Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Im bitchy, I moan, I groan.....anyway.

Options

Comments

• Traci-----TripNeg
    Traci-----TripNeg Member Posts: 567
    edited March 2008
    Options

Quit talking about my belly. It's not funny. Who do you think is fatter? Me or my cat?

Photobucket"

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

Fatso.jpg picture by tdwalters691 Nicki, quit talking about my belly. It's not funny! Who do you think is fatter? Me or my cat??

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

First it's too big, then it's too small......

• snowyday
    snowyday Member Posts: 121
    edited March 2008
    Options

Hi Traci: Sorry you guys I'm all over the board forgot to go to last when I posted.  Traci the prep was for a colonoscopy and endoscopy, but it didn't clean me out in fact it didn't work properly at all, so they had to cancel the endo and colonscope, the worst part was I had been booked the same day for an ultra sound of my liver and I cancelled it the day before because I thought I wouldn't be able to get to two different hospitals while shitting my brains out. So it ended up that all three tests weren't done and I still haven't pooped. So the bowel narrowing is worse than even I imagined. I've been living with this F-ing pain for so long now and poop like a rabbit.  I posted on another thread and everyone said go to Emergency but I want to wait at least until tomorrow, I watched a program and they warned people that the worst time to go in was weeekends and holidays.  But if I get to the point where the pain is to bad I will go in.  Damn I sick of being sick, I'm sick of the cold weather, I'm sick of being ice cold all the time.  Some days I just want to give in, I won't but some days it's just overwhelming.  I also HATE CANCER. I hate that they misdiagnosed me for almost two years with a lump you could plainly see, and blood work that backed up the fact that something was wrong, I got down to 99lbs, now I'm bitching about being overweight from chemo and steroids.  Oh and Alwayshope my cats had the shits and pukes for about four days so I had to give them water only, it's gone now but was scary, the whole week was just outrageously ridiculous.  I hate that I'm to tired and my back is so screwed now I can't even walk for a half an hour without extreme pain, when is this going to end, is it going to end. Or is this my life from now on. I'm babbling sorry everyone.  Pearl

• LisaSDCA
    LisaSDCA Member Posts: 178
    edited March 2008
    Options

Traci - they both took the day off without leaving results for you!?! And neither of them have nurses that can tell you? THAT SUCKS!

How about if you call up and have a melt down over the phone until one of their partners who is on call will call down to radiology and get the damn results!?! Or you call radiology and find out what the damn hold-up is?? You know by now the reading is sitting on someone's desk. harumph!

bitching for you,

Lisa

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

Pearl..........that SUCKS!

Damn girl. I am so sorry you are in that much pain! Gawd....that sucks. I HATE that colon cleanse s*it! And you're going to have to go through all that again!!! ((((((((((((((pearl)))))))))))))))

When I was doing chemo I got severe constipation. Very painful as you well know...and finally one of the chemo nurses told me to mix prune juice with Milk of Magnesia over ice and drink it like a cocktail. That sh*t worked! (No pun intended!) My sis Denise who had a hyst 2 yrs ago cuz of uterine cancer had had probs ever since her surgery. I told her about what she has no named "Diarrea Cocktail" and it worked for her too. She cried she was so relieved. She still uses it as needed. Maybe that will help you girl. Frown

Hugs, Traci

ps Lisa, I'll wait. I like living in denial.

• snowyday
    edited March 2008
    Options

Traci thank you I will try it tomorrow when the stores are open thank you so much, I just hope it will work.  So glad I have an option now.  No way do I want to go to the hospital I hate them.

And Traci, this thread is the BEST. Big hugs Pearl

• snowyday
    edited March 2008
    Options

And Traci I'm sorry they left you hanging all weekend, and it's a long one, (bitches) Pearl

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

Where are you that stores aren't open today????????

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Stores are open here everyday except for Christmas!

• otter
    otter Member Posts: 757
    edited March 2008
    Options

I nominate Pearl as today's winner, with Traci a close second.  Or is it still too early in the day?  (You mean somebody might be feeling worse than Pearl does, with a failed colonoscopy prep?)

