Comments

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,835
    edited August 2014

OMG IS THAT CUTE MARY!

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited August 2014

Lori, what's this about voting for your pic? Did I miss something?

• goldie0827
    edited August 2014

It's on Facebook Mary. A photo contest. I'll share the link here, but don't know if it will work.

https://www.facebook.com/lori.kiser.9/posts/10202786543079987?comment_id=10202800224502014&offset=0&total_comments=18&notif_t=feed_comment

I could tag you on it too.

• Orange73
    Orange73 Member Posts: 2,154
    edited August 2014

genny you can get as much as u want I had pain and swelling for a long time.......

when they start expanders those suckers its painful I had to sit up sleeping, always on back nevr on sides.

They had me on tramodol 4 months then norco for a long time I had 8 surgeries so I am labled chronic pain patient. so when I withdrew it was hell I am back on them need to be worth the body to heal but I dropped dpwn I dose and how many a day

I wisjh I didnt get tats done

• Orange73
    edited August 2014

typing coocky im on my pills and wine on no a whino lollllllllllllllll

• Orange73
    edited August 2014

Im married hubby could care less about how I look boob wise

a baby would be ammuculate conception at this point after 8 years

sorry the truth goils lollllllllllllllllllll

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246
    edited August 2014

• juliet62
    edited August 2014

that dress is beautiful,now a sparkly headband too?

• juliet62
    edited August 2014

• maryland
    edited August 2014

Haha..the boy in the sink .funny Juliet

Lala, I think my PS will start expanding my left one this week, not looking forward to it. He wants it fully expanded before I start rads. Not going to do the right foob till I'm done.... so I'm gonna be lopsided for awhile. They feel so tight now I cannot imagine that anything will fit. I'm only getting a total of 350 cc and they already have 150 in them so I will only need to go a few times.

• Orange73
    edited August 2014

I see mine are huge I was so doped up in Jammie's I need to get smaller ones I'm tall though so they r not that bad they r 750 ccs I know it's insane

But my build it fits and they look small in shirts but big in others half the reason for the pain

Ps but these huge things on me

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,004
    edited August 2014

Hi gals! I hope you are all having a fundey sundey! 

Mary, that dress is just adorable and the price, wow! You done good. I am sure your DIL will love it. Hey, thanks for sharing your story, it is inspiring. My experience with the fill was not too bad, I went with 450cc implants. I think it gets more painful as you go bigger. I only had extra tightness after the fills, not much pain to speak of. It varies from person to person. I hope, well I know, you are having a fab time with baby Nora. She is such a doll. Can't wait to see pics of her standing up, SO BIG!!! 

Lori, I heard you say about one upping me on Cam's hat, good try in whispering lol. Hey, I tried to click into that pic and vote for ya but I got to where it wanted me to share on my wall? If you tell me what to do, I will vote for your pic. I also have morning glories.but not that I get to see them that often since I sleep so darn late most days. Mine is purple too. Great pic of yours though, how did you do that? I am dumb with photography, I point and click and my pics are usually blurry as I do not have a steady hand.

Julie, funny pic of the old nakid people. and I lmao at the pic of the little boy and his "brains".  Hope you are having a nice day. 

NM, same goes for you, hope you and Sadie girl are enjoying the day off. It is gorgeous here, a little on the chilly side at 77 but really nice out. 

Lil sis, I said some prayers for you regarding the job. I asked Him to do what is best for you. And I am sorry you are not feeling great girl, I just want us ALL to feel good. Hugs to ya. 

I am waiting for my sis to arrive, she is taking Dad to see Mom today so I can have some alone time, ahhhh, life is good. A big hello to all my girls, hope you are all having a stellar day. I will try to pop back in latah, gatahs! CHEeRs! 

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited August 2014

Hiya Girls!!

Oh My Gosh, I didn't realize how long it's been since I got here for a drink!!  I read my email notifications and try to keep up, but time just evaporates in front of my eyes these days!!  The back to school grind has me swimming in circles all day every day.  Plus I am trying to get things semi-ready before surgery Friday.

