Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Chemo starting April 2018

Options

Comments

• life1963
    life1963 Member Posts: 364
    Options

Happy 4th Everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I for one have been so busy working on projects around my house that I need to go back to work just to rest up. LOL

• InnaB2018
    InnaB2018 Member Posts: 766
    Options

Hey, everyone! Glad to see people finally enjoying their lives after the horrible pandemic year. Great pictures, beautiful baby and wonderful news!

My daughter also got married recently. Last Sunday, actually. Everyone had a lot of fun at the wedding, but I am so happy it’s over and I can have my life back. My husband thinks I should quit my job and become a professional wedding planner now, but I know better! Here’s a temp picture, professional ones are coming soon

• duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Member Posts: 217
    Options

Ingerp - so sorry about the loss of your dog. I know how hard that decision is.

Inna- Congrats on the wedding. I love your dress.

Back from a great time in Mexico now headed out to grocery shop.

• urdrago71
    urdrago71 Member Posts: 500
    Options

Hi all. I've been away for a bit. Some to do with me learning canning / dehydrating and pantry prep. with foods don't want to depend on store and love to garden (kids are learning as well)SillyHeartI also feel like I needed a break. My childhood friend was dx with PPC cancer which is very similar to ovarian cancer. She asked if the cancer will kill her and her doctor responded yes. She had started chemo again in November given carboplatin / stopped bcuz side effects and hadn't had success with the different types since. Most recent she had hives all over her body, which causes a stop and she'll try another sometime this month. I just remind her advocate for yourself even if you like your doctor.

Got my vaccine as well, and wanted to check my antibodies count as i read person with Immune compromised bodies might need booster. My Oncologist office doesn't have access to the test.hmmmm. So I'll try U of M next week. I'm wondering if I need to wear a mask still. Only bcuz the information public gets can be all over the place and never want Covid again!! I even guilt tripped my soon a tad bit to get the shot. He did and no side effects. Only one more child to get shot and she's against it. smh. She also wants to get pregnant once again, think they are wanting a boy.

I've got new fur babies, see photo..Funny and true story.. I'd never eaten a brown egg bcuz when i was little I can remember candling eggs to look for baby chickens. Since, I was always afraid of brown eggs.

So my nieces called me out on that, "why are you getting egg layers if you will not eat the eggs?" It took me a month to buy brown eggs from store and sample them. I don't notice a difference and still continue to buy brown eggs, with the hopes my chicken eggs don't taste different. lol..

I'm so happy to see pictures and weddings occurring again. My daughter got married at home in March of 2020, planned to push out the wedding date. Well so many had that it became very difficult to reschedule. I think they will use the spot for anniversary wedding. She is no officially a LPN to State test last month and passed.

Hope everyone is doing well and mammogram " all was good." I'll keep counting my blessing.

First doggie camp trip, can you tell how excited they are?

imageimage

• ingerp
    ingerp Member Posts: 1,514
    Options

Hello ladies. I am loving the hair and weddings and fur babies and <mostly> getting on with our lives. The Pig Roast was *super* fun but exhausting. The California contingent went home over the weekend and things are quiet but that’s okay. Just as an FYI—my DIL alerted me to the Buy Nothing part of Facebook about a month ago. Between that and Freecycle I got everything I needed for my grandson, including a pack-n-play, playmats, breast pump, car seat—even diapers and clothes!! It’s also useful for de-cluttering—I recommend it highly.

I leave tomorrow for my quiet weekend away. I am struggling with the new pupper decision. I went ahead and submitted an application with the lab rescue group we’ve gotten two great dogs from. No immediate plans but it’s good for a year. I’ve looked at senior dogs and energetic one-year-olds. I thought a quieter dog might be better for us now (I’ve told hubby no puppies until we retire), but also think a dog that needs some regular exercise might be good for me. I am in the summer doldrums—tired a lot of the time and just feeling blah. I have not really gotten back into a regular exercise since Covid—I am so lacking motivation.

Anyway—did not mean this to be a pity party. I’ll close with a picture of my whole family—we had not been together in a year and a half. :-(

• duffyzmom
    Options

Udrago - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I can't imagine what she's going through especially having such reactions to the chemo. I totally get your brown egg issues. I used to be the exact same. Did the doggies like camping?

