Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

NOLA in September?

Comments

• mamaluch
    mamaluch Member Posts: 82
    edited January 2011

Anyways, bottom line is what Laurie said best-Baby steps, give your body time to recuperate. Listen to your body and then some.

As far as exercise,Pilates helped me most,but rest when you need it. You all have been through so much, the results will begin to show a little at a time. I am 4 weeks out and had my knee surgery last week. My bruising is gone from stage 2 and I had ton- used arnica gel regularly. I miss my walks right now so take advantage of those if you can.

I can ramble forever here but just want to say thanks again-love u girls-Blessings for 2011! 

• sallym
    sallym Member Posts: 180
    edited January 2011

Happy New Year All. I hope we all have a very blessed new year. Had to catch up several pages of reading and decided my Resolution for 2011 is going to be to be happy with what I have and not what I want. Several shared very sad experiences and it makes me realize how very lucky I am . A girl I went to high school with lost her 16 year old daughter on Christmas day in a car accident with her son driving. How tragic!

My son and I went in to New York City yesterday and had a blast although it was a very very long day and I had to work today. We were suppose to go on Monday but NYC was all but shut down due to snow,

• Springtime
    Springtime Member Posts: 3,372
    edited January 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Jeans update: I put on the Banana Republic ones (with butt flap pockets to enhance my derriere) WITH "hipster" rather than bikini underwear, AND I added a belt! I hitched them up higher, to my hips as Anne suggested. They are super long so I wore very cool boots with 3" heels (so I was almost 6 foot tall! ha!)

RESULT: I could take hand out of my  pocket and my pants did NOT fall down!  

Happy New Year! 

• Soccermom4force
    Soccermom4force Member Posts: 311
    edited January 2011

Please post style # Springtime! I have been looking for jeans that dont fall down for two years :)...Maybe we can call them "Springtime" the  official jeans of the NOLA alumni!????

Happy New Year y'all!

Marcia

• AnneW
    AnneW Member Posts: 612
    edited January 2011

Great find, Bev. But I hate belts!!! Glad you found a pair that stays up so you can keep both hands free for better things!

Anne

• SandyinSoCal
    SandyinSoCal Member Posts: 559
    edited January 2011

Happy New Year all, and to many, a Happier New Year!!   Some many of my friends did not have a good 2010, so I'm hopeful that the coming year will be kinder to them.  Sally, how awful for your friend!!!

Tomorrow we are going to participate in a Mustang/Shelby cruise honoring Joe.  Word is out all over the internet and Facebook, plus somehow it ended up in the newspaper today, so it will probably be huge, although unofficial and not very organized.  We are cruising from Huntington Beach to Joe's shop in Torrance.  The 405 freeway (otherwise known as "the parking lot") should be jammed full of the cars Joe loved and many he worked on---a very fitting memorial, with an official memorial cruise to take place later in January. 

We leave for NOLA in just over a week for DH's hernia surgery, and my tattoos.  While we are there, I am doing a bridal show at Pat O'Briens on the River, so it will be a very busy trip.  I don't see anyone on the list who will be in NOLA that week!

• Springtime
    edited January 2011

Sandy! Wow! Sounds like a busy trip! Tattoos heal quickly. You'll be amazed at the end of a week!

Anne, I hate belts too! But I am thinking it may be preferable to the "hand in the pocket". ha!

Marcia, will try to find style number!

Sandy, when you get your Tattoos, I assume you will also get the "Butterfly Pin" and the little cards with the sayings. (they also gave me a disk with all my pictures.) I said I would enter here the contents of those cards that go along with the butterfly pin, but (literally) my dog ate them! So perhaps you wouldn't mind sharing?  Just a thought...

• melindastn
    melindastn Member Posts: 98
    edited January 2011

It has been several days since I have been on line.  It always feels so good to read and catch up with everyone.

Hope everyone one has a wonderful new year.  We have all been through so much and yet we are here and we have hope of a better year.  May 2011 bring you all peace and happiness.

• dbdaze
    dbdaze Member Posts: 139
    edited January 2011

Springtime: Please add me to the list for Phase 2 with Dr. S at NOLA, SCSH on Feb 17.  

