Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 01:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 01:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 389 of 1,414 (14,135 results)

Oct 17, 2020 06:11PM trill1943 wrote:

Hmmmmm.....I'm beginning to think about wearing TWO masks......one of those thin-ish blue ones under fabric one.....

Dx 10/31/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/13/2015 Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right); Prophylactic mastectomy; Prophylactic mastectomy (Right)

Oct 17, 2020 06:13PM trill1943 wrote:

Dx 10/31/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/13/2015 Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right); Prophylactic mastectomy; Prophylactic mastectomy (Right)

Oct 17, 2020 06:21PM - edited Oct 17, 2020 07:10PM by trill1943

A friend wrote me today this about Mitch McConnell and FB.... interesting reading for sure... am so happy there's someone else out there who despises MM......

I've been a hater of MM for years. He's a snake-on-the-take, and nothing more. Kaintucky is the 26th largest population in the nation. The entire state population is less than a third the size of Los Angeles (where I grew up). In March 2020 there were 1,452,616 total registered voters in Kentucky. There are 209,209 MORE democrats registered than republicans.

Of the ones that voted in the last General election, there were 734,936 dems and 637,924 repubs… and yet, MM is on his 400th year as leader of the Senate. The MINORITY in Kentucky is running the whole country all the way to the supreme court.

MM won the primary with 60.2% of the vote. According to analysis by the University of Minnesota, this is the LOWEST voter support for a Kentucky U.S. Senator in a primary by either party SINCE 1938!

Yet, he wins the state by 56.2% of voters (806,789 votes). So, now we know who runs America: MM's wealthy handlers who've never even seen his state. It's one thing to ensure less populated states have an equal voice in government (2 senators for every state), but altogether different when a handful of voters decide the rules and fate of the entire nation.

--SENATE MAJORITY LEADER MITCH McCONNELL (R-KY): "Once we confirm Judge Wilson today, this Senate will have confirmed 200 of President Trump's nominees to lifetime appointments on the federal bench. And following number 200, when we depart this chamber today, there will not be a single circuit-court vacancy anywhere in the nation for the first time in at least 40 years. As I've said many times, our work with the administration to renew our federal courts is not a partisan or political victory. It is a victory for the rule of law and for the Constitution itself. If judges applying the law and the Constitution as they're written strikes any of our colleagues as a threat to their political agenda, then the problem, I would argue, is with their agenda."—

Imagine. Republicans actually announce that these judges have been nominated by dt, who has probably no idea who they are, nor read anything about their political bias. MM considers it his crowning achievement in politics.

My son came across this today:

"WSJ confirms what we've suspected: Mark Zuckerberg directly intervened to prevent progressive news orgs like @CourierNewsroom from being included in Facebook's News Tab, while sharing meals with Ben Shapiro + exchanging texts with Jared Kushner

No longer. Mr. Zuckerberg is now an active political operator. He has dined with President Trump, talks regularly with White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, and has pressed lawmakers and officials to scrutinize rivals including TikTok and Apple Inc., people involved in the discussions say."

Oct 17, 2020 06:31PM spookiesmom wrote:

Glennie Levy county isn’t ringing any bells. When we came here 35 years ago the north end of my county still had active Klan, and POC just weren’t seen. I’ve heard of cross 🔥 around that time.

Trill was in PCP the other day. Everyone I saw had double masks on.

Yay Sandy!

Oct 17, 2020 07:12PM trill1943 wrote:

Spookies--Ok, great...am gonna go for the double way, too!

Oct 17, 2020 08:06PM miriandra wrote:

Hi Chevy! I haven't really noticed the smoke that much - we're cooped up in the house. I finally got a negative COVID test, so I can go back to work again.

Last week we got the notice that even though Denver Schools is letting the elementary schools re-open, they decided to put off opening the middle and high schools until November. a) Not surprised. And b) we had both kids set for distance learning until the end of the semester anyway, so the change didn't impact us. We knew it would only be a matter of time until a student or teacher tested hot, and one cohort after another was sent back to virtual learning. It's easier to just stick with distance classes instead of worrying about when we'd have to change plans again. :p

Dx 5/31/2019, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, 0/1 nodes, ER+ Surgery Mastectomy (Left)

Oct 17, 2020 08:13PM illinoislady wrote:

Trump's Grip On Reality Is Long Gone As He Predicts 'Giant Red Wave' In All-Caps Twitter Tirade

With polls showing him on the doorstep of a humiliating defeat to Joe Biden, Donald Trump is becoming more desperate and unhinged.

Read more »

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 17, 2020 08:24PM illinoislady wrote:

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 18, 2020 05:00AM spookiesmom wrote:

Red tide is for real, and no joke. Happens around here. Dead marine life washes on shore, bakes in the sun, stinks. The air itself is nasty. Like the stench in DC.

Oct 18, 2020 05:28AM glennie19 wrote:

Fibromyalgia and Truncal Lymphedema,,, some of the fun things I live with. Total hysterecomy 9/29/14 Prophy MX Righty 11/30/17 Dx 6/27/2013, Paget's, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 8/7/2013 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Sentinel; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Dx DCIS

Page 389 of 1,414 (14,135 results)

Scroll to top button