It sounds like everyone is doing pretty well and Welcome to the new girls!  I will pop back later with a more personal post when I can ketchup a little more.  Sorry I am AWOL lately.  Miss you guys.

• dara_diverse
    edited August 2014

Hey 4Sew, good to see you poop in here albeit a quicky. It is always nice to hear from goils so we know eberyting is ok and ye jest biddy. CheerS! 

• maryland
    edited August 2014

Good evening girls, went to DS

and DIL and ate and saw my sweetie. DIL made swordfish tacos with homemade peach salsa, and a peach cobbler, it was fabulous! Nora standing up and moving from coffee table to sofa. She still does the army crawl and boy is she fast! What a happy baby she is, and they loved the dress. 

Hi 4sew, good to see you again. Kids all settled into school? Surgery on Friday? Good luck, hope you get a nice pair of matching fins!

Sweet dreams all, pics to follow.

My DS and his beautiful sleeping girl.

• maryland
    edited August 2014

Big girl standing up!

My hair is growing!

• dara_diverse
    edited August 2014

Mary, Nora is just so beautiful. And your son, oh la la, he was the hunky dude in the video where he was dipping her feet into the water, he is very easy on the eyes. You look awesome too, very pretty. And look at all that hair, wooo hooooo. Thanks again for your very inspiring words. Seeing your son and your granddaughter then hearing your story helped me more than you can know. I just loves ya so much chickie! 

Where are my other girls? I was sitting her refreshing over and over every hour or so, did not realize we were on a new page, duh me~ hiccup. All that dern likker make me stewpid at times. 

Sweet dreams gals, see you all tomorrow. Or tonight at the bar but me tinks me ready to pass out from a combo of too much sun and likker. It was a gorgeous day here, just lovely. 

• maryland
    edited August 2014

Haha... Erin, the one dipping her feet in the water was my DH...look again, gray hair..Thanks tho, I think my boy is pretty handsome. Loves u too!

• dara_diverse
    edited August 2014

oooooh, I tink the hair was cut out of the video, I mighten have to go and find it again. Your husband is built quite well, lucky you to have such a hunky man! 

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,900
    edited August 2014

Good Monkey Day,
    Loungettes!Got the news on TV and they
    are talking about a very cold winter in this part of the country.Again.Seems like every year is a very cold winter year. Sigh.

Genny--wow, that
    path report must have been a hit in the stomach to read.Ask the new MO about options for further
    treatment--I would want to get going with one of the AI's or tamoxifen as soon
    as possible, since that is the proven treatment for ER+/PR+ bc.Regarding getting scans, you need to make
    sure the TE doesn't have any metal parts, you may not be able to get an MRI
    until they're removed,They usually want
    to wait some time after surgery to do a PET since healing tissue will pick up
    the marker just like cancer cells.The
    trick is to time the testing so that the results are easier to interpret.The Christmas dress for Nora sounds
    absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!And for that
    price, what a deal!

Goldie--Yeah, I
    planted a lot of stuff, but when the weather got so hot and humid I didn't take
    good care of the garden.So, got to get
    to weeding and watering and such to see what I can get from the rest of the summer.None of the new morning glories bloomed this
    year, but the older ones are light blue.Got one lonely sunflower.Of
    course, I was using old seeds, that may have something to do with things. . .
    .Got lots of flowers on the tomatoes, so there is still hope for a good BLT
    later this summer!

CUTE ALERT!CUTE ALERT!CUTE ALERT!CUTE ALERT!CUTE ALERT!CUTE ALERT!

{{{{{Goldie}}}}}

Julie--LOL!!!!!!

Erin--Sadie and I
    enjoyed another lazy weekend.Very
    lazy.I have GOT to get some ambishun
    from somewhere!

4--Good to see you!

Genny--LOVE the
    pics!

Princess Glitter
    Sizzle's DOTD:

Scanex

2 cl Vodka

2 cl Cranberry
    Liqueur

2 cl Lemon Juice

1 cl Sugar

1 cl Grenadine
    Syrup

Best served in a
    Cocktail Glass.