• dbdaze
    edited January 2011

If you're looking for jeans that don't fall down, you might want to check out Not Your Daughter's Jeans (NYDJ).  Mind you, they are not cheap but they just might be worth looking into.  If you don't have any stores locally that carry them, you can order them via Zappos with free shipping both ways.  Easy-peasy returns at no extra cost.  I love my NYDJ -- they have the higher waist and all-over slimming effect.

• SandyinSoCal
    edited January 2011

Spring, I will of course post once I receive everything.  Wow, being given all of that seems too much like a goodbye...not sure I am ready to be a NOLA grad!!   It's been a long process for me, spanning just over three years.  I've had tattoos before...back in July 2008.  Then I had to go and change my mind about the nipple reconstruction and along with those revisions, Dr. D has always done a lot more for me.  I am a bit worried that the tattooing will hurt more this time because I have more sensation than I did the first time.   I think I'm reacting to the sutures in my abdomen because I have some kidney bean-sized lumps under the incision. My body sure seems to like to grow scar tissue around anything foreign---it's a good thing I never tried implants. 

• SandyinSoCal
    edited January 2011

I just called the Marriott to see if they can give me my special room and someone is currently in it, and staying until January 20th!  Not only that, but now they are charging extra for the top floor rooms with views.  I decided not to upgrade yet---I will see if asking very, very nicely when we arrive does me any good. 

• Nordy
    Nordy Member Posts: 1,106
    edited January 2011

Happy 2011! Whew another year and we are all still here, surviving. I like that part!

Ann - Hurray on negative liver biopsy! Yeeehaaa!

Okay, I am senile and cannot remember everything, or anything for that matter, that I was going to comment on... LOL...

Wait, oh, yes, the jean dilemma. I am lucky in that I still fit into some of my original jeans... although they are too big now, but I have also lost some weight. I love, love, love the Buckle. I know Pam knows this... but seriously, I love the Buckle. I never shopped there until this year. The Buckle brand jeans range around $80-$90 and they also carry MissMe and Rock Revival. I own one pair of Buckle jeans, one pair of MissMe shorts... and thanks to Santa, one pair of Rock Revival jeans (which are much more pricey than the Buckle brand, but so, so comfortable and make my butt look, well, pretty phenomenal!). Before this last year I would have never ever spent that kind of money on jeans, but looking through my wardrobe was getting pretty pathetic. Things just were not fitting well - they fit, but they were baggy or just out of date because it really had been a long time since I had purchased new jeans. So... I went to the Buckle because my hubby had gone there and found the best looking pair of jeans I had ever seen him in. The great thing about their employees is they will keep bringing you jeans until you find just the right pair! It is so fun. And yes, they are pricey, but I would much rather have one good looking pair of "go to" jeans than 3 that don't fit right! Another option is Express... I have not purchased jeans from them since all of my reconstruction, but I did buy a couple pair of dress pants and they look fantastic! Of course, every brand has a different fit model that they use for their pants, so what may work for me may not work for you. But the Buckle has so, so many different options that I think it would be really hard not to find a good fit. Just my 2 cents of course...

Okay, so my hubby and I have been talking... and it seems I have won the dog battle... Well, first I got all the info/paperwork for adoption/foster adoption. I took one look at it and thought, "There is no way they will ever give me a child. I am just not a good enough parent." This negative thought sent me into quite a tail spin, a downward spiral might be more precise... I finally just said to my husband, "Can't we just get a dog? Please?" (think: begging). I think he would still prefer the child, but with some negotiating on my part (I have to do all the dog related work), I have gotten him to agree to it. Anyway, maybe someday I will consider myself a good enough parent for adoption and then my girls will be older... but right now, I just don't think I am.... I know that sounds so self deprecating!

Sandy I am super excited for you to be done! Even though I know you will be sad to be done! I think it will be bitter sweet for you! BUT, if my insurance ever approves surgery (and I am not holding my breath on that one) you can certainly come with me!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. Sally - so good to see you on here. Marcia - hugs to you and thoughts of CarynRose - I had followed her story for a while on Force but it has been a while since I have checked in over there.  PS - I am pushing for a Brittany Spaniel... we'll see....

