Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Im bitchy, I moan, I groan.....anyway.

Options

Comments

• Sige
    Sige Member Posts: 334
    edited March 2008
    Options

My turn.

WTF.

Every time I come here in the last little while there is news about another sister leaving us.  I am so sick of this disease, not so much for myself, but for the sisters it takes away.

I am angry, frustrated, and so sad...families are left behind...crushed...ripped apart...devastated.

Stupid cancer.  I HATE YOU. I. HATE. YOU.

• Traci-----TripNeg
    Traci-----TripNeg Member Posts: 567
    edited March 2008
    Options

awe.....Sige.....I'm saving that pic!

Hey, I wanted you to know that although I had to shrink your beautiful angel, the pic was in the book!

I feal your pain girl. It does SUCK. So sad. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.geekoffice.com:80/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=643

That is a link to an audio of a OBGYN voice mail. Some of it was pretty funny.

• newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited March 2008
    Options

Traci...snowing here again!!! Thats my whine for the day...sick of winter and bitter cold...grrrr....

hugs

• danix5
    danix5 Member Posts: 141
    edited March 2008
    Options

Traci,

No that is me last summer August 07, pleasantly stupid about BC!  Look closer there are wrinkles and gray hair!!!!!!  Five kids can do that,thanks for the compliment!!!

Love ya girl,

Dani

• Maire67
    Maire67 Member Posts: 418
    edited July 2010
    Options

• carolsd
    carolsd Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2008
    Options

Debbie - I'd love to quit working and take care of the house, believe me! But we'd never make it on his salary (and besides he's not my husband so I wouldn't feel secure letting him support me).

My ex-husband supported me and the kids while I stayed home with them during their pre-school years... and while we were out of town visiting my family, he started an affair with a woman he decided he'd rather be married to. So I was out, with no job, no house, and 2 preschoolers, 1000 miles away from family. That taught me not to trust anyone. It's been 9 years and I still don't trust very easily.

Anyway, too much information.

• KariLynn
    KariLynn Member Posts: 41
    edited March 2008
    Options

Gonna bitch even though I don't have a yard full of crap (poor GSG!)

Had chemo yesterday and feel like I was run over by a truck.  The steroids are keeping me from sleeping, the Lasix for the swelling is keeping me in the bathroom constantly and my taste buds are shot.  Had to drag myself to hospital for Neulasta shot but other then that have reclined in my chair all day (I sleep in it...) and tried to put off going to pee!

Sige - your avatar picture looks fantastic. (sorry to say something positive in the bitch thread....)

• chemo072
    chemo072 Member Posts: 31
    edited June 2008
    Options

Traci - pdx = portland, oregon.

sige - ditto.  well said. 

((((((Maire67)))))))))  

re: damn snow - first day of spring here and cold.  damn rain. harumpph harumpph.   miss being warm!!  long darn winter.

(((((karilynn))))) know the mack truck of chemo well, it sucks all around.  

(((((all)))))) 

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

Vickie, I've got two words for you: Spirit Airlines! One way, no stop, first class i.e. front of plane, for only $50 first come, first serve.

Summer is back in Florida girl. When are you coming down??

My new roommate didn't believe me when I told her it would still be summer at Halloween. She lost. She didn't believe it would be 80 and sunny on Christmas. She lost. She gave up when I told her our winter was in a total of 6 weeks in Jan, Feb & Mar. It's chilly today....after that, summer is here!

Great....I've got a bloated, scared stomach, hamburger buns with the slice for the butter for boobs and somewhere along the line, I lost my ass. Prolly all that laying on it and my new constent desk job.

Good news though that bitch at my onc office didn't call me back so I have an excuse for some wine!!!

Maire, I feel your pain girl. I am so sorry about your brother. Are ....were you close in age? My sister had it too.  'lil sis bc 9 yrs ago. She had a baby 8/31 and a mast on 9/2. In Dec (thank to my dx and the BRCA test of which we are both +, she had proph of her 'good" breast with tram flap. Nothing but problems. I'm picking her up at the airport tomorrow and we are going to compare our horrible out comes with reconstructive surgery!!

Anyway....my other sis had a hysterectomy 2 yrs ago thanks to uterin and cervical cancer, one of my brothers just had a big hunk of mellinoma (sp?) skin cancer taken out of his face and my dear sweet wasn't ever there dad, just passed away from kidney cancer that spread 3 days after my b-day in July, 07.

Boy, this brings me back to my original post where I said "EVERYTHING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hugs, Traci

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 25
    edited March 2008
    Options

u r funny! Thanks for posting your true feelings!  Hang in there!  u made me laugh.....

fyi: I just found this site....I am 32. Was told Aug. 9 2007 I have IBC, stage 4......

