Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited March 2013

Hi Girls,

I am popping in cuz mese thirstey on dis thistdey! I gonna grab a quick dwink to go, gonna run over to bisit with mese momma. She has not been doing too well, she is not speaking, just gibber jabbering, I SO wish that I could understand her. I need to supervise her dinner as she did not eat last night. I would not eat de mystery meat either, it was gross!

I hope to catch up reading later, hope you goils are all doing well. Oh, dont foyget wese gotta get in de HTL UFO to be with Camille tomorree for her test. She gonna pass with flying colors. I am praying soooo hard for her. Luv you goils! 

Titties up if you got em! CheeRs!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited March 2013

if u got titties face dem any way u want,---Mese happy right now--mese sister just called and she still had her coat on and SHE'S HOME. I so furcited.

But Dork now I fee very bad for u--It's so tuff with u'r mommy--is u'd dad still here.? I hope so ut I can see why he's gotta be very frustrated too. Is u'r mom having trouble swallowing or she just doesn't eat. I'm prayin' for u Dorky.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

WTF----this place is so quiet, it has been for a while----are u gals all packed for the UFO to be with me tomorry--I counting on u --yes 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9. see I'm counting on u. Of course I can't wear anything sparkly--, so make sure the likker u bring isn't in cans--they'll think I have some kind of aluminum disease. But u can make all the noise u wnt cuz no one ever walkin--So u can party loudlyest. Oh Joey and I had another good nite he cuddles with me so sweet and my Katie=Kat cuddles on the other side and we talk and laugh and kiss--my furbaby meows she must be saying sumptin.. Chit my appointment is at 1:45, why didn't I make it for like 9 ayem. and I have to take another shower and can't wear my PJ's that stinks, well actually I would stink if I didn't. I still can't find a perfume I like or that anyone says oh u smell good.--It was always like that I made up in jewelry and fragrance for other things that I'm lacking--Well the jewelry still works, but the fragrance is awful--Is anyone have that problem? Seriously--I did while I was on chemo and herceptin, but it still going on, could it be the aromasin or just that my body is old. I will search and seach till I find something that compliments mese body. Any suggestions that I haven't tried--i tried lots. I'm rambling again---it's THE TUBE that's doin' the talkin. here. LOL

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited March 2013

Yes, yes, yes....we are getting ready for our UFO twip....Who was in charge of stocking the likker this time??? I rounded up all the hunky tattie tenders....and a couple of cute wenches.... We will be with you Cami, and we get so teeny tiny that no one can hear our laffing and dwinking....wese bese sure dat dey don't keep you in dat tube toooooo long. I swear, one second is long enuf in that thing, for mese, and prolly for youse too. You gonnna take sumtin to relax you, right? Praying for good results, too!!!! Hugs!!

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Kat I'm taking xanax and I haven't even thought about the results--I'm just thinking about THE TUBE hahahaha

• wahine
    edited March 2013

Oh the xanax should help you feel mellow......HOPE so, anyway!

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited March 2013

Cami, good luck tomorrow. Close your eyes and don't open til you come out again. Maybe you will sleep. The HTL has UFO too? Why that's cool. Easier to pick everyone up for events? :-)

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

I already figured I'd take 2 about when I leave the house then it will kick in in no time . THE TUBE

Beckers we have any and everything u can imagine. If u imagine it we have it. LOL

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited March 2013

Well Beemer me up!

• wahine
    edited March 2013

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited March 2013

a little something to keep you warm cammi

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited March 2013

For Mema - Sheen Falls.

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2013

Dern! was writing a paste of few hours ago and my Internet took a shit. I ended up calling Comcast and was advised there is a outage in this area. And no luck hacking into my neighbors Wi-Fi, I guess they are all Comcast subscribers too.. Any way they UFO is all looted and I am teeny tiny as can be. I will fit into even the smallest pocket. I like being first one to UF O that way I can sample all of the liquor. Cam, you was cracking me the hell up about teaching lazy. I know a lot of people who could benefit from your teachings, Manny people need to learn the trick of lazy, that way they would you send the hail up. Well Camille, I hope you feel our presents and Feel all of our arms wrapped around you. And I will make sure that Kathy does not run away with any of your doctors, she is notorious for that. She a HO, like mole boys sister Elizabeth.

Okay, in closing, I wrote a column. Star light star bright tenders bring us drinks tonight! Hallelujah, amen. Barmen! CheERs!

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2013

PS hi Chris CB, thanks for popping in. And hello Bernie. LOL at beck thinking you were riding a bicycle. That hit my funny down, I don't know why except that I know that Bernie is a Harley girl, not a tricycle girl like me. I can ride a unicycle, I will show you tomorrow. That is if I am not too teeny tiny to reach the pedals. Cheers my loves!

