Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Im bitchy, I moan, I groan.....anyway.

Options

Comments

• Traci-----TripNeg
    Traci-----TripNeg Member Posts: 567
    edited March 2008
    Options

Hi girls,

Man.....everybody elses probs do in a sick way make you feel better don't they!???

(((((((((Deb)))))))) I would say it'll get better but that is not what this thread is about. Bitch on girlfriend! If anybody has a reason to cry!!!!!!!!

((((((((Joykeeperorg)))))))) Deployed or not.....THANK YOU!!!!!!! Cool

Laura, I think you are the oldest girl I've met here. : ) (2002) That is awesome in a suck a** kind of way!! BTW....thanks alot....in 5 1/2 years, my hair will be back to normal and I'll still have hotflashes!!! (j/k) I'm gonna look for your other thread. I know what you mean about feeling 80. Frown

I'm worried about Pearl.....

Beth, your story makes me think of my BIL! Thank God my sister left him home for her Easter and my mom's b-day visit.

Debbie......yogurt is GROSS ...no wonder you threw up! YUCK!!

Speaking of Debbi's....me and my sis were comparing battle wounds this morning. She wins. The mutilated her with her tram flap. Gawd. It was all I could do not to cry.

Hugs girls,

Happy Freaking Easter.

: - ) Traci

• Barb1953
    Barb1953 Member Posts: 258
    edited March 2008
    Options
    Photobucket

I Love this thread !! I finished tx 8 yrs. ago, and guess what---I STILL have hot flashes !! That really sucks.
    I just turned 55 last week, but some days I feel like 80 too !!!
  • otter
    otter Member Posts: 757
    edited March 2008
    Options

Traci,

Pearl updated the other thread she started.  She said she finally gave up and went to the ER, last night I think it was.  They made her wait 5 hours before they saw her, and she was hurting bad the whole time.  Then, once they finally checked her out, they apparently treated her like dirt.  She ended up going home with no tx except yet another laxative to take.

I think she managed to get something moving a bit after that, and I don't think she is quite as uncomfortable (could be wrong about that)....but she's REALLY pissed off at the medical profession right now.  I wish she would post here.  She would win the bitchy award for today, too.

otter 

• Diana63
    Diana63 Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2008
    Options

Hi Traci & Otter, nothing new to bitch about tonight, just the same old aches and pains with chemo. (I am sick of being bald) I just feel bitchy, I hope I can kick myself out of this by tomorrow. I hope Pearl is doing better & Barb that Sucks about the hot flashes but congratulations on 8 years out.

Anyway I hope that everyone has an unbitchy day tomorrow, and that you are all surrounded by family & friends.

Good Night Laughing

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700
    edited March 2008
    Options

Happy Easter to all Christians. 

LOVE the cartoon!  Wanda Sykes does a great stand-up bit about it's nice getting older cuz she can say "i don't give a sh*t" regarding pretty much everything now.

Also, I'm upset with my thighs today.  They're disgusting. 

• Unknown
    edited March 2008
    Options

LOVE Maxine!

Can I bitch about my husband?  He broke another bowl last night and I was so pissed that I threw away the whole set.  That felt so good. 

Then, I noticed that when he went shopping, he bought Pirates of the Caribbean Kleenex!  Like I want to look at THAT in the bathroom.  Where are their heads???

Okay, I'm better.

Tina

• AnnNYC
    AnnNYC Member Posts: 236
    edited March 2008
    Options

Hi all,

Today I feel bitchy enough to chime in!

Have been feeling horrible for a month, wondering if it was just SEs of AIs, but got worse and worse -- turns out it's new-onset diabetes.

Saw my gyn who I love on Wed, she said "let's not waste any time, let's draw bloods and screen for everything" -- she called with results while I was at 4-month onc checkup Thurs -- onc, who I also love, referred me to endocrinologist she said was great... BUT... first appointment available is APRIL 18!!!!  Can I wait that long?

Then, called my long-distance BF who I had seen the night before, but he was all cold and judgmental:  he actually said "Well, you could stand to drop a few pounds"

GRRRR!!!!  (for the record, I've lost 10 pounds since New Year's)

FU very much.

