Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,953
    Options
  • ruthbru
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,019
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options
  • betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,132
    Options

Love the memes and gotta love Sam Elliott (I have adored him for many decades) and Bette Midler for saying their piece. Yup about the pledge of allegiance, too.

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,174
    Options

Gentleness means recognizing that the world around us is fragile, especially
    other people. It is recognizing our own capacity to do harm and choosing 
    to be tender, soft-spoken, soft-hearted, and careful. When we are gentle
    we touch the world in ways that protect and preserve it.  Being gentle
    doesn't mean being weak; gentleness can be firm, even powerful. To behave
    in a gentle manner requires that we stay centered in our own values and
    strength -- that we are active rather than reactive. Coming from this center,
    a gentle word or touch can channel our energy into healing or making peace.

unattributed, Wisdom Commons

• illinoislady
    Options

I agree those mems age great. I remember being very young (first three grades) and saying the pledge of Allegiance and feeling proud that I could remember all the words. Then I got older and learned and understood the words and life was wonderful. Why would anyone want less — I'm on board 200 %.

As to the Trump supporters slobbering over getting their life back, if I don't have to live it with you then I'll give it to you on a silver platter with every blessing I can muster. I want no part of it, but if that's your perfection have at it. These people don't think, and obviously don't even want to. It is hard to understand anyone who hasn't a desire to somehow improve today over yesterday. Yet they wait for word for a guy who doesn't know or care who or where they are. When did they all become dis-interested in growing? If anyone of them ever has an epiphany, it is going to be almost heart stopping. A Rip Van Winkle moment for sure.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Magats not likely to get this one.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

From Balance of Power:

Democrat Marilyn Lands just won an Alabama State election in a deep red district.
    The issue that made her win: Abortion.

• illinoislady
    Options

'Since leaving office in 2021, former President Donald J. Trump has spent more than $100 million on lawyers and other costs related to fending off various investigations, indictments and his coming criminal trials, according to a New York Times review of federal records. The remarkable sum means that Mr. Trump has averaged more than $90,000 a day in legal-related costs for more than three years — none of it paid for with his own money.'

NYTIMES.COMHow Trump Moved Money to Pay $100 Million in Legal BillsTrump supporters poured money into his effort to challenge his 2020 election loss. That fund has paid lawyers to defend him in his legal battles.

• illinoislady
    edited March 28
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Yes PREY…that is so Trump.

• divinemrsm
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options
  • divinemrsm
    Options
  • betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,132
    Options

If Trump had to pay his own legal fees, he would cease all frivolous lawsuits and we would be free of him dragging us daily through his mouthings, trials and tribulations.

As far as him hawking the Bible, that is the epitome of being facetious. A book he has never read, doesn't follow its tenets and he probably asks Gideon's to provide copies for the rooms at Mar a Lago. What a grifter and creep.

• mavericksmom
    mavericksmom Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

@betrayal You forgot to mention that Trump said the Bible is his favorite book!

Love the memes!

What makes me sad is that none of us here needed any of these memes to tell us what we already knew just from watching Trump. Yet MAGA members hear and see the same things we do, yet they can't comprehend that Trump is pure evil! Do they just ignore or are they too stupid to know Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself?

I regret asking God for years, how so many Germans could support Hitler and allow the holocaust to happen? Watching how things played out in 2016 answered my question, and each year since then, has reinforced that MAGA and Naziism are one and the same.

We can blame the Russians for election interference, but MAGA chose to FOLLOW Trump all by themselves!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink, you can lead MAGA members to truth, but you can't make them think!

• ruthbru
    Options
  • ruthbru
    Options
  • ruthbru
    Options