normal. Went to visit friends in the NC mountains and did a lot of hiking. We scrambled down to this waterfall and then I scrambled up behind it. :)

Life, sorry about your computer issues - good luck with it!

• urdrago71
    Options

Ingrep / Gawarrior both of u look like your having an amazing time. As of today Ive got another fur baby, Ava shes 7.5 weeks old. ..next weekend I'll share picture of Petoskey & Taquenamen falls..

• gawarrior
    Options

Awww, congrats, urdrago! She's adorable. Hope you're feeling good. Enjoy her!

• ingerp
    Options

Thanks for sharing that wonderful picture, Urdrago--I'm sure you have a lot of fun times ahead!!

• life1963
    Options

Looks like everybody's having a great time getting away from it all!

Super adorable puppy! What kind is she? How big will she get? So adorable!

• InnaB2018
    InnaB2018 Member Posts: 766
    Options

Hi, everybody! It’s been awhile since I logged in. Everyone looks great! The puppy is adorable. My husband and I decided to do a romantic vacation. We get to do one of those every 15 years or so 😜. So we went to Lake Placid and Lake George. It feels great to get away from everything.

Here’s a picture from Rainbow Falls at Ausable Chasm, NY. It’s special because my hubby is in it. Usually he is camera shy

• life1963
    Options

What an adorable couple! Good to see you. Looking good!!

• life1963
    Options

Hi everybody. Sorry it's been so long since I did a good post. Just been super busy. Just doesn't seem like it's ever going to slow down. My first job and my second job are absolutely crazy right now! Been dealing with some depression as well. I think a lot of things are just hitting me all at once. I have another mammogram coming up and a bone density in December and lately everytime I get a little twinge or burning sensation I freaked out because it's the other side of my breast, not the one that had cancer. Dealing with my little fur babies turning 11 this month has really kicked my bed as well. Just getting extremely emotional about that.

Speaking of fur babies Undrago How is your newest member of the family doing? What kind of puppy and will she get bigger. Pictures Pease!!

InnaB so good to see you and you husband out and about enjoying some couple time. I think that is what Bob and I need but with the crazy fires going on right now along with Covid, our normal get away places our out. Any new plays lately?

GaWarrier Are you official retired yet? Did I mention how jelouse I am? Lol. Your hair is getting long and still curly! When mine started growing out the curl started falling out from the heaviness of my hair. So I ended up going and getting a perm cuz I kind of missed the versity of it.

Interg Speaking if hair. I am loving the picture of you hanging out in a tub! I love how free you looked like you were feeling! I also have decided to start eating a little bit better and working out. I'm not going back to the gym because I refuse to wear a mask when I work out. I'd rather just stay home. I've started working out to Body Grove. I found it on Facebook and I decided to check it out and I love it! It's not like normal exercise it's more of like dancing but exercising at the same time. The instructors name is Misty and she really is just how to build a rocking fun!

Well hello to any of you that are just out there reading and not commenting. I hope you're all doing well. I'm signing off for now. Time to get some sleep. Everybody have a wonderful week!

Huggs

• ingerp
    Options

Howdy ladies. All good here in Central Virginia. My exercise has been a little up and down--I had a tooth extracted a few weeks ago and haven't gotten back in the rhythm of my home workouts, although am still walking our dog. (Life--I really don't see me returning to my gym any time soon. We're actually ordering some new exercise equipment for the house--maybe we can do it on our own going forward, although I do miss the yoga classes.) I have some fun coming up, and I have a feeling I'm going to be a little lax on the exercise until all of that is behind me. ;-) Next week is my birthday and I'm going to Charleston (SC) and then Beaufort. Never been to either one! Then second week in November some gal pals are doing a beach week--most of us will take laptops and work but will have fun in the evenings/weekends. Thanksgiving should be my first plane trip since this all started--out to CA to see my two boys/DIL who live there. I had rented a house up in the Russian River Valley pre-COVID, and apparently it's still standing--hooray!! I feel like this year is almost over and I <fingers crossed> think we might see some sort of return to normalcy sometime in 2021. I'm too lazy to go back and look but I hope I told you guys I'm expecting my first grandchild--due March 1st (although in California--boo).

