Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 34,548
    Options

Ruth, just the guffaws I love to start the day. Betrayal, I've thought that as well. The media keeps us on the edge of our seat — and this from my favorite go-to's. Truth is, they don't need to do that. The truth un-varnished is so much easier if less excitable (boring).

Well, it does sound like a lot of events are falling into place like the A. Bragg trial. The Loon no's will keep coming quickly I've read now.

As well, while it is hard to know the outcome or at least the media is saving that tid-bit, the Trump bond has not been accepted. The bonding company entity did not post their OWN financials so no way to know if there is a default that they themselves actually have ALL that $175,000,000.00. As they say — something mayhap rotten in Denmark. How does a company like that FORGET such important paperwork. Don't know how long that will take, but there sure does seem the possibility when you are shining a bright light that you could find all sorts of issues. Is this a stall to buy time so the Loon could actually FIND that money. How could that happen if you have been found to be shifty on the first deal. It would seem to me at that point no one else would touch it with a ten-foot pole, but what do I know.

So we go on to hurry up and wait. Justice is coming, but coming so slow you have to wonder if it will fall over and not be able to get back up. I do think Cannon could indeed by on her way out. Jack Smith knows what he is doing and I do have faith that he will get it to come out right in the end. It is just another thing that sets your teeth on edge.

As said, there really are two justice levels and one is so much more favorable to the lawbreaker it is pathetic. We the people are soooooo ready to move on.

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,073
    Options

So, remember my union-busting boss who lost against our NLRB complaint against him? We recently found out that he's sold ALL of the massage studios he owned. He's completely out of the industry now. This make him a three-times franchiser failure. He tanked a Quiznos, a Smashburger, and now Elements.

Dude needs to just get a real job. He sucks at this.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,030
    Options

With all his business failures, maybe he's related to The Donald.....

• illinoislady
    Options

Too funny Miriandra. I do think if the union buster can't figure out he's a loser he is doomed to spend most of his putrid life getting tripped up when least expected. Love Ruth's take about some relationship going on with the Loon and his long losing streak. I guess some people can't learn from their mistakes or anyone else's either. Good Luck to not the Apprentices, " The Losers".

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,200
    edited April 5
    Options

The Losers Club: Mike Lindell, Donald Trump and Miriandra's ex-boss.

• miriandra
    miriandra Member Posts: 2,073
    Options

That's him below. He made a video for his church where he talks about the joys of tithing. The text is a direct quote from him. It says so much about who we were dealing with.

• betrayal
    Options

He can afford to tithe because he did it off the back of his employees whom he cheated. Don't think that's how you get into heaven, buddy. Christian in name only: CINO.

• mom2bill
    mom2bill Member Posts: 7,479
    Options
  • betrayal
    Options

Great one.

• ruthbru
    edited April 6
    Options
  • betrayal
    Options

He is one ugly dude. When is his engagement to end?

• illinoislady
    Options

Joy is what we are, not what we must get.
    Joy is the realization that all we want or need in life
    has been etched into our souls.
    Joy helps us see not what we are "going through,"
    but what we are "growing to"--a greater sense of
    understanding, accomplishment, and enlightenment.
    Joy reveals to us the calm at the end of the storm,
    the peace that surpasses the momentary happiness of pleasure.
    If we keep our minds centered on joy, joy becomes a state of mind.

Iyanla Vanzant

• illinoislady
    Options

Hmmm, yes comma's do matter. I hadn't thought about that engagement thing Betrayal. He and the gal seem the past few years too busy investing in illicit drugs. Not sure I remember it correctly but even Melania had to wait 7 yrs.to finally get the orange dude to 'see' things her way.

• illinoislady
    Options

Not sure where you got your crystal ball, but the damn thing is defective and your nuts. I mean you got someone telling you secrets because he sure is not telling the rest of us. Psssst — God gave us scientists so he doesn't have to invent divine disasters.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,836
    edited April 6
    Options

Ruth, good one on commas! Perhaps that one can be added to a new edition of Eats, Shoots, and Leaves 😉?
    A a reminder, Junior, high, is engaged to Kimberly Guilfoyle, former wife of Gavin Newsom (CA Governor). Despite living in CA during the time they were married and knowing that this is a fact, I will never cease to be amazed by her hideous metamorphosis.

• ruthbru
    Options
    • not political, but good advice!

• betrayal
    Options

Love that advice , Ruth. https://community.breastcancer.org/en/profile/exbrnxgrl agree with your statement. Love the memes.

• illinoislady
    Options

I love the mems too and that last one with good advice. I needed to see it just becase.

• illinoislady
    Options

The just because is I needed something good to focus on because I was so annoyed before I sat down to read the latest entries here.

You may recall as I think I mentioned here that a fellow wrote into our "Letters to the Editor" portion of our daily newspaper. There is also the same paper distributed in Mt. Vernon, a small town 20 miles to the south of us. Anyway that was about a week or so ago. He bad mouthed Pres. Biden up and down and made a lot of ignorant remarks about Pres. Biden's age, mentality, etc. JMHO but this is just an opinion, and there were no reasonable assumptions nor facts to back them up either. In fact, if you just substituted names using Trump's rather than Pres. Biden it would have been a perfect fit.

Fate I guess but for some strange reason I once again glanced through the 'editorial' page. There again was another letter from the same man. Now he is blabbering about someone who wrote an answer of a letter back about his letter. Only difference is rather than send it to the paper, he sent it directly to this man, un-signed.

First off, I would not be complaining because you sir, asked for it. Next, I'd be wondering just what my neighbors thought about me. I'm not sure what the rules are about these things, but this person writing knew this man's address or could easily find it. Perhaps sir, this person knows you well — certainly well enough to send a letter to your house. It must have been a doosy of a letter seeing as how the guy didn't' chance not having it published.

Now you not only become critical of this 'un-known' person but once again praise Trump as wonder person while Pres. Biden is the scourge of the earth. You even bring in other Democrats, like Joe Scarborough and Rachel Maddow, and lump the whole little group of Democrats, as lousy and losers.

You seem to know a lot about a number of Democrats (thinking Scarborough and Maddow here) but have you ever really watched their programs — and I don't mean just once.

If I did such things I'd be writing to the paper to voice my opinions of people like you. I don't mind you have an opinion since almost everyone does. I don't even mind that you say it, but I do dislike that you do not do anything to substantiate that opinion at all. You appear to have neighbors who aren't overtly fond of you or your ideas and they have chosen to let you know.

My advice would be to not be a Trump. Grow up and quit whining. You invited rancor and you got what you asked for — a good dose of your own medicine.

RANT OVER.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

from Balance of Power:

Hopefully Trump kills the Republican Party one state at a time.Rhode Island's GOP is "all volunteer."

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Party of Fools. They don't belong in the government period. I hope a lot of them no longer are come election time.

• illinoislady
    Options

If I were a Wisconsinite, you'd be getting my vote. Hope you win.

• illinoislady
    Options

I'd be glad to vote bye to the R's and S's.

• illinoislady
    Options

Sure as hell sounds just like him.

• illinoislady
    Options

So much for the tune loonies.