We are 193,452 members in 81 forums discussing 143,470 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Emotional Crises: Anxiety, Depression & Other Emotional Effects → Topic: INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Topic: INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Forum: Emotional Crises: Anxiety, Depression & Other Emotional Effects —

Meet and support others who are affected by these issues around breast cancer fears, diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Apr 8, 2011 01:45PM - edited Jun 12, 2017 03:27PM by sas-schatzi

sas-schatzi wrote:

Welcome. This is called the insomnia thread, but we post 24/7/365. We call ourselves Owlettes :)

No nastiness, bullying, stalking or such allowed. I would like to keep the kind fabric of this thread intact.

Discussion will flow where it will as all threads do. This will be a happy place. I hope with lots of laughing. Talk of things, needs, rants as your mood or thoughts take you. Each person here has a history of helping others. Threads develop pseudo family groups. Fancy way to say we become like family. This family will have all the best a family has to offer, but none of the negatives.

May help with sleeplessness: circadian rhythm, melatonin--pub med evidence based research. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21476953 Agometaline is approved for use in Europe/Australia for insomnia. It is NOT approve in the USA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agomelatine

How to naturally reset circadian rhythm with food : http://www.wisebread.com/how-to-naturally-reset-your-sleep-cycle-overnight

Article connecting insomnia and depression. It's a chicken egg thing--insomnia <----->depression.

http://blog.aarp.org/2013/12/02/is-curing-insomnia-key-to-curing-depression/?intcmp=AE-ENDART1-BL-REL

Second Sleep---The NORMAL for humans before the light bulb http://slumberwise.com/science/your-ancestors-didnt-sleep-like-you/

Autonomic dysfunction: http://www.holistichelp.net/dysautonomia-autonomic-nervous-system-dysfunction.html

BCO Member Notself's three day plan: 1. Get doc script for sleep aid, at lowest dose. 2. Set sleep time. 3. Take pill 1/2 hr to 1 hr before set time. 4. Do this for three days; 5. Should sleep on fourth night.. 6. Repeat steps 1-5 if sleeplessness has lasted more than one night.

Don'ts that are known to cause sleeplessness: Alcohol, coffee, chocolate, looking at computer screens before bedtime, sex and exersize(variable by person); Do's that promote sleep: Sex and exersize(variable by person) , book reading, foot massage, aromatherapy, sleepy teas. After dinner walk(variable).

Link to Warm & Fuzzy's (W&F) thread: Warm & fuzzy owls, goats, kitties, dogs, birds ETC. PICS &LINKS

I wish everyone no pain or fear always---Camilegal, 2014

Our spirit will transcend to a different place. Why? Because nothing has value without this belief. Why be human and humane? Why the contact? Why anything, without belief? sas, 2014

"Yes, we ALL have had crap going on in our lives, but see, you have to look at it like YOU are still HERE! And so are we! So go walk outdoors, and watch a sunset.... or the sunrise, like I am going to do in a minute! Just thank God that you get another day.... See? That's your "present" ! Chevyboy, 2014

"People are in your life, for a reason, a season or a lifetime. The why we will never know, but the knowing isn't the important part. The importance is accepting that we were blessed to have had them" sas

Pray not to survive, pray to be.......... day to day, that you deal with today, with hope that tomorrow is good to excellent. We change our old ideas about days. We change our ideas about minutes when the need is there. At first, numb. Then a fog. Then a flurry of activity. Then a slow down of activity. There's more, but I'll leave that out for now. Feel the wind, feel the warmth, and breathe........................sas

"Be still and know that I am God" and "He Wept"- Susan3 and Loverfolife, 2015

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "holy crap....what a ride".

Page 1419 of 1,423 (42,669 results)

Posts 42541 - 42570 (42,669 total)

Sep 11, 2017 02:43AM Loveroflife wrote:

Thank you for the updates, my friends from the east side. The pictures of the flood and destructions were hard to look at. I am glad you still have power and you are smart to keep the land line. We should have kept ours.

"GUESS WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT DID? They bought the flawed system." Hahaha. Ms Sas, were you at my work place recently?

Forward, happy to hear you are enjoying life. Love the photo.

