Support us when you check out at Walgreens Learn more here: Walgreens collaboration.

how about drinking?

Comments

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited December 2013

red-so happy for youHappy

lori-hope your dd is feeling better and the kidney is ok.

kat-hugs and prayers, I pray for  strength for you all

red-hope your dd gets good news

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

Lori tell us how u'r DD is feeling, I hope she has some ease with that pain.

Red are all the tests done now for u'r DD?

Lara how are u doing?

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Julie I'm with this one--I decided I was going to drink next week, not a lot but some.I won't take my pain meds or Xanax when I do, maybe it'll be better, I should be off my Aunti-B's then sooooo I'm goin' for it.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    edited December 2013

Can I have dibs on him, Julie? I need a good diversion tonight.....

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

of course you can kat,mind cammi has gone quiet!

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2013

Kat huge hugs and love.

Its Friday here by the way and almost time for dwinkies.

Slainte

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

I always remind u Alyson u'r a day ahead don't tell us what happens, I want to be surprised. Have u'r drink and Kat take whatever u want--as many times as u want.

• Furfriend2
    Furfriend2 Member Posts: 168
    edited December 2013

Whoop Whoop Alyson- that is awesome news Happy dance w/ drink in towHappy

• Furfriend2
    Furfriend2 Member Posts: 168
    edited December 2013

Juliet,

Awesome post Dogs n no evil elf-CrAzY hillarious!

• Alyson
    edited December 2013

• Alyson
    edited December 2013

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited December 2013

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285
    edited December 2013

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

good morning aly and bernieHappy

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited December 2013

Well, first and foremost. I logged in last evening to see if you posted Kathy. I think this is what we all expected but praying it wasn't necessary. Your DD must be scared to death. Glad her DH told you what the plan was. Oh dear, I see you deleted the post, so I won't say anymore. Just know you and your DD are in my prayers, praying for strength and healing. Loved your guy-sir!

Red, YAY for no positive nodes, that's a plus. Did they give you a stage/grade? What about your PR and HER2 status? I guess you are now waiting to see what comes next? And when does your DD see the BS?

Cami, what is it you are wanting to drink at Christmas? Have your Xanax right before going to bed, I'll bet you sleep REAL well! And tell those docs to quit finding new things until they can fix the others!

Pretty sure my DD will be just fine, just a matter of time to get the infection cleared up. They are just so painful. I have not heard from her, sent her a text last evening, but no answer.

Beanie dahling, I LOVE your avatar. You look like an angel, look at your lighted halo! Of course we know, what an angel you are anyways.

Julie, I have my stretchie trousers. And LMAO at the furbabies eating the Elf.

Alyson, you can tell Cami what happens (since you are a day ahead) and she will just think that you can predict the future! Not sure though about the stolen booze, mese bets that's Stella's doings!

Fur, I agree with the elf CrAzY hillarious!

Loving all the Xmas funnies girls. No special plans for us for Xmas, gonna head outta here on Monday with our quad, heading south to warmer weather and will be staying at our favorite Embassy. Riding around the Four Peaks area. Will prolly see my step daughter on Xmas Day.

BRB.....searching for a DOTD!

• goldie0827
    edited December 2013

Ok, this looks festive! Disclaimer: The following was written with the cocktails and not by me.

RED RASPBERRY FRENCH MARTINI

1 oz.Chambord

1 oz. Vanilla Vodka

2 oz. Cran-Raspberry Juice

1 oz. Pineapple Juice

Raspberries/*Toothpicks

GREEN APPLETINI

2 oz. Sour Apple Schnapps

2 oz. Vodka

2 oz. Apple Juice

Sour Apple Candy Cane

For complete instructions, here is the link...

http://christmasbydebbie.com/Christmas-Cocktails.html

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902
    edited December 2013

Good (yawn)
    morning,Loungettes!I am bushed.Didn't get home until 9 pm, on the phone off and on all evening, didn't
    sleep worth beans for fear of not hearing the pager.I am so glad today is Frieday, 'cause I is
    fried!On top of all thatI can't find Sadie's paperwork to take to the
    vets today, gotta get her shots caught up so she can get a kennel vacay next
    month.I will be sooooo glad to see 5 pm
    tonight! And of course, the computer is being slower than molasses in January
    this ayem.

Cammy--Ithought that drink sounded good, too!

Goldie--Pising Ambon
    does sound yummy, I wonder if I can find some on the internet to order!

Wahine--wow, you've
    got quite a track record with romance on trains!I bet both were wonderful experiences.I'm with you, I don’t think I would like not
    having seasons.

Cammy--sounds like a
    wonderfulfaux fur throw, for everyone
    but the kitty!Jealous, maybe?

Red RH--Hooray for
    clear margins!Hooray for negative
    nodes!Even hooray for ER+!I can imagine it took a while for everything
    to sink in.

