Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Options

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 35,559
    Options

American News X

50m  · How does he manage to get dumber with every speech?

NEW.DEEPLEFTFIELD.INFOTrump Mocked For His Latest ‘Idiotic’ Comments About Electric PlanesDuring a campaign rally in Chesapeake, Virginia on Friday, convicted felon and 2024 Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump proved for the 50 millionth time that he’s one of the dumbest …

Not sure this will link but this was the day after debate night. Funny — all of a sudden the dementia is right back. Gives a little thought about just who may or may not have been a bit "hopped" up on debate night, but just ignore that thought.

The thing is he talked about our side wanting everything to be electric. Electric army tanks and electric planes. He then says (wait for it) ta-da, what happens if the sun isn't shining and you're up in the air.

Interesting that during the debate even though he told a million lies, he could have laser focus on those, actually to the exclusion of actually answering questions that were asked, but by the next day he is back to his demented rantings. Just some random thoughts to have - especially since Trump was the one (projection, projection) to bring up being hopped up on something where Pres. Biden was concerned.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

I thought I put this on the other day. If I did, it bears a repeat, if I didn't, here it is now.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Father and son and all I can say is OMG.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,194
    Options
  • ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,194
    Options

Karma?

• illinoislady
    Options

Ruth great memes and I'm laughing about the first one, but I sometimes get a better laugh because they are so true.

• illinoislady
    Options

All the kindness which a person puts out into the world works on the heart and thoughts of humankind.

Albert Schweitzer

• illinoislady
    Options

Yes, Orange Abominator the Great Not, afraid of a little rain.

• illinoislady
    Options

Republicans seem to think that they own the 4th of July. I say they own the 6th of January.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Pennsylvania voter saying this.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Fantastic fix — Vote the color Blue all the way.

• illinoislady
    Options

LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR OUR READERS

(Claim Yours Now Before They’re All Gone)

They are not available on Amazon, eBay or Walmart. If you want to be sure that you’re buying the original product, follow the next steps:

1. Visit the official website by clicking here

2. Apply the super exclusive 50% discount

3. Get one (or more!) the Trump Lighter for you or friends & family! Enjoy your experience

Only tossing in the order form on this. How my (not that it has to be so hard at all) the sending entity) address got on the list who knows. This lighter it says even works underwater. Apparently, the Loon wasn't getting enough donations so now his name will be on a lighter.

I, of course, immediately opted for an un-subscribe but I'm not sure how likely that will happen. Normal people would never contribute to the Loon for anything. Other than a one way ticket to Russia perhaps. He has taken so much from us already. Anyway, though disgusted, I did get a bit tickled with some of the over the top salesmanship patter. So, using this form if you should want to read it you can.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,330
    Options

Hard times at Mar A Lago? Reduced to selling lighters? Maybe Mike Lindell will give him a bargain price on his leftover pillows, sheets and slippers to sell? What a grifter!!!!!

Needless to say I would not buy anything this man is selling starting with his lies and any other product he has for sale. I did read Art of the Deal and wanted my money back even though I bought it used. Threw it in the trash rather than donate it. Should have used it for emergency toilet paper.

• illinoislady
    Options

Good for you Betrayal, I have trashed some items I thought the world could do w/o quite well. Only a couple but I was pleased anyway. One was a book I bought by mistake (right wing doozy) and one was a religious type of book that I thought was mis-leading at best. There are plenty just like this and I'm sure the world at large will never miss a beat over it, but like you — I feel infinitely better for making sure I haven't subjected anyone to something I find not only inferior but objectional.

I do donate religious/spiritual books, but it is generally only after I've read them several times and because I hope someone with my outlook will appreciate them as much as I did.

• illinoislady
    Options

Be on the lookout for mercies. The more we look for them,
    the more of them we will see. . . . Better to lose count
    while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings
    to counting your troubles.

Maltbie D. Babcock

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

Thoughts & Prayers for the Mar-a-Lago ketchup cleaners this week.

• illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options
  • illinoislady
    Options

I think here it means I'm an un-educated sucker and hope to make a whole lot more just like me.

• illinoislady
    Options

Yes, and all the deranged Reps. just smiled and laughed and ate it all up and are still trying to do the same. Time to REMOVE the silverware and napkins.