Felines, hope your DH's relatives are safe.

Mari, another interesting article! Thanks

ShepK, I am afraid to read into your last sentence. WildT would think the same.

MammaRay, hang in there. Hugs

My grace is sufficient for you, My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Cor 12:9. Dx 8/25/2014, DCIS, 3cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR- Surgery 9/16/2014 Mastectomy: Left Dx 10/13/2014, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Surgery 1/12/2015 Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement Surgery 5/13/2015 Reconstruction (left): Saline implant

Sep 11, 2017 02:47AM - edited Sep 11, 2017 03:02AM by Loveroflife

Sinus headache. Yuck! You can send the rain to the west side of the country to put out the wild fire andclean our dirty air here. Going to hit the sack. Finger crossed for minimal damage. Night night

My grace is sufficient for you, My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Cor 12:9. Dx 8/25/2014, DCIS, 3cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR- Surgery 9/16/2014 Mastectomy: Left Dx 10/13/2014, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Surgery 1/12/2015 Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement Surgery 5/13/2015 Reconstruction (left): Saline implant

Sep 11, 2017 02:51AM marijen wrote:

Just posted - everything you want to know about IRMA. So far

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/hurric...

Sep 11, 2017 03:02AM sas-schatzi wrote:

Mari, we still have a storm, but Irma is dead.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "holy crap....what a ride".

Sep 11, 2017 03:03AM sas-schatzi wrote:

Well dying fast,

Sep 11, 2017 03:39AM - edited Sep 11, 2017 03:40AM by sas-schatzi

Mari, the news in realtime on this storm sucked. Channel 13 is central florida. Had/ has the best radar stuff. Irma is done as a hurricaine, but not done as a storm. Irma can create some havoc as it disapates, and she can recreate herself as many storms have. BUT She is falling apart like the Wiked Witch from the West. Hoping nothing revives her

Sep 11, 2017 04:12AM sas-schatzi wrote:

this is Irma now

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/weather/radar.html.html

what worries me is she could grab on to land or ocean.

BUT what is grand is she is gone from us

Sep 11, 2017 05:26AM - edited Sep 11, 2017 09:35AM by feelingfeline

Glad to know you are doing ok Sas and fingres crossed for the garage door not too much damaged.

Thanks loverly. DH spent a good bit of the night in communication with his brother. My BIL and his kids had done all the prep and were barricaded in the sitting room. Does anyone know why part of the instructions is to have your outdoor shoes on? (Great house, modern build to all the best specs, but tornados chew up even great houses.) They had no power but still had wifi(?) internet so they were able to talk on the magic jack internet phone. We have a magic jack here in our house in Ireland so most of our US calls are via that anyway. SIL was at work as she is in Miami Police. Must have been hard having to be separate from her family during the hurricane but that is the job. Apparently ALL the police dept was in but no catering staff so they all got pretty hungry during the night as naturally all the local food businesses were shuttered. However compared to what might have been, that was a minor complaint. DH's niece and hubby made it to her Mom's in Deland (she's the daughter of DH's other brother). She lives in Tampa, which got the news to evac fairly late as Irma changed course. As she is heavily pregnant she had to grab baby stuff etc as part of the evac! One day it will make a great story to tell her daughter but I doubt it was much fun in real life. Her in laws stayed in Tampatoo, ended up having to go to shelter. They have a business there and only a couple of blocks from the Bay so that may have be taking a pounding. Niece's house is in same neighbourhood. We heard the FL governor on Irish radio saying people's property and belongings can be replaced but people's lives cannot, so true.

Edited for multiple tyopos, ...tyops,... typos

Loopy

Dx 1/20/2012, IDC, 5cm, Stage IIIA, 3/22 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 2/8/2012 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 4/3/2012 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 7/31/2012 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy 8/6/2012 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 8/1/2015 Aromasin (exemestane)

Sep 11, 2017 01:33PM Wren44 wrote:

Feline, If you had to leave your house for any reason, you'd really want outdoor shoes. Think of all the stuff blowing around.

Lumpectomy and re-excision followed by mastectomy of right breast. Five years of anastrasole completed.