• AnneW
    AnneW Member Posts: 612
    edited January 2011

Nordy, last time I looked at Buckle, I thought it looked too much like teenager's jeans--holes in the legs, bling, etc. I didn't try any on, figuring they were all too low-rise for me. I'll consider a second look. Prior to losing my butt, I loved KUT jeans. Should try them again, too. Maybe I can find one with a littl less stretch. That was my first pair of $80 jeans, and I dearly loved them. (I still have them, though I can't wear them for more than 10 minutes without hitching them up every time I move. What is this "fat jean" mentality that we have? Gotta hang on to them just in case...)

And Nordy, I don't know why you doubt yourself as a mom. You love those kids of yours to death. Any child would benefit from that love. What parent is "perfect" anyway?? You have so much that you could give and teach and nurture a child with. BUT--a dog that has to go on runs (spaniels have tons of enery--like toddlers!) --that would be awesome!

You'll figure it out. I still think you could do both, adopt AND have a dog. But maybe a mellower breed!

Anne

• Springtime
    edited January 2011

Jeans - Buckle. Okay. And Express. I am not sure I heard of Express! I will have to tour the malls and check these out! Good think Nordy is here to give the "younger" perspective on jeans! Thank you! I would not care about holes and bling if my butt rocked. LOL!!!

Not our daughters jeans. NYDJ. Daze, where do you find these? Are these in major department stores? I think it is going to be a full project to find jeans that work. Thanks for all the suggestions! 

Sandy, Sorry about your favorite room!!! But maybe, this is a sign that you are really done!  

And Nordy, What Anne said. I saw you with those little girls. You are clearly a superior Mom! And let us not forget that you begged borrowed and stole breast milk from others for your second when you couldn't do it yourself! This is way above and beyond, and is just one little inkling (to me) of how fiercely devoted you are. So there.  And I have two grown girls, so I would know! :)

I think a Brittany Spaniel is a really high energy dog! Think Jack Russel Terrier but bigger? (Okay, maybe not that bad!). We considered one, and then considered a Cocker, and ended up with a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Mr. Cody is now 9 and he is a love! More "comfort spaniel" and lap dog. Have fun dog shopping!!!  

How are you feeling Melinda??  And Amy, if you are out there, I am thinking of you too! Hope your recoveries are going along well and nothing unexpected.

I am just thrilled with my boobs. And my bod. AND the fact that I am looking at 2011 and I have no surgeries, medical procedures, treatments or ANYTHING other than checkups on the horizon. It feels sort of light and airy and I intend to enjoy it for as long as it lasts! However long that is! We never know, so enjoy the day is what I say. ENJOY!!

• Dejaboo
    Dejaboo Member Posts: 761
    edited January 2011

Spring- I have been holding up my pants with my hand in my pocket for over a year ; )

But I often stand with 1 hand in my pocket- so it doesnt bother me too much.

I do wear belts all the time.  But it doesnt keep them up good enough.  I do only like Low Rise jeans.  So a pair that goes higher up is out for me.

I have about 5 pairs of jeans from Express & do like most of them.  I still like my Levi 545 alot.  But they did fit my body better before my SGAP.  I did go down 1 size after stage 1.  Now that size is too big.  But the next size down is - well maybe they dont make them- I havent seen them at the store- I think theyd be too small anyway.

I bought a Pair of DKNY jeans at Costco today...Only $17. They were cute.  But I didnt have a tape measure & the rise is too tall for me.  I will have to return them .if you like a regular rise- they have nice Small High butt Pockets!

Nordy- Yea a Puppy!  I cant wait : )

I grew up with Springer Spaniels (I think 6 total) Including my own that I got when I was 12.  She was Skitzo & bit people.  My Dad Has a 10 year old Britney & she is calmer then a Springer.

My Daughter has 2 new Pups. 1 a Full Size Australian Shepard- he might be a Mix.  And a Mini Austrailian shepard.  They are both supper sweet & good dogs- Smart & for her 1st dogs- they trained really easy- Id take them if she wants to get rid of them ; )

When we were picking out a dog breed after my Springer died at 16.5 We took this book out from the Library.  it was very helpful.

Right Dog For You [Paperback]

Daniel F. Tortora

At least I am pretty sure its the one- there are others.  But We really liked this book (if its the right book)   We ended up getting a Flat Coated Retriever (though they shed)

Like all the rest know/said- You are a great Mom!!

