Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,408
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Hello and amen.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

A thought — a rather good one.

• illinoislady
    Options

It's not the length but the quality of life that matters to me. It has always been important to me to write one sentence at a time, to live every day as if it were my last and judge it in those terms, often badly, not because it lacked grand gesture or grand passion but because it failed in the daily virtues of self-discipline, kindness, and laughter. It is love, very ordinary, human love, and not fear, which is the good teacher and the wisest judge. Jane Rule

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

I've thought that forever it feels like. Not sure when I became the 'most' aware of it, but it has been a long time. I doubt the Loon is ever even capable of thinking — if only I hadn't run for president back then. Downfall of a narcissist and money lover. Pushed the envelope till it fell over completely.

• illinoislady
    Options

They were laughing at you not with you. So sorry you didn't realize your old man has put himself in such a state no one would help him across the street now, let alone trust him with money.

• illinoislady
    Options

Good strategy and yes you can be saved, but that does mean you have to do something very un-Reps. You have to be decent and upright. Are you in??

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    edited March 25
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

That's right Joe!! Coming on D-Day for the Loon. He needs something by God to brag about because he is going to be pretty poor from now on in.

• illinoislady
    Options

Just another grifter, slimmer and looking nicer in his fancy duds, but a grifter just like the Loon. Sad he is taking his from church goers who wish to go to heaven I presume.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,807
    edited March 25
    Options

Ugh, trump wriggles out of it again… not exactly “out” but now likely doable.

https://apple.news/AAaV-2epCQR6aNJQOYuH6Hw

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,048
    Options

Yeah, not surprised.

• illinoislady
    Options

Exbrnxgrl. May I borrow your Ugh. Yes, no one can say the Loon wiggled out, but he does end up with it would seem FAR more breaks than most would ever dream of getting. Actually, I did feel like getting half a billion dollars bond from anyone could be an impossible challenge.

At this point, I'm very irritated that this gives the Loon 10 more days of freedom from his just desserts and personal accountability.

At was said on tv — every day since 2015, w/o fail our days have been about Donald Trump in some way. That it is often chaotic, foolish, or dangerous who knows, but it is going to be there intruding on us. He remains, one way or the other a part of our existence that we can't as yet shake. So, being able to get an extension just delays not only seeing that he finally gets his time of accountability, but it also just keeps our daily lives inundated with all things D. Trump. I'm really disgusted.

I do think it is coming, and it will get here, but it is painful. At the same time of hearing this was the news that his hoping to be able to totally get rid of his Stormy Daniels accountability is NOT going to happen and hopefully that the case will start in April. I do think he going to have something on his side of the ledger by election time.

Waiting to see if and what will take place with Judge Cannon. She is getting NOTICED again for placating the Loon and it is not going well. Have to see if someone comes of that.

We are still hearing if at all, that the Loon is cutting back on his rallies due to funds. While his funds are not so good, it is NOT funds. His handlers are going to REALLY exit him out of too much scrutiny but the deal ole' media is not going to say it is due to his mental deteriorations. Too bad. Or who knows, maybe not. Sounds like we could get almost up to the bitter end and the Reps. having to do a last minute dump and put someone else in — no time to properly vet. That can have some dangers, but I hope the Reps overall will have long before lost even more trust and we will be ok.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Sadly so true.

• illinoislady
    Options

The Loon's criminal trial will start on April 15 —— yeah.

• illinoislady
    Options

NEWS ANALYSIS1 MIN AGO

BAD START: Judge gets TESTY with Trump lawyers at hush money trial

by STEPHANIE BAZZLE

THR News Video

Donald Trump appeared in court Monday morning to attempt to fight off the felony case against him for falsified business records, stemming from allegations that he directed his attorney to make hush money payments to cover up an affair he had with adult film star Stormy Daniels.

The hearing was more than a bit contentious and did not turn in his favor, although the tactic had already earned him a month’s delay.

Trump was arguing that the District Attorney had failed in its duty to turn over records under discovery rules, but Judge Juan Merchan ruled that the prosecution had met all its obligations. Though some discovery documents were turned over relatively late in the process, the judge found that this was not through the fault of the prosecution.

There was an error displaying this embed.

He also indicated that Trump’s team is not exactly operating in reality when they make their claims.  Ultimately, Judge Merchan ruled that the case can continue, without any disciplinary measures for imaginary wrongdoings by the state. According to CourthouseNews’ Adam Klasfeld, he scolded:

“That you don’t have a case right now is really disconcerting…You’re literally accusing the District Attorney’s office and the people in it of prosecutorial misconduct — and me of being complicit in it.”

Merchan appeared to grow frustrated as Trump’s team argued that the prosecution had an obligation to force other offices to supply information at a quicker pace, and District Attorney Alvin Bragg explained that he did everything he could “short of suing the federal government” to provide the documents that he describes as “largely inculpatory.”

Inner City News reported that before announcing a 45-minute break, Merchan warned Trump’s team:

“This is a pattern. I hear information, then I hear your interpretation — and they’re different.”

He also scolded Trump’s team for waiting until the last minute to complain about the lack of these documents, which have been described as including Grand Jury material from the Southern District of New York’s investigation into the same allegations.

Trump’s attorneys tried one further gambit, saying they want to file a motion regarding pretrial publicity, and that it’s unfair for the hush money case to have been brought so close to the election. The D.A. has been given a week to respond, and jury selection is set to begin on April 15.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

And if you are among the sorry people who believe this crap I guess you deserve this dirty creep. Wish we could find an island and put all of you there to enjoy each other to your heart's content.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Maybe it was the Saudi's trying to save face after chopping up one of our reporters.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Yes, he has been so consistent.

• illinoislady
    Options

Something to really think over.

• illinoislady