Sep 11, 2017 01:44PM marijen wrote:

Sas I agree with you on the news - it was confusing but then I don't know the area. I hate to see destruction, the thought of all the rebuilding and those poor tired people that have to deal with this. Then your lights never went out?

Sep 12, 2017 01:32AM sas-schatzi wrote:

OOPs I posted at 2-3 pm today and it's not here. I did loose internet connection.

My neighbor and I agree this was the worst

Steve's back in Tampa. Tampa's good

House walk around minor damage

Community local drive around : good trees and fences.. Yard debri

Odd, since we agree this was the worst, damages are way less than others

Water: major portion of the region is without water---A main break. We got water back

Electric. My side of the street has electricity, the other side doesn't. One neighbor is here and the other neighbor is using our generator and I gave them ice. A friend is coming tomorrow, she's been without power since last night. She wouldn't come tonight.

Haven't turned the news on today, not once. May not turn it on ever again.

Spent all waking hours checking in on friends and neighbors. 5-6 hours outside. It was a gorgeous sunny , blue sky day with a balmy breeze and cooler than usual. Great Day

There was a rainbow, that at our angle looks like it's ending on my house. :)

Sep 12, 2017 01:41AM sas-schatzi wrote:

Feline glad your family did okay. I'm glad they went to Deland. Hope they stay there a few days. We were taking gas to someone today, on I 95 which is the road they'd start out on to go back home. Traffic going south is very heavy, but moving well. Gas stations are still not resupplied. Some places were very long line ups when they did have gas. No restaurant or fast food.

Sep 12, 2017 01:43AM Lookforward wrote:

Sas good to hear that you came through okay and your home has minor damage.

Dx 4/1/2014, IDC, Left, Stage IIIA, 2/12 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Sep 12, 2017 01:50AM sas-schatzi wrote:

Mari, I agree about all that those that have serious trouble. their exhaustion i can fathom, but ours here is over. Kinda. I didn't do anything , but yak and visit. Theirs will go on for an indeterminate amount of time. Crazy computer activity again. Oh well. it'll just have to be.

Waving to everyone :)

Sep 12, 2017 05:33AM PattyPeppermint wrote:

Sas. So glad you are ok and still has a place to stay.

Hootie hoo

To God be the glory! Live, laugh, love... Life is way too short. Dx 5/2002, IDC, 5cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 9/13 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 6/2013, Stage IV, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 6/29/2013 Femara (letrozole) Radiation Therapy 7/5/2013 Bone Hormonal Therapy 8/1/2015 Faslodex (fulvestrant) Targeted Therapy 8/1/2015 Ibrance (palbociclib) Chemotherapy 7/1/2016 Xeloda (capecitabine)

Sep 12, 2017 06:55AM M0mmyof2 wrote:

Heard from our friends and relatives in Florida. They are all okay and no damage to their property

If you value your freedom, thank a servicemember both serving and retired! Dx 3/27/2013, Paget's, Left, 0/0 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Dx 3/27/2013, IDC, Left, Stage IIIB, Grade 3, 0/0 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Chemotherapy 4/15/2013 Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 9/25/2013 Mastectomy: Left Surgery 9/25/2013 Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Targeted Therapy 10/27/2013 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Targeted Therapy 10/28/2013 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 1/28/2015 Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Surgery 4/21/2015 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant

Sep 12, 2017 11:22AM feelingfeline wrote:

ThumbsUp

Dx 1/20/2012, IDC, 5cm, Stage IIIA, 3/22 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 2/8/2012 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 4/3/2012 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 7/31/2012 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy 8/6/2012 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 8/1/2015 Aromasin (exemestane)

Sep 12, 2017 03:46PM marijen wrote:

Calling all computer whizzes! How does it work that when I finally really really need my calendar, Windows hides my data less the most recent three months?? Not fair! I've looked high and low, where did it go? I was going to create a long story for my PCP, she lucked out.

Sep 12, 2017 04:02PM PattyPeppermint wrote:

Sas. Didn't see your last post til now. So so happy you are ok and your ds also

Radio said over 12 MILLION people without electricity in FL not even counting TX. Wow can't believe it's Millions.