Then Friday he said something like "you need to get over your low self-esteem about how you look" --WTF??????

I actually DON'T have low self-esteem about how I look!  And I haven't said to him that I think I look bad!  I think he just revealed that HE DOESN'T THINK I LOOK GOOD ENOUGH THESE DAYS!  If that's the problem, then I have TOO MUCH self-esteem!!!!   Like, I think I'm good enough just the way I am! Or, like Maxine, I just don't give a $hit. Or other things are making a bigger demand on my time, energy and money -- my budget is so tight, I'm worried about bills, pills, and healthy meals.  Ummm, buy me a new dress and shoes and a spa vacation if you think my appearance -- or my "self-esteem" about it -- needs a boost, baby!

Well -- it's just as well he really pissed me off.  Because I am pissed off, not hurt -- and pissed-off feels better than "hurt."

Haven't even mentioned my job -- horrible!

Monday I have to call one of my docs to see what they say about waiting a month to see endocrinologist -- meanwhile, I'm eating oatmeal, brown rice, legumes, vegetables, chicken --  and about 5 small meals rather than 2 bigger ones per day.  Found this diet info online and I do feel a lot better -- seems to be keeping blood sugar more stable.

Oh -- on the upside (if I may use that word here Wink), everything on the BC front was fine at onc visit.  Just to keep my sucky news in perspective.

Ann

P.S. I like your new username, Chantal (Joykeeperorg) -- and I agree with your gripe

• Maire67
    Maire67 Member Posts: 418
    edited July 2010
    Options

• AnnNYC
    edited March 2008
    Options

Maire67 -- are you in northern NJ?  Maybe we should get together!

I think we should all tell ourselves, "you're beautiful when you're angry!"

• snowyday
    snowyday Member Posts: 121
    edited March 2008
    Options

Hello everyone:  Here's my "bitches" for the day.  Pooped yesterday morning but not this morning and feel like I'm six months pregnant, look like it too. I'M SO SICK OF LOOKING LIKE HAAGORAMA!  So this morning I thought okay I'm going to get off my butt and go upstairs and start scrubbing the new apt.  My sis had bought me a refill for swiffers the cleaners and 24 of the pads. I was so happy. But I had found the swiffer mop part when my neighbours moved away and thought what the hell I'll use it. Well it didn't work and still doesn't work.  So I scrubbed the floors and cupboards by hand.  Then after taking half an hour to catch my breath I thought I'll talk to my bc sisters' well my internet site wouldn't hook up. So then I thought okay it's the universe telling me to keep working so I emptied the litter box, the bag had a hole in it and by then I was so fed up with everything I touched not working (oh yeah my bedroom lamp stopped working last night poof just like that out it went) so I had a hiss fit but scared my poor cats now I feel like a piece of ....! Poor cats what they have had to go through it's just not right of me. I'm wondering if I should try anything else today.  Oh yeah I was invited out for easter dinner and cancelled, can't fkg eat. There is my bitch for the day and I hate hospitals.  Debbie I hope you start feeling better nothing worse than crying all the time. Terry thanks for asking about me appreciate it I love this thread. How long does it take to stop feeling and looking like a haagorama! Pearl

• AnnNYC
    edited March 2008
    Options

Pearl, that completely sucks -- all of it.

Ann

• snowyday
    snowyday Member Posts: 121
    edited March 2008
    Options

Thanks Ann, it sounds stupid but I was so happy about the stupid mop.  Pretty bad when a mop can make a person happy. Pearl

• joykeeperorg
    joykeeperorg Member Posts: 33
    edited March 2008
    Options
    Im so tired of this devastating disease Cry I know God has gotten another BC sister today (Ferne) but I think we still have a right to be PISSED OFF! Ferne is no longer in pain an im so happy about that but how much longer do we have to wait until something changes all this.......................Im just at a lost for words.......................
  • AnnNYC
    edited March 2008
    Options

I know what you mean, Chantal -- about Ferne and losing too many sisters.

Pearl -- what you said about the mop -- is kind of what I've been saying for a year about getting BC and needing a mastectomy -- it was the first time I had more than 5 days in a row off from work in ten years!  Pretty sad when it takes a mastectomy to get a vacation!  That sux!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited March 2008
    Options

I used to feel coming here was a respite for my pain.  Losing so many sisters has now made me feel its causing too much pain. 

