Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited May 2013

Ok pre op tomm

Gyno looks at it tomm

Ps Thursday is looking at it

Nurse called said not worry I'm on the right antibiotics so I think ill b good for surgery

Now they all said to sit no gym don't do a lot of walking

Prague Paris how fun

Feel free to get me a present lol

My mom leaves for Europe the day of my surgery for 2 weeks

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited May 2013

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

good news your on the right antibiotics,   are you feeling better?,   shannon,Cryto allergies,that glue is a pain to remove. kathy safe travels,working today so check in later,  thanks for the drinks and food!

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Orange ecerthing souds a-OK for u tomorrow--I hope so and get this over with.

Kt why don't u keep baggage paced all the time, u travel more than staying home. Wow Prague and Pari what trips--just wonderful. Julie I love thos pics---especially the first one , of course.

Undie I hope u'r healing---can u drink. Firstlyiest most important.

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited May 2013

Would love to keep bags packed Cammi, but its always diff temperatures and diff places, so can't take all the same things. Darn! lol. I'm also trying to plan another trip to Madeira...was just there in March but miss it already!!! If anyone here watches the Bachelorette, they will be in Madeira on one of the episodes..I saw it in the upcoming clips...so hope you can watch it!

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Kat now I'll look for it, but I have seen it on TV of course--bbbeautiful=I'm so happy u get to travel so much cuz u love it.

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

Just rented dark skies a new movie just released

You can get throgh redbox or order it off your movie channel

Cammie you will like this oneeeeeeee

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everyooooooooooooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pop in later

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

gyno tomm

no pre op

seeing PS thursday

everyone wants to make sure its ok and I can have surgery

juliet it hurts a bit

cant do anything they all told me to sit here

llllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

love pain pilllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• undercoverebel
    undercoverebel Member Posts: 574
    edited May 2013

KAT-The RN said it will go straight to my file. I had stitches too but it was on the IMF so maybe that makes a difference. And my GS said glue doesn't leave a scar like stitches,so who knows. Have you ever been to Prague? When DH and I went we rented a taxi for about 3 hrs. He took us to see all the best sights and it cost about $50. Wish we had done that in Budapest,our feet hurt so much from walking and we didn't see all the sights. Paris is on our bucket list,I think you'll have a great time. As for pickpockets I learned a lot in DH's country. They wait for you to put your jacket on your chair so don't leave anything in your pockets when you eat. I always kept my jacket on my lap with the pockets covered by the sleeves.  CAMMY-I am pretty good,even w/all the crap going on,lol. Dad and DH are doing much better. Dad is 92 but you wouldn't know it by how he's recovering.   JULIET-Great pic as usual.  Time for a drink,virtually of courseCry  

• undercoverebel
    edited May 2013

CHEERS

• undercoverebel
    edited May 2013

• wahine
    edited May 2013

Oooooohhhhhhh more yummy dwinks Shannon, thanks! Goes well with the sexy guy pics that Julie posts for us!!! The guys (DH and my father) will be  putting a safety pin to close the pocket (front) that their wallet is in. Plus, I think I'll keep my mom's wallet with me. Apparently there are gangs of children that divert your attention, then they surround you....gonna watch out for that! No, never been to Prague, but my DH has, and he loved it. Also sounds more reasonable than Paris, and safer (I hope)!

OMG they are showing the Grandeur of the Seas, that was on fire Sunday(how come I didn't know about it?)....2200 passengers evacuated. We have been on that one, prolly more than once! Yikes!!!

OK, time for Happy Hour! I'll drink for you Lara, is that ok? I can tell you how much you are enjoying it! J/K!