Hootie hoo

To God be the glory! Live, laugh, love... Life is way too short. Dx 5/2002, IDC, 5cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 9/13 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 6/2013, Stage IV, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 6/29/2013 Femara (letrozole) Radiation Therapy 7/5/2013 Bone Hormonal Therapy 8/1/2015 Faslodex (fulvestrant) Targeted Therapy 8/1/2015 Ibrance (palbociclib) Chemotherapy 7/1/2016 Xeloda (capecitabine)

Sep 12, 2017 08:47PM Bluebird-DE wrote:

Wishing Rainbows for everyone everywhere. It is so hard. Sassy - you are an angel helping others and lightening loads.

Been trying to sleep all night and doing pretty well. I go to bed around 1 or 2 and sleep roughly but do sleep until about 11. The cough is the part that keeps me up mostly, the constant tickle or sticking into my throat too. Was getting up a few times a week at least but now been a week not getting up. Still I come by to read everything here.

"Every mistake I have made has proven to be invaluable information for someone. Namely, me." Me Dx 7/15/2011, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IV, metastasized to liver/lungs/other, Grade 3, 3/11 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- Targeted Therapy Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Faslodex (fulvestrant) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole) Radiation Therapy External: Lymph nodes Chemotherapy Xeloda (capecitabine) Surgery Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Left

Sep 13, 2017 05:38AM M0mmyof2 wrote:

Was putting up Fall decorations this weekend and found I don't have a lot. So I am making a pumpkin fronted by Fall leaves.

If you value your freedom, thank a servicemember both serving and retired! Dx 3/27/2013, Paget's, Left, 0/0 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Dx 3/27/2013, IDC, Left, Stage IIIB, Grade 3, 0/0 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Chemotherapy 4/15/2013 Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 9/25/2013 Mastectomy: Left Surgery 9/25/2013 Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Targeted Therapy 10/27/2013 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Targeted Therapy 10/28/2013 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 1/28/2015 Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Surgery 4/21/2015 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant

Sep 13, 2017 11:58AM - edited Sep 17, 2017 12:06AM by Loveroflife

GOOD MORNING!!!

Mari, sorry. no computer whizz here.

Feline, so glad to hear everyone is ok. I wonder how many people go into labor during the changes in the barometric pressure.

Patty and BlueB, hugs.

Mommy, good for you. I am looking forward to fall weather and the changes in color. I love the rain only if I am indoors and there is no threats of flooding.

Ms. Sas, bless your heart. It's a good feeling to be able to lend a hand.

Family issues. Would it be easier just to turn my back and focus on my own family ? All the worries for irresponsible family members aredraining.

Hoping we all get the strength we need today. I have to remind myself to move forward one step at a time. I am determined today to not let the circumstances of life steal my joy.

Hello to my other Sisters. Thinking of you often.

Sep 13, 2017 12:52PM Wren44 wrote:

Loverly, It sends a lot of women into labor. They recommend women in their last few weeks go to the hospital to wait out the storm. Don't worry about irresponsible relatives. Helping them is enabling them to keep being irresponsible.

I've heard from all but one person in the hurricane and so far they're all ok.

Lumpectomy and re-excision followed by mastectomy of right breast. Five years of anastrasole completed.

Sep 15, 2017 06:42AM PattyPeppermint wrote:

Lovely. Sorry about your family issues. Praying for you to have the strength you need to get Thru it. BTW. I love your joy of life. It shines thru your posts

Hootie hoo to all

Sep 15, 2017 09:02AM - edited Sep 15, 2017 12:49PM by sas-schatzi

Hi, Haven't read back yet, but will Thanks all.

Today is the first I've checked in on the wider Florida news. The worst is the nursing home deaths in Hollywood Fl. 8 total so far. 4 agencies investigating. The article linked had the best sequential information. Had the ranking emergency operations commanders at each level of EMS, EOC, and hospital(across the parking lot) not acted, the deaths would have been higher. The important aspect of this is that each leader, recognized rapidly once they saw eary trends that deaths were being reported, reacted. The person in charge at the nursing home telling the Emergency Operations Center(EOC) that they didn't need or have need of medical assistance, will IMO be found criminally negligent.