Oh, and y'all with the snow problems--you just need to come and visit us here in the Deep South.  It's 72 degrees, with a sunny, blue sky outside my window.  Think I'll go for a walk.

Oops.  DH just drove in, and I've been sitting here at my laptop on this BC discussion board since he left around lunchtime!

otter 

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

Convenience stores are open here on Christmas and you should be able to buy both of those items at a convenience store.

Where are you Pearl? ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!

(lol....just kiddin'!!)

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

Where are you Otter cuz you just described what's out my window!!

(Sorry y'all northern gals!!)

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Otter, I definitely think Pearl is today's winner.  I hope things get resolved for you soon, Pearl, and you get some relief.

• otter
    otter Member Posts: 757
    edited March 2008
    Options

Alabama (sweet home...etc.).  I grew up elsewhere, where for 6 months the sun never shines, the snow never melts, and the temp never gets above 10 degrees (Lake Wobegon).

Yeah, ain't it great! 

otter

Edited:  oops.  Sorry.  I forgot this was the bitchy thread. 

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Oh kewl, do you know Garrison?

• Harley44
    Harley44 Member Posts: 2,126
    edited March 2008
    Options

Traci,

I was just reading some of these posts, and I have to say, some of them are just outrageously funny!  Thanks!  Whenever I feel sorry for myself, I should read some of these!  They are great!

Oh, and...  Where DO you get those little cartoon guys, throwing up and holding signs?!  They are just TOO funny!!

Thanks

Harley

• Harley44
    edited March 2008
    Options

Pearl,

I hope you feel better soon!! 

P.S.  I am NOT stalking you!!  But, I keep seeing you on all the threads I'm reading!!

Hugs

Harley

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

Hey Harley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Outlook Express. I just copy & paste!

• Harley44
    edited March 2008
    Options

Wow!  Thanks!  Those are just TOO cute!  I don't have Outlook...

Sorry your docs left you hanging...  why DO they do that??

Hoppy Easter, to you, too!

Harley

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited March 2008
    Options

• dhettish
    dhettish Member Posts: 96
    edited March 2008
    Options

Hi Guys,

My gripe today is it is beautiful outside and I don't feel like getting out in my garden. I have been nauseated for 2 days now. Threw up my yogurt this am and was ok but now feeling bad again.

And....I have a cat who has taken to peeing all over the toilet seat??? I have 11 and I don't know which one it is.

Pearl, sorry for all your problems. I can feel your pain....been there. It really sucks. I got really bad after my 1st tx of Taxotere. I could not even pass gas. It is not funny when you go two days without farting or pooping. My stomach was so distended. Dr's answer...take Gas X. yeah, I burped once and that was that.

Tracy...tried that link about the gyno office. It is no longer good. damn....I wanted a laugh. That sucks. 

Debbie 

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Debbie, you must have caught some type of bug or flu.  Hugs!

You have 11 cats!!!!  Wow!

• joykeeperorg
    joykeeperorg Member Posts: 33
    edited March 2008
    Options

OKAY, So this gripe isnt about BC its about the many men an women who have lost there lives in this "WAR" we are having the human toll since this war that started 5 yrs ago is well over 3,000 im sittin at work (im in the USAF if u cant tell by the avatar) well on the console (Im a Command Center Controller sounds fancy but its not lol!) an we have to watch the news durin the day an its so depressing to see another "Fallen Hero Tribute" It makes me angry that I cant be over there any more cause of the gift that keeps taking away (Breast Cancer)! Im considerd "NON DEPLOYABLE" Cry Yell Frown its just not fair ......... O an to top that off I got a stupid COLD! Yuck!

Okay im done now thanks Angels for listenin!

• AlaskaDeb
    AlaskaDeb Member Posts: 1,159
    edited March 2008
    Options

OK....my gripe for the day....

I am SOOO sick of crying!  I cry when I watch the news.  I cry when someone does something nice for me, when I look at my kids sleeping, when I'm in the shower, when I hear beautiful music, when I think about the future....I cry all the fricking time!