Ingerp - I love the family picture. So glad the whole family was able to get together. I'm sure when the right dog comes along you'll be ready. Daughter just rescued another pup and she's a little cutie. For reference her brother Wallace is barely 10lbs.

Everyone continue to enjoy summer.

• gawarrior
    gawarrior Member Posts: 367
    Options

Hi Ladies, Wow, great pictures from everyone! I am SO HAPPY to see everyone moving forward and living life. We've had a tough couple of years, it is so great to see us doing normal things again!

Life, house projects will definitely consume you, but it feels so good to get them done and off your list, doesn't it? I hope your 4th was fun.

Inna, beautiful bride and momma! Love the pic even if it is a "temp".

Duffy, what cutie pies! The one dog is soooo tiny! I'm glad you had fun in Mexico. By the way, my daughter and I just registered for the WDW marathon for January. Yes, I am a crazy person to do it again! She was registered to do it with me the year you and I ran it (just before dx), but she was injured and couldn't. It's a bucket list thing for her, so she's decided to go for it. I had said back then that I would support her, so here I am. My feet are already hurting, just thinking about the training schedule, lol.

Urdrago, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Devastating for both of you. I hope she can find a chemo that helps her. FYI, you can donate a pint of blood and they will tell you if have the covid antibodies, although I am not sure if they will tell you the actual antibody count. My MO says we are not in active treatment so our immune systems should be just like everyone's else's at this point. I haven't been wearing a mask, except at my one day of work when I am two feet from people's faces. Love the new doggie and the chickens! You're becoming a real farmer what with the canning and the chickens, lol. I can totally understand the brown egg thing - it would be awful to crack one open and find a chick. I've been getting the brown ones from the grocery store since I was diagnosed - they don't taste any different to me, but I feel like they are healthier.

Inger, I am glad the pig roast was a success and that you can now relax. What a great picture and lovely family!Thanks for the Buy Nothing tip - I'm going to check it out. I have a ton of stuff to get rid of. I am sure the right pup will find you when the time is right. As for summer blahs, I understand. I have been sitting around without any motivation since I broke my shoulder last Sept. I started having problems with shooting nerve pain in one leg and foot cramps at night - researched it and decided it was from sitting too much. I HAD to get up a start moving! That little bit helped with motivation, and now that I have a marathon to train for, I have to be motivated, lol. Maybe set a goal of some type that could help you find the extra "push" you need? I'm sure a dog will help with that! Hoping your relaxation weekend was...relaxing. :)

I just saw the MO - everything is good. I don't go back until Dec. He mentioned that I am coming up on 3 years out of chemo on 9/5/21. That's hard to believe! Looking back, it feels like the last 3 years have d-r-a-g-g-e-d, yet here we are. So happy to be healthy! Hubby and I are counting down the weeks (4) until we head to Seattle for an Alaskan cruise! I am SO excited to get back on a ship (and to have a real vacation). It's a 7 day, 4 stop cruise and my first time to Alaska (hubby was stationed there in the AF before I new him). Stay tuned for pictures in Sept!

• Frog-on-the-lilypad
    Frog-on-the-lilypad Member Posts: 159
    Options

A BIIIIG Hello to everyone,

I have been meaning to write for sometime and something or the other comes up. Which I believe is a good sign. Going in to see my MO on Monday and nearing the 3rd year of completing chemo on 13th August. We are almost done with winter here. It was wet and cold and I am so done with it. I can see some of the bulbs sprouting in the garden.

I am so glad we are all doing good, healthy and happy. I intend to go back and look at all the posts and pics you guys posted in the last few months.

I have been fine. I even started working part time. It was fun and I could do it, I had kind of lost confidence that I would be able to do the job, keep house, run around with my kid who will turn 10 this year in Dec. ( 10, seemed so far away in 2018).

Below is a pic of Arethusa Pool (the little one) which is on an island called Mou Waho which is in Lake Wanaka, the great blue expansive lake, which is one of the many beautiful big lakes in the South Island of NZ. So a lake on an island on a lake on an island.

Stay well everyone.

• ingerp
    Options

I think it sounds like we're all doing really well! My Timehop app reminded me that today is my third anniversary of my last chemo--I must say I burst into tears just a bit. What an intense time that was. I have a check-in with my MO tomorrow. My RO moved our appts to Octobers so for the next few years between 2 x MO, RO, and mammo I get looked at every 3-4 months.