This is from CNN for once I see a factual report from them. This quote is from the last paragraph.

" These South Florida facilities are among hundreds of nursing centers in the state. The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, which licenses and regulates such facilities, says there are 683 nursing homes in the state with more than 84,000 beds. In addition, there are more than 3,100 assisted living facilities with more than 99,000 beds. Copyright 2017 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed."

" The Florida Health Care Association, which represents 81% of Florida's nursing centers -- but not the Rehabilitation Center at Hollywood Hills -- said on Wednesday that about 150 facilities out of nearly 700 nursing home facilities in the state do not have full power services restored." Why not?

This will change disaster planning everywhere. This will be held as a seminal critical management event failure for a disaster planners. Planning revisions are being talked about now all over the country by disaster folks checking their plans.

https://www.local10.com/health/authorities-seek-answers-after-florida-nursing-home-deaths

Sep 15, 2017 09:42AM - edited Sep 15, 2017 11:45AM by sas-schatzi

Electric outages: Patty, thanks hadn't been able to find a total number

!2 million

Interactive power outage map: Everything south of a line directly across from St. Petersburg to Stuart. Above that line all east cost counties up to Georgia. States above us too, but that number not in the tracking map I found.

My county Brevard: 307, 600 outages, 231, 520 restored, 76, 080 still out. I still hear the hum of generators. But less each day. Neighbors across the street restored YAY. The one family that we gave our generator too, has a special needs child. Autistic. Evacuating would have been very difficult. They did well.

Problem with generators is the gas shortage.

My lesson was almost horrific. I went to move a gas container. Gasoline splashed on the right side of my face. I have a pull out faucet, I rinsed for a long time. Then my eye lid continued to burn and I went back to rinsing for another length of time.

After a couple few minutes of initial rinsing, I washed the gasoline off with dish soap. Then continued rinsing for many more minutes.

When I say rinsing, The water was on full power. Head over sink, with pull out faucet direct up at my face. The action is the same as used with an eye wash station in any required facility.

Length of rinsing: acids 15 minutes. Alkali's 30 minutes. Minimum.

Then I ran the water in the sink and washed it to disperse any left over gasoline and fumes in the piping. Gas fumes in piping not good

Sep 15, 2017 10:44AM - edited Sep 15, 2017 10:59AM by sas-schatzi

Water: This changes all

The wind turned up sediment in the water source which fouled the intake to the water treatment plants. Plus, trees roots being ripped out of the ground broke water mains. The systems of Melbourne (south county) and Cocoa (central, mine) lost pressure. The barrier islands are worse than the mainland

Lessons: Filling the tubs essential(did 50 gallons), bottled water enough for two weeks. Ice next time for me will be 2x's to 3 x's what I made. I likely could have survived till Sunday, but gave ice to neighbors and neighbor was here.

Not pooh poohing the way it occurred or the sharing. Just would plan that we would have a similar occurrence. So, next June I will freeze similar amount, then make twice(or buy) more when a hurricane is announced.

Jug water was gone in my locale 10 days before Irma arrived.

Nick just called with an update. His thing with water was to freeze jug water, slice the plastic, empty in a bag and smash it.

Many using any plastic container

A real DUH moment, individual bottled water can be put in freezer too. Did that last night. I'm not a bottled water person, I know that people have always done that, but it flew right by me.

BOIL water alert b/c of pipe breakage: I've failed at that miserably. I keep unthinkingly taking water from frig or washing my teeth with tap water. Even with bottled water sitting on the counter.

Plus, inadequate planning for disposable utensils and drink ware. Always have paper plates so that wasn't an issue. Neighbor had disposable cups. OOdles of utensils, but not throw away's.

ICE trays are the hottest commodity right now. Because ice can be made from bottled water if you have electricity. I will be adding at least 4-6 to the hurricane kit.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/local/2017/09/11/cocoa-utility-issues-boil-water-advisory-large-part-brevard/652603001/

BOIL alert Lifted for us at 10:30 Sept 15th TODAY YAY, but if there really a contamination, I'm still at risk b/c I drank it during the alert OH WELL.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2017/09/14/cocoa-lifts-boil-water-notice-mainland-only/666523001/

Sep 15, 2017 11:35AM - edited Sep 15, 2017 11:39AM by sas-schatzi

Food: This changes all too.