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,903
    edited March 2013

Good morning, Loungettes!  Slept late this ayem, so this will be a quickie post. 

Goldie--Mid-day cocktail may indeed work better than coffee, how could I not think of that?  I am very claustrophobic, can't always get into an elevator if it's crowded, freaked out during CT scan, cannot imagine an MRI tube. 

Chrissy--good point about your DD.  She definitely is old enough to deal with the consequences of her decisions.  I'm older but my Mom still pulls that trick on me at times!

Cammy--I used to do coffee all day long, but now that I'm spending all afternoon in one facility I've gotten out of the habit.  Gonna start leaving and taking a break in the pms, that stretch from lunch till 5 pm is just tooooooo long!

ORLA--whiskey and pickle juice?  Sounds disgusting, but I bet it actually tastes good!

Becs--"Get Bailey Fixed" has multiple meanings, here in the Lounge!  Hee Hee

Wahine--The history behind common sayings is sooooo interesting to me, thanks for sharing!

Cammy--nothing wrong on my screen before or after the pole dancing puppy pic,  Maybe it's just your screen that's having a problem? 

DorKable-take a taste of your Mom's food.  Seriously--you know what she likes and most facility kitchens cook with no salt cause so many people are on salt restrictions.  BUT residents have a right to add salt even if their diet order says differently, and many need to add salt even if they aren't used to doing that to get the food to taste appealing to them.  Not that this helps mystery meat, but it may help overall. Your Mom may not remember to add salt, or may need a salt shaker  in her room to help her remember.  And you can take food in for her, too. 

Cammy--have you tried mixing some essential oils to make your own signature scent?  You get some aromatherapy effects as a bonus! 

Wahine--Pants was stocking the UFO bar, then Jock said he was doing it, so we should be double stocked!  We'll share with Cammy and make sure she is relaxed during the tube!

Mornin' BBBBernie!

Princess Glitter Sizzle's DOTD is The TUBE

1/2 oz blue curacao

1/5 oz lime juice

Mix half ounce of lime cordial with a half ounce of blue curacao in a shot glass and down it.

Repeat as necessary until the tube test is done. 

DO NOT drive yourself home!

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

NM I like that drink--sounds pretty and ymmy

I see the UFO is all barred up and ready to go my pockets are deep Dork--( u know habit from the old days) So I have plenty of room for everyone and every likker possible--now ifu hear me laughing and they yelling at me to stop don't get nerveous--that's what I do. So don't give me extra to laugh about.  Oh I have to tell u guys--yea right my stories are so blah and I throw them on u. The girl that called me to remind me about this test yesterday told me she hates this test, she's had one and refuses to have any more. she told me take a couple of xanax and ak for a towel for my eyes a bigger one so it won't wigle off this way I can't see anything. And then she said if I can sleep just do it or go to a happy place. Ithen expressed my happy place is out of the tube and she made me laugh cuz I told her well u'r the right one to assure people who have a thing about this and she said but I gave u the big tube--Oh then it's like a tunnel that I'm visualizing I'm trying to escape prison here. She was crsckin' me up. THE GREAT ESCAPE--Let's make a movie---oops there was one--true story WW II.

It's sunny out today and not to cold--and what does that mean to me--NOTHING.

Well I'll be back--I'm being very selfish today and I don't like when I'm like this---No one wants to make me mad--u won't like what u see--That green shade on my skin comes out of nowhere--I don't understand 

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited March 2013

the post was messed up

who forgot to tell me something

did the ufo leave?

im confusicated

well we r having a storm started last night cant even get out to get some wine

pop in later

• Orange73
    edited March 2013
    funny pictures
  • Orange73
    edited March 2013

• Adey
    Adey Member Posts: 2,413
    edited March 2013

Find a happy place Cami!  Ooooommmmmmmmm.......

• Adey
    Adey Member Posts: 2,413
    edited March 2013

Tongue Out

Hope the link works.
  • BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

Hello my Darling D.  Last time I rode a bicycle - my friend lived 2 miles from the pub and when I was staying with her we decided to ride the bikes to the pub and and back.  Going was good.  Coming back, involved, not being able to ride in a straight line therefore coming into contact with a rather large holly bush.  The holly bush won and I still have a small scar on my arm to prove it.  Collected bike the following day and had to replace the buckled front wheel.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Bernie I'm sorry for u'r accident but u'r a hoot.LOL

Adey like the link--it worked and that's sounds like me too.

Orange interesting pictures---I'm certainly not the first one, but the 2nd one could be me at times.

I had a cup of coffe and my katie-Kat and I took a short nap--WTF how many cps do I need?

