Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• Beanius
    Beanius Member Posts: 1,494
    edited November 2013

Hi My Lovely Dollinks!!!

Before NEting goes wrong wif dis satellite Internet, I wanna say dit I love you all so so so much and I tank ye'alls for de boyfdey weeshes! Itz a big snow storm here but de fire is hot n I got wots a wodka...I was here yest am and read but dint gitta chance to post nuttin.

I tank you for being such wunnerful fwiends for dang lotta years now!! Today I turn in double nickels for two nickels and a penny (5+5+1 = 56)!

I gunna push submit quickliest...den I be back.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Beanz

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited November 2013

ALERT ALERT ALERT!!

BeanzBabe is habing twuble posting, she can read, but jes not post yet. She tinks it's da sno sno sno...but she sends her TANK U TANK U TANK U's for da Birftday wishes and will try to post later on. Whatever the case...she will b dwinking wif us at da ParTay tonite. Whoop whoop!!

And we can't forget OPENing Nite for our ChrissyB ParTay too...man...wees all gonna b snockerdoodledoo tonite...ChEarZ!!

• MemaSue56
    edited November 2013

Oppps...bumped u Beanz...so glad u caught a woiking min on dat puter!! Lubs u 2!!

• Beanius
    Beanius Member Posts: 1,494
    edited November 2013

Now to share bweakfast wif you...

And to share a birfday cocktail wif you lovely HTL hotties...

he he he he ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Tanks again, n I hope everyone is doing okay...BTW, Windows 8 sux, I still have 7 but DH has 8.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited November 2013

Hi eberyone--just me.

NM that is horrible about u'r co-worker---it's not imaginable by any means--prayers for her and her family.OMG

• camillegal
    edited November 2013

OK I'm here-

Beans u'r having a fun birfday and drink a lot of hot stuff, just warm it up, anything.And u;r be happy all day and out all nite.

Kat I forgot ar u on any meds for u'r more than a cold and less than pneumonia thingy? And I hope u haven't passed it on--u have another trip u have to et over it now. Unnerstand.

Lori please when u get snow take a picture of it for me, I still can imagine snow in AZ--It's so effin hot there, I just remember hating the heat--it was horrible. It really sounds like u have more of 4 seasons where u are tho, and at least when u know u might get snow blinded u make sure u have likker in the house,

Lara u poor thing, u'r having so much trouble, I don't unnerstand it, and I hate that for u. I did watvh that movie Would u rather---it's not scary just an OMG type of movie, pretty good. All B actors, maybe even C actors but OK.

Silly story---Yesterday I was laying around all day and I kept hearing this noise at the wall and I'm at the end of the house so I thought who is doing what out there? But being lazy like I am I didn't bother looking and it was starting and stopping thru out the day into the evening, finally I turned the sound off on the TV to see if I could tell exactly where it was coming from, and I found the source--it was my stomach---normally it's actually mich louder so I know but this was all muffled sounding.---Wheb Joey was younger he would always sit and put his hear at my stomach cuz he couldn't get over what was going on there--I used to tell hime I had a mini-construction crew in there and they were very busy. Do u really think this kid is going to grow up normal?

• camillegal
    edited November 2013

I couldn't post anymore, even my computer doesn't find me interesting. I hit submit ASAP???

I was going to say Dork u and I can have a rootin',ttootin' fun day together.

Oh I like that cough syrup, When I was young we used to use charcoal, there wasn't much to choose from and it was thick and yummy, It must have had alcohol in it it was to good not to.

OK back to work, I've never said that in my entire life, I don't know why???

BBL

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited November 2013

Cam I think, in a scary way, I was thinking omg there is someone at your window....

Thats cute he loves u so

I just watched contagion freaky IFC movie

cam can u rent movies off the TV?

Im going to ck now to see whats on

When I looked at Lyrica it said life threatning effects I have panic, you all know !so I was like nope not  taking that

There has to be a nerve and a pain combo

• Orange73
    edited November 2013

funny fart photo: fart fart.png

• Orange73
    edited November 2013

funny fart photo: cartman fart cartman_fart.jpg

cartman fart

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited November 2013

happy birthday beans

• juliet62
    edited November 2013

nm -prayers for her family

kat hope your feeling better

aly and cammi-hope its all good results

sue and lori stay dry

lara -try the lyrica, when your reading the possible side effects remember they including everything people complained of during the trials!