• Nordy
    edited January 2011

Anne, Bev, Pam: Thank you. Very kind words to someone doubting her abilities as a parent! Good heavens, how do all the crazy people get through the foster/adoption paperwork? Do they just lie about things? Wait, I think I can just answer that!

Buckle jeans: they have... ummm... hold on and I will check their website... 6 different rise choices on their website. So, super low, low, mid, original, classic and regular. That should give everyone plenty of options and then there are different leg cuts as well... and lengths for those of us with longer (or shorter) legs. You can check Express' website as well. Anne - I think the ones with all the bling are the Rock Revival, which I now happily own a pair of - yes, bling and all! And the fleur de lis on the pockets and buttons! How awesome is that? 

I am looking at rescue Brittany Spaniels - yes I know they need a good run every day - which is perfect for me! And super sweet with kids. I also had a Springer growing up and one as an adult. I was lucky that mine were both very even tempered, but I do know that Springers can suffer from rage syndrome and be prone to biting. I have wanted a Brittany since the first time I saw one at a dog show. And the King Cavalier - my doctor's office had one (it belongs to the aesthetist) - it was actually a Cavachon (mixed with Bichon Frise). I left there and went right to the pet store... and would have bought one if they still had any. So CUTE! I really need a dog that either does not shed or sheds minimally - the Brittany is a light shedder, the Bichon does not shed... the King Cavalier sheds but mixed with the Bichon you would hope it doesn't. Oh, so many choices! And yes, I will still fill out the adoption paperwork... and work on my parenting skills in the meantime!

Everyone have a great Sunday and will check back later! 

• melindastn
    edited January 2011

Beverly,  I am doing really well.  Still have soreness and some swelling but overall I am doing better than I expected at two weeks out. I think I will have some issues on the BC side under my arm but will have to wait and see.   I still have pain on that side also but I hope that Dr. D is right that with time that will go away completely.  I feel really lucky that all is going so well.  I was worried when I woke with 4 drains and had to come home with them.  Luckily they dried up faster than Dr. D thought they would.  I am going to take one more week off work and then try to go back full time. 

I look forward to getting to shop for jeans that stay up.  I have one pair of jean leggings and I am afraid they will wear out before I am ready for the real thing. 

• dbdaze
    edited January 2011

Spring: Thanks for adding me to the calendar.  As for the jeans -- NYDJ (Not Your Daughter's Jeans) -- they can be found at the nicer stores like Macy's and Nordstom's.  I found I could get a better price on line at Zappo's AND free shipping.  Here's a little write up about them:

The secret is in the percentage of Spandex; most jeans have  1 - 2% Spandex. NYDJ have a whopping 4% Spandex which allows them to stretch more and hold their shape better than the average jean. The cross stitch in the front does allow tummy control, but only if purchased tighter, so the jean can suck the tummy in. The jean actually tricks the eye in your rear area. The back pockets are sewn closer; thus, it allows the behind to appear smaller. When manufacturers sew pockets further apart, it makes your derriere look larger."

It's really worth the time to try on a couple of different sizes.  Too small may pull you all together but  be uncomfortable.  Do an internet search for "NYDJ" and you can see all the different styles.

• dbdaze
    edited January 2011

Okay guys I have a question.  I'm heading to NOLA for Stage 2 the middle of February.  I have one "Barbie" boob (nipple-less) and the other has a nipple.  I'm kinda getting to like the barbie-look.  Has anyone had the docs  REMOVE a nipple at Stage 2?  Those of you who chose NO nipples, are you still happy with your choice?  I heard of 3D nipple tattoos -- anyone have any first hand experience?

• just4ann
    just4ann Member Posts: 103
    edited January 2011

Hey everyone.  Just a quick check in.  Hope everyone has enjoyed this new year so far,  It is going to be fabulous!  I just know it.  

Susie and I are in NOLA.  Pre-op appointments start at 12:30.  Then she is scheduled for surgery at 7:30 Tuesday morning.  Mine is at 7:30 Wednesday.  Quickly approaching.  

We got in yesterday about 11:30.  Didn't do too much.  She skipped sleeping the night before so she was pretty tired.  Just hung out at the Hope Lodge spending girl time together.  I hope everything goes well for her.  With four siblings diagnosed with five different types of cancer, she is doing all she can.  But we realize it doesn't free her from other risks.  But there is only so much you can do preventatively.  She is struggling a little with the reality of it all now but she is confident in her decision.  I am sure she will be fine.  I will keep you posted.  