Frog what a *beautiful* picture!!

GAW--congrats on the upcoming vacation. I need to get through August (honestly my least favorite month--hot and blah and. . .), but in September and October I have a wedding in Montana, a trip to visit my grandson in California, and a work meeting in Pittsburgh. After thinking about all of that I told my lab rescue adoption coordinator I thought it'd probably be better to wait until all of that is behind me before getting a new pupper. I didn't want to bring a new dog into the house and have to board him/her soon afterwards. Believe me I'll share pics when it happens. :-)

Happy late summer, everyone. I'm looking forward to fall and cooler weather!

• duffyzmom
    Options

GAWarrior - Super excited you are running Disney again. I had to chuckle because I was buying new running shoes today and when the sales person asked me if I'd do another full marathon. I said "NeverAGAIN!" Good for you. I've graduated to old lady running shoes "HOKA" with lots of cushioning so fingers crossed no more plantar fascititis and who knows maybe I run another half marathon in the next year.

• gawarrior
    Options

Duffy, oh, gosh I feel your pain! I've got plantar fasciitis in my left foot and am already having trouble as I start running more frequently. Hokas, huh? I thought cushioning was bad for PF? Please let me know if they help you - I'll need new running shoes soon. I've been trying new orthotics and some weird heel cushion thingy that has a hard ridge under the heel where the fascia attaches. Plus a bunch of daily exercises to strengthen my toes and feet. Ugh. I am in the "never again" category and REALLY don't want to do this - except I promised my daughter. At this point, I'm aiming to finish, but I'm just going to do what I can do. :)

Inger, I understand your tears. It's so awesome to be 3 years out, yet I'm not sure any of us have really addressed that time in our lives. I know I've got at least a little PTSD. It sounds like you have a wonderful autumn planned, so exciting to be traveling to all those fun events. I hope August whizzes by for you!

• life1963
    Options

Hello Everyone. Sorry it has been so long since I checked in. Been going through some stuff. I think it is the anastrozole. My mind is foggy, having problems using the correct word in a sentence or spelling them, totally exhausted, super bad insomnia. It is started to affect my ability to learn my new job. May have screwed myself changing up jobs after everything. Anyone else struggling out there with this?

I apologize I am so far behind times I have lost track. I did look at all the wonderful picture. You all look soo beautiful!

Man this summer flew by! I only went camping 2 times. The week before Labor Day the SO caught covid. Was laid up for almost 3 weeks. Tried taking care of him but he was soooo stubborn. My mom said men are just like that. Lol

I have been popping in and catching up with you all. Just have not done much commenting lately. My new job has me on a computer all day long, most of my work is email based. One gets tired of typing after awhile. LOL.

Finally quit my second job. No body wants to work so I was cleaning by myself ALOT! Way to much for me to handle. After 12 years I threw in the towel. Only been a month. I find myself parking my butt in my recliner right after work where I have been sitting all day already. I want to go back to the gym, kinda nervous with covid not to mention wiped out by the end of the day. Something needs to change for sure!!

Well I am signing off for now. Hope you all are doing wonderful out there! Will check in again soon.

Any suggestion regarding my struggles is definitely welcomed!!! Huggs!!!

• gawarrior
    Options

Hi Ladies,

Happy autumn! As Life said, the summer flew by. I can't believe we're in Oct already. We did an Alaskan cruise at the end of Aug - first time to the state and loved it! Now we're heading out on a quick weekend cruise at the end of this month with my daughter and SIL. And then a visit to L.A in early Nov for my aunt's 95th birthday. It's nice to be doing normal stuff, right?

Life, I am sorry you are exhausted, but I am sure that insomnia isn't helping with learning a job or finding those lost words. If it helps, this may be a combo of AI and perimenopause? I have been through menopause years ago, but still have hot flashes and insomnia (couldn't fall asleep this morning until after 1:00 a.m. even though I woke up at 3:30 a.m. yesterday morning. Ugh!) I am only working 1 day a week now, but let me tell you, that day WIPES ME OUT, so you're not alone! Some of my non-survivor friends take Estroven (over the counter) to help with the insomnia but I would definitely clear it with your MO since you don't want to stir up any hormones. I use melatonin or a melatonin/valerian combo sporadically because it stops working after a night or two.

