Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

how about drinking?

Comments

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited May 2013

Thanks for packing me

Juliet u r making the rounds now u will know every job

cammie no drinking

I have no idea how ill do at the wedding it such bad timing for all this chit

I just took my sitz bath DH had to hold up the water tube that goes with it

In Thailand I didnt have problems with pick pocketing

Jamica yes

U have to be very careful

gyspys sounds like a scary movie

cammie we must get started on a scary movie script asap

Thanks for the eye candy juliet

Hi dork,cyn,mema,bernie,Becks who else

kk

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited May 2013

We didn't have problems with pickpockets in Thailand either, Lara. BUT I had read that if you are on the side of the palace where the gates are locked, then people come up to you (in this case they were in a car and stopped) and try to tell you the palace is closed that day and they will take you to one that is open. The gates are open only on one side (you were prolly there too), and of course we went up to the wrong side, BUT knew about the scam, so just told them no and kept walking to find the gate. OMG that is a HUGE city block where the palace is!!! Had my mom and stepdad with us (he was 89 or 90), so had to be extra-careful.

OK, now I need to keep packing!!!

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited May 2013

have a wonderful time and a safe trip kathy, lara hope you can enjoy the wedding,is the pain easing at all now? good evening cammi and dorty. met a lady who had dcis 15 years ago, so nice to meet these people

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited May 2013

Kat u'll be packing for a while and everything sounds scary to me.

Julie how are u doing? Is work OK today for u.

Lara I hope u'r pain is easing up, it better. Take it easy, u have to rest up for the wedding.

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited May 2013

Carry a walking stick - they think you might hit them.  My mum did just that.

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited May 2013

Walking through Chinatown, a tourist is fascinated with all the Chinese restaurants, shops, signs and banners. He turns a corner and sees a building with the sign, "Hans Olaffsen's Laundry."

"Hans Olaffsen?", he muses. "How in hell does that fit in here?" So he walks into the shop and sees an old Chinese gentleman behind the counter.

The tourist asks, "How did this place get a name like 'Hans Olaffsen's Laundry?'" The old man answers, "Is name of owner."

The tourist asks, "Well, who and where is the owner?" "Me...is right here," replies the old man.

"You? How did you ever get a name like Hans Olaffsen?"

"Is simple," says the old man. "Many, many year ago when come to this country, was stand in line at Documentation Center. Man in front was big blonde Swede. Lady look at him and go, 'What your name?' He say,'Hans Olaffsen.' Then she look at me and go, 'What your name?'"

"I say Sem Ting."

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

BBBernie so cute and funny.

And Julie nice and yummy. I bet u'r mail has a lot of magazines with them all covered up.

Good Morning Ladies (loosely) but meant loveingly/

Ornge I hope the pain is lessening today let us kno,

And Kat with all the talk about packing--I forgot when do u leave

LORI-----DORK---COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER U ARE.--NOT ENOUGH FROM DORK AND NOTHING FROM LORI--I MISS U

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

whoo hoo juliet I think ill start a fire hot on the lounge

ok feel better going to PS today blah blah

its very hot here we had tornedos 3 around here

last night.................

not me but the wind was so fast i thought the windows would crash

trees down it was crazy

something is very weird with all these weather changes

whats everyone doing today

what ya drinking

I cant drink oh well

pop in latah

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

good morning all, off today, so going to try to get my housework done,ha ha,    going back to bed  instead @!

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited May 2013

Morning DahhhlinKs!! Been away tooo long...I kno...me bad. Been trying to get sooo much done cuz I have 2 twips in June. Tex and Reno/San Fran. Have organized and cleaned a ton of chit around my house...but my floors....OMG...a huge mess...it'll be a mess tamary and the tamary after dat etc etc.

My yearly mammo/MRI were good. Still some thickening of the skin on bad side but the axillary node has shrunk so that is not a huge concern. Saw my BS on Tues who essplained all to me...but now she is pushing BMX...I'm not going there. Then she says to at least Radiate. That I don't get at all. So think I will jes go on like I have been...dwinking, smoking, traveling, laughing, loving all you goils...yep...sounds like da ticket to me!

OMG Lara - sounds like you have been to hell and back and all this leading up to your surgery on the 5th. (((Lara))) And I will be on da plane to TX but will be thinking and praying for you...MUAH! Oh, and all the advice about pills take b4 surgery all good...but I like best to call doc or pharmacy, cuz I remember having to give up some supplements as well as all aspirin/nsaid products. idk...check it out K?

Shannon - WOW....and u have been thru the ringer too. Glad your dad and DH are doing better. What are they saying about you big foobies being a little off?? Mayb another month or two after healing more (less swelling etc) PS can have a better idea of how to fix...hope so. All dem dwinks looking goot goot....and da bbq too. I did burgers n dogs on Monday...jes me n dh...jes cuz it seemed like the thing to do...heeeheee...course lots a likker too!!

Cami - me bad not being around to dwink and pop da pills wif you...will twy to do better and be here more often fer ya K? Da poyple hair and stripes on da nails sounds coolio (as my son used to say) wish you wud post a pic when u all bootified up!! When I have time....I hafta go back n try to find dis video every1 talking bout.