• Orange73
    edited November 2013

they gave me topomax

We will c

• camillegal
    edited November 2013

Lara can't u take an anxiety pill if u take Lyrica??? Cuz I take my Xanax, and my antianxiety med too If I need the Xanax???? And Julie who knows said that it's has to say that because they give numerous SE's with every drug we take--it does seem like u'r sensitive to meds tho==I remember the first time I took Xanax I was so fearful ciz I didn't take meds at all then, anyway I was having an attack and I went to my parents (downstairs) and my mom saw my face and said take one of those and I couldn't so my dad took the bottle I don't remember if he took 1 or 2 but he took them and said OK we'll see what happens, after about 1/2 he was fine a little tired so I took a pill and it was nice out so he said OK now let's take a walk and we walked to the store down the block and we came home I felt so much better, then I was so tired so was my dad--but it to me was like a miracle cuz I've had these since they called them nervessness, then anxiety, then I think it's panic attacks so I've had them for yrs. and yrs. LOL

Lara yes I can rent movies but I don't like to spend the money, that's why I liked Fearnet they were cheesy movies but I still watched them, but now I have CHILLER so it helps. Bawling

• juliet62
    edited November 2013

• juliet62
    edited November 2013

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited November 2013

Okay you rowdy girls! I just HAVE to post my pleasure in SEEing these pictures! Dang, you wild women! And yes, Happy Birthday!!! Is it you Beans?

So cold here! But I'm warming up with my fav drink....Orange juice, Vodka and a shot of Amaretto! Cheers gals!

• MemaSue56
    edited November 2013

Ohhh yum yum...all da cake and da booze...let's get dis paRTay started!!

Chrissy - is ur exhibition ober yet?? How many pics sold...can't wait to hear about it!

BEANS BEANS N MORE BEANS - I lubslubslubs da deliciousness smells of da pootpoot...j/k...but mese gotta let it out...I tail ya twu. When I was a young'un I had many prollems...n was embarrassed...so now mese older...I don't care..I fart when I need to..not too is twuble wif da tummy...sware...wud I lies to mese bweasties??? NEBER!!

ED - dat wodka sounds wunnerful...I ran outta brandy so hab killa in mese coffee...wooo hooo!!

Lara - I take da Xanax eber nite...and in da morning da wellburtrin for depression, den in da ebening mese takes anudder wellbutrin, a few dwinks too...den at bed time da Xanax. I'm still breating and feeling grrrr8!! So don't bese askeerd k?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited November 2013

MemaSue, whats diz about NZ - you coming or who? Remember dats where I is except first week December when I am over the pond - that means in Aus where Chrissy is and will be partying with Chrissy. Ies just can't wait.

Doc wanted me to take what you call lyrica but it sure don't like me - it was real bad. Can't do any of them drugs at all.

Its warm here had to come inside out of the heat. Chevy I sees you just might have snow shovels out?

Hug to all

• MemaSue56
    edited November 2013

Hey hey hey Aly....I am habing a wodka now wif u..and in honor of our Chrissy and JeanBeanz. I am going to Rarotonga the last week of March...datz y mese needed to kno bout da nz$. How far r u from Cook isl? And u n Chrissy gonna hab face-time.....woohooo...dat so kewl!!! I don't kno nuttin bout da lyrica, but trust our NM and Julie nurses. Am too sad da se's got u bad...hate when dat happens. Hoping u feelz betta goil!!

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited November 2013

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited November 2013

• camillegal
    edited November 2013

Bernie HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHappy

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited November 2013

Hi ya lovelies!!!!

Well I'm hung and the opening went swimmingly! The exhibition is there until February so it has plenty of time to see if I sell some or not........I'm hoping I do even if it's to just recoup my costs. I will pop over to the gallery again tomorrow and take a few snaps so you can see them on the wall.......there were a few too many people there yesterday to do it.

