Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,376
    Options

Well, yes. He already did it once and he wasn't going to prison then.

• illinoislady
    Options

It certainly should happen, but we are in such abnormal times that most of how it should be has not exactly taken place. Don't have much hope for this one either.

• illinoislady
    Options

Bald-faced liar — hope it comes back to bite her where it hurts.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Said perfectly Swalwell, even if you do need a shave.

• illinoislady
    edited March 30
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Hmmm, running for Congress are you?

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,157
    edited March 31
    Options

Loved the meme where the circle of men appeared to be praying and my first thought was not that they were searching for balls but that they were praying for them because they got short changed at birth. Great memes and I so get a laugh from some of them. Humor is the best medicine especially if it is at the expense of republican tomfoolery. The republicans in congress couldn't find their butt holes with a map and a flashlight and yet we expect them to produce legislation? Perhaps it is better if they are regarded as the "do-nothing" congress.

• illinoislady
    Options

😀😂😁🤣 that first thing you said.

• illinoislady
    Options

I will not follow where the path may lead, but I will
    go where there is no path, and I will leave a trail.

Muriel Strode

• illinoislady
    Options

Well, their bulbs did burn out quite some time previous.

• illinoislady
    Options

"If You Only News" said:

In his defense, $60 Bibles make the most sense. It’s not like his fans would buy encyclopedias.

I have to agree.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

The gag order (right now) doesn't include the judge or his family. So in a technical sense, not a lot can be done. Should Judge Merchan enlarge the order on Monday — different story. The thing is that it is still disgusting behavior.

Fact is Trump is and always has been a disgusting bully who ALWAYS ends up pushing the envelope as far as he can. It has worked for him for years, so he is not likely to stop just now. Still, I think steps need to be taken and some careful lines drawn up since there will soon be a 'jury' of people for Trump to abuse. I would like to think they are not having to contemplate if their life and livelihood will be negatively impacted by Trump. I hope these things are 'fixed' in some meaningful way.

• illinoislady
    Options

Sadly though, these people are voters. Sigh !!

• illinoislady
    Options

Every bit as deranged as the orange one they follow.

• illinoislady
    Options

The search for security is often marked by the collection of things.
    They seem a fortress against need.  We get caught up in the belief
    that "more is better."  Piles of objects often take more time to clean
    and store than they save.  We exhaust ourselves taking care of our
    property and social roles.
    How many things do you have stored away for the future, like
    squirrels with their nuts?  If you were asked to give away one half,
    what would you keep?  When you dream about a fire, what do you
    rescue in the house?  Make a list.  Figure out what is weight and what
    helps you float. . . . When you let go of the constant urge to acquire,
    what you truly need begins to flow into your life.

Jennifer James

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Seems the Loon made numerous (at least 77) posts on his Truth Social page for Easter. I think he has a lot less to do nowadays since he is being held under wraps due to his mental deficiencies. He has no one to stop him from his Truth Social though. So, guess he rally let loose.

That is how he operates his fear response. Intense bullying. His loyal followers are given his "apparent" strength while we see the opposite. He certainly doesn't help himself as he just magnifies old lies while railing against those who are only doing their job holding him accountable. Something in him seems quite timid and terrified. It came out in the article I read, as that his biggest fear of all was being seen as a loser.

I do think he is not so far along in senility that he can't recognize that he is not really on top and that he has in time lost many of the people and protections that he once could count on. It is beyond my imagination almost to even come close to how a narcissist with his degree of illness could process his downfall. I think there may be massive paranoia for anyone who always got a free ride, always.

I'm still awaiting whether at the last minute he is able to get anyone to float is bond. Well, if not, I would expect a real mental upset to take place from him. Nothing would say loser more than everyone refusing at such a time to bail him out. It is exactly what should happen. Who knows for sure anymore though. That said, nothing would change much other than he could slow down the 'time' of payment. At the same time, the Alvin Bragg trial will TAKE place. What a pleasure to see karma walking up to the Loon and laughing in his face.

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,066
    edited April 1
    Options

Looks like inflated stock values adjust more quickly than inflated real estate values. Losing a quarter of your value in a day is bad, right? 😆

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,043
    Options
  • betrayal
    Options

Guess the Loon was bored on Easter because he didn't get an Easter egg? Shame that he has so much time on his hands to harass others and you can bet your bottom dollar if the tables were turned he would be suing them for defamation of character (something he so sadly lacks). No matter that he claims freedom of speech it seems to be a one way street; he can damn but others can't reciprocate. His just desserts can't come soon enough.

It seems Melania has her own daily agenda which most of the time doesn't include much time with him. Looks like he has to make an appointment to be with her.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,992
    Options

You can't even make this up!

• betrayal
    Options

Crazy is as crazy does. Nope couldn't make that up even if I tried. Can't believe anyone with any intelligence would even try.

• illinoislady
    Options

I have been busy most of the day with a variety of things so unable to keep up with much news today. I did read or hear or see that Judge Merchan did a bit of expansion on his original gag order. It now will cover the prosecutors families as well as the Judge's. Oops Loon. It is not just that you went too far, but you did it in such bad taste, with no judgement used at all as well as doing so at an extreme level for one day.

I also read that he posted he $174,000,000,00. bond today. Apparently, it comes from the Los Angeles Knight Insurance Group from Los Angeles. President of Knights is Anit Shah. I'm sure they will face a great amount of scrutiny so I didn't look anything up on the company or the president myself.

• illinoislady
    Options