Directions

Shake and serve.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2014

Good Morning Ladies--I'm having trouble with my computer so I have to see what I can do, so if u don't see me I'm fine just computer disabled.

Genny AAA yeah u'r son is handsome and Nora==oh so beautiful--her hair got sooo blonde quickly--She must have made u'r day--I'm so glad.

Erin I'm glad u got some down time yesterday

I have to keep my post short so I don't loose the,---U all know how much I love u and I miss reading everything all day--I'll do what I can with this computer--it's not that old. I don't think, maybe for a comp. it is like 4 yrs??? I'll call someone today. Somewhere

• ncollett
    ncollett Member Posts: 753
    edited August 2014

Sorry I haven't been on all weekend! I had my grandson and woo does he wear me out now a days. LOL Genny I do have thyroid issues, I also have Diabetes, Asthma, high bp and high cholesterol and when I get sick I really get sick. It's a pain. My PCP said that I am already immunocompromised and now add this on top I am going to be more susceptible to catching things. 

Love all the pictures ladies. Happy Monday..

My little man. He is my joy and makes everything worth while.

Gonna see Luke Bryan Friday http://youtu.be/RM5aW83L_DE

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited August 2014

Morning Girls!!!  Hope everyone has a blessed and happy day!

• goldie0827
    edited August 2014

Those bicycle seats CAN NOT be comfortable on a bare behind Julie!!

Lala, I didn't know you were tall. I thought just Mema and I were the giants. How tall are you?

Erin, I thought all you had to do was click on the stars to vote. 5 of them ofcourse! Maybe Julie can tell you, as I can't vote. As for the picture, I just got real close to it. Guess I didn't whisper quiet enough, darn! Glad you got a little break from your dad. I know you love him so much, but a break is good once in awhile. Any news on  your pool?

Pocket party on Frieday for 4. Is this the final stage? Is it a drive by, or will you be in for a couple of days. Glad to hear you just been biddy. Happiness interupted for Monday indeed.

Mary, your son is so so handsome. And we all just LOVE Nora to pieces. YAY for getting hair.

NM, I can't imagine it NOT being cold your area of the country! Nuttin wrong with using old seeds, you just get a lesser germination rate. I do hope you get some maters. The Scanex is right up mese alley, tanka ewe. Sounds like you and Sadie had a nice weekend.

Oh shoot Cami, you MUST get that computer bixed. We need our Cami fix here ya know. I would only advise NOT to take it to Geek Squad? At Kinkos or something? They wanted to keep mine for like 3 days, and wanted like $100 just to look at it, and then whatever to fix it. I called a friend, he walked me through some things and it was fixed in 15 minutes!

Oh Nancy, what a little cutie he is. I just love that picture, with his fishing pole, and shades. What's the green thing? Mese think we should hook him up with Nora?

Halo to all of you beautiful babes!

• ncollett
    ncollett Member Posts: 753
    edited August 2014

lol the green thing is a rake he had to get the fishies he told me. He cracks me up. 

• Orange73
    edited August 2014

ask dorkie poo she met me 5'8 in heels 5'11 I gues its average

so had phone call with LTD today

Met withat person for something part time to get out there

my neck is killing me I need my stamina up I just still can only walk going nuts

How tall are you goldie ?

ill bbl tune in to the orange show next lolllllllllllllllll

• Orange73
    edited August 2014

Im going to do the ice bucket challenge and post it to you tube ill send u all the link

well u have to post it

• dara_diverse
    edited August 2014

Hello goils! 

I hope you are all having a good monKeyDey, mese least faborite dey of the week.

NM, I hear you about lacking ambishun, mese lazy arse can barely get up out of mese chair dese deys. It took me a week to hang two blinds and I wuz suppozed to wash all mese windows whilsst de weather is so nice but nope, nada one window got cleaned, NOT even the two front ones with the new blinds. Now THAT my fwends, is lazy with a capital Z. I hope you had a good first day back to work after de onedarful weekend. And I must say,  great words to Genny. I jest can't imagine reading that report. Good suggestion on getting the tammy started or another hormone blocker. I had wondered myself why it took so long for me to see my onc after the bmx. I remember waiting to start Tammy and being anxious over it. 