HUggers, Kat

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Love thise drinks undie. We;ll partake for u. LOL

Whenu travel don't u wear a fanny pack that will close in the front with a zipper, like I have when I go on a boat--but they do have bigger ones now that can hold more and it's crossbody in the front--so u are aware of any touching of it. Well I don't travel so I really don't know what u take--all I know is my GF always says to me make sure u have all u'r meds on u and u'r ins ID so if we get in an accident (she's my pessimist) they'll know what to do.. and I do what she says too. LOL

Orange how was the movie? In that pain can u be a good jdge? Feel better little one.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

WTF is going on, am I the only one imbibing (I always liked that word)

Well I have another new idea, since my DD did get me the puple hair streaking color for my hair and I am still waiting for my other colors. Now I did get all kinds of colors of nail polish for my BD--and my nails are long now thanks to SE's from who know what--so I am going to put a color on my nails and whatever color stripe I have in my hair my 2 pinkies will have that color. Now this is where I'm creative not for the good of mankind just for my own personal pleasure.

Cheers eberyone--sob, no one is here.

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited May 2013

oooh mese oooOHH miSE! bin ketchuping reading and I tail ya, I tail ye all!

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited May 2013

wat wuz me sayings? chit, mese dqunk. too bad cuz me had a lot to say. foyst off, why mese chocked bout Stella n Elizabet de ho ho ho now I know no no. yep, how could she? i mean yessireeeeBOB, mese suspect Stella lub for goils. and mese gladlyest that she cometh out of de clozet. but with Libzeth de ho ho ho???????????????????????????????????????????? ooooooooooooooh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Cam, I read, oh do me read.

and Kat, yep, big ears n cheerS. and big nosE TOO! i breewenbar alnight i mean alright. yep.

ye goils r testing mese huh? HUUUUUUUUUUUH?

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited May 2013

Morning Babes, sorry I've been away so long.  Got hit by one of my feeling sorry for myself episodes.  Happens every now and then.

My Tips for travelling.  Always wear a money belt.  Only have small amount of money available on the day, if I need more money out of the belt go to ladies room cubicles to take it out. 

I always sit on my jacket.

DH has a bikers wallet that chains to his belt.

Lock Passports and travel docs in hotel safes.

Never wear jewellery when sightseeing, only when I go to restaurants or shows.

Taxis, all the time. Great way to sight see.

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited May 2013

This is a telephonic exchange between a hotel guest and
    roomservice at a hotel in Asia.  It was  recorded and
    published in the Far East Economic Review:

Room Service:  "Morny.  Ruin sorbees."
    Guest : "Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service."
    RS :  "Rye. Ruin sorbees..morny! Djewish to odor sunteen??"
    Guest:  "Uh..yes..I'd like some bacon and eggs."
    RS:  "Ow July den?"
    G:  "What??"
    RS:  "Ow July den - fry, boy, pooch?"
    G:  "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled, please."
    RS:  "Ow July dee bayhcem - crease?"
    G:  "Crisp will be fine"
    RS:  "Hokay. An San tos?"
    G:  "What?"
    RS:  "San tos. July San tos?"
    G:  "I don't think so"
    RS:  "No? Judo one toes??"
    G:  "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what
    'judo one toes' means."
    RS:  "Toes! toes!..Why djew Don Juan toes? Ow bow singlish
    mopping we bother?"
    G:  "English muffin!!  I've got it! You were saying 'Toast.'
    Fine.  Yes, an  English muffin will be fine."
    RS:  "We bother?"
    G:  "No..just put the bother on the side."
    RS:  "Wad?"
    G:  "I mean butter - just put it on the side."
    RS: "Copy?"
    G:  "Sorry?"
    RS:  "Copy...tea...mill?"
    G:  "Yes. Coffee please, and that's all."
    RS:  "One Minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangle ache,
    crease baychem, tossy singlish mopping we bother honey
    sigh, and copy....rye??"
    G:  "Whatever you say."
    RS:  "Tendjewberrymud"
    G : "You're welcome"

Have a good day

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Bernie LOL hahahahahahaha

I'm glad u'r deeling better.