Send those positive thoughts and prays our way.

== Ann 

• amym159
    amym159 Member Posts: 173
    edited January 2011

Beverly, yes I am here lurking and unpacking after traveling home a couple days ago-thanks for asking! I am feeling good . I'd say better than expected in terms of energy and overall, but MAN am I still sore from the lipo! The thing that surprised me is how much my lower legs ache. This seems to be mostly at night. Has anyone else had this? It's strange but reminds me of that growing pains ache from long long ago.

I just have to say again that I absolutely LOVE MY BREASTS! It was just about a year ago that I had my exchange surgery with the implants placed. I was so upset about how my breasts looked. I was going to a party and went to Macy's to try to find a bra and ended up literally sobbing in the dressing room. I found this thread soon after that and as they say, the rest is history. I am so happy that I decided to follow my heart and go to NOLA.

Nordy, even though I don't know you well it is obvious you are a wonderful mother. It is so easy to feel overly self critical about parenting. I think most of us have had dark moments when we feel like we are doing a terrible job and completely screwing up this most important thing. But I think those feeling go with the territory and just refllect how much we care about our kids (and the fact that no one is perfect). Geez--makes me wonder what was on the adoption questionairre!

Thinking about you all, and feeling grateful fro my BCO sisters in the new year.

• Springtime
    edited January 2011

Daze, I think that is a fine option if you like the "barbie" nipple-less look! (cute name). I am not sure I've heard of ladies removing one here (?) but I have heard of ladies NOT wanting nipples and going with the 3-D tattoo. 

I am on Jean Overload! NYDJ, Buckle and Express. I need to check these out. Also, have any of you heard of or looked at Pajama Jeans?? I wonder about those. Supposed to look like jeans but be as comfy as PJs??

Pam, so I am not the only one with a hand in my pocket! ha! The challenge is the low rise. I prefer a low rise too, and am having trouble finding something that will stay up. I may need to go higher. The ones I have, if I pull them up higher and add a belt, they do seem to stay up. But it seems the belt needs to be very tight or around hips, something to hang onto!

Melinda and Amy, glad to hear you are feeling okay! Amy, yes, lipo can really hurt! It will get better and better over time, but takes months. I had 2B lipo at the end of Oct (so it was lighter and not as severe as stage 2 lipo) and I still have some sensitive areas - I've even bought different underwear so it protects more of my skin!  

• Nordy
    edited January 2011

Spring - pajama jeans? Like on TV? I would be leary of those! However, you can look for jeggings (jean leggings). They combine the comfort of leggings with the jean look. Kohl's sells a Levi one (in the Jr dept) that I liked but was not willing to spend $40 on them! LOL! Because I didn't LOVE them like I do the ones I have from the Buckle! So...

Amy - thank you. The adoption papers just had some things on there about discipline... I still find my self yelling at my kids on occassion and threatening spanking (which is actually a rare follow through - usually after threatening it I remember that I don't want to follow through with it and have to change my tactic). It just stated how "calm" the parents need to be, blah blah blah... LOL. I think I need to learn not to let my kids... and husband for that matter, push my buttons. But they all know which ones to push, don't they? 

Ann - don't you feel like you just left Nola? Speaking of which, I need to call Pam today and see what is up with my insurance... sigh

• dbdaze
    edited January 2011

When I went to NOLA for Stage 1, we stayed at the Hope Lodge most of the time except for the last two days.  I found that being in the French Quarter, was such an incentive to my getting out and walking and of course, the close proximity to great eats was a plus.  When I return for Stage 2, I'm trying to decide if I can really afford to stay anywhere but the lodge.  Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use public transportation from the Lodge or close by anyways?  I don't mind transfers.  I think I actually heard that YOU, NORDY walked from the Breast Center to the Lodge!  Is walking a safe alternative?  