Beanie--LOL!!! Love
    the double kitty one!

{{{{{Kathy}}}}}{{{{{Kathy's DD}}}}}

Juliet--love the
    pic, especially the stretchy trousers!

Talented snow man!

Ooooh, Santa, is
    that package for me??????????

Julie--no I really
    am laughing out loud, Sadie came to see what I'm laughing at!

Aly--5 pm can NOT
    come soon enough for me!

BBBBBernie--HEEE,
    HEEE!

Goldie--nice
    mountains!

OK, Cookie Sugarplum
    hasn't gotten out of bed yet and Native Mainer needs to start getting dressed
    for work.Latah, Ladies!

• goldie0827
    edited December 2013

NM, it looks as though that Pisang Ambon might not even be available in the US. It is made  in the Netherlands and the website is a little confusing. I guess it has a banana/herbs flavor and even hard to substitute.

• MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited December 2013

Good Fried-dey Morn DahhhhLinKs,

Kat - continuing with prayers, my heart is so heavy that ur news was not good (((Kat)))

image Mayb u feel better after u dwink this yes?  I make it spashal for u!

Aly - X C Lent news. We want you around here for a very very long time..woohoo!

Cami - glad Joey is fine now. That faux fur throw sounds toasty toasty. Love to wrap warm and soft around my tooties. Yes goils, mese tootsies do get cold once in awhile. Oh, I will take my .5 xanax after dwinking, but not pain pills and I still kicking. Can't say about anti-b's tho.

Red - sooooo f'n thrilled for you. Now u need good DD news. I'll join you in da chapel.

OO my BeanieBabe...u so bootiful and u do hab a halo...always knew u were spashall.

Lub ur post...I got dwunk lasterday...still feeling it dis morning. Damn back won't quit tho...need to do more pt exercises...ugh! Titties UP!

Julie - LMAO I'm loving all the jokies and crazy elfin chit u goils are posting...but it is sorta creepin me out...LOL

Bernie - I'm ready to help you with all that Christmas Spririt!

Lowee- praying for your dd too and da nasty infection. Jes saw a segment other day, mebe las week on kidney infection...how if UTI left untreated da bastard travels up and gits da kidney den u in a woild of hoit. Hope she feels better real soon. Quad trip sounds like fun...but bese careful K?

OOOO lubs da DOTD's I cud dwink both of em, or 2 or 3 of both of em...mmmm!

NM - Damn, sounds like a crapcrappy day and night you had. Hope u find Sadie's paperwork, but mebe kennel can fax over to ur vet if u can't find em?

Hope eber1 has a gweat Fried-dey! Latah!

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Good Morning Ladies---I don't think I was on this morning yet????

Prayers still going for DD's---always for families too.

Goldie I don't remember how long the pain is bad but I hope it has lessened for u'r DD--it's a real shocking pain too. But I kind of remember a couple of days makes a difference in pain. U got some good drinks goin' der--so pretty too. That pic is bootiful. Oh my drink will be beer and diet Dr. Pepper mixed with loads of ice and a straw. LOL

OK all these elf's stories are freakin me out--they're scary little buggers aren't they--Why would I want them associated with Christmas it should be Halloween. But the pics are so cute and funny.

NM I hope 5peem comes quickly for u so u can rest with Sadie and u find all u'r papers-Good thing it's Fried-Day for u.Good idea calling u'r vet thos---see all of u think of these things. Smart ladies.

Julie are u still on Aunti-B's, u'r on them so much I get all confusticated. An we are nice and warm, no cookes last nite just cuddling--Tonite for sure cookies have to be made.

Calls are coming in---Oh well that's what I'm supposed to be doing. LOL

(((KAT)))

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited December 2013

Hiya girls! So nice to see all mese fwends here in my computer, tanks for coming!

I had a berry nice time in Myrtle Beach, de weather was bootiful. But I missed you goils. 

I have so much to do, de only ting I have done for Christmas is get my tree up and decorated. My house is a dump and I gots lots of shopping to do. I tink I'd rather jest dwink instead. Dat cuz mese depressed, I jest got paid today and after paying mese bills, dere ain't much left. only enuff left for bread crumbs and likker hehe! 

I read through everything I missed and must say that the chapel has been so busy. I gonna pop in there myself and say lots of prayers. Sorry to not address each of you girls but please know that I love you all and am praying so hard for all of you but escpailly for Kat's DD and also for Red's DD. 

I gonna bix me a dwink and take it to the pool. Maybe one of our dear tenders give me a full body massage? Who's in? 

Cracking up over all de elf pics, hate that thing too. It is fun for peeps with small children but hell, we too mature for that chit lol. Love you all! Now let's dwink!

• juliet62
    edited December 2013

hello dorty ,glad to see you

had biopsy,get results on jan 3rd.he was whistling along with Christmas carols as he was doing it!

post gremlins back    

• juliet62
    edited December 2013