NM - sounds like you been bizy like me, but diff. I don't have da asthma prollems. But WOOOHOOO on the eval and even more so....da BONUS!!! PaRTaY Time!! I have heard the same thing about mj and diff forms cooked/baked etc. My gf I am seeing later in June in Reno/SanFran gonna try and show me the ropes in hopes we can find something that will help with my pain. Pills don't work...but likker does a little...LOL!

Julie - always love seeing your 'boyz'....mmm mmm mmm!!

Dorfy - I'm here....reporting in...tanks fer missing mese. Glad u got ur pool open and all purdy purdy,...but please bese careful wif de sunboin K...jes look at what Kat's dad is going thru...don't want u in da same boat ya hear mese!?!? I see Stella has been bizy...she is bi...I jes knew it....da way she hanging out all dese years wif Lizabitch AND Molefocker...she jes had to b gitting widdle sumpin sumpin from bofa dem.

Cyn - not long for you and Jodi's trip....great advice from Bernie, Kat, Shannon and the others about keeping your money safe n stuff.  I will miss you...but have a wonderful time and check in when you can!!  MUAH!!

Bernie- I can relate to the 'rabbit hole' episodes. Hard sometimes not to jes 'go down that hole' for awhile. I actually think it is a good thing to do every now and again...kinda regroup...but am glad we all come back....Welcome Back Bernie!!! Wish I was able to stow away with Cyndielou and Jodi...would love to gib u BIG HUG!! Mayb sumday! LOL ....but X C LENT advice about carrying a walking stick!!

Kat - I'm praying you dad behaves and doesn't make things miserable for you and Glenn, You might be on way now? I can't member...but try try try to have da bestest time and report in when you can...MUAH!!!

Loweee.....BOLO....APB.....Hope you are OK and jes bizy bizy...missing you!!

Gotta run....get my lashes, nails, toes today!!

Lubslubslubslubslubslubs all ya'll!!

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

omgHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII mema missed u

wow sounds fun I would ask if u could pack me but wahine packed me to paris even through some candy in lol

yes I know crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy

saw PS everything is on only if it gets crazy looking because its swollen still then surgery but im sure it will b ok im sitz bathing

• Orange73
    edited May 2013
  • juliet62
    edited May 2013

good news lara, what day do you have to quit drinking? just so i can take over for you

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Mema it's good to here from u, u busy gorl everyone is busy--I'm so glad that means everyone is doing OK.

Orange so everything is on schedule? right?

Julie Maxine is always right, my idol LOL

I have a big sore on my finger and being the drama Queen that I am, I need comfort. LOL

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

((((((((cammi)))))))),best take a pill and have a drink

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

Its been a week with no drinks..

Start now...................

do doubles of everything Juliet lol

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Oh Julie I knew u'd give me comfort LOL

Drinks all around, now if u can't drik there are enough of us who can so we CAN do doubles.

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

and i've got chocolate, the world is good

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Oh chocolate if all the world thought of chocolate more there would be no wars.

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

Cammie your finger what happened?

Ill take chocolate any time

What's everyone drinking

Drink double for me

Whoot hoo

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Lara it's nothing, it started as atiny little skin peel and now it's the size of a dime and all open so I put a bbandaid on it--like I said I'm a drama queen--I'm watching Touristas I think I saw it before but that doesn't matter cuz I forget anyway. LOL

• Beckers
    Beckers Member Posts: 979
    edited May 2013

Hi girlies. I beenz buzeeee working an assignment dats kicking my butt.

Bernie....I had me a pity party after mothers day. Hope you are better.

Wahine have fun on next adventure. Orange, you have fun on vaca too. Hope suitcase not so bad. Maybe she will pack the mini likker bottles in der.

Cami, quit having peeps pull your finger!

Dorky!!! Hi.

Juliet, can I borrow da cowboy??

Mema!!! Hi.

NM, ello!!!

My onc told me tumors throw "seeds" and because I am stage 1c I must go back on nasty tamoxifen. Did he make dat chit up? I find stage 1a and b, but no c. So...I will wait til the weekend and get goin again.

Note to self: 410 degrees is tooo berry hot for flat ironing da hairs.

Night night!

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Don't tell us Becs u used an iron with that heat--OMG didn;t it start a fire.

Im' saying Good Morning to everyone now, cuz I think I'm going back to sleep--I woke up then Joey came in and I was just starting on the boards and I went to lay down with him he said he was restless. Oh 8 and restless--Oh he's starting to use a British accent because he loves it, he's not bad, but he's so goofy. So England is on his mind now.??? Not a clue Ha talk about British HOUSE is on now he does the best american accent that any British can do, I love him, but his bedside manner can only be appreciated by no one.

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited May 2013

hi girls! I jest had to pop in for a dwink befour mese first dey of work! ick ick ick hic hic~miss you ladies. nice to see ya suzEqt!

cheeRs!

• camillegal
    edited May 2013

Oh I thought it was next week ----sob, I'm sorry

• juliet62
    edited May 2013

dortyCry,  good morning all

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited May 2013

Hello~ I am at work doing absolutely nothing, cept dwinking dat is. Happy FRIEDEY!

• Orange73
    edited May 2013

Not sure why

but I just got laid off .......

My whole team

outt of the blue

I flipped the fuck out im in the middle of surgeries

they have to give me short term disability

I am not employable right noe

I was going on FML wed the day of surgery