• Nordy
    edited January 2011

db... LOL... Well, less than a week after my stage 1, we took the trolley car from Houston's (so right near the center) to the end of St. Charles Ave. line toward the Hope Lodge. It was going to be a 1 hour wait for the cab from there, so I told my hubby, "Let's just walk it." It was about 95 degrees and humid... LOL... We had to cross that kind of busy street, then walk across the grass (I was totally freaking out that I was going to get chiggers - I had flip flops on) and up onto the paved path that goes along the Mississippi to the Hope Lodge. I do not know what the distance is - maybe 2? I felt like I was booking it, but when I told my husband he just looked at me and said, "Um, do you think you are walking fast?" Then he started laughing. I have to say, it is a totally a do-able walk, HOWEVER, I would NOT walk it at night. And I agree about staying in/near the French Quarter - there is just so much to do!

• melindastn
    edited January 2011

Nordy,

My children are all grown now and all are wonderful adults in spite of my telling them I was going to kill them on many occasions.  They like to all be together and laugh about my threats and I will say the boys still fear me a little.lol  Guess they would never let me adopt a child now.  We do our best and it is never perfect.  I think the thing that makes a good parent is the amount of love you give your children.  Everything I have read from you and about you on this site shows that you are a great parent and any child would be so lucky to have you as a parent if you decide to adopt.

• Jaimieh
    Jaimieh Member Posts: 925
    edited January 2011

db another option is to rent a car.  It is much cheaper than the hotel and frees you up to do even more exploring.

• plainjane64
    plainjane64 Member Posts: 521
    edited January 2011

Hi girls!

Haven't been on in a while.  Glad I caught up.  just 4 ann........I NEEDED to know what happened w/ your liver and hear what you said. 'JUST' fatty liver!  I worry waaay too much...... blow things out of proportion-long story......

Nordy, one of my sisters had a Brittany and he was a good dog but I like the Springer temperament better.  Ditto-you are a great mommy.  Get the dog first- the girls will love it!..... and yes, whatever your heart desires.

Holidays were awesome and of course I feel the same about you all...VERY glad to have you all as friends- a true blessing.

Happy healing and happy new year to all.  just for ann enjoy your sister and your time together.

pajama jeans!!!!  LOL......don't those fall in the same category as the sham wow, mighty putty and the snuggie! ' As seen on TV'.....forgive me if I'm offending someone!  Hey i love my snuggie and my aquaglobes!

Back to work tommorrow after 4 days off...MUCH accomplished.  2011 great so far!

xoxo,jjd

• fourboymom
    fourboymom Member Posts: 47
    edited January 2011

Happy New Year everyone.

Nordy    I've seen your page and pictures at the center. Any child would be BLESSED to have you for a mother. You obviously are full of love and caring. If adoption is your passion then follow your instincts and go for it. You have a beautiful family...grow it the way you want to (whether with a furry addition, a human addition, or both). My prayer is that God gives you what you need to help walk you through any decisions. I'm very excited for you either way.

So glad to hear from Melinda and Amy and everyone else on healing updated

Just4ann So happy for you back in NOLA. Your little sister is so fortunate to have you there.Prayers for uneventful surgeries with quick and (relatively) painless recoveries. Keep us posted.

I Skyped with my big sister and her 18 year old daughter (my wonderful neice) tonight. I went into the office, shut the door, unzipped my jacket and took off the nipple guards. As i was doing my "reveal" all i could hear were gasps. I looked up to see my sister and neice both bug-eyed with both hands covering their mouths. When my sister could finally speak all she could choke out was,"Oh my God, Oh my God, Can he do a reduction? Oh my God Those are still swollen right. Are those swollen? Oh my God. I'm taking a still of this to send to Jay (my brother) because he's never going to belive this! They are huge beautiful breasts!" While my neice chimmed in,"You are so beautiful. Wow look at that! Wow!"

They both almost fell off their chairs. They made me feel so good. You ladies KNOW what all that means. To go through the disfigurement ..I went 2 years with uniboob. You KNOW how unbelievable it was to find these skilled and caring doctors. You KNOW the fear of traveling to NOLA when your friends don't know why you aren't going to Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins Northwestern, MD Anderson....... But to see them falling off their chairs because of Dr. Sullivans artwork was just the complete icing on the cake. I love my goofy family.

Anywhoo, that moment of gasping bug eyes was pricless for me. I thank God everyday for you ladies and those surgeons and nurses and staff. I talk them up all over Cincinnati so women know that there are other options.

By the way, I will NOT be asking Dr. Sullivan for a breast reduction anytime soon thank you very much!

Prayers for continued healing to all and God bless!