I was taking Lyrica for a while as half my face was numb and besides feeling weird, it actually hurt. I didn't have any SE from it other than to take the pain away. O, not everyone gets the SE listed, in fact, most don't but by law the drug companies are bound to tell what possibilities there are for adverse effects.

NM, I am truly saddened for your workmate and her loss..........I know how she feels with the loss of her child.........prayers for her and the rest of her family.

Kathy, you still hacking? Sure hope you begin to feel better soon.

Lori I will post some pics of the pics on the wall........lol. Hope you haven't been snowed in!

BBBBBernie, love your funnies, always gets me off to a good start.

Dork if youse farting youse is healing.....yipppeeeee!!!!! It's a wonder that Mandy dog does't bite your butt with dose stancky smells you make her sniff!.....lol. Hoping that ebberyday shows some improvement for youse.

Chevy, stay warm!!!

BBBBBeans!!!!! Happy Birthday !!!!!!! It's so nice to see you back in de HTL!

Cami sounds like you are really busy wiff dat woik! Don't be doin too muchliness!

Karen, hoping your mom is doing better. That new floor sounds nice and so much easier to clean for you. Will you give Bear and Micha a hug from me please?

Hi to all the goils I've missed!

Time for a glass or three of wine me thinks!

• camillegal
    edited November 2013

Oh Chrissy u must be flying high right now even without the wine, but drink it up anyway cuz it's CHEERS for you.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited November 2013

Youse know why I likes

summer -CIDER I loves cider

• juliet62
    edited November 2013

now your talking aly! love a cider called rattlers, made in cornwall, have you tried the pear cider? love that one

• Orange73
    edited November 2013

well i take a lot of panaic meds

DH just went  to get my topomax no lyrica I guess threy call it dopomax should be interesting

Ill be in away land watching scary movies all day and school work

cam Im going to send u movies good ones k chiller all day PM your address it will be fun I can watch it then u

Ill be with u on my dopomax eating popcorn watching chiller. Ok ive been on this thread 2 years you all know im a blonde whos beaniues?

Bawling

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited November 2013

Well, there was supposed to be a picture of Sean Connery there for Alyson, oh well.

Bernie, it may just have to be our secret, as to what "toss off" means.....lol.

Sue, good idea to call your banks for credit cards, that has happened to us too, in fact it happened to me on my last trip to MI. Hope you are feeling better.

You too Kat, and I hope you didn't cough all the way to Bama. I imagine you will be sleeping in this ayem?

No snow here yet Beans. Mese tinks you git more of dat den mese. I loved the Poop Tarts, you will hab to share doze wif da Dork.

Cami, yes we have 4 seasons here. We are at an elevation of 6000', NE Arizona. I am only about 20 miles from NM. And that would be New Mexico, not our dear Native Mainer! Love when you share your stories, listening to a growling tummy, with your ear right on the tummy is quite weird.

Lara, if you look at SE's of any drug, you wouldn't take any of them. They all come with those really scary ones.

ED, where you been hiding? Or were you passed out? Did you and Karen get a lot of snow?

Alyson, you and Chrissy are gonna get to meet???

Chrissy, well? How was the exhibition? Ok, now you are saying something funny as to what it means here in the US. You sayed "I'm hung".....lol.

Lara, Beans is oldtimer from here, well not that she's old, cuz she not. And she also a blonde and beary pwetty and beery sweet and berry phunny. She had to leave for awhile and now she back and we are so so happy.

Cami, here are a few pictures I took in Jan. 2011. Alyson, maybe they will help cool you off!

Who all is cooking a big meal on Thursday? Not me, and we know Karen is!

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    edited November 2013

Lol Lori, yup I know what your 'hung' means, it can also mean the same thing here.........but take it from me, I have never found any a hanging from me.....hahahahahaha! Being hung in artist speak means that your works have been shown in a gallery.

I just knew someone here would think the other........lol........that's what so fun about this thread.

Love your pics of the Shady Lady and the snow........so pretty!!!