Also, I don't take anastrazole, but have a friend who takes tamoxifen (refuses anastrozole because of the SEs). She took a one month break per her MO this summer and says it helped her "reset" and she has far less SEs now. Maybe doing something similar would help you?

I still have chemo brain this far out - lose my train of thought in the middle of a sentence, can't find words, can't spell words, And sometimes (when tired) I still have right sided muscles weakness. My uncle (cancer survivor) told me he felt like he wasn't free of chemo effects until around 10 year post treatment.

I am SO happy that you stopped the second job! So much stress, which you don't need! In my experience, it takes months to settle into a new job, so don't be too hard on yourself - you made the right decision to change jobs.

Lastly, I am sure you were tested for covid when your SO got it, but is it possible that you had/have it and were/are basically asymptomatic? That might explain the fatigue...maybe don't hit the gym, but do take a short walk after work to get your head out of the work emails, etc? For me, I cannot sit down after work if I plan to work out. If I do, that's the end of it because I am so tired by then.

Good luck and feel better!

Robin/GAW

image The hair is back, lol

• life1963
    Options

Hello Robin

Love the pictures! You have helped me feel soo much better. Thank you for all the wonderful advice.

Sounds like your pretty busy traveling and enjoying life! I have not done much traveling lately. I have not even seen my family members for quite awhile. Every time I make a plan to go, I end up finding out that I have may have been exposed to covid.

I have started a 30 day Body Grove challenge. I found this group on Facebook. Soo much fun. It is a dance work out. I actually look forward to it!

I talked with my chiropractor about all my issues. I had him look over my health fair blood draw. He said I really need to up my vitimin D. He said low vit D can cause all sorts of problems. Also he told me to start taking calcium magnesium for joint pain and anxiety. Recommended Vitimin B as well. I just found out I have a fatty liver. 😳 Wake up call! Basically I need to lose weight, change up my way of eating and get more excisise. 🙃 He recommended I think about doing the Intermediate Fasting. Says it has been proven it will reset your body and mind by detoxing. Told me to look into Terimic as well. Lots of advice!

Anybody out there taking any of these vitimins?

Well I better get my dishes done so I can head to bed. Been trying to get into bed earlier. My mom shared with me that you get the most rested sleep before midnight. Now if I could just stay in zzzz land past midnight. LOL

Hope you all are doing well!

Picture time!!

Julia

• ingerp
    Options

Beautiful pictures, GAW, and sorry about your issues Life! I know many/most people are low in Vitamin D so we should probably all be taking a supplement. I go on and off supplements--re-started the D recently. My RO actually talked to me about Intermittent Fasting several years ago. I have most kept up with it, although not on vacations and recently I've been taking my meds in the morning and prefer something in my stomach. There are all kinds of reasons IF is supposed to be good for you beyond weight loss. I did take a month off anastrozole this past summer, but didn't notice a huge difference, and really I know others have had worse SEs. I'm a big believer in early bed. I usually watch a few episodes of something online, but then always read <a real book>--not a lot, just a few pages a night, but it seems very calming. I also occasionally take a Benadryl at night which usually helps me sleep better.

I went to CA to visit my kids/grandson a couple of weeks ago. Lots of fun but exhausting! I was on nanny duty the first few days and it was five days before I finished a cup of tea before it got cold--you forget how intense those days were!! He's eight months old now and cute as a button. They're coming for two weeks around Thanksgiving so I'm really looking forward to that. I think I reported we are now dogless for the first time in quite a few years. Still working with a lab rescue group we've used before but hubs and I have had alternating travel the last couple of months, and I want to wait until at least one of us is home for a chunk of time before bringing in another family member.

I'm thrilled to get out of summer and into fall--I've always hated the heat. Yesterday was my birthday--I'm 64 years old. !!! Planning to retire, at least from full-time work, at the end of 2022, so next year should be my last birthday as a working slob. The plan is to work half-time for two more years after that, but it's exciting to think about moving to the next phase.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

• life1963
    Options

Happy Birthday Ingerp! I was thinking about how when we would have our birthdays, how Undrago would hook us up with some pretty spicy birthday surprises. LOL

Well I have an appointment to have my left breast looked out. (Opposite breast). I have been having burning and tenderness. Trying not to over think it. Ya know. It has been hard though. Find myself doing just that! Making the call to tell the OC was tuff. I actually struggled with that decision. Reality kicked in and I made the call.

