Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Ringworm drug for dogs (Fenbendazole) might also cure cancer

Options

Comments

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    Options

Frisky, I think being at peace with ones self is a good thing. As for the Xgeva, I have been on that for years. Easy peasy drug, I do the injection myself, in the tummy. I have no SE's from that at all.

• Frisky
    Frisky Member Posts: 1,686
    Options

dear Husband, I was taking those supplements prior to my tumbling of my hemoglobin levels. That is the real problem right now and of course the damage to my heart...

• husband11
    husband11 Member Posts: 1,287
    Options

Frisky, do you think that they contributed to any side effects? Would it be worth continuing them, if you are dropping the chemo?

• Frisky
    Frisky Member Posts: 1,686
    Options

I have numerous health issues with corresponding medications that take precedence. I’m not about to mess that up.

All my negative experiences this far revolve around chemotherapy treatments...for dealing with the cancer I’m wearing and extremely low fentanyl patch....the chemos didn’t do anything to the cancer...so I don’t know what to expect....

• miss302
    miss302 Member Posts: 17
    Options

I tested positive for 6 different molds and they believe it's what help caused my breast cancer at 26.

Molds no joke. I have CIRS and mold toxicity. Suzanne Sommers is correct. Molds only affect 25% of the population, they think.

It can take over a year to heal from mold and get it all out of your system.

• JFL
    JFL Member Posts: 1,373
    Options

Frisky, I am thinking of you. It sounds like you are doing the right thing for you. You have struggled with and questioned your decision to do chemo for years. I hope you see a bit of hemoglobin improvement off chemo. Good to take the XGeva. Elevated calcium levels are no joke. XXOO

• bsandra
    bsandra Member Posts: 1,005
    Options

Dear Frisky, how are you doing? I see you logging in from time to time, hope you are okay? Lot's of hugs to everyone, Saulius

• santabarbarian
    santabarbarian Member Posts: 2,310
    Options

Sending my love to you Frisky. What an awful time in your city. Thinking of you with hope and love.

• Kattysmith
    Kattysmith Member Posts: 688
    Options

I saw on here that Frisky had gone into Hospice in mid-March and sent her a private message to which she responded. Has she posted since then? I'm hoping for the best.

Katty

• simone60
    simone60 Member Posts: 952
    Options

Hi Katty,

No she hasn't posted in awhile. I'm worried about her. Snooky too.

• husband11
    Options

Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers to them both.

• snooky1954
    snooky1954 Member Posts: 850
    Options

I'm ok everyone. Just in a deep funk. I've pm'd Frisky lots of times she always wrote back.

I pm'd her on 3/30 /20and there was no answer. I know she's scared because they can't get her blood count (hemo) back up. She's very fatigued. I think of her often and pray for her daily'.

I've totally secluded. My son goes does a huge shopping trip for me and other week ,and leaves it on the front porch. I don't come here because I can't have my only contact with the outside world talking about cancer.

As you know,I'm on Zeloda, well it's not working. first three months, nothing on my bones nor lung nodules (they are small can't be measured my breast was iffy. Onc wanted to trade treatments. I said no we can't run them this fast. He was taken aback. Said he wanted me on Havalan. Then he stood up and said you choose. Two months after that had sc' an, bones and lung definitely decreased but breast lesson up 1CM. He said well chose your treatment (dig). I chose 2 mo month of Zeloda. Maybe I' being stupid, I dont' know CT on 13th see onc on16th. And then we'll see.

Another snag in the ointment I now have Vertigo. The NP gave me on information on it at all. Just a prescription for fills AND get this a walker. Its a nice one, with wheels and a seat.

I'm sorry guys that I made you worry. It's just the world. Lucky two of my son are working from home. Drew, my 3rd son just had his first child. I wonder what kind of a world did they bring him into.

PS I'm not doing the Fezben any longer did it for 5 months.

Blessings on all of you, my friends

• santabarbarian
    Options

Snooky it is wonderful to "see" you and I am so glad you have kids you can rely on. Much love to you.