• gawarrior
    Options

Hi Ladies, long time, no post...

InnaB, looking good (hubby, too)! I'm happy that you were able to get away and enjoy some normalcy (or what passes for it nowadays).

Life, sorry that your world is still crazy busy. It's good that you are working out and eating better, though. I'm sure there is a ton of stress with your upcoming mammo. It's probably going to be like that for a few more years, sadly. I feel ya about worrying over every little twitch - I do the same thing.

Urdrago, how's that puppy? We need pics!! I hope you're doing well - I know you have the next CT scan coming up in a couple of weeks, so that's causing some stress, I'm sure.

Ingerp, congrats on your upcoming grandbaby! So cool, despite being far away. I really can't remember if you announced it either (sorry), but now I'm excited for you! You'll have a great time on your trips...happy birthday in advance! Charleston is very cool - their historic district is very walkable and I love the big park by the waterfront. Thanksgiving will be great because you'll be with your kids.

Yes, Life - I am now retired, although it hasn't started out particularly fun. I was running errands after work on 9/15/20 and fell in a store (just tripped over my own two feet). I broke my shoulder in two places, so that marked the VERY abrupt start of my retirement! The doctor says I couldn't even think about going back to work until mid-January, so I decided it wasn't worth trying when I was already planning to leave anyhow. I'm doing well (5 weeks now) and starting to do some therapy and get out of the sling a little (they can't put a shoulder joint in a cast, so it's been in a sling). 2020 strikes again, lol.

• life1963
    Options

Hey Ladies.

So God gave me the opportunity to pay it forward tonight. One of my friends said her co-worker just found out that she had breast cancer and would I be willing to talk to her. We got on the phone tonight and stayed on for almost an hour and a half. By the time we were off she was laughing and thanking me for releasing a lot of stress and tension. I told her that I would give her my chemo caps, and I would be here for her all the way day or night.

I also told her to get on this site. I told her about all of you. The awesome group of ladies that I found. We laughed together, expressed our anger and frustration to one another and we cried together. We helped each other along the road of recovery. I was extremely blessed to find each and everyone of you. Even though some of you may never surface on this site again I will never forget you and what you did for me during the hardest time in my life. Each of you in your on way helped me realize I was no longer alone.

Thank You!

Julia

• gawarrior
    Options

Hi Jules,

I feel the same way - I will never be able to thank everyone enough for helping me get through that horrible diagnosis. Like you, I pass on this website to others every chance I get. I also have cheered on a friend last winter and gained another through my sister (I supported a friend of hers after her diagnosis this spring and we're now friends). That's the positive side of this journey - once we have walked the path, we can help others who follow behind. Hoping one day there will be no new friends to meet on this journey!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all for your kindness and support along the way. You'll always be in my heart!

Robin

• urdrago71
    Options

Happy Halloween week, which doesnt seem the same this year. Im also so grateful to have your ears to lean on. Your all a very important part of my life. Would still love to meet everyone if traveling ever returns to normal or our paths cross. I go Nov. 3rd for PET scan and CT I guess they will stack everything and give me feedback not too worried as it approaches just going to be glad to get it over. Still working from home, and n Michigan seems like allot more ppl I know have gotten Covid this time.

Ava is now 12 weeks old and weighs about 17lbs . Her baby body is getting heavy to carry her out to pee each night. I also upgraded my bed size to a king, she has her own side to toss and turn. Shes so smart , sit , hi five, lay down and fetch. Really need to work on her leash skills. She always wants to grab it and walk her self. She gets her last shots for pavo virus Nov 2 so soon we shall be going for walks and hikes. I bought a pair of snow shoes to walk this winter. Cant wait!!