Subject changed. So I hired a contractor to put Stucco siding on my house back in July. He just dropped his equipment off two weeks ago but still has not started the work. Good Grief it is almost Christmas! 😳

Getting a stress test done on my ticker this month. I told my doctor about chest pains, I just don't know if it is muscle, anxiety or what. She decided to do a stress test.

Gosh I just turned 58 last month. My energy level sucks raw eggs, my brain fogs out and my bootie is getting bigger everyday. Geesh! 😆

Well I hope each of you are doing well!

Huggs till next time. 😀

Julia

• InnaB2018
    Options

Hi, everyone. Sorry for being MIA for so long. My friend died from bc a few months ago, and it threw me out completely. Well, life goes on, right? Traveled to Austria in September and loved it. My daughter finally moved to day shifts in Neonatal ICU - her dream job, she says and my son in law started a new job much closer to home. My son is finally living on campus and loving it. My chemo anniversary was in October too. I ignored it. Posting 2 pics: one is professional wedding pic with my kids, husband and son in law and one from Hallstatt, Austria a Sky walk in the mountain. Peace out!

• life1963
    Options

hi Everyone! Just thought I would let everyone know my test came back negative on my left breast. Going in for regular 6 month check up and mamo in Deceber.

Wed is my stress test. Get to hit the treadmill for this one. SO said after the stress I just went through with having my left breast checked, this should be a piece of cake. 😆

Will check back later!

Hope all is well for everyone!

Huggs!

• gawarrior
    Options

Howdy all!

Julia/Life, your pic is beautiful! I am glad that I helped you feel a little better! Yes, I take Vit D (I had low Vit D levels at diagnosis and low levels are linked to cancer, so I started on them asap). I also take Vit B, turmeric (anti inflammatory), and calcium. Good luck with the stress test and hooray for the negative outcome on your left breast. I'm telling ya, anxiety - it's a thing - and does a number on us. You have a new job, had a sick SO, you were worried about your breast, worried about weight, you are coming up on the diagnosis anniversary...it all combines to give us anxiety. My good friend here suffered through it big time this past summer - had chest pains, felt a lump in her throat was making her unable to swallow, had acid reflux and a dry cough, couldn't sleep...They ran a ton of tests on her and everything was negative. She went on the lowest dose of Lexapro and is like a new person.Anxiety is a mother... And, what's with the contractor? Geez! (Oh, and belated happy birthday!)

Belated happy birthday, Inger! I am sure you are enjoying that grandbaby. They are probably visiting now (or will be soon since Thanksgiving is next week - what??). Yes, soo much energy in those little ones, but it is fun. My great niece is 3 and she wears me out! RE: sleeping - I second your Benadryl use to help. I have done the same thing with Tylenol PM. Definitely helps. Congrats on counting down until part time work! It is awesome, you'll love it!

Inna, I am so sorry for your loss. In addition, I cannot imagine how close to home that was for you. I am glad you've had some happy things go on lately, though - love the pics! A beautiful bride and a handsome groom - lovely! Soo cool that you got to go to Austria (it's on my list). Congrats to your daughter on her new job and for them both getting jobs closer to home.

Take care, ladies - happy Thanksgiving!

GAW/Robin

• life1963
    Options

Hi everyone!

My diagnostic on my left breast was clear. ECHO Stress test, clear. I had my mammogram last Friday and have not heard any news. No news is good news. Right?

Found out from my contractor that 2 of his ppl have not shown up for work for a couple of weeks now. Plus the one that had covid for 3 weeks now has the flu. Poor guy. What is up with ppl not wanting to work these days? It is cra cra!

Anyhoo, how is everyone doing out there? I can't decorate this year because I can't get to my decorations. So I emphrovised. I will attach pictures. LOL

Well I am going to put on my Body Grove tape and dance my stress away!

Check back soon!

Merry Christmas and Huggs to you all! 🤗

• gawarrior
    Options

Life, cute decorations! I'm glad everything seems fine with your tests. Hopefully you'll get your stucco done by St. Patrick's Day lol!

I'm doing well - just had my MO checkup last week and everything is fine. I don't go back until June. Now if we can all avoid omicron!

Sending big hugs and wishing you all a happy, healthy holiday!!

