Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Ringworm drug for dogs (Fenbendazole) might also cure cancer

Options
1113114115116117119»

Comments

• Live
    Live Member Posts: 6
    Options

Hi Goldie, I recently started taking Fenben. Do you know how long it starts to work? I’m on 3 times a day . Er+PR-Her- with P53 mutation and FRGR1+ mutation. I was taking Abraxane and just found out today I have progression. I was going to go off it because I thought maybe it wasn’t interfering with the C. So far nothing hasn’t lasted long, I think because of the F1 mutation. Any info would be great.

Ribin

• AngelsGal57
    AngelsGal57 Member Posts: 103
    Options

JFL,

I notice you are on Enhertu. I began treatment with it on 10/22/2020. What has been your experience so far?

I am the first patient at my Cancer Treatment Center on it. I started posting on the Enhertu announcement post on this site.

Angelsgal

• mysticalcity
    mysticalcity Member Posts: 184
    Options

Just got an email from the COC with this article:

Mebendazole or Fenbendazole

Many prospective and existing patients ask us about Fenbendazole, which is in the same family of drugs (the Benzimidazoles) as Mebendazole. While there is some interesting preliminary anticancer data associated with Fenbendazole, the drug is not licensed for use in humans. Therefore, long term safety consequences are not yet known, and we have already seen numerous reports of significant liver function abnormalities in patients taking Fenbendazole. There is also a barrier to further developing the evidence base in cancer as human clinical studies cannot be undertaken.

At COC, our team has carefully reviewed all the Benzimidazoles. We have selected Mebendazole in the COC protocol because it: 1. has a human license 2. is already demonstrated as safe in humans 3. is already demonstrated as safe in humans with cancer 4. has the right anticancer mechanisms of action 5. has a significant amount of clinical data in cancer 6. has cancer data that is covered by the existing dosage schedule 7. can be prescribed and monitored by clinicians 8. has the largest amount of scientific and medical data on its use in cancer.

The other Benzimidazole drugs may have utility in cancer, but it is only Mebendazole that satisfies all our criteria for safety and efficacy data and history of use.

We also use Mebendazole Polymorph C, which has been shown to have the best absorption.

The COC Protocol:

Diagram of cell breaking down each part's capabilities

• Impmuse
    Impmuse Member Posts: 4
    Options

I am following this discussion, and agree with trying this. I take iodine drops, and eat kelp now too. But learning to detoxify bromine / bromide is tricky. I do Epsom salt baths, and try eating lots of leafy greens, drinking water.