Food for two weeks too. We had enough food, but we had electricity.

I will be purchasing some of those survival meals for the hurricane kit. I'll be looking for those that have either unlimited expiration date or many years shelf life.

My Publix's didn't open until today@ 7am. North in next community opened wed late. Walmart opened yesterday. But areas south are still under electricity and water outages. Aldi yesterday

Key, most lost all refrigerated and frozen foods. In store baking and a food prep i.e subs, chiken>>nada. Bread and milk not available. Dear Donnie, saw I gallon of whole milk. He didn't buy it b/c I get 1/2 gallons(spoilage) and 2 %. So sweet to think of the usuals, but this isn't the usual.

No restaurants open. Ironic how a society dependent on going out to eat, reacts when fast food and sit down restaurants aren't available.

Resupply, still will take unknown amount of time. Between Texas, Louisanna, Florida, Peurto Rico, Keys, and fires out west, I'm still of the opinion that you should lay-in some commodities i.e TP, food, and whatever you think necessary.

Sep 15, 2017 11:59AM Bluebird-DE wrote:

Sas - this is reminding me we have to restock. We just are not prepared for any outage right now. Water even. There are tornadoes and Derechoes that can keep us isolated and without power for four days. And blizzards or heavy snow where we are without power for a week, snowed in here on the ridge, trees falling even over the drive. And I have become very lax. Though I am prepared for fire, the rest, not at all right now.

"Every mistake I have made has proven to be invaluable information for someone. Namely, me." Me Dx 7/15/2011, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IV, metastasized to liver/lungs/other, Grade 3, 3/11 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- Targeted Therapy Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Faslodex (fulvestrant) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole) Radiation Therapy External: Lymph nodes Chemotherapy Xeloda (capecitabine) Surgery Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Left

Sep 15, 2017 12:57PM sas-schatzi wrote:

Feline, Just talked to Steve Your niece is in Tampa The area did good. Most everything was back to normal by Tues and Wed. Broward is in the no electricity tacking map, but so am I.

The electricity is being returned rapidly, but I have no idea what is happening south. Your niece probably has a handle on it b/c she's closer.

Wren how is DS and family doing?

LOverly, Oh Vey, such trouble. Reading back now. What was your abbreviation to Mari. PAH. Too often abbreviations and acronynm' s are used for more than one thing. My PAH knowledge is related to Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons. Doesn't fir your post, but just in case it does. I have some stuff on the Microbiome thread studied in 2015. There is also, a metformin discussion, ut they aren't on the same pages....Wildfires your place? Loverly, when you hear of a family issue you can help with then do, if you can't do anything disassociate from it. Your right the stress can kill us, and since we are focused on life, even if it's hard, kick out what is hurtful.

Shep thanks about Retsky. Glad the storm died and you weren't hurt. I did see where tropical storm winds affected all of the southern states for several days. Haven't checked since YOU okay?

JWoo saw the reference re : Metformin What was your issue?

Lookie, hope you stay safe, and glad to see you. Gald you had so much fun with sisters in Vegas and that you are taking a trip to the East..... Yay on nipple Tatoo. We should think about a nipple page where people can post there Tatoo artist's particulars Location, Name, Phone etc. For so long there have been so few with no central thread that has particulars.

YAY Mommie. chemo doing okay!!!!!!!!!!

Feline, just reread your description of what happened in the police department for food. Hopefully when they get to assessing and revamping plan, they include a "fix" for that. It can be done, if people brainstorm ideas.

In my old hospital when plans were being developed for the new hospital, I made many suggestions Hahaha seven pages. Some were incorporated, some not. But the things they discarded have since been incorporated. I guess that's some vindication.

Bluebird sorry you are having it so rough :( ...Anyone helping out? I'm going to send phone number. Blue what is a "Derechoes" What state or country are you in? I know the prep is so hard. But adequate kits and revising needs can so reduce the stress. Hold off on individual bottle water purchase. I'll post why latter.

Waving :)

Page 1419 of 1,423 (42,669 results)