• simone60
    Options

snooky, so glad to hear from you. It's good you have family to help you out. I had vertigo about a year ago. It's no fun that's for sure. I was able to get rid of it though by going to the physical therapist. It only took one time.

• Erich
    Erich Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi, can I ask how and where you were tested for mold? This is something I would like to look into for my wife. Thank you!

• nicolerod
    nicolerod Member Posts: 2,877
    Options

Does anyone remember discussing Fasting before chemo? I know this is the Fenben thread but I could swear we discussed it in here yet when I do a search I get nothing??? Any help from anyone would be appreciated.

• BevJen
    BevJen Member Posts: 2,341
    Options

Nicole,

Search luongo for the doc who has done studies on this -- I just did and pulled up a couple of hits.

• santabarbarian
    Options

Fasting Mimicking Diet Valter Longo USC

Normally it can be a 3 day water only fast,w chemo day the middle day, alternatively a 5 day very low cal diet (1200 cals day one, then 800 cals), with chemo day also the middle day.

• nicolerod
    Options

Thanks Bev and Santa... So I know that fasting can induce autophagy and not in a good way...sigh...but I want to try this anyway. Santa your chemo was a taxane chemo right?> I made a thread for this now..see next post.

• nicolerod
    Options

I made a thread for it if Bev or Santa want to add in ...that would be great. :)

https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/163/topics/876117?post_creation=true

• anotherone
    anotherone Member Posts: 545
    Options

I wonder about Frisky.

Feeling weird not knowing what is happening.

Anybody has any info ?

• snooky1954
    snooky1954 Member Posts: 850
    Options

Anotherone, It breaks my heart thinking about Frisky. In days past we would PM each other. She aways answered within an hour or two. My last P M went unanswered. Last she typed on here was she was in hospice, at her home. Her chemo knocked out her red blood cells and she couldn't get her body to make more. Her counts were so low she could,t get out of bed. Three blood transfusions did nothing.

I think and pray for her daily. I visualize her in her beloved Italy running the mts like she talked about and the smell of Ragu filling the air.

I don't know if she's still living in our reality or has gone to her real home with Jesus; I just hope she's happy and pain free, and still making those around her laugh

Love you Frisky

• santabarbarian
    Options

Wishing peace and relief to you, Frisky. With much love, SB

• simone60
    Options

I've been thinking about Frisky lately also. I hope she is at peace and not in any pain.

• anotherone
    anotherone Member Posts: 545
    Options

thank you for your response snooky

Mentally I understand disappearances are unavoidable but emotionally it is still unsettling. It's as of we were chicken and every now and again we see one of us disappear so I wonder whether it has been taken for soup by the owners ... was a pray for a fox .. or escaped to the pastures new however unlikely it sounds..

I think I will forever look at this board and hope she will appear here one day announcing she managed to relocate and is growing strawberries and just was busy ..😧

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,053
    Options

Yes, I’ve been thinking of Frisky, too. You’re right, Anotherone, disappearances are unsettling. Sending thoughts of comfort to Frisky.

• nicolerod
    Options

Frisky..if you do check in here I just want to say I know you were very unhappy with conventional treatment and you really felt it was not working for you...so I hope you are finding peace and doing well...and that your blood counts have improved and that you are spending lots of time in prayer with our Heavenly Father who has all things in His hands. (((((hugs)))))

• Kattysmith
    Kattysmith Member Posts: 688
    Options

She went into hospice March 15th but no news that I know of since then.

• husband11
    Options

Very sad to not hear from her. I have a long prayer list and she is one of the names on it.

• JFL
    JFL Member Posts: 1,373
    Options

I miss Frisky also and think about her often. It is hard not knowing whether she is taking a break or whether we won't see her again. I miss her energy and edge. I was hoping that going off meds would help her hemoglobin and body recover a big to give some relief in the near-term . . .

She last posted 3/15 but was "last seen" 4/11. Still a long time but not as long.