Now that the Lexapro has kicked in, at least I can STOP crying, but I am just so sick of it.  It wears me out.

I just want to turn off the water-works for a while....

Deb C

• Ltb3105
    Ltb3105 Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2008
    Options

Add me to the  list of complainers and I am almost SIX years since DX and treatments....yet, I still have hot flashes, can't sleep worth a shit, and have to work out to maintain my weight (never had to do a damned thing before!).

To top it off, I got osteopenia from chemo and now take Actonel....and I feel worse than if I took nothing at all!  Everything ACHES!  I even started a thread about this, was wondering if this was normal, taking these bone meds?

Can't complain about the hair, it's finally to where it was before dx and tx, but I feel like 80.

Definitely sucks.

LauraFoot in mouth

• carlin
    carlin Member Posts: 35
    edited March 2008
    Options

Pearl,

Who said you didn't have pain. of course there is pain if yoou haven't pooped in days.  Do you have any one around that can fight for you in the ER.  If your bowel is narrowed there could be blockage you have to get your dr on the phone if you haven't gone poop after all of the prep an other things you have tried you  need to have a ct and and mri.  Who told you the scope could get stuck?  If you are not pooping but still passing gass that's good.  But not pooping is a problem and a painful one. It and ER doctor sent you home with more lax. call the ER and talk to them tell them its not working.

Sso what its a Holiday so what !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your in pain stop this ...

If yooou aare see a resident when you go in and its still not right you needd to see the attending.  And get pushy!!!!!!!! Worked in a hospitaal for tooo long as and X-ray tech and not pooping is a problem and your pain is real .  Please get some help.  Let me know how you are.   TERRY

• carlin
    carlin Member Posts: 35
    edited March 2008
    Options

Laura,

5 years gone since dx. STill getting hot flashes in the middle of one right now. 

When does this end??????????

Feel like 80 and I'm so mad about it I could spit / kill people

Your not alone I'm right there with you.

I'm mad as hell and I just can't take it any more.

The nexxxt time some sicks me with a needle and I end up with a black/Blue the size of a base ball i'm going to bitch.

And keep bitching until some so where hears me.

God I feel better.

Pearl get you butt on the phone Now.  TERRY

• beth1225
    beth1225 Member Posts: 402
    edited March 2008
    Options

OK, I have a gripe not that has nothing to do with cancer but I need to get it off my chest.  I work part-time for one of my oldest friends who has a dollar store.  Last night we closed together and neither of us had eaten.  Her family kept calling her cell asking her what time she was coming home and when and what is for dinner?  I told her that dh is cooking for himself and ss and she should tell them to fend for themselves!  Who can't make a sandwich or go out and buy take-out? 

So, she gets a call right before we left and they told her they went to Boston Market and brought her home a pot pie.  Nice of them to think of her (note heavy sarcasm).  I call dh and tell him we are going to get dinner as long as everything is ok at home.  He tells me have a good time as Sherri and I never get time away from work and kids, alone, just us girlfriends.  She asked me if I was "allowed" to go out!  Her group gave her a ration of sh** over it.  Screw that I told her.  My ex-dh might ahve given me an argument but not Larry. 

Well, it made me mad to hear how controlling her family is.  I cannot believe she goes home after working over 8 hours, has fibromyalgia and carpal tunnel in both hands, is a brittle diabetic and has so much tsouris (Yiddish for a heapful of troubles) with her dad and brother who are both sick and in nursing homes.

Thanks for letting me get it out.  Made me feel lucky I made a good choice in men this time around.

Hi up there, Deb!  I take Effexor for the crying.  Better living through chemicals.  Hope you got the cards.  Thinking about you.  Love and hugs going your way.

• SheriH
    SheriH Member Posts: 472
    edited March 2008
    Options

Deb, so sorry you are crying all the time.  I'm not on chemo, but this extra round of illness reminds me of the frustration with my body that I had then.  I, too, have been in constant tears the last couple of days.  I think for me it's the feeling of helplessness and fear of when or if I will ever get better again.  I don't mean to compare my situation with yours, but I can agree with you that crying all the time sucks.