• ingerp
    Options

Hey ladies—happy holidays to all!! After a super fun Thanksgiving hubs and I are having a *very* quiet Christmas. I hardly put up any decorations. Definitely kind of in the blahs. It’s super warm in Central Virginia. I would love to see some snow. Not sure if I told you hubs retired <kind of unexpectedly> in September and is about to head out for a number of ski trips. After being dogless for about six months we adopted a senior lab a few weeks ago. She is 11 but is in *great* shape. She has been a very easy transition into the household and will be good company through the dark come months ahead. Another dull week coming up—I’m almost looking forward to getting back to work!!

I hopeyou all are enjoying peaceful holidays—looking forward to 2022!!

• life1963
    Options

Happy 2022! Hope everyone is doing well! My contractor is done with my house! Man! That took a long time between covid, no body wanting to work and material shortage. Cra cra times for sures. Now I need to get my interest rate locked in before interest rates start climbing!

Had my DR oppointment with OC. Everything checks out good. Next one in 6 months.

I started a new job back last February. I was concerned I took on too much. Starting to catch on and really enjoying it! Yay!

I added on a driveway this summer. Real nice, HATE shoveling it! Haha

Lot's of ppl retiring these days. I am like, yay maybe when I hit 70. Gotta pay back my loan now. LOL!

If you like to dance you should check out Body Grove. I love it! Every since I joined I can now get off the floor without pulling myself up and I can walk down the stairs with both feet. It's excirsise in a real grovin way!

Hope you all are doing real good out there!

Huggs!

• ingerp
    Options

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is having a great start to 2022. Life you always sound so positive. I know most of us only check in rarely these days (which is a good thing!) so mostly posting to get this out of my head space. Saw my MO yesterday. She thinks she might have felt a little something so has moved my mammo up from May to next week. I’m sure it’s nothing but I am looking forward to having it behind me. I’ll check back in on Thursday.

• life1963
    Options

Hi Ingerp, Yes. Check back in! Good luck tomorrow. I had a scare a couple months ago. It is nerve wracking for sure!

• InnaB2018
    Options

Good luck, Ingerp! Will pray for you.

• ingerp
    Options

All good!! I did have to get the ultrasound after the mammo (where I go when you get a diagnostic mammo they automatically schedule you for a US just in case you need it) but the radiologist gave me the all clear. The lump my MO felt was right where I have a HUGE scar on the left side (had a 8cm x 6cm x 3cm chunk cut out in 2016)--it's a really junky area.

Anyway--I had already started researching mastectomies/reconstruction but am really happy to get the good news. I'm actually leaving for California on Wednesday and can finally get excited about the trip. Surprise 30th bday celebration for my middle son and coincidentally over the weekend my grandson turns one!! Should be a really fun trip.

Thanks as always for the e-hand-holding. I love having you guys in my life!!

• gawarrior
    Options

Hi Ladies,

Yay, Inger, that's great news! Having something like that hanging over your head is the WORST. I'm glad you can relax and get back to enjoying life. Have a wonderful time in California!

Life, congrats on getting the contractor out of your hair. I'm also happy that you feel like you are settling in to the new job now. It can take awhile, I'm glad you hung in there! I need to check out Body Groove, I'm sitting on my ever-expanding rump too much lately. It is beautiful here in Atlanta today so hubs and I are heading out for a walk in a minute.

I've got a mother/daughter trip to San Antonio next weekend, followed by a cruise to Aruba and Curacao at the end of the month. Yippee!

Sending big hugs to you all!

• life1963
    Options

Ugg. I don't like the new site. It took me forever to find you guys again and I have no clue how to save it! :(

Just thought I would drop a line. Thinking about you ladies. Hope you are all safe and sound and doing good!

Julz

• life1963
    Options

Well girls. This makes me so sad. It took me almost 1/2 hour to get back to our feed again. This new web page, in my oppion, is awful!

I am giving up. I can't figure out how to save it. I am not going to continue trying to figure this new web page out anymore.

I am leaving my email, if any of you want to reach out. If you can even find our feed again. :(

I will miss all of you and the online relationship we have developed. You all helped me through I very hard time. Each of you have touched my heart in your own ways. I am going to miss the updates that we continued to do these past 4 years.

Take care, stay healthy and happy! Please feel free to reach out if you want to touch base.

Huggs to you all!

wyojulz1963@gmail.com