Topic: I say YES. YOU say NO....Numero Tre! Enjoy!

Forum: Bonded by Breast Cancer — For those who have met on Breastcancer.org and want to continue growing their cybersibling friendships beyond cancer.

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 01:40PM

Posted on: Jun 22, 2020 01:40PM

bluedahlia wrote:

A little birdie told me to come back and save the day......

But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they? - Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz.

Page 391 of 1,351 (13,510 results)

Oct 18, 2020 09:29AM illinoislady wrote:

I would not be surprised at Kennedy ending up on a ticket. There is no norm for the Reps. anymore and there is also I think some real desperation. It sounds more to me like many do believe they are going to be losers on the other side and they are trying anything to lessen it in some way. If that turns out to be a ticket change. To me I would not see it as much of a strategy with so many voters having already cast a ballot but knowing nothing seems to get in the way of the stupidity that started to exist and now does so fully in the Trump camp.

I sure would hate being Trump right now. His future looks hideous. Then I also think -- the whole family should suffer as much or more than Trump. They are not mentally sound, but I actually thing have more going on then he does.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 18, 2020 09:30AM illinoislady wrote:

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Oct 18, 2020 09:31AM illinoislady wrote:

Oct 18, 2020 09:33AM illinoislady wrote:

I so hope George has this totally correct: It is amazing!!

Oct 18, 2020 09:34AM illinoislady wrote:

Oct 18, 2020 09:38AM illinoislady wrote:

Oct 18, 2020 09:40AM illinoislady wrote:

It is helping me to hope a bit more that the Oct. surprise will come to fruition on Nov 3, and slightly beyond when we see Biden elected.

Oct 18, 2020 09:57AM spookiesmom wrote:

Who knows if true. Saw another reference, can’t find it.

Oct 18, 2020 10:02AM mountainmia wrote:

I read something yesterday (an NPR interview in August) that said QAnon wants John Kennedy Jr to run for president as a republican. Of course, he died in 1999, I believe.

The rain comes and the rain goes, but the mountain remains. I am the mountain.

Oct 18, 2020 10:05AM mountainmia wrote:

Yep, that is what I read. This link isn't the interview I saw. It's actually an article from more than a year ago, so it's an old conspiracy theory,

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/qanon-jfk-jr-conspiracy-theory-854938/

The rain comes and the rain goes, but the mountain remains. I am the mountain.

Page 391 of 1,351 (13,510 results)

Scroll to top button