• gawarrior
    Options

Oh, Urdrago, Ava is adorable! She's really grown. I am sure you are enjoying every minute (except carrying her out to pee, lol). We used to have a yellow lab - they are super smart, sweet dogs. Ours was not great on a leash either (pulled me over a couple of times because they don't realize how strong they are). Maybe start her with obedience school early before she learns bad habits? Brrr, snow shoes makes me cold just to think about!

I've had you on my mind because I knew the scans were coming up. Wishing you the best and hoping everything has shrunk or cleared up. As always, please let us know how they turn out.

Happy Halloween everyone (such as it is this year...)!

• ingerp
    Options

GAW--I'm so sorry about your shoulder. What a pain! Life--good on you. I've had several friends recommend their newly-diagnosed BC friends to me too. Urdrago--what an adorable pupper!! Please do keep posting pictures.

My week in SC was really fun and relaxing. I'm back "at work" this week, but going to the beach with some gal pals next week, although we're all bringing our work laptops so we can work from there. Then I'm home for a week and than off to CA for Thanksgiving!! After so many months of nothing going on it's a little fun (and maybe exhausting??) getting to go out and about. Really this year will be over before we know it!!

• life1963
    Options

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Sorry I have been away for so long. Been working through some things

GaWarrier that sounds super painful! How are you doing?

Undrago your puppy is so adorable! So waiting for more pictures to surface. What's going on with your testing? Is that coming up?

I'm getting ready to have a bunch of tests done myself. Finding myself being very owley and stressed. I decided with all this stress going on I was going to go get a shingles shot. Some of my friends have gotten shingles and it doesn't sound very fun. I got my first shingles shot last weekend and man I felt like total s***. I haven't felt that bad since doing chemo. It went away twenty-four hours later. I have to go get another one in a couple of months.

Ingerp I hope you're having a wonderful time with your family.

InnaB how you doing lately?

I don't know about where you guys are at but I know this covid-19 is surfacing hot around here right now. I know so many people that have it. It's crazy!

I don't know what happened but I used to have this site on my phone where I could just pop it open and read daily. It's gone now. I have to go on the internet and look for it all the time. It sucks!

Well I hope everyone's doing well. Those who are out there but don't comment, I hope your doing well!

Huggs Everyone!!

• urdrago71
    Options

Hi all sorry I didnt post result. My Pet scan and CT came back all clear no sure why my lung had spots and most of all disappeared. As I will always have some lung nodules.

Talking about Covid, I rested positive the 16th, PCR. Don't worry I have the milder case and am actually released bcuz quarantine is 10days from positive or no symptoms and I never had symptoms. I did have this stuffy nose the weekend prior and its was like I had allergies or gone swimming and got water in my nose.. weird and than a slight cough for a day. But Id had a random cough due to scaring on lungs from radiation. I was going in for pre-surgery test (cleaning up scaring lump)and bamm. Quarantine .Id exposed other family so they all quarantine for holidays as well, and five days after exposure got tested so far nobody else has teasted positive. Found out that I might of been exposed from a elderly I was helping. Who really can pinpoint it, I cant! I did loss my smell. I was spraying bleach and five days in from testing positive I cldnt smell bleach. Still hasnt returned. And wow not smelling is crazy. I cooked fresh bread, didnt smell it. Candles burning for season, cant smell it.. hope it returns.

Ive found out once u test positive u shall test positive for 3 or 6 months and not all doctors office have a standard procedure how to handle a Covid person. Like one office wanted to retest me next week. Its a waste of test. time plus insurance cost. My sister an RN thought she might had it .. her work wouldn't allow her to return but she tested negative and doctor said wait to retest in 4 days. Crazy world..

Please stay safe and no matter who dont take ur mask off bcuz u never know what someone else has!

Ava playing in snow she loves the outdoors. We went for our first hike and she had zoom butt..lol for all thats when a dogs butt is running faster then their frt end and it tucked under.

Happy holidays praying for everyone to stay health and safe.