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

good morning ,working at the wellness centre today! i don't think its as a personel trainer!    was at the embroidery shop and gift shop yesterday! having fun, working with a great crowd of people,most of them are volenteers.have a good day everybody

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

• wahine
    edited May 2013

OH BOY Julie.....ride em cowboy!!! (I don't like many country songs, but I love that line "Save a horse, ride a cowboy")...woohoo!!!!

Bernie, Glad you got to feeling better! And omg that is sooooo funny, but also true, as we have so many jobs outsourced overseas and it is so hard to understand "customer service" people. Hmmm......good idea about bikers wallet....and does it fit into the pocket too? I like the idea of having it chained to a belt!!! Yeah, taxis do sound safer, esp in Pareee. Just hoping for a GOOD trip, and hope my dad behaves. I wanted to go back to Vermont, just DH and I, as we didn't get to see/do the things we wanted, since parents were with us. But my dad showed his bad-side to us so badly on that trip (and some others), that DH doesn't even want to go back there now....too many bad memories. Please keep your fingers (and toes, and eyes.....lol) crossed that this trip will be a good one!!!

Lots to do...taking my dad to dr to get his stitches out....then got to finish getting my mom packed....then gotta get us packed....

Huggers,

kath

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

Good one bernie

cammie dark skies rent it so good

wahine pack me.........

went to gyno I need to sitz bath so annoying all this before surgery

NO gym and I have my brothers wedding sat.

see PS tomm

kk love u all

pop in later

• wahine
    edited May 2013

OK Lara....I found just enuf room for you to fit in the suitcase! Even put some water and snack bars in there for ya....not that you could move your arms though....not any extra room for that! Good luck with your dr appt, and you will have your surgery while I am gone, but I will be thinking of you!

Oh shucks Dorkie...ya really going back to work in 2 days??? Where did all that time go? Hope your parents are doing well. AND hope you get to enjoy the pool soon...getting warmer today or tomorrow???

Hugsssssssssssssssssssssss, Katwinka

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Oh Kat I will keep my eyes crossed permanantly til u return so u have a fun and relaxing trip. Why is Paris (other than the fact they don't really like Americans) so scary for u, I thought they all loved the tourists? What do I know I've barely left Ill.

Orange how are u going to the wedding this weekend u feel like chit, and will u be able to drink??? To much is going on for u at one time.

• wahine
    edited May 2013

Cami, Paris is known for its pickpockets....thats why they closed the Louvre one day last month....the security guards walked off the job in protest of the pickpockets. Apparently, the main problem is bands of children....they can be up to 30 in a group, and distract you, surround you, get your wallet, etc. Can't chase them, as they pass on the "goods" to others, so if you catch the one you think did it, you would prolly get arrested as would have no proof. They say its best to just yell for the police. But also in metro, any crowds, etc. NOt just children though, but I guess they are the least expected to do that, when you are a tourist. Happened to us in Barcelona, downtown, lunch rush hour, and gypsies surrounded my DH....(I think he was flattered at first! lol)....and they were all over him, 3 of them and a baby....hard to get them off him, and if I wasn't there, he would have lost his wallet for sure. Outside of barcelona, in a resort area, our room was ransacked and stuff taken while we were out....had seen a guy stalking us outside. So I do not like to go there anymore. HOPE not to have a bad experience in Paris. But its always smart to be aware of any problems in areas you might travel to, as we thwarted scams in Thailand, and also at an airport in Europe, cuz we had heard what to look out for. Thanks for keeping your eyes crossed!!! LOL.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

See all the things I don't know--I do know they do that in Italy too, but all over. OMG I'd be freakin' out all over the place. Good thing u guys know what to do and what to watch for.

• wahine
    edited May 2013

Well if I had known about all the pickpockets in Paris, I would not have booked this trip!!! Sometimes we don't check into things till its too late. But we are looking forward to seeing Prague (if we survive Parreeeeee)! Just hoping we will have fun, and not have any problems. Just got the neighbor to feed the dogs for us while my DD has surgery.

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Have a whistle around u'rneck, pickpockets don't like whistles.