• joykeeperorg
    edited March 2008
    Options

Nicki but you have to think to how many of us are still here fighting! Please dont feel that way........

• newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited March 2008
    Options

we have all lost so much...and now another sister. 

• Ltb3105
    Ltb3105 Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2008
    Options

carlin, glad someone shares my aches and pains!  It will be 6 yrs. this July, and sometimes I wish I never started on this f***ing bone med!  I feel as though I've got the flu!  I don't sleep worth a shit, thank GOD I don't work, for those that do, I don't know how the hell you guys do it!  Even the boob that got radiation aches and is sensitive to the touch, after 6 yrs.!

I never thought I'd

• Ltb3105
    edited March 2008
    Options

carlin, glad someone shares my aches and pains!  It will be 6 yrs. this July, and sometimes I wish I never started on this f***ing bone med!  I feel as though I've got the flu!  I don't sleep worth a shit, thank GOD I don't work, for those that do, I don't know how the hell you guys do it!  Even the boob that got radiation aches and is sensitive to the touch, after 6 yrs.!

I never thought I'd say t

• Ltb3105
    edited March 2008
    Options

I never thought I'd say this,

• Ltb3105
    edited March 2008
    Options

I never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather have my period back than deal with all this crapola!  Who'd ever thought that hot flashes can last this friggin' long????????  I figured it'd be a temporary thing, while my body adjusts to menopause!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Laura

• Ltb3105
    edited March 2008
    Options

OK got a new gripe..WTF happened?  I tried to post and it kept cutting me off and adding half my post, so I'd start over again, and before I could finish the post it cut me off again and posted a partial post....I was, like, WHAT THE f**k's going on around here?  Am I haunted??

Happy F**king Easter.  There was a time on here that we could curse and it wasn't bleeped...don't know if that's still possible, but I bleeped this one myself.  hehe.

Laura

• danix5
    danix5 Member Posts: 141
    edited March 2008
    Options

Girls,

You all keep me laughing and crying at the same time!

Pearl- I am with you and the stupid medical profession!  My daughter is in school to become a dr, pre-med.  I keep asking her why????  I also keep an on going list in case she does get her MD.  What not to do ask a dr.  I am very proud of her and somebody has to do it, but really they either don't give  a sh*t or they act like they know more than us and totally ignore us missing things that could end up serious! Like my heart thing they found in my BC surgery should have been found years ago at annual check ups before BC.  Was it NO!!!!  But yet I had all the symptoms!  That does not really matter now.  I am fixed, I hope! 

Just wonder why my daughter would want to do a job that is sooo stressful and you work with a bunch of uncaring people.  Do not get me started on the disgusting hospital ER visit I had.  Those nurses SUCKED!!!!

But really stay on their A**es because it is sooooo easy to slip through the cracks.  You know that already sorry!

Love this thread Traci!

Take care girls and keep on bitching!!

Dani

• Ltb3105
    edited March 2008
    Options

As my beloved Dad used to say about doctors, "Oh don't worry, you'll be fine....what do they know?"

LMFAO!Laughing

• lizws
    lizws Member Posts: 789
    edited March 2008
    Options

I love this thread...... I don't post much but have been reading.  If I posted my "gripes" today, you guys would have to get a sandwich etc.  LOL

Liz

• joykeeperorg
    edited March 2008
    Options

I say come on with it Liz I got a pizza to finish lol!

• Barb1953
    Barb1953 Member Posts: 258
    edited March 2008
    Options
    Gripe away Liz, we're here to listen !Photobucket
  • Ltb3105
    edited March 2008
    Options

c'mon liz, join the club!  Mmmm, club sandwich.....Wink

• gsg
    gsg Member Posts: 1,700
    edited March 2008
    Options
    my bitch is this thread is making me hungry.
  • LisaSDCA
    LisaSDCA Member Posts: 178
    edited March 2008
    Options

I'm probably not the only one who needs to make an egg salad sammich, so get writing, Liz. My dog loves HB eggs but even on Easter he gets one - Pugs farts can clear a room.SurprisedSealed

Lisa