OMG THE VACUUM

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited March 2013

Morning DaahhhllliiinnnKs!

Bernie - tank ewe fer da picture.  xboss seys da lodge may be haunted?  Funny story bout the last time on a bicycle.  Have you ever dumped da harley? 

Adey - dat link poyfeck for Cami!

Cami - I'm going to mese shrinkin closet..den gittin on da UFO...den b in dem 'deep' pockets of urs.  Da stink..yeah..but funny u say dat...cuz I did not relate it to herceptin and aromisin, both of which I am still on.  Can't find a deodorant dats woiks either...neber had dat trouble b4.  U cwackin me up wif talk to da lady yest bout da big tube.  You will bese fine cuz wese all bese wif u.  Jes lay u widdle head down and talk to us..jibber jabber to us...wese b n da pockets and wif all da noise of da MRI u might not b able to hear us..but we can hears u.  Kinda like dat Dr. Seuss 'Horton Hears a Who'...da who bese us...K?  Mese gonna say some prayers dat no one makes u mad today too...K?

I kno I'm missing many but I hab a mission...Gotta git on da UFO...I'll bese da one wif da face mask on...

Lublubslubslubslublublubslubs ya all!!

• BernieEllen
    edited March 2013

Hi Mema, over here to have a dump means having a poo. So no I have never dumped a Harley

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

Oh Bernie that would hurt. LOL

Remember when I said that I'll be moving on the other side of the house---Well this morning my SIL got it all ready to move my stuff, next I'll be in the garage--He can not stop doing things. I can't control him to be lazy. Geeze he's a hard one to crack. Well he is younger so it takes much longer. When one of my GF retired she didn't know what to do with herself, she was so used to being busy--well it took a couple of months but now there are days in actually stays in her PJ's all day- That was a big step for her-but she really listened to me on how to relax and now she loves retirement. hahaha A coach for lazyness -what a telent I have.

Sue I never needed a specia deordorant anythin worked on me--I never had a problem--now I have to put it on at least twice-and as u et older like me it shouldn't be like that--it's usually the other way around So it's got to be a combo of meds ad all the stuff that's been in our body. A SE I can stand but other people are not thrilled with it. LOL  Start shrinking soon.

• camillegal
    edited March 2013

OK--I'm taking my shower now to get ready to go to THE TUBE. LOL

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited March 2013

LOL Bernie - sumpin tailed me right after I posted dat...I'd catch heck fer it....LOL...wrong terminology.  Thanks fer da laugh!

Wheeewww....Cami...it's dark in dis here pocket...but I did slap DorK's hand...jes before she pinched dat tech!!  She bad!

• wahine
    edited March 2013

Oh, Cami, how did you do with the TUBE? You were so funny with your story of the gal that called you, but then she won't even do the Tube anymore. Did you hear us? Or see us? We tried to be indivisible.....lol. Hope you made it ok!

NM, Good idea to tell Dorkie she can take food to her mom! When my gma was in a nursing home in Tacoma, we flew in to visit her, then remembered she liked hamburgers. SO on a visit one day, we stopped off first for a good hamburger, but then got lost getting back to where she was. SO, poor dear, ended up getting a cold hamburger, but we video'd her eating it, she was in heaven. I am so thankful to have those videos of her, as she looked so pretty, even though she was in her 90's. She was from Norway, and even though she spent many yrs in Hawaii, she was smart to protect her skin from the sun...her skin was amazing and so pretty even when she got old.

Bernie, OUCH....a holly bush!! Funny story, though! And glad you didn't have a "poo" on a Harley! LOL. YOu know you are SO spechual, to have TWO loungettes coming all the way to the Emerald Isle to visit you!!!!

Well, its Pau Hana, so *CHEERS* to you all!!!!'Hugsssssssssssssssss, Kat

• dara_diverse
    edited March 2013

Hello girls, I am just checking in from mamas place to see if Camille has reported back yet ... I was there and I saw her going to tube but I did not see her come out de other end, yikes, I'm scared'....well I am still praying for her. Great reading, thanks goils for being in de lounge with me. It is a tremendous help hanging in the lounge at mom's Place, it is not the happiest place in the world. But as I leave each night, I am so thankful for my legs that allow me to walk, for my mouth that allows me to drink and talk to meaeself LOL, and mainly for my brain to be able to function, at least functional to the point that I can care for mess elf! I jest luv u all, please join me at de HTL Chapelle to continue to pray that we hear there is three letters from Camille, bed (with a tender hehe, jk!! Wanna hear de tree letters NED!! Please Gid, tank ye. Ok, it is. Friday night and time to saleabrate life, likker n longevity! Peace out goils!