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/divineintervention

peace & love,

Divine

• Diana63
    Diana63 Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2008
    Options

Dani, first off people need to stop saying I onlyhave DCIS, you have cancer and you have been through Hell and back. You have just as much right as anyone to grip or bitch IMO, it sucks that all of this has happened to you at such a young age.  (((Dani))) Laughing

Traci, I love that you posted the slap vid. again, I wish I could have done that to a few people when I was first dx, I will go to bed and dream about doing it LOL Wink

• Diana63
    Diana63 Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2008
    Options

OK, I will add to the snow bitching, I am in Ohio and I am tired of cold, snow & rain. Yesterday it rained all day then switched to snow just in time for me to drive home, then after I got home it all melted. Now I look out at my once green back yard, and it is nothing but a big mud hole. My car is covered with salt & mud, BTW its white, my windows are covered with a thick film that will never come off. My poor dogs need more walks but I'm to tired to take them all and come home to dry them off three times a day.

OK I'm done ranting Innocent Oh I forgot they changed my taxol treatment to every week and didnt bother to tell me until yesterday, I had to run in do blood work up then go home and go back for treatment.

Now I'm done Frown

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited March 2008
    Options

Im not a happy camper today.  Dont even know what I want to say.  Im sad about losing another sister, I just went on a thread where a picture of a coffin was posted of a dear friend who passed on recently - which immediately made me puke my guts out.  I know we have to face death - but posting a picture of a coffin was one step too far for me.  OK - I need to go puke again.  Take a shower and get off this darn computer, as it has really depressed me today.  This is what I hate about bc.  

Traci:  I understand Vickies comment cause the same thing is happening here.  March 21 and we are yet having another snow storm.  6-8 inches and I will be driving about in it all day. 

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

KariLynn,

That sucks your doing chemo again! I totally missed that. Man, that sucks. Hang in there girl.

Somebody posted a pic of a coffin????

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Traci -- it wasn't a full coffin picture.  It was mostly a picture of the flowers on top of a coffin.  I didn't find it too offensive.  It wasn't posted to be offensive.

• Unknown
    edited March 2008
    Options

Has anyone said they hate stupid doctors?  You know, the ones who treat you like a piece of meat?

Just a little rant.

Tina

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

Who's coffin????

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

Tina, I'd like to introduce you to my PS. He gave me hamburger buns!!! lol!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 460
    edited March 2008
    Options

Traci - it's Cheryl's (CY) posted by her sister Charlie.  I'm sorry but I wasn't offended at all. This is reality and not just some imaginary play world we're in.   That's my bitch for today.  Here's the thread if you want to see it.

http://community.breastcancer.org/topic/87/conversation/702335?page=1#idx_12

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 460
    edited March 2008
    Options

I'm not sure the link is working .. look under the Coping with Loss thread in the Moving Beyond; Time To Circle The Wagons forum.

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Nope,  I guess you can't post links to other messages here.  Weird.

• [Deleted User]
    edited March 2008
    Options

I certainly did not mean to implicate that this was posted to be offensive.  Of course it wasnt.  This is a sister trying to deal with the recent loss of her loved one and is having difficulty coping with her grief. Maybe some would not be offended by seeing flowers on top of a coffin, but I think maybe others would be offended.  It got to me thats all.  JMHO!

Nicki

• newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited March 2008
    Options

It got to me too...didn't find it offensive...just brought back the sadness that we can never escape from.  The roses were beautiful...as beautiful as the lovely lady they were for...but it did make me cry.

I would like to see no more sisters in coffins...we all know the reality and living in a make believe world is impossible...but...you have to admit that it would be nice.  Sometimes you get hit with something you weren't expecting to see and it hurts.

Newest bitch of the day...its freezing and snowing...I need spring.  I need a vacation in Florida but have to wait till September (grrrr). 

Happy Good Friday all

Vickie

• snowyday
    snowyday Member Posts: 121
    edited March 2008
    Options

HI Otter:  I"d do it for you, but it didn't work for me, I wrote a post about what happened with my prep NOTHING. Needless to say I'm scared and full of shit, still. Pearl

• Traci-----TripNeg
    edited March 2008
    Options

Pearl...what is prep? I'm sorry your scared.....I know the feeling. Frown It sucks.

I didn't know Cheryl. Somehow, I missed that whole thread. Very sad. Frown

Both my dr's took the day off today. Guess I'll spend all weekend wondering. Great. Frown

Today sucks.

• [Deleted User]
    edited March 2008
    Options

6 inches of snow outside.  And guess what, I see my first spring robin.  Now thats a first.  Big belly to - betcha she is ready to lay her eggs.

Nicki

• SandyGator8
    SandyGator8 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2008
    Options

I hate when they say "this too shall pass" but nobody says WHEN!!

Hang in there.

• Bren-2007
    Bren-2007 Member Posts: 842
    edited March 2008
    Options

I hate being told I have to get a "new normal."  There was nothing wrong with my "old normal."  So I'm keeping the old one!!! (with just a lot more moaning, groaning and bitching going on!)

• Unknown
    edited May 2008
    Options

Okay, I've finally got a b**ch.  My dog has acquired the worst case of gas today.  She's about to blow me out of this house.  I'm going to the store just to get some fresh air and more Oust!!!

• Unknown
    edited March 2008
    Options

Oh, one of my old dogs used to have turnip farts.  It made my other dog, her dh, growl, get up and leave the room.

Does that make you feel any better? Laughing

Tina