4sew, huge partay at de hospital for you goil. We has to keep a dwunk eye on those doctors of yours and make sure they give you poyfect new fins. I am furcited for ya. 

Nancy, OMG, your grandson is adorable, another little blond hotty. lol I was also trying to figure out what the green ting was, tanks for splaining. Sorry you hear that you have other health issues, I said a prayer for you when I did my group prayer for all mese goils here. BARMEN, oops make that AMEN. 

Lara, lmao, the Orange Show.....now THAT is funny. and I thought you were taller than that, you appear a lot taller than me and I am 5'6" (and shrinking). Glad you pooped in to say hello. I wishin ya all the best with getting the poyfect PT job and some disability benefits too. 

Lori, I hope you and DH are able to get away this weekend and play with all your toys. And ya know you can always ONE UP me and I not git offended. It takes a lot to offend mese whacky arse.  I wish you could fix Camilles puter for her. Iffin you get there, can you please have a looksie at it? YOu leaving soon right? I jest can't keep up and am too lazy to lok back. 

Cam, what is going on with your computer? Isn't there someone that can look at it for you? Joey can prolly bix it for you. YOu can't stay gone long, wese will worry too much about ya. 

well mese Dad is overlooking mese shoulder so I gonna go now. you all have a great night and come back and partay now, won'tcha!  CheeRs!

• dara_diverse
    edited August 2014
    I got a kick out of this, hope you goils do too.....

Make sure you read all the statistics under the photo.
    This has only been 104 years ago... Amazing!!!

image" src="http://mail.aol.com/38711-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=28095580&folder=NewMail&partId=3" ]="" Show this to your friends, children and/or grandchildren!
    The year is 1910, over one hundred years ago. What a difference a century makes!
    Here are some statistics for the Year 1910:
    The average life expectancy for men was 47 years.
    Fuel for this car was sold in drug stores only.
    Only 14 percent of the homes had a bathtub.
    Only 8 percent of the homes had a telephone.
    There were only 8,000 cars and only 144 miles of paved roads.
    The maximum speed limit in most cities was 10 mph.
    The tallest structure in the world was the Eiffel Tower!
    The average US wage in 1910 was 22 cents per hour.
    The average US worker made between $200 and $400 per year.
    A competent accountant could expect to earn $2000 per year, a dentist $2,500 per year, a veterinarian between $1,500 and $4,000 per year, and a mechanical engineer about $5,000 per year.
    More than 95 percent of all births took place at HOME.
    Ninety percent of all Doctors had NO COLLEGE EDUCATION!
    Instead, they attended so-called medical schools, many of which were condemned in the press AND the government as 'substandard.'
    Sugar cost four cents a pound.
    Eggs were fourteen cents a dozen.
    Coffee was fifteen cents a pound.
    Most women only washed their hair once a month, and used Borax or egg yolks for shampoo.
    There was no such thing as under arm deodorant or tooth paste.
    Canada passed a law that prohibited poor people from entering into their country for any reason.
    The five leading causes of death were:
    1. Pneumonia and influenza
    2, Tuberculosis
    3. Diarrhea
    4. Heart disease
    5. Stroke

The American flag had 45 stars.
    The population of Las Vegas Nevada was only 30!
    Crossword puzzles, canned beer, and iced tea hadn't been invented yet.
    There was no Mother's Day or Father's Day.
    Two out of every 10 adults couldn't read or write and only 6 percent of all Americans had graduated from high school.
    Eighteen percent of households had at least one full-time servant or domestic help.
    There were about 230 reported murders in the ENTIRE U.S.A.!
    I am now going to forward this to someone else without typing it myself.
    From there, it will be sent to others all over the WORLD... all in a matter of seconds!
    Try to imagine what it may be like in another 100 years. 
  • MemaSue56
    MemaSue56 Member Posts: 2,061
    edited August 2014

Hi DahhhhLinks!!

I know it is late.  For me anyway.  Went into Vegas today for my MUGA, labs and Kadcyla treatment.  Didnt' think I would make it as yest I woke to every f'n bone/muscle in mese body aching beyond woids.  Did some stretching, felt better.  Took some zicam...then breakfast...then later another zicam...by 2pm was puking mese guts out...but all foaming chit.  Got up 5:30 this ayem and felt fine...go figure.  Anywho, did my stuff today and asked them to check mese scalp.  Ya all I did get in the hot tub while in Clearlake.  Assumed it had been drained and chemicaled.  NOT.  It was the next day, but tooo late for me.  Anyway, gonna try some otc hydra-corizone cream and see onco in 3 weeks.  However, if it gets worse or starts to spread...er and scrip for anti-b's.  Been there done that...not gonna let it get that bad again.

My 'full of shit' status has changed.  Doing much better and 7lbs lighter.  Ya think the weight loss is all crap?Been reading and trying to catch up.  I tink I welcomed dnise and ncollett.  And who is Mary??  I went back several pages so forgive me if I missed an obvious.

Er-wacko - I will light a candle on my altar tonight for dd and baby.  Will also ask that He convince bbdaddy to go away and send money only.  Is that bad?  I don't think so so I gonna do it.  Think I read about moms day and how ya'll get together to see her.  That is da bestest and I bet it makes dad so happy/pwoud too.  Makes me very teary-eyed bout the others at Mom's Place that don't get that attention...jes NOT right.  I'm half...ok, 3/4 looped right now, but sumpin said bout ur eyes and d contacts.  Dont wear em til u all clear K?  den I have same ? as Lowee....what diff btwn shrink and psychiatrist?  I lubslubslubs u as I do all my breasties, but you in spashall need of so many prayers and positive energy which I send to you in gadzillion-cate (whole lot more than triplicate).  MUAH!!!

Lynn - did I miss u fin surg or is it the 29th?  If I missed it...hope you doing OK...if not...lemme kno and I'll b in da soigens pocket agin fer ya!  Loved ur Monday pic.  LOL!

Ncollett - you and Genny have gk's too and Camile has sweet sweet Joey.  Mine wear me out too and I don't have all the issues you have.  Bless your heart for sharing such a sweetie with us.  And ur 'little man'  NOT...he is a HUNK...what a smile!  I'd b pwoud too....mmm mmm.  (I kno, shame of me da ol broad)  But I must say...I'll keep you and yours in my prayers and send lots of positive energy that you climb on top of all this!!  Ooops...So I missed the Nancy part....don't worry, I'll forget by da ayem, like mese sed, am 5 or 7 sheets to da wind right now.

Lara - Not sure, but did you decide on a job?...Congrats for 2 offers at same time.  You ROCK!   5'8' barefoot good height, but Goldie and I at 5'10.  Correct me if I'm wrong Lowee.  I tink we wear same size shoe too.  Only I kno I am at least 40 lbs heavier.  But that ok....love has no eyes for such frivolous chit.  Aint got time for dat!!

Lynn - I guess it is this fri.  As Erin says...we'll hab our dwunken arses there to make sure da fin is poifect!!

Lowee - chit chit chit about the truck.  Hope u get it bixed b4 your 1st outting with the toy hauler.  Least I assume u use dat truck to haul it?  I miss you and u going to hab a birfday in 2 days.  Watch your mail for 2 tings K?  Jest went out today cuz I was kinda sick but hopefully get there b4 u leave for MI.

Genny - good luck with all you will be going thru.  I jes lubs da picks of your widdle Nora and her daddy.  Both sooo B E U-tiful!!! 

Cami, NM,  Julie - enjoying reading your posts jes worn out now...ok ok ok....dwunked up and slow on da draw...dis means it's time to check into da SQTY Motel.  Will try more ketchup tamary!!

Lots of LUBSLUBSLUBSLUBSLUBS to